Mom's the Mascot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he pulled out his mom rolled off the table and got down on her knees between Susan's legs and licked on her until her eyes rolled backwards and she was having a screaming orgasm. Tommy just watched the two of them.

After they all rested and drank some coffee, Michelle announced that they should all go outside and she was going to put on her cheerleader show. She did naked cartwheels that left her legs widespread and her cunt pointing skyward, jumping jacks that caused her tits to flop against her chin, and then did kicks and splits, all the while her tits were in motion and her cunt and asshole were openly displayed. At some point she inserted her pony plug into her ass and trotted around the yard naked with a long horse tail hanging from her ass. Tommy and Susan sat watching sitting next to a table, and Susan kept the video camera running through it all. Smiling at Tommy, Susan pointed to the camera and told him they would have the best x-rated family movies that anyone had ever seen.

Finally, when Michelle had done all of her "cheers" she came over and bent at the waist in front of Tommy's chair, backed up and dropped her wet cunt onto his cock. She bounced up and down for quite a while, and then asked Tommy if he wanted to fuck his mother's "big asshole." He consented, and she eagerly reached back and put it into herself, dropping down hard on his cock and pushing the entire length into her rectum in one fast stroke.

From that day on, whenever Tommy saw his mom, the first thing she always did, when it was appropriate, was to kneel in front of him and suck his cock. Whenever he and Susan visited his mom, this ritual usually took place just as he entered the front door of the house. For the rest of the visit, whenever they were all alone and his dad was out of town, Michelle would be bare under her skirt and would wear clothes that allowed easy access to expose her big breasts. She would service Susan's crotch for every time that Tommy got to use her, but she especially enjoyed having Tommy or Susan spank her and then having one of them fuck her in her asshole. Susan would use a dildo, sometimes as a strap-on, but other times just using her hand to pump the dildo in and out of her mother-in-law's asshole. Tommy loved watching Susan pounding his mom's ass with a strap-on while his mom was on her hands and knees, and seeing his mom's big tits bouncing hard and fast. His wife would have Michelle lay with her legs up over her head, her back against the couch and her head on the floor. From this position Michelle's ass was pointing straight up and Susan would work a large dildo in and out of Michelle's butthole for long periods of time. Tommy liked making her kneel on her hands and knees, tits bobbling, while he hauled her ashes, but sometimes when the urge struck him, he would just push her forward over the couch or over a table, lift her skirt, and take what he wanted from his mom. At times they would go out to dinner together and Tommy would find secluded corners where he could fuck his mom in public places. Susan delighted in having her mother-in-law licking her crotch from beneath a table cloth in a busy restaurant one night, and they enjoyed finding places where Michelle could be used discreetly in public.

Michelle continued to service the entire fraternity almost once a month, her husband's travel schedule permitting, and many of Tommy's old teammates continued to drop by and have a go at her when they were in town. The delivery men, the pool man, and the pizza delivery guy continued to get special tips whenever they came by, and eventually that included the young mailman, who always came once a day. Michelle was never so happy.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
must not like mom much

i couldn't never write a story that nasty about my mother even if it were true i thought after son fucked her they would stop her fucking everyone else and what about husband probably couldn't even feel anything fucking her after just seemed all wrong sorry just not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish I was tommy

I wish I had tommys life, so hot and two hot horny women ....wow what a dream cum true.!!!!

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
My fav sort of woman,

complete shameless slut! Loved it.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
it could have been better

You just throw fantasies after another, no built up. The idea are great but the way you bring them is so wrong.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Slut Mommie Mom learns to be a slut for her son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom and the Halloween Party Son and Mom attend same party with tricks & treats aplenty!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories