Mom's Wait for Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped away from their touches and undressed, I was standing in the middle of a room surrounded by three beautiful hard cocks. Rick told them to jump in and before he finished his sentence Mike and Dave was kissing my neck and shoulders. They both worked in unison and as they moved downward, they both engulfed my breast at the same time. Their tongues flicked across my large sensitive nipples sending wild sensations straight to my cunt. Each flick of their tongue across my nipple caused my hips to uncontrollably move and buck back and forth. Rick then walked over and sat down in front of me on the floor. As he leaned into my pussy he spread my legs and with his fingers opened my cunt lips running his tongue over my clit. He jammed two fingers up in my pussy and continued to work my clit with his tongue. Only Rick knew how to jam my pussy and tongue me at the same time. He was doing it just the way I loved having it done to me. The three of them were working my tits and pussy at a feverish pitch causing my body to tremble and shake with each touch. Oh that sweet feeling of my cunt muscles tightening and contracting drawing me closer to releasing all that pinned up juice and cum. It had been far to long and I was so close now!

I was moaning and begging them not to stop, I grabbed Rick’s head and held it tight in to my pussy. As the first orgasm hit me I yelled out, “oh fuck! Oh my fucking pussy!!!! Tongue fuck my cunt!!!! Repeatedly I would moan, do it! Do it! Make my pussy cream, make me fucking cum!!!! I yelled at Rick not to take his fucking mouth of my cunt until he sucked all the cum juice from my hole! As the next wave jolted me I felt my knees buckle causing me to fall directly on top of Rick. As I rolled away from him, I immediately felt someone else’s mouth covering my cunt and began sucking at my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Debbie completely naked between my legs eating my pussy. I could fell her tongue curling inside of me and then she would wildly lick my clit. As she pressed deeper into me with her tongue Dave and Mike knelt down over me and dangled their cocks in my face. It only took a second to start working on each of them, one to the other gobbling their meat down my throat like a sex crazed animal.

Debbie was moaning loudly and I stopped what I was doing and looked down my body to see what was causing her to moan so uncontrollably. I saw her between my legs with her face pressed against my mound. Rick was lying on the floor with his face buried in her ass. He was tonguing her and finger fucking her as she was lathering my clit with her tongue. The vibrations around my clit caused by Debbie’s moaning sent me over the edge again. As my orgasm was reaching its peek, I felt a hot splash of cum on my face. I opened my eyes to see Dave furiously jacking his meat off and spraying his cum all over my face.

As we lay there Rick raised up from the floor and took me by the hand leading me to the bed. He positioned himself across the middle of the bed and then motioned me to straddle his cock. As I slide his engorged head into my pussy, I lowered myself down on him as much as I could. I began a nice slow rhythm of up and down, slowly drawing his cock almost out of me and then settling back down on him again. Debbie then straddle his face pulling his head up to her pussy telling him to give her a good tongue fucking. Rick was really giving her cunt a going over, Debbie and I were moaning so loudly everyone for a block probably heard us.

Increasing the speed in which I was sliding up and down Rick’s meat I was ready to cum all over his cock when I felt someone’s tongue lick across my ass. I looked back and Mike now had joined the three of us on the bed. He was licking my asshole as I was plunging up and down on Rick’s cock meat.

Debbie was loudly telling Rick to “eat it honey, lick my sweet young pussy!” “Make me cum all over your face baby, make me fucking cum!!!!” “Let Lorie see your babies cunt cum all over your face!” Without warning, she then ordered Mike to put his cock into my asshole.

I never had taken a double penetration before, however I had fantasized about it many times. Over the past three years I had dreamed and daydreamed about Rick and Blaine taking me this way, father and son fucking my cunt and asshole together. At first I started to object, before I could get the words out of my mouth I felt Mike’s cock head at the entrance to my ass. The sensation that ran through my body was eminence, it caused me to slam down on Rick’s cock so hard I felt him touch the back of my pussy canal. I was now moaning out loud “So fucking good!!!” “Oh so fucking full, my pussy Rick is so full,” “fuck your big hard dick into me, fuck it Rick, fuck me good!!!”

I repositioned myself to allow Mike to enter my ass so not to interrupt Debbie getting her pussy eat by Rick. As I leaned forward and to the right of her, Mike added his cock to my waiting ass. He pushed slowly into me and as he did, Rick gave an upward thrust into my cunt that made it difficult for Mike to enter any further. As he relaxed, Mike continued the inward pressure into my ass. One last push and he was deep into my ass. I heard myself moan, “Oh it hurts, take it out, it hurts so bad, please take it out of me!” However, he didn’t respond. Rick lay still while Mike started sliding in and out of me. At first, it was a slow short stroke in and out of my asshole, then when I started begging him not to take it out he began a long in and out motion. Rick then began to move in and out of my cunt. Mike would slide deep into my asshole as Rick was sliding his enormous cock out of my cunt.

Debbie began to cum, almost screaming, “fuck her ass, fuck her asshole, make her fucking take it all the way!” She continued to yell as the in and out motion of Rick and Mike was driving me wild. I could barely move being sandwiched between the two of them. It really didn’t matter, they were fucking me so good, both of them alternating in and out of my pussy and ass. I was just letting them do all the moving! When my orgasm hit, I felt myself groan and started screaming for them to “fuck harder, jam those cocks into me, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Cumming so evilly strong I felt myself passing out, as my orgasm seemed to go on forever, just before I went out I felt Rick gush streams of cum into my pussy. One stream of cum after another I could feel every spurt spewing into my cunt and then the lights went completely out.

As I woke I could hear the faint sounds of moaning, then as my head cleared more I began to hear someone saying, “Oh fill my ass, Oh My God fill my ass up with that cock baby!!” As I struggled to clear my head and vision, I could see Debbie now was receiving what I had just shortly before experienced. Dave had recuperated from spraying his cum on my face and she was straddled his cock while Rick was pumping in and out of her ass. She was being sandwiched between the two of them and was wildly thrashing around as both of them slide in and out of her ass and pussy. Then with a loud grunt Debbie cum, she was yelling at both of them to slam her, “slam me! Slam my ass honey! Slam my fucking cunt! Don’t you fucking stop, slam me!!!!!” Then all went quiet, Rick and Dave both cum at the same moment sending Debbie into another screaming frenzy. She was wildly bucking up and down on Dave while Rick was spurting streams of cum on her ass and back. She fell forward on Dave and all went quiet again.

No one said anything as we lay there motionless, totally exhausted from our romp through every position and depraved sexual act a group of people could perform. Dave and Mike were the first to stagger to their feet and dress and then quickly said their good-byes to us and left. Debbie, Rick and I were a littler slower and as we dressing, we talked about what to do when Blaine was released.

Debbie had arranged to have a hotel room the night before, however, she found out she wasn’t going to make the trip to Maryland with Rick. Her boss told her she had to be in New York that week and couldn’t miss these important meetings. Telling them I would wait until the day Blaine was released to arrive, Debbie suggested I come in the night before and share the room with Rick. She said they had reserved a master suite and it would be senseless for it to go to waste. I looked at her in surprise, she must have read my mind because she immediately told me it was fine and she had no reservations about Rick and I being alone. Before I could say anything she told me not to worry about it and whatever happens was fine with her. She said, “Just enjoy it. So I suppose it was set, in less than a month Rick and I would be sharing a room alone all night.

As the plane taxied down the runway I sat back in the seat and visualized about what occurred last night. The wonderful fucking I had experienced was so fresh and vivid in my mind my body began to tingle all over. I thought to myself any cravings for my son would be easily controlled now. I thought besides having more orgasms in one evening than I had ever experienced at one time before in my life, the urges to have my son fuck me senseless would just vanish.

The jet began to rise into the air and I laid my head back against the seat to doze off. As I slept, I began dreaming of the night before and the events that lead to me being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. The images of it were vividly displayed in my mind. I was seeing Rick wildly fucking me as I was bouncing on his cock and feeling the unbelievable sensation of having two cocks sliding in and out of me at the same time. In my dream, I looked back over my shoulder to watch as I was being taken from behind, when I realized the person who was fucking my ass wasn’t Rick’s friend it was a vision of my son feverishly sliding in and out of his own mother’s ass. I woke with a startle and in that moment I knew my unnatural evil cravings and lust for my son would not end as I hoped. OH LORD WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!!

The next several weeks proved to be one of restless nights and days filled with drifting off imagining my ex-husband and my only son wildly fucking me. Fucking me in every possible position and ever hole in my body…. What am I going to do…? How will I ever face them again…? My body kept overriding my better sense of judgment; a flood of moistness and juices would pour from me every time I imagined fucking my son and ex-husband. It was beyond my control… It was beyond my desire to stop the thoughts and images… I didn’t want them to stop, I didn’t care any longer, I couldn’t live without them sweeping through my mind and experiencing my body’s reactions to them!!!!! I was on the brink of stark raving madness!!!

The day finally arrived and I was on the plane heading towards my ultimate fate. Then out of the clear blue I was in a panic-stricken state, I hadn’t considered the one undeniable fact that settled into my thoughts. How was I going to persuade Rick and Blaine to give me what my mind and body craved. What if they weren’t agreeable to being involved with such an unnatural act. OH MY!, after all the fantasies and images that had crossed my mind, what would I do if I couldn’t bring this about!!!!!

When I landed Rick was waiting for me at the airport. There was something about him, something strange, I couldn’t put my finger on it, just something very strange. As we drove away, I asked if there was something wrong, he insisted everything was fine and then he chuckled. I had heard that little laugh of his a thousand times before. I knew he was up to something, what, I just didn’t know. We pulled into the parking lot of the Marriott, he grabbed my bags and told me to go on to the room and he would be right up. He tossed the room key card to me and as I walked away I sensed there was something going on.

As I placed the key card in the slot the door flew wide open, Blaine!!!, I yelled, how in the… I mean where did you come from…, I mean what are you doing here! My utter shock and excitement completely amused him. He just laughed, grabbing me and pulling me into the room he hugged me so tightly I could barely breath.

I stepped back to get a better look at him, he had rippling muscles, shoulders where so broad, and his chest and arms were like solid rock. Before I could say anything he grabbed me pulling me to him, I just melted into his embrace. He picked me up off the floor, gave me a long lingering hug, and then kissed me on my lips. I felt his tongue pass into my mouth and I eagerly sucked on it. As our tongues danced with each other’s I pressed my pelvis into his midsection and began a slow grinding motion into him. Without any regard to being found this way by his father, I continued to grind my hips into his cock. Blaine was now pressing hard into my pussy as I humped at his hardening cock. I decided it was best to brake free and tell him his dad was not far behind me and we shouldn’t be doing this.

Blaine chuckled; that same little chuckle his father has and then grabbed me and began sucking on my neck. I began to softly whimper as he gently nibbled his way from my neck across the top of my shoulder. I felt my nipples growing hard with each nip at my skin then he took his hand and placed it on my aching tits and squeezed. When he did that it drove me insatiable wild. I lifted my blouse and bra up, took him by the back of the head and guided his mouth onto one of my erect nipples. The moment he started flicking his tongue across it I felt a familiar gush of moistness drench my pussy.

A knock at the door broke the spell of sexual lust and desire each was under. As I straighten myself, Blaine opened the door to allow his father in. Rick looked at both of us and jokingly asked what we had been up to. My face was flush red and through my blouse he could see my erect nipples protruding outward. He snickered and asked if we couldn’t have waited for him. I smacked him on the arm and asked him how he could think such a thought. Blaine wanted to know, “why did you hit him, he knows that you would like to fuck me.” I looked at Rick and then at Blaine, I offered my apologies and told both of them to come and give me a hug. As I was being sandwiched me between the two, they pressed hard into me. My unconsciously reaction towards their embrace and bodies gave a clear signal I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be fucked by both of them!!!

My hips moved back and forth as the touched and fondled me. Rick was softly kissing the back of my neck and Blaine and I were again sucking on each other’s tongue. I was strongly pressing into Blaine’s cock as Rick pressed his cock against my ass. I now was thrashing my hips back and forth, as they both continued their kissing and kneading. I need it now, I wasn’t going to wait any longer, so I step out from between the two of them and began undressing. As soon as my bra came up over my breast they both latched on and began sucking and licking me. Although they were driving me wild, I pried them away and finished removing the remainder of my clothes.

Quickly undressing the instant they were naked I dropped to the floor and engulfed Blaine’s cock in my mouth while stroking his fathers cock. I then switch to Rick’s meat and was sucking away when I felt my son’s hand slide between my spread opened legs, inserting his fingers inside my cunt. It sent an electrifying shock threw my body that sent me over the edge for my first of many earth shattering orgasms.

I released Rick’s cock meat as Blaine slide his head under me and began licking my fresh cum juices from my hole. I was again hungrily took Rick’s stiff hard cock in my mouth and without any hesitation I swallowed his beautiful meat down my throat. As I was doing that Blaine was licking and fingering my pussy, as I settled down on his face I began to come again. I was screaming and moaning so loudly that I could barely concentrate on Rick’s meat down the back of my throat. Finishing the last little spasms of my orgasm I stood and walked to the bed and motioned them to join me.

Although Rick is somewhat larger than our son is I instructed Blaine to lay on the bed and I straddled his gorgeous body. As I ran the head of his cock over my pussy lips and clit Rick began to lick my ass, he knew exactly what I wanted. I positioned Blaine’s cock head at the mouth of the womb he came from and swiftly impaled myself down upon him, I drove down hard until he was touching my cervix. Oh God!!! I screamed and as I lifted myself up to repeat my movement again, Blaine met my downward thrust with an upward thrust of his own. I yelled “Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck What a Fucking Wonderful Feeling!!!!” “My Son’s Cock, My Son’s Cock, My Son’s Cock Buried So Deep In His Mothers Cunt”. I turned and said to Rick, “I’m Fucking Your Son’s Big Beautiful Fucking Cock”, “Your Son’s Cock is Fucking and Creaming his Mother!!!!!” “Our Son’s Cock is Making My Cunt Cum Again!!!” With that another body wrenching orgasm struck me sending me thrashing and humping at Blaine’s cock, I was fucking him as hard as humanly possible. I was fucking him like a possessed demon, I was fucking him without any control, completely, totally, and insatiably wild.

As I slumped forward onto Blaine’s chest, I felt Rick placing the head of his cock against the opening of my ass. Blaine stopped his in and out motion of my pussy to allow his father to enter my ass. As Rick slowly buried his meat into my ass Blaine began to press back into my cunt. In a matter of seconds, both were sliding in and out of me. I was screaming and fucking at them with such vigor when my orgasm struck again I immediately passed out.

We spent the remainder of the night going from one perverted sexual passion to another. If I wasn’t sucking and fucking Blaine, I was sucking and fucking Rick. If one of them weren’t eating my pussy, I was being fucked in the mouth and ass.

I really don’t know how many times is humanly possible that a person can cum, however, I must have reach the limit that night. After about the eighth time, I would pass out each time I would have an orgasm. The next day when we woke, it was difficult to get on my feet without wobbling or becoming dizzy. I know one thing, I wouldn’t have given it up for anything, no matter how weak I became.

After that night, Rick, Debbie, Blaine, Vicki (Blaine’s new wife), and I have enjoyed many occasions of such experiences. Shortly after our first encounters with each other, we decided to move closer to one another and today we continue our sexual togetherness.

I know my story seems long, however, it spanned a number of years before any of this actually occurred. I thought it would be best to tell the entire story, with the first incestuous thoughts to the now.

I hope you’ve enjoyed.

12