Moonlight Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget the chair. Turn around and put your hands on the door," I said.

She turned around and did as I said.

The glass door was covered by the thin privacy curtain. The heavy light-blocking drapes were open, but the thin nylon privacy curtain let us see out without anyone seeing in as long as we didn't turn on the lights.

We could see the moonlight on the mountain, and the whole scene with her standing silhouetted against the mountain was incredibly erotic. I could see her hips and breasts covered in silky fabric that I was longing to caress. The pearl necklace around her neck shone in the moonlight and added to the sexy ensemble. I had plans for it later.

"You're overdressed," I said.

She was bent over with her hands still on the curtain-covered glass door. I reached through the slit, which went almost to her ass, and started to pull down her panties.

"Do my legs," she purred.

She had her panties on over her garter belt and black silk stockings. We both loved the feel as I slowly lowered her panties while caressing her silk-covered legs. The stockings were the type with the black seam down the back. We both adored retro-looking lingerie. As I caressed her legs she moaned slightly.

"Ohhh. I love your hands on my legs. There! Stay there for a little while. Mmm. Lower. Yeah, feels good. Yeah, behind my knees. Oh, right there. Ahhh. God, I love those fingers!"

Finally the panties were on the floor, and she stepped out of them. I threw them across the room.

When I stood up, the head of my erect penis brushed over the cool silky cloth of the half slip. I stood behind her, enjoying this sensation as I reached around her and cupped her breasts. Her breasts were firm for a woman in her forties, and could best be described as tear-drop. They needed a bra for cleavage, but were still fairly pert, even without one.

With the demi-bra on, her breasts were high and tight. I could feel her pink nipples hardening under the bra as I played with them. Her nipples weren't huge, but they were more than enough to go past my lips and teeth and into my mouth when I sucked on them.

I whispered again, "I'm going to watch you lift up your slip and caress your pussy for a while before I lean you way over and fuck you from behind."

Before she could respond, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked toward the source of the movement and saw that there were two people sitting on one of the benches in our patio! The privacy curtains distorted the image, so I couldn't see clearly what they were doing.

I said, "Lara, don't move or make a sound."

She froze.

I pulled the curtains open an inch or so.

We could now see that there was a couple sitting not ten feet away, and they were engaged in some really heavy petting! Her hand was rubbing on his crotch, and his hands were rubbing on her breasts as they passionately kissed. They looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties, and both were in very good shape. They were wearing hiking shorts, loose tops and tennis shoes.

We stood there transfixed for a moment and watched them feeling each other up in the bright moonlight. I could feel Lara breathing heavier now, and I could tell that her hand had moved to her crotch. She was rubbing her pussy through the silky slip!

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly.

I whispered, "Are you enjoying watching them?"

She gasped, "God, Yes! So hot."

My hands roamed freely over her breasts, stomach and hips. I moved my hand closer to her pussy, and could feel her hands rubbing on herself. When I went back to her breasts, I could feel her nipples standing out as hard as I had ever felt them.

The alcohol we had consumed and the incredibly erotic moment got the best of me.

Although I was afraid that Lara would panic, I decided to whisper something daring in her ear.

"Would you like to . . . return . . . the favor?"

Her body tensed, and I was preparing for her to call me all sorts of names as she ran to the bathroom to hide.

Instead, I heard her faintly whisper a husky, "Yes."

Her body trembled as she said that. I was so aroused by this I had to concentrate on what I was doing to avoid coming all over the back of her slip!

I slowly pulled the privacy curtains far enough apart that we were now exposed. Lara let out an involuntary gasp when she realized that she was now every bit as exposed as we had discussed in our sex talk.

The woman caught the movement, and looked up.

I could see her surprise, but before she could do or say anything, I put my finger to my lips. My pulse was pounding, and I was excited beyond anything I could imagine!

She didn't move, but her guy sensed a change and also looked up. The man started to take his hands out of the woman's blouse, but I shook my head and reached back to resume fondling my own wife's breasts.

As I caressed them through the black fabric of the bra, I nodded to the couple that it was okay.

I told Lara, "Slowly pull up the front of your slip until it's at your waist."

She hesitated, and I whispered, "If you don't cross the line between fantasy and reality here . . . now, you may never have this chance again. If you ever wanted to act any of it out, this . . . this is it."

I felt her bend over to grab the hem of her half slip. I could feel her pulling it up and she gasped again when she realized that her pubic hair was now visible to two complete strangers.

As she did so, I could see the couple's eyes get bigger.

This was a scene right out of some of our fantasies. Hotel windows, park benches, balconies on cruise ships. Our fantasies often started with locations where people could stumble across us as we were having sex, and we would talk about them getting turned on by our behavior.

The couple on the bench might as well have stepped out of one of our fantasies and into out patio. They were the right age and build, and they were doing exactly what we often described in our sex talk.

The couple turned to face us so they could get a better look. The woman unzipped the man's pants and took out his penis. Needless to say, it was rock hard and looked to be in excess of six inches long.

Lara moaned when she saw it. We had talked about this and we had fantasized about it for two decades.

"Look at his dick, Lara. Look at him, he's hard at the sight of your pussy. I want you to remember the first time a stranger did that for you."

She had ever seen a penis other than mine being stroked in front of her. She knew she was stepping out of our fantasy world into reality. And the woman . . .

She whispered hoarsely, "She's beautiful. She's doing it. For me, Sam, for me. She's really doing it."

The woman stroked the man's penis with one hand while she moved the other hand toward her own crotch. Her legs opened slightly, and her finger caressed her pussy through her hiking shorts.

I reached down and put my finger in Lara's pussy from behind. I couldn't believe how wet it was! Taking it out, I bent her a little farther forward and slid my penis against her labia from behind for a few rubs.

Lara said, "I want you inside me now!"

I obliged her and pushed it inside her as far as I could go. My penis is about seven inches long, and when Lara bends over like that, I can get it beyond her ass and most of the way into her pussy.

"Ahhh. You feel so good inside me. I want them to see you fucking me."

The woman's eyes were transfixed on my wife's crotch. I don't know if she could actually see my penis, but Lara had moved her right hand back to her pussy, and I could feel her rubbing on her clit. I was certain that our female guest could see that, because her lips slowly parted and I could see her tongue running over them lightly.

We continued like this for a minute or so. No one wanted to move for fear of breaking the moment.

I screwed up all the courage I could muster.

"Lara, signal to the woman to come closer. Let her get a better look at your wet pussy."

Lara grunted, "Yes," and motioned for her to come closer.

To our surprise, the woman reacted instantly and moved towards us. It seemed she wanted us to invite her over. Then she got down on all fours a few feet from us and watched Lara's hand playing over her pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off my wife!

The man moved up behind her and started to finger her pussy through her shorts. The woman arched her back and turned her face up with her eyes closed when he did this. I couldn't hear through the double-pane glass door, but imagined her moaning, too.

I reached over and unlocked the sliding door. Lara tensed up when she heard the door unlock, and she palpably began to tremble.

I simply said to my wife, "Your move."

It seemed like forever, but still trembling, she reached over and grabbed the door handle. She hesitated for another moment and then I saw the door open slowly. The woman opened her eyes and looked back at Lara's pussy. There was now nothing but air between my wife's pussy and the woman's trembling lips.

The woman crawled toward my wife until her face was inches away from Lara's thighs. She reached out and caressed the silky stockings Lara was wearing.

Lara shuddered, and I was afraid she was going to cum right on the spot.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes."

Lara then held her breath, and the woman moved her hands up to Lara's stocking tops. She leaned closer, and I could now feel her heavy breath on my balls as she examined Lara's pussy.

The man had followed the woman, and he now had her shorts down. He maneuvered her shorts and panties off, and had his erect penis poised behind her. I could feel her hands press against Lara's legs as the man penetrated her.

"Ohhh," she moaned as he entered her.

We now had two men fucking their women from behind while one of the women had her face inches away from the other's pussy. Absolutely out of a dream!

The woman pulled back slightly and looked up at Lara. She said nothing, but it was clear that she wanted some sign from Lara.

Lara reached down and caressed the woman's face with the back of her fingers. The woman took and kissed Lara's hand.

What came next was unbelievable. Lara put her hand behind the woman's head and pulled it toward her. Her other hand was still holding up her half slip.

When the woman's tongue touched Lara's clit, Lara dropped her hem and reached out for the frame of the door for support.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Lick it"

I heard the woman respond, "Yes."

Just that. One word and she was back to licking my wife.

Lara's knees buckled slightly, and I knew she could have toppled over if not for the extra support the door had provided.

"Oh! That feels so gooood. I want you lllick . . .licking . . .oh don't stop. AHH."

The man continued to fuck his girl; the girl continued to eat my wife, and I continued to fuck my wife. It didn't take long.

The man came first into the woman's pussy. I could barely hear him. He clenched and made a low sound.

"Nngggg," was all that came out.

I thought that he was afraid of alerting any nighttime strollers on the trail. As he came, she came, too, moaning softly but intensely.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmmmm!"

The moans against Lara's clit were the final straw for my wife. She came as hard as I had ever felt, contractions gripping my dick. She doubled over, barely hanging on to the door frame. She was not quiet.

"Oh yes. Ahhh. Oh GOD! AHHHH!"

How she stayed upright long enough for me to finish I will never know, but half a minute of furious pounding, and I, too was spent.

The couple dressed and sat on one of the benches as Lara and I straightened up. I could see the couple whispering to each other, but we couldn't hear what they were saying.

Lara and I were in shock, standing there realizing what we had just done. I held her tight, and we didn't say a word.

The couple came back over to us, and the man held out his hand. As I took it, he started to introduce himself.

I held up my other hand and said, "No names. Not for now, if that's OK."

"Yeah, it is "Have you ever done anything like that before?"

I told him, "No but we have had fantasies about doing exactly what just happened. I mean word-for-word fantasies about just that! My wife has never actually been with a woman, but has fantasized about it for quite a while."

He said, "The two of us have been together for over two years, and we tried a couple of threesomes with women."

The woman joined in.

"I like the occasional girl, but he never liked the thought of doing it with another man watching, even though I thought that would be hot."

The man said, "That' true, but that the way things happened tonight, I didn't feel threatened at all. You (meaning me) and I never touched".

The woman asked Lara, "Would you ever consider doing that again?"

I almost fainted when Lara's response was to grab the other woman, kiss her full on the mouth and run her hand into the women's shorts!

The woman was surprised, and let out a little moan for a second.

When Lara's hand came out she sniffed it briefly, then took her finger covered in pussy juice and another man's cum and sucked on it.

The girl looked at Lara, smiled and said, "I guess that's a yes."

She gave Lara a light kiss and said, "10 pm tomorrow?"

Lara looked at me. I nodded.

Lara said, "Wear something sexier than hiking shorts."

The girl laughed and said, "Just wait."

Lara hugged the man and the woman, and I hugged the woman. Standing there naked, I couldn't quite bring myself to hug the man, so we just shook hands and they disappeared into the night.

Lara and I returned to our bed as if in a trance. Later, we fucked again. This time we didn't say much at all. What had just happened was so erotic and fresh that there was little else we could say to improve on it. I know we made love, but I can't remember any of the details. All I remember is that it took quite a while, and that we both came for the second time that evening with an intensity that surprised us both.

After, we talked about what had just happened.

Lara confessed, "One of my deepest fantasies lately has not just to have a woman watch me while I masturbate or even to have a woman and I caress each other. I've begun to have fantasies where I actively make love to a woman while you watch! Touching each other, and even licking each other. I never told you because I didn't know how you would take deeper lesbian desires."

Whenever she had talked about lesbian fantasies during sex talk, it was always the same: A lesbian would sensually take of Lara's clothes and caress her or eat her while I watched. Maybe they would caress each other through their lingerie. She never told me that she wanted to reciprocate with the woman beyond a little petting.

My erotic stories during lovemaking had been limited to the same scenarios.

She said, "I don't want to fuck another man, but I'm extremely turned on by the thought of another man watching me making love, either to you or to another woman."

She stuttered for a second, and then said, "I -- I think I would also be turned on by the thought of another man watching me make love with you and another woman at the same time.

"You know I would kill you, painfully I might add, if you snuck off and fucked another woman behind my back."

"Yeah, I seem to remembering you saying that the day before we were married. Not the kind of thing a guy forgets."

"Well, I've been thinking, uh, maybe if that one joins us, it might be okay."

She waited for a response, but I was too stunned to talk for a second.

She looked anxious, and asked "Well honey?"

I just grabbed her and kissed her harder than I had ever kissed her before.

"Not just her doing you or me, but all three of us doing each other?" I said when we broke apart.

"Yeah," she said.

"I'm in!"

We cuddled and gently fondled each other as we went to sleep that night.

The last thing I remember was Lara licking my ear and whispering, "10 pm tomorrow, hmmm?"

The next morning Lara said we needed to talk about what was going to happen that night.

"We don't really know them beyond what we experienced last night. While I could take a week of 'last nights' in a row, I think we should be careful. They seemed nice enough, but we should have some ground rules. Is there anything you don't want to do?"

I said that I was in agreement with the guy.

"I don't mind him watching, but I want no physical contact between him and me."

Lara said, "I don't want him fucking me, either, but I don't mind if he does his girlfriend while she and I make out."

I said, "That might involve some incidental touching by him in the course of moving around."

Lara thought for a minute and said, "I wouldn't mind an occasional brief touch," and then quickly, "if it was OK with you, too."

I replied, "As long as it is only a little casual touching, his dick does not get near your pussy or mouth, and that he's not touching me, it's OK, I guess.

"By the way, is there was anything that you don't want the girl to do to you."

She frowned and sat quietly for quite a while and thought about it. Watching her think about the boundaries she was going to set for lesbian sex was kind of a turn-on itself.

Her face suddenly became very calm.

She looked directly into my eyes and simply said, "No."

Gasping, I said, "Even anal?"

Again very coolly, she said, "Even anal."

----------

Lara and I had talked about anal sex some time ago. It wasn't that I particularly wanted to do it. I had brought up the subject when we were still dating years earlier only to see if she really wanted me to do it to her.

I made it clear that I hadn't really enjoyed it when I tried it with Sarah, a girl I knew in college. Sarah had never done it either. We fumbled about for a little while, and I finally got the head of my dick in, but her groans of pain turned me off. We stopped and abandoned the idea.

Lara told me back then, "The one time my old boyfriend tried it with me, it hurt too much for me to derive any pleasure at all. The jerk insisted that my asshole would become used to it.

"I coolly replied, 'Yeah, and you could probably get used to cigarette burns on your scrotum, but you probably don't want to endure what it takes for your balls to get that numb.'"

Being a lawyer, my wife can be devastatingly effective with a few well chosen words when she wants to be. Though she was only a law student at the time she displayed the same skills, and the boyfriend dropped the subject like a hot potato. We laughed when she told the story.

Lara said, "Watching him wince while I said it was priceless. We broke up a week or so later, and I always suspected that he feared pissing me off enough to actually see me holding a lit cigarette."

-----------

We hadn't spoken about anal in years, but now she was telling me that her back door might be open for business under the right circumstances.

To be certain, I said, "If that girl brings a dildo or strap-on and wants to play hide-the-salami with your rectum, you're okay with that?"

Lara started to laugh and said, "Yeah. Right now, I'm so turned on by the thought of her that nothing's off the table. If it turns out to be too painful, I'll stop her, but for now I don't want to rule anything out. One thing, though. Now that you brought up the subject, we're driving into town this afternoon."

She started for the bathroom.

I asked, "What do you need in town?"

She turned and said, "I saw a Walgreens in town."

She continued towards the bathroom.

I asked, "What do you need at Walgreens?"

Over her shoulder, she said, "About a pint of personal lubricant."

I stood there, stunned.

As she closed the bathroom door, she popped her head back out and said, "Ya know . . . just in case."