More Adventures at Indian Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though her lips were sealed, a smile crept over her face and she opened her mouth. Just as her mother had done, she had swallowed.

Now she asked: "Am I good? Was that good for you? You know that's only the second time in my life that I ever came simply by being fucked, and you did it both times. But am I good for you? Is my pussy real tight and slippery like you want? Would you like more? Do you want to fuck my ass? You can if you want. With you I'd do that? It would feel so sexy and maybe we can both cum that way."

I thought for a moment then, realizing that I was a bit large for a little girl who probably didn't weigh a hundred twenty pounds all wet, I told her "maybe in a while. You know next week or after your mother comes back from Europe, OK?" I knew that she'd need a lot of preparation before I'd try that with her, and since she had to go back to college for her finals tomorrow, I wouldn't have the time to get her ready.

Monday, Monique was at my door again. She showed up not more than an hour after Kim left for college. I finally went up to her place and she proudly showed me thru her home, pointing out various works she had done.

She was damn good. Everything was down to the finest detail and Beautifully polished. Then she took me to the studio where she wanted me to model. The piece of stone she intended to use to sculpt us was huge. It must have weighed tons and she had already begun to fashion it into the rough likeness of two human forms.

Most noticeably not separated at the hips. I was impressed and asked, "How do we go about doing this?"

"First I want you and I to pose together while we get Tanya to come up and takes some pictures of us in various poses. Then I'll get you erect, like last time and make a casting of your cock. From that I can sculpt it between the two figures. I think I'll pose with me laying on my back with you above, just about to stick it in. You supported on your hands and knees right over me.

Considering her options, she went on. "But we'll have to pose a few different ways. I can always do two standing figures intertwined, but I want to show your cock fully erect. Mmmmm, on second thought, I can make a casting of your cock ahead of time. Lets make a casting of it right now. God how I love that hard cock of yours. I love the way it sort of curves up when it gets really hard. Just take your jeans off while I melt the wax. All you have to do is stay hard for about sixty seconds and I'll have a perfect copy of your cock."

I took off my jeans and shorts. Then she came back with a razor and shaved around my cock. Washing away the shaving cream with a warm cloth, she went to her knees and began sucking and jerking me off. Within three or four minutes she had me up as hard as ever. I watched her melt some sort of wax and put a thermometer in.

At about 120 deg she set it aside and insuring that I was still hard, she began coating my cock with the warm wax. It was hot, but not so hot as to be really uncomfortable. Coating upon coating went on before she brought over a tub of ice water and had me put my wax coated cock and balls in it.

Soon the cold water had its effect. My cock lost its stiffness and returned to normal. Carefully I drew it out. She had a fairly thick waxen form but it looked rather fragile. She filled it with cold water then carefully suspending it in a cylinder, pouring plaster around it.

She explained that she would be able to pour the water out and fill it with a lifelike flesh colored silicone rubber and have a perfect duplicate of my erect cock. I wondered why she needed it to be rubber and not something else, but that didn't really matter at that point.

While her plaster cast was setting she returned to me and again began to suck my limp cock. Minutes later she leaned back and viewed her handiwork.

Hell it felt good but I was impatient and not really in the mood to go all the way and fuck her. Finally she asked if she could just jerk me off before I left to go home. Since I was already close to cumming, I figured I'd see how good she was. About ten minutes later, and with a little help from me, I finished. Quickly she took my cock in her mouth as I exploded, filling her mouth. And as she had done the last time, she tried to swallow but most of it ran down her chin and onto her frock. Licking me dry and toweling her frock off, I put my jeans back on. We agreed that I'd be back tomorrow to see how it worked out.

When I returned to my place it was apparent that Sam had gone on his trip because Tanya was there. She had moved in. By that I mean she had brought a small suitcase full of her things. Things a lady would need for a short visit, maybe three or four days. I was getting hungry and decided to take her out to dinner. She changed into something better suited for going out to dinner and I changed into a suit.

I learned a lot over dinner. After three drinks she opened up and told me about her relationship with her husband. It seemed he had been impotent when they married, but he was a good provider and very generous but she missed sex with a partner. Masturbating became her favorite pastime and Sam enjoyed watching her have orgasms.

He would bring her a variety of vibrators, dildos and other sex aids and have her either lay on their bed or sit in front of him while she used them. He never spoke while she masturbated, but he seemed interested in knowing which she enjoyed most. Sometimes he would have a woman from one of his clubs or from the neighborhood over and make her let them fuck her using strap-on dildos while he watched. It was no substitute for what she really needed.

Tanya claimed she wasn't really excited about making love to other women but to keep Sam happy she went along with it. Then Sam suggested that she help Veronica with her picture taking. He seemed to get off listening to her recount everything that had happened and go into detail about what she had seen and done.

For quite a while she said she complained to him about having sex only with women and using sex aids. She needed a man, and even threatened to leave him if something couldn't be worked out.

That was when I came into the picture and together they had decided to ask me to help. By the third cocktail, she was getting touchy-feely. Openly trying to play seductress. She was anxious and was becoming embarrassingly forward. We drove back to my place.

The trip was short, but not so short that she couldn't get her head under the steering wheel after taking my cock out. I parked the car and we went in. The door had hardly closed before she had her shoes off and was wiggling out of her tight dress.

She had worn a slip but no panties so as she pulled it up over her head her puffy cunt was bared. She looked at me impatiently. I had barely taken my shoes off and was working on my shirt and tie, and she had finished undressing.

Impatient, she came over and dropped to her knees and unfastened my belt and unzipped my fly. My slacks were down around my ankles and I stepped out, kicking them aside. She tugged at my briefs and set my cock free. Then standing she took my hand and swung around to face me.

Now both nude, she reached around my neck and gave me a really deep kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and she wiggled her body even closer. I put my hands in the hollow of her back and they slowly slid down until I had her buttocks in the palm of my hands. Shifting slightly to one side she pushed her wet cunt against the front of my thigh and moaned into my mouth.

"Mmmm, Oh Mmmmm baby. I want you so fucking much baby. Just like the first time. I want to feel your cock deep in me. I've been dreaming of it and hating Sam for not leaving.

As my hand slid around her hip and came to rest on her steamy pussy she put her lips to my shoulder and bit down hard. I continued to stroke her cunt. Becoming wetter and hornier, she lifted her face and whispered.

"God Brad, your what I've needed for the last two years. I need your arms around me and feel your cock moving deep inside me. I want you to spank me if I'm a bad girl, bite my nipples to excite me, whisper in my ear and suck on me. I need it all. I want you to Fuck me until we drop. I want you to fuck me until we melt into each other."

This sounded as if she was expecting quite a bit more than just satisfying her needs sexually. Red flags were going up in my mind faster than I was capable of handling. I needed her body at the moment but nothing more. When we had fucked the last time it was rather quick and over with in less than a half hour I guess but it wasn't going to be like that tonight.

Once in the bedroom she pulled the covers back and lay there beaconing me with open arms. I lay next to her and she rolled over on top of me. Straddling my thigh our lips met and her tongue darted into my mouth and our tongues dueled as first she would suck, than I. Soon she began tribbing. Spreading her wetness over my thigh and grinding against my cock.

I ran my hands over her body. First clutching her well sculpted ass and running my hands up the back of her body. The hollow of her back, then her shoulders and my hand ran my spread fingers into the hair at the nape of her neck. She was panting by now and slid higher. Lifting up she lowered her swaying breast to my mouth and let out a long low moan of satisfaction as I sucked as much into my mouth as possible.

"Oooooh god Brad. I want you. My god how I need you. Tell me you want me too. Tell me I'm your whore. Tell me I'm a bad girl. Spank me. Oh god Brad use my body. Do anything you want to me but make me give myself to you. Make me do it. Please? Tell me what you want me to do. Tell ME!"

This was new to me. She wanted me to play some sort of game with her. I decided to go along with it up to a point. But it's not my nature to be a dominant male character so I began to think of things to say that I thought she might want to hear.

"Bad girls need to be spanked don't they? Are you a bad girl, Tanya? Do you need to be spanked? Did you do something bad?"

"Yeah, oh yes. I'm bad. I let girls fuck me with dildos and things and I liked it. I liked to watch Sam's face as I fucked myself and he couldn't do anything about it. I wouldn't let him touch me, just come closer and watch me cum. I liked to tell him how I licked and sucked those women for Veronica. I enjoyed telling him all those things as much as he liked to listen to what I did."

I sat on the edge of the bed and she crawled across my lap and presented that beautiful ass to me. The first slap at her ass was soft. I wasn't sure how hard to spank her. My second swat was harder and she squirmed in my lap. Now I was getting a response. She wanted to be spanked hard and the third swat was with my open palm and it stung me as much as it did her.

She moaned and wiggled her ass as if inviting me to be harsher. The room now resounded with the smack, smack, smacking sounds of my open palm whipping down on her ass.

Now a crimson flush seemed to glow on each cheek and she stifled a low yelp with each clap of my hand, when suddenly she came. My thighs and the bedding were suddenly flooded with warmth as she let herself go. Panting as it subsided, she slid off my lap and slumped down onto the rug.

Intending to pick her up she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and drew my face to hers. The kiss was deep and intense. I collapsed next to her, cradling her head in my hands. Suddenly she pushed me away and I rolled onto my back.

She quickly rolled on top of me and drew her knees up, straddling my hips. Though not truly erect, and yet firm enough for her to control, she held my cock to her pussy and worked it in.

The warm sheath brought life to my cock. She began to rock slowly, riding me, cowgirl style. I couldn't do much thrusting but she seemed to enjoy being in control and I knew just by the way she was positioning herself and changing speed while twisting, that she was going to cum quickly. I held her hips trying to help while she tugged at her nipples and stared down at me. She started chanting.

"Oh my god, Oh my god baby." Then she began talking to no one in particular. "It's gonna be big.... It's building, I can feel it. Oh fuck it's near. Oh my god I'm fuckin cumming now. Load me! Gimmee it!"

I felt her contracting but I wasn't quite sure about what she wanted so I asked. "load you?"

She stared down and whimpered: "Yeah, fucking cum in me. Shoot, shoot! Fill my cunt to overflowing. Give me your load, for gods sake. Cum for me!"

She was in control and I was in no position to help myself, so it began. She started chanting again and twisting. She would pause and huff and puff each time she came and holding almost still work her cunt so it contracted tightly around my cock, almost as it was sucking me in deeper.

As soon as one passed, she began bouncing again and repeat her pausing and contracting. After about five of these little episodes I was ready and I gave her warning. "All right Tanya, you want it, your going to get it!" She lifted slightly so I had enough room to give her short deep thrusts and I exploded.............

"I feel it. Oh god Brad I feel it. Keep pounding me. Oh fuck it feels so hot. Damn, listen to that squish, squish sound as you fill me up. Oh you are so fucking good baby."

Just as I finished, she swung forward and lifted up. Cum gushed out, running down over my balls and half way up my chest. I had really shot one hell of a load into her convulsing pussy. I thought she would dismount but she laid down on me and began wiggling her firm breasts back and forth across my chest, using our cum to slide on. I was exhausted and spent even though she had done most of the work.

Dragging ourselves onto the bed we began petting. Deep kisses evolved into giving each other love nips. Kissing her closed eyelids, nibbling on her ear lobes, stroking her breasts until the pink nipples stood out, hard and sensitive.

Again she was on top of me but now her cunt, still oozing cum, was positioned over my mouth and my cock was locked deep within her mouth. It was amazing how quickly she was able to get me hard. When she took first one then the other of my balls in her mouth I was prepared for the worst.

But she was gentle and suckled each, rolling it around in her warm mouth before releasing it. Next she slid her fingers down and started massaging me just under my balls while her mouth bobbed up and down on my shaft.

I was now sucking the flutes of her pussy and stabbing my tongue into her hot passageway. She began to tremble and contract. As each wave of sensation took hold she would pause and moan softly before starting to suck my cock again. Then she went over the edge. Abandoning my cock she forced her pussy down on my face urging me on.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming again. Do me good, oh god your making me crazy. It feels so good Brad. I love your tongue in my cunt. Keep going.... Brad? Brad, I'm coming....... Coming, coming baby. Oooooh my god it's strong. Yeah, oh yeah."

Again my face was smeared with the sapid fluid flowing from her weeping pussy. Nearly smothering me, she continued to grind her hot cunt against my mouth before she let out one long low sigh and I managed to roll her off. Her eyes seemed glazed as she lay there staring at my cock. Then she stuttered. "Me......... me.......... Put it in me. Fuck me. I want it in me. Oh god Brad I want more. Give it to me some more."

She could barely move. Slowly she twisted around as I moved down to the foot of the bed. I thought she would kneel for me but she just lay there waiting. Lifting her leg high, I straddled her other leg and began holding my cock sliding it up and down between the velvety folds of her cunt, searching for her tight little opening. Finding it I gently nudged my cock into the slippery tight slot and began stroking in and out. Looking down I watched her swollen clit move in and out with each thrust.

"It feels so good Brad. I love your cock in me. Keep going. Yeah, baby...Like that. Oh god it feels so good. Oh my god I think it's coming again. Yes, oh boy this is going to be strong. Oh BABY, FASTER! POUND IT IN DEEP AND FAST. Yeah, I am, I am, I'm coming for you Baby."

She was draining me of my strength. Still not completely satisfied, She crawled onto her knees and clutched the pillow. Her ass was lifted high and she worked her way to the very edge of the bed. I stood behind her and again slid my cock in her swollen cunt. Perhaps a minute later she twisted around and looking at me, pleaded.

"Fuck my ass. My pussy is all worn out use my ass. I can cum that way too." Withdrawing my cock she waited while I put oil on my finger and inserted it into her butt. She wiggled her ass back and forth impatiently while I inserted a second finger and twisted them around, spreading the lube. Now I drizzled additional oil on my cock and tossing the tube aside, began to press its head against the tiny tan star.

She stopped wiggling and held perfectly still. At first there was resistance. Then suddenly she relaxed and the head of my cock vanished. From that point on my entire cock moved deeper and deeper until my balls pressed against her swollen pussy.

She was right. She could orgasm simply by having me pummel her ass. And not more than six or seven minutes later I was ready and again she begged me to spank her ass. Between the loud smacking sound of my palm against her round ass and the salacious sounds of my well oiled cock plunging in and out she let out a whooping sob and gasped.

"Give it to me. Fuck... I'm cumming again. Oh yeah baby It's coming real good now. Do it! Cream in my ass. I need it! Spurt in my ass honey. Give Tanya all of it! Gimme your cum baby!" And I unload just before we both fell forward and lay there panting in each others ear.

Three more days of Tanya and I had lost five pounds. She was insatiable and actually I was glad when Sam came home. Tanya would have hours of tales to tell him and I needed a rest.

When Veronica returned home from Europe and her daughter had summer break from college, Monique arranged a small orgy. And as I suspected she had made any number of dildos which had a striking resemblance to my erect cock. Some with vibrators imbedded in them, some with a flange on the base so they held firmly in her harness. And some just with an extension to hold on to as they were thrust in and out of her cunt.

Over the next several weeks we would provide Veronica with enough pictures to last a lifetime and Kimberly was to orgasm again and again as I fucked her cunt while Monique fucked her ass using my surrogate cock in her strap on. And Sam was invited to watch. After all, since Tanya had filed for divorce and moved in with me, it was the least we could do for him.