Morning Phone Sex

Story Info
Giving a blowjob during phone sex with unknowing boyfriend.
1.8k words
4.06
170.7k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
766 Followers

I stir from my sleep as my cellphone vibrates on the night stand. My arms are wrapped around a tight, muscular chest. I take a few seconds exploring his abs, then reach over to pick up the phone.

"Hello baby, good morning." says my boyfriend. He sounds cheerful.

I slowly survey the room. I see my blouse and my skirt crumpled against the other side of the room. My lacy red thong is below the nightstand, next to my matching bra. I smile to myself knowingly, and turn around to see John still in deep sleep. I wondered if we were in my hotel room, or his. Memories of last night kick in and my pussy starts to tingle. We were out celebrating our successful business trip. My colleague John, a thirty-four year old black man, was a great mentor to me. He took a great liking in me despite my inexperience in the field. I bet it didn't hurt that I was a sexy little blonde that everyone eyed at work.

"Good morning, daddy." I whine into the phone in a whispery voice, as sweetly as I can. My other hand is slowly exploring under the blanket, lightly grasping John's erect cock. It's hot against my fingers. I can feel the bulging veins of his cock against my fingertips as I softly caress it in my little hand.

"I just wanted to give you a morning call so you wouldn't miss your flight back home."

"Mhmmm, thank you baby." I whine to him again. My thumb is getting slippery from rubbing against tip of John's cock. I bring my thumb to my lips and suck his precum from it. I'm grinning as a devious plan enters my mind.

"I'm stroking my cock thinking about you right now..." says my boyfriend.

"Mhmmmmm..." I moan softly into the phone. I move down the bed to between John's thick, muscular legs. I give inaudible kisses against his well-defined thighs, sucking lightly as I move up. I lower my head even further, reaching John's scrotum, and give it loving licks.

"You horny too baby?"

"Uh huh..." I drag out my last syllable as I whisper into the phone. I loudly kiss John's big, black balls before sucking them into my mouth, slowly running my tongue against the wrinkled skin. I'm holding the phone against my cheeks as I do so, letting my boyfriend hear my saliva and tongue pleasuring John.

"What are you doing baby?" He asks. He sounds a little suspicious now.

"Mhmmm... just sucking my fingers thinking about you..." I tell him in my sexiest voice, and swallow my saliva down. I lower my head back down and go back to sucking on John's balls.

"Yeah baby? You're imagining sucking my cock?"

"Uh huh..." I reply, smiling to myself again. He sounded reassured, even cocky.

I gently graze my teeth against John's balls, scratching them lightly. I can feel John stir from his sleep. I scoot my knees and move closer to John, and bend back down, supporting myself on one elbow while on the phone with the other arm. I part my soft, pink lips and lick the accumulated precum off of the tip of John's cock.

"That's my little cocksucker..." He sighs into the phone.

"Uh huh...." I trail off as I part my lips again to take John's black cock into my mouth. It's so thick, and I have to open my mouth as wide as I can.

"You still sucking on your fingers baby?" He asks again.

"Mhmm hmmm..." I reply with mouth full of John's cock. I pull my head back, slurping on the big cock loudly as it leaves my mouth, and go back down, bobbing my head.

"Good..." I can hear him breathing heavier over the phone. He must be getting close soon.

"Tell me you want my cock, baby." He rushes me.

I am a little annoyed that I have to pull John's cock out of my mouth again. I pull my head back, and swallow down my saliva again.

"I want your cock, daddy." I say to him on the phone. I look up to John. He's awake and looking down. He looks amused. I smile to him good morning. He reaches down and caresses my cheeks. I lovingly press against his thick hand, enjoying it.

"Tell me again hon, what do you want to do?"

"I want to suck your big cock." I tell him, almost mater-of-factly, warning him with my tone that he is turning me off.

"Mhmmm..." He backs off.

John places his hand on top of my head, guiding me to his cock. His thick fingers between my long, blonde hair. I willingly accept and resume pleasuring him. I love how it makes my mouth feel full. John's exerting a bit of grip on my head, making me take more of his cock into my mouth. I don't mind and let him take me as much as he wants to. My boyfriend had stopped talking, or even making sounds, aside from little sighing moans. I'm sure the sound of John's cock in my mouth is being transmitted over the phone.

"You must really miss sucking my cock..." My boyfriend breaks the silence.

"I, mmmm, do." I reply best I can, slipping in words as John guides my head.

John opens his legs wider, and holds my head with both his hands. I look up to John, pleading no. His reply is a big grin. John holds my head tightly as he forces my head down on his cock further. Slowly, he forces his cock down into my throat, his hips shifting as if he were fitting his cock into my mouth.

"Baby, I'd love to fuck your mouth right now..." He says into the phone. It's ironic. I've never let him fuck my mouth, or ever will. But John is about to take my mouth for his second time.

"Mmmmm..." I moan into the phone again, with my lips at the base of John's cock. I wondered if my moan came out alright, or if it was obvious that I had a thick cock balls deep down my throat.

John's hands pull me up slowly, toying with my need for breath. My eyes are a bit watery and I'm choking slightly, but John still has that big stupid grin on his face. He momentarily stops, locking his cock halfway down my throat. I fight to pull but he is stronger. Once it's apparent that I've given up, he lets me up to breath.

"Are you alright baby?" My boyfriend asks over the phone. I'm trying my best to not choke as loud.

"Yeah... I just wanted to see how far I could take my fingers into my throat." I reply with a raspy voice.

"How far can you go?" He asks.

"Not too far but I can touch the back of my throat..." I reply in my best embarrassed tone. If he only knew how I could take John's eight inch black cock all the way down...

"That's good baby... that's real sexy..." My boyfriend sounds satisfied.

John had given me enough of a break. His hands are tugging me to his cock again. I fight the first couple pulls before giving up, and letting him take over me again.

This time, John is giving me no mercy. His grip is even stronger, and he's pushing me down harder. As soon as my pink lips reach the base of his cock, he pulls me back up, and then back down again. His hips push against his pull, fucking my little mouth harshly. I support myself on my two elbows, my phone hanging in mid air as John pounds my mouth down his big, thick cock all the way. I close my eyes and concentrate on regulating my breath to match the face fucking. The grooves of his cock slide against the softer tissue of my throat and use it as a fuck hole for his pleasure. I can't help myself but to grunt and moan. I can hear my boyfriend's breathing becoming even heavier.

John finally pulls his cock out of my mouth. In the heat of the moment, I go back down and suck on his big balls, slobbering all over the base of John's cock, rubbing my cheeks and nose into John's crotch affectionately. I suck loudly, no longer caring what my boyfriend got to hear. John's hand is furiously stroking his cock inches away from my face, and I am in a trance staring at it. John grabs my hair yet again, and pull. My mouth is hovering over his cock before he pushes me down, his hips grinding against my face as I'm buried into his pubes. I feel his other hand on my head. He can't help but to grunt either as he fucks my mouth. I'm worried that my boyfriend will hear over the phone.

"Ahhhh fuckkkk..." moans my boyfriend over the phone. It's the same moan he does every time he cums.

John, too, groans inaudibly. His mouth wide open and gasping for air. I look up to him as he furiously fucks my mouth. I feel his thick cock spasming inside my throat and shooting cum. He pulls my hair back and strokes his cock with the other, shooting more ropes of cum onto my face. After a few more loads onto my face, he slaps his still-hard cock against my cheeks, smothering it with his cum. I reach and suck on his cock again, savoring the taste of his cock and his cum.

"Mhmm baby, that was a good one." says my boyfriend over the phone.

I grin to John as he continues to rub his cock on my flushed face. I see that he's still amused, and takes fun in degrading me while I'm on the phone with my boyfriend. He cockslaps me left and right, laughing to himself.

"I got off too..." I lied shyly.

"Mmmmmm..." moans my boyfriend. Then the awkward silence.

"Well... I gotta go take a shower now. See you at the airport when you pick me up?" I ask as John slips his cock between my lips again. I smile at him and lovingly lick around the head, and kiss the sides.

"Yeah baby, maybe we can have some more fun when you get home."

"Well, I'll go shower now..."

"Wait, how did you suck on your fingers and touch yourself when you're on the phone?" He sounds suspicious again.

My brain races and my heart starts pounding hard. I stop licking John's cock for a moment as I think of what to say.

"I laid the cellphone on the pillow silly." I tell him.

"Ahh, I see. I'm gonna shower too. See you at the airport! I love you!" he says, followed with a kiss to the mouthpiece.

"I love you too." I reply, and kiss my mouth piece.

John cockslaps me again.

I look up at him as I drop the phone onto the carpet floor.

"Was that your boyfriend?" asks John. His first words of the day.

"Uh huh..." I reply smiling, laying my head on his thigh. My fingertips graze up his thighs and grasp for his thick cock, and guide it back into my loving mouth.

kara_love
kara_love
766 Followers