Morning with Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, after quite some time, she slowly pulled off. Her next move took me by even greater surprise then everything else so far.

"Now darling, I am VERY turned on but at my age I might need some extra help with lubrication." As she said this, she straddled me and gradually shifted her way up the bed closer to me, until her pubic hairs were just about touching my chin. I stared up her torso, enjoying the curves of her breasts and those nipples pointing out above me. Briefly we made eye contact and then she moved her hands down to her cunt. I watched as she parted her lips with her fingers, revealing the fleshy insides of her labia, then she lifted herself a little and lowered herself down onto my mouth. She didn't put her full weight onto me but I was surprised by the extent to which she did relax down. My mother-in-law was now sitting on my face and I loved it. She tasted good as I explored her with my tongue. First I teased her clitoris, which was clearly engorged and sensitive as she responded with pleasured sounds. And then I moved my tongue to her vagina, where there was a much stronger taste to her. I put the tip of my tongue just inside her and she moaned as I did. My nose was rubbing her clit and the smells and tastes were strong and alluring.

After a little while, she lifted herself off and, with no hesitation now, moved above my head and said, "Okay Olly, I want you to fuck me now." Who knew she'd use that kind of language?! It wasn't like her at all, but none of this was of course, not in my experience.

I got up and turned around, to find her waiting on her back. As I looked at her she opened her legs wide, revealing herself in a way that I hadn't seen so clearly when she'd sat right down on me moments earlier. She was hairy, wet and inviting. I looked at her and she said, "I have fantasised about you doing this to me so often. When we're together in the house I look at you in a way you don't realise. I've noticed your cock pushing out of those skimpy pants you wear. Sometimes I could see the shape of the head, sometimes even the veins that run along it. Come on, let me have you inside me."

I moved up towards her, my erection wobbling from left to right and back again as I did. Then she felt it again, smiling beautifully as she did so, before guiding me down and then towards her vagina. She pulled me so the tip of my penis was touching her, then I pushed up and inside her. It was warm and surprisingly tight.

As I entered she gasped and said, "Oh my, Olly. You fit perfectly." I pushed deep in, and out, and in, and out. Without having known she had any lustful feelings towards me beforehand, it felt like this was a consummation of a repressed, sexual bond that had secretly grown between us. We kissed some more, longingly. I was surprised by the passion in her kisses, it was as if she was truly my lover.

Then she spoke to me as we continued, leaving gaps for breath between her sentences, "You feel so hard Olly...I want that cock to be mine always...I want you to fuck me whenever we're alone."

I was amazed by all she was saying but loved every second. I sucked on her tits as she talked to me. I tasted all around them and spread my kisses and little pinches with my mouth all around her body, as far as I could while thrusting in and out of her.

"I want to see you cum," she said, after a while. "Are you ready to cum yet?"

"I will be soon if we carry on," I replied, and she grabbed my hips to move me out of her. She then took my wet penis in her hand and pulled me towards her, until my big balls were hanging down and resting on the skin between her breasts. She looked hungrily down at me and wanked my erection, much faster and harder than before.

"Come on Olly, let's have that cum all over me. I want it all over my face. I've never had a dirty boy like you before and, now I have, I'm going to make use of you. Your cock feels so warm and hard. Your balls are huge, I bet you've got lots of cum in there. Look at my tits, look at my nipples standing up for you. Come on dirty boy, cum on me."

As she talked to me and wanked me hard, my mind was in a whirl. She looked in my eyes and I looked back. I was aroused beyond belief and ready to explode.

"Come on darling, I can feel it's coming. It's all coming out of you", she said as we both felt my erection go rock hard. Then it happened, spurting in vast amounts. She gasped as she directed the cum right at her face. I watched as the spurts flew from my erection to her nose, mouth and cheeks. I only came so hard as this when I was really turned on. When finally it stopped, with her cum-covered face she learned forward and took me in her mouth. She sucked on me gently and swallowed whatever she could get in her mouth, like she was desperate to drink it. When she was satisfied she had every drop off my penis, she took me out of her mouth and then wiped my still full erection all around her face, spreading the cum around with it. Then as my cock was wet again, she put it back in her mouth and took what more cum she had got off her face.

Finally, she stopped. "That was amazing darling. Just let me get cleaned up and then you can prepare to fuck me some more." From now on, it was clear that Thursday would be my favourite day of the week.

12