Mother and Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj started to gently move his penis in and out of her, and Rajini responded with upward thrusts. She was beginning to enjoy her SIL's big cock's penetration

Rajini exclaimed, "Yes! Yes! Go on, fuck me, let mummy ji feel the warmness of your semen. Please spill inside -- spill in my pussy.

"But mummy ji.. you may..." Raj stopped...

"Don't worry beta... let it flow deep in me.. let me feel the joy of it after a long time." she squirmed under him.

"Who fucked you last mummi ji.. and when..?"

"Don't talk about anything now -- just fuck me. This is lovely!"

Rajini is getting fucked with good deep thrusts, legs wrapped firmly around Raj's waist and hips.

His MIL's pussy was tight for him he is feeling the friction of her pussy walls, he kept thrusting deep full strokes, to let her really feel his big cock. The moaning got louder.

"My God! Raj, your monstrous cock feels so lovely! Why did you wait so long to fuck me? Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Lovely! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!"

Raj could not believe what he heard! He increased his speed, and fucked her with long, deep, hard strokes. Rajini also responded very well. He was surprised when he felt her squeeze her legs and pussy a little bit, to get greater friction.

He took his cue and fucked her faster and faster; all the time giving her long deep strokes. After 10 minutes of frenzy thrusts Raj felt her body stiffen. Raj adjusted the depth of his strokes, such that his dickhead stimulated her G-Spot.

Rajini screamed, "Oh God! Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee....! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooo...oooo...Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

And Raj felt his MIL's hot gush of her pussy juices fountain on his cock.

"This is terrific! You are a magic my dear SIL with a magic cock! Oh my God!".

Raj is encouraged by his MIL's moans and groans and increased his speed to a feverish pitch; kept fucking harder and faster, and felt his tension mount. Raj was on the verge of ejaculating. Rajini felt his cock enlarge and stiffen, and stirred his testis.

"Fuck harder darling raise your arse up and up baby, I'm ready to shoot in you Mummy ji, "

"Push it! Push it deep in!".

He pushed deep, his penis at the gates of her cervix. Raj felt his cock enlarge, get harder and spasm.

He screamed "Oh mummy ji.. mymmi ji... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh... iiissisiiiii... mummy...jeeeeeee...!" and shot his semen in several spurts deep in her.

"Oh! My Goodness!" Rajini exclaimed kissing her SIL "it is over flowing out of me... This is like a bath! Do you always spill like this in Sumi; my daughter? How lucky she is..." and she smiled satisfyingly.

*********************

"Aaaashhh...mmmisssmmm..haaa.. sl..ow... aaaah.. what is the matter Raj from last four five days I found that you are fucking with frenzy. Your fucking is going to break my waist..." and she raised her waist up to her husbands' thrust.

"Nothing is like that baby... it is your love that is making you think like that...mmmyy what a lovely slit you have see how it is grasping my dick and sucking deep in..." Raj rammed again in Sumi.

Like this they fucked for another four five minutes then Raj pressing her one lush boob and putting the other in his mouth. Sumi pressed his head to her boob and ground her bum.

"Sumi..." Raj called.

"Yes, dear..." she hugging him said.

"Your Mom is watching us again..." he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, my again... the moment she recovered and gained some strength she is at the window again...poor mummy..." Sumi said slowly turned her head to the mirror. There she saw her mother standing at the window and peeping in.

"Hugh..." she ex-hailed a deep sigh.

"I feel sorry about mummy ji.. poor lady..." Raj said in sympathy and continued... "Sumi why don't you ask mummy ji get married again.. she is such a gorgeous lady..."

"I have put all my efforts to her dear.. but she don't want to..."

"...at least ask her to choose a live-in-partner, this at least will satisfy her sexual needs" raj said.

"Yah that is true... I have tried to convince that also.. but I don't know what she has in mind.. what you said is correct that her sexual urges to be satisfied..." Sumi said and being quite for a while suddenly she said... "Raj why don't you satisfy her...?"

"What..." Raj almost screamed... "Sumi what are you talking...?"

"Yes dear, what I am talking is in sense only.. you have such a lovely Ram rod.. which can satisfy me and mom both. Please Raj accept for this... for my sake... you say I am your love me isn't it.. can't you do such a small favor for your love..."

Raj actually wanted hear this from her mouth instead he asking fucking Sumi's mom. "But.. Sumi..." he said.

"No ifs and buts..darling you are doing this for my sake..." and she hugging him tightly kissed his lips and took his hand to her already spent pussy.

"Sumi darling.. will mummy ji accept for this..." pushing his two fingers in her oozing slit he asked. He knows very well that Rajini, his MIL will accept for this.

"Leave that to me.. I'll take care of that.. and thank you for accepting.." she said.

***********************

It is around 9.30 night. Sumita entered her mother's room. She saw her mother lying on the bed in her night robe. She herself is in a silk night suit.

"Maa may I come in..." she asked from the door.

Seeing her daughter at the door Rajini got up sitting said "Oh, Sumi beta please come in..."

Sumita came in ad sitting at her mother's side said "Maa, I want to sleep with you today..."

"Sure beti, you are always welcome, but where is Raj?" she enquired.

"He has gone to a dinner with a friend maa, he will be back at 11.30 or so... so I thought today I'll sleep with you".

"Come lie down, Rajini lying on he back pulled her daughter at her side. Sumi lying beside her mother turned herself towards mother and ran her forefinger on her cheek to chin. Mother kissed daughter on her cheek and also on her forehead.

"Maa I want you t kiss me here.." she made her full lips as 'O' and showed.

"You Silly... "Rajini said and put her lips on Sumi's and started sucking.

"Oh maa what a lovely kiss it is..aaah... maa will you eat me..." she opening the belt of mother's robe she asked.

The moment Sumi asked this Rajini opened her robe and throwing it aside pulled her daughter over her face. Simi too peeling her shirt and pajama climbed on her mother, placed her hot vulva on her mother's mouth.

Mother who is missing such joy from the time Sumi Raj married eagerly started licking and lapping daughter's cunt. Sumi placing her palms in her mother humping her choot over her mother's mouth.

"Ooohhh..maaa my what a tongue you have... psh deep in your beeti's choot..my.. you ae a good sucker maa you are sucking better than Raj..mmmm.." she moaned.

Mother Rajini holding her daughter's soft bum cheeks in her hands pressing and running her palms over soft globes lightly bit the clit.

"mmmm..maa.. oh.. that's it.. press that love button.. aah maaa iam over oh god what suck... maa I am coming. Take the juice of your daughter..oh.." and Sumi reached her climax releasing a lot in her maa's mouth.

After three or four minutes when she moved asode she saw that her mother's mouth is smeared with her juices. Mom looked very cute with hat smear. Bending forward she licked her mother clean and purred like a kitten.

"Maa can I reciprocate...?" Sumi asked her mother.

Mom pulled her daughter over her oozing pussy. Her pussy was oozing from the time she started licking and sucking sumi. Then Sumi did the same to her mother and also fucked her with the double sided dido. Both reached their climaxes and fell on the bed. (Purposefully I have not described the their love game in detail)

After few minutes both mother and daughter looked at each other and smiled. "Maa may I ask something....?"

"Yes Sumi ... what is it.." though she said she found that her daughter is hesitating.

Seeing this "What beta,, why are you hesitating..? Is there any problem between you ad Raj..?"

"No.. maa noting like that... don't be annoyed about my asking and don't be angry on me.. OK.." Sumi said and gave a light kiss on mother's lips.

Not to worry beti.. please tell me..." Rajini assured her mother.

"Maa I can't see your this plight... I know you have a strong sexual urge.. why don't you look for partner".

"Sumi beta this topic already had come between us, and I gave my answer..."

"But maaa.."

"No.. nno ifs and buts now...pl."

"Alright, do one thing... allow Raj to satisfy you..."

"What ...?" she screamed loudly... "Do you know what are you talking..?"

"Yes maa.. I know what I ma talking.. don't you worry I am in sane codition only.."

"But sumi beta... he is my SIL..." she said and she remembered how she enjoyed with Raj during her sickness. The thought twitched her cunt.

"Yes, he is your SIL. Bt don't forget he is a man. Not a man I say he is a stud. We know, I am using the word 'we'" she said and continued ".. we know that you have been watching us every day. For a few days when you were sick you didn't come to the window, but as soon as you recovered again from last four days...."

Rajini looked at her daughter in aghast. She was thinking that, no one knows about her peeping in their room.

"Maaaaa... I can understand how hot you might have turned by watching us. If your this heat not removed from your body and mind, either you will be under depression of you go berserk."

Rajini thought that it is better to accept. She wanted to continue her relationship with raj but also worried that her daughter's marriage must not be ruined. Inher mental view she visualized Raj's thick and long phallus sliding in her, she said slowly but Sumi will Raj accept for this.

At that time only with asking "May I come in.." Raj entered the room totally naked his penis stiff parallel to the floor.

"AAah.. naughty children..." Rajini screamd and tried to hide her nudity. Though she had been nude many timed before, but now in the presence of her daughter to be nude in front of her SIL she is shy.

"Oh come raj... mom had accepted for our proposal. Now you have full freedom to ram mom" sumi said and chided.

With his 8 inch long shaft Raj climbed on to the cot. Sumi widened mom's thighs wide and opened her cunt lips.

Holding his shaft raj came in between Rajini's thighs. "Hey Raj.. wait let me enjoy the the blissful momentof inserting you in mom" she said and opening her mom's pussy guided her husband's dick had in her mom and said ready go"

Raj gave a violent push.. his half shft embedded in Rajini. "mmmmm....aaaaahhh... mmmaaaa it is long.. oh god.." and she raised her waist up. Sumi who was at her side took mom's ample tit on her mouth and sucked. Rajini pressed Sumi's head to her breat.

Then there was a frenzy fuck took place between the three. After Rajini it was Sumi who fucked and her mother pushed Raj's dick in her daughter's luscious pussy. Their game ended at about 4 in the morning. Raj lazily lied between the ladies and the ladies lay on either side of him.

The game of rapture continued ever after that.....

The End.

So dear readers how do you rate this second episode. Give your comments.

Yours

Sweet Sudha

=============================


12