Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood closer to the connecting doorway than usual. Her occluded body moved and swayed to get out of her running top. There were flashes of hair and a bare shoulder. Bending to pull the shirt off her head granted a profile glimpse of the round back of her red running shorts. A little more of the same was seen as she struggled into a yellow-red-black top; a color combination she hadn't worn before.

She took MomsHonestMan's advice! He felt a thrill run up his chest.

Next, Grant's mother bowed to pull down her fire-engine-red running shorts. As she reached towards the floor the clean curvature of her bare ass peeked into the doorway.

It's the stuff of porn sites. She needs zero work on that bubble.

She ducked back into the storage area a moment to pull up the bottom half of her new outfit. Finally, Grant's dear mom stepped through the doorway to show him what she had gotten for their workout. The neckline of the top dipped more that its predecessors, but still showed little skin. It cupped her breasts in a way that held them out and up for her son's inspection. The cut of her bottoms could only be called booty shorts. The material was dark skin-tight spandex. When she turned to show it off, he saw how the clinging material held his mom's ass up like the stone shelf of a proud overhanging cliff.

"Incredible," he said with a gust. "You're going to burn the house down looking like that. The whole damned neighborhood."

She smiled and blushed again at his praise. "I'm so glad you like it. It's a half size smaller than the other two, but it fits just fine. I guess I may need to start buying other new clothes soon."

Already knowing the answer, her son asked, "Is this a new piece?"

The striking mommy looked down at her feet, but she spoke with a clear tone. "Yes. I bought it just for my workouts with you."

"Just for you and me," he summarized. He gave a sincere smile that he knew would melt her, and stepped to get the lovely woman within reach. "I like that."

Both mother and son were amazed at how assertive he was being. He pressed himself to go further.

"I think Dad saw when I smacked your butt."

Madeline looked worried. "Really?"

"Yeah, but he didn't say anything. I guess he knew I was just being playful with you. No harm done."

"No, of course not," she murmured.

"Did it bother you when I did that?"

"No."

"I mean, because I never meant to hurt you, and I would never want to upset you. I can promise to never do it again if it would make you feel..."

"No!" her eyes went wider than they'd been at the idea that Gabe had seen. "No, no. I...I didn't mind it at all. It really...um...snapped me out of my indecision...kept me in the present. And you know I need that."

"Hmm. I suppose that make sense."

She cleared her throat, and was barely audible when she said, "I need it." Then she looked at him. Her face was a mask of pure vulnerability.

His mom had fantasized about being spanked by him many times on the forum. Her emboldened coach stepped a bit closer. "Good. I'm relieved. The reason I'm asking is because I think I noticed something when I...eh...did that."

Maddie blushed, worried that Grant saw how much pleasure she took from his firm hand.

"W...what do you mean?" Her voice was trembling again.

"I mean, I'm pretty sure that your derriere has gotten firmer since we started working out together. I think I felt it when I made contact. It sprang back."

"Really?"

"I think so. But I'm not 100% sure." He reached out and stroked her long hair, grown out to show her adoration for her son. A half-second moan escaped her throat. "I was wondering if...since you're wearing that workout outfit...and it's so much closer fit than those running shorts...Maybe I could try again and see if you're as tight as I thought."

Madeline was wearing clothes that exposed her just short of nudity for him. He stroked her hair; gentle and yet possessive. She felt a song blossoming in her chest. Her son wanted another pass at spanking his mother's ass? She hesitated only in her disbelief that she understood him correctly.

In the duration of her stunned silence, Grant worried that he had pushed too far or too fast. "Look, if it makes you uncomfortable, we can just--"

"Of course you can, darling," she cooed in a breathy high pitch. She turned 90 degrees, and bent forward slightly to offer him access. She wore a coy expression as she looked over her shoulder at him.

With renewed confidence at her eagerness, Grant instructed his barely clothed mother, "Bend over the washing machine. I want to get a good angle, and good light."

"Of course." She strutted to the machine, and leaned forward for her son. There was no hesitation in her now. "Whatever you need. However you want me." These words echoed her posts so powerfully that they both felt a wave of euphoria, but neither said a word.

Wide eyed, he focused on his target. He didn't need to reach far back. He didn't want to hurt her; just give her a little something to keep her focus. His hand clapped on her buttock, and he watched it shiver under his impact.

They both felt hotter then either could remember feeling during all their flirting and circling.

Madeline couldn't restrain a moan as her sex self-lubricated.

Grant forgot to breathe for a moment. He cleared his throat, and said, "Yes. Your posterior is noticeably firmer."

"That's good to hear," she murmured, still resting her elbows on the washing machine.

Her son filled the silence by saying, "That was helpful." He struggled to maintain the tone of an instructor.

His mother stood, and ran her hands down her sides and over her hips. "Yeah. Useful information."

"We can...should, really! We should perform this test occasionally in the future. To measure your progress."

"I agree, Coach. It would be good to do it again from time to time." Her hands were clasped in front of her groin, where she was sopping wet for him. But she looked up into his eyes as if nothing unusual had happened. The sky is blue, birds are singing and you spanked my ass. Everything is right with the world. A small smile formed on her thick lips. "Whatever you think will work."

His mother's calm compliance felt like a dare. Would he go further? How could a young man not at least try? "Yeah. In fact, now that you mention what works, some athletes give each other a light smack...back there...as a form or praise or encouragement. I've seen big burly football players do it right on the field."

Nothing of his mom's lovely body moved except for her eyebrows raising. "Hmm. Really? Interesting."

"Do you think...would you like me to praise and encourage you...you know...that way."

Madeliene cleared her throat. "Um, yeah. I think that's a good idea. I mean, you're the trainer. If you say it works." She coughed. "I'm...yeah..." She fanned her face with one hand. "...definitely feeling encouraged."

"Great! In that case," he clapped her tightly packed ass.

She squealed, "Ooh!"

"Let's get you warmed up. Then some light reps."

Grant's erection was painful and obvious. The deeply encouraged mommy only looked away from it when she realized she'd been staring. "Yes, sir," she said again; this time with more confidence. Her face radiated joy.

Time flew as mother and son pushed and strained and sweated together in the small basement. The happy mommy bounced and scooted into position for each exercise. Her young instructor was impressed at how willing and eager his mature student was. How long and hard she worked under his instruction. At times he worried she might overdo it and pull a muscle. They worked close-quarters in the sweaty heat like they were made for it.

The basement door opened, startling the pair. Even more surprising was Gabe's happy voice. "Come and get it! Burgers from heaven. Grab some buns before I eat them all up myself!"

The wife and son both knew that they had already enjoyed focusing on another pair of buns, but neither was close to saying it. They wiped themselves down in a heavy silence. Madeline changed into a loose pair of sweats and a clean over-sized T-shirt. She hid away her workout clothes, so no one would see them but her son.

Grant grabbed a clean pair of shorts and a tank top, and took them upstairs to change in his room. He looked at his computer as he changed. He thought about exactly how JaneRabbit1982 was going to respond to MadMommy1980. The idea came to him in a rush, and he was crystal clear before pulling the fresh tank top over his head.

The hamburgers were tasty. All three Blooms said so. Gabe bathed in the recognition and bragged about how he'd prepared the hot sandwiches. Rather than simply being gratified that his family enjoyed the fruits of his labor, he pushed and droned about this meal's inevitable superiority to any vegetarian meal. "A decent cut of meat prepared by an even half competent cook is bound to be better than some arrangement of bird food."

Grant chewed longer, just to keep himself from arguing. Why was his father being so insufferable? Did he think it was charming?

Madeline's eyes sparkled whenever Grant caught her attention. They flattened when Gabe made his half-insulting attempts at flirting. She smiled at her husband, though. Made all the polite noises that would pacify him.

***

Dear Mads,

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to make sure to answer with a clear and calm mind.

So, your husband has started sniffing around you? And its after what you describe as "years of feeling neglected?" I understand how conflicted you feel. I get that you feel "obligated to at least try," as you put it. But you also wrote that you find yourself not wanting to go along.

Here's what I think. For years, you say, he felt comfortable passing on sex with you. And now you say you needed to pass at his offers. Seems to me that you are more than entitled to hold off having sex with anyone until it feels right for you.

I get it. This is your marriage. Work is required for a marriage. I'm not saying you should be dismissive of that. I'm urging you to be attentive to where you stand at the moment. From what you've written in recent posts and messages, it sounds like your son is a factor in all this.

Now, I know that you won't ask your young man to take care of your bedroom needs and desires. But I think it's only fair to sit down with him -- adult to adult -- and see what he thinks you should do about your husband's renewed interest. This is not hitting on him or endangering your relationship in any way. It's building up your relationship by having a conversation about the family and asking for his thoughts.

He's old enough to discuss such things in a mature way. He's much closer to the situation than I am. He knows you both and your relationship better. And I am certain his response will be in the spirit of what is best for his beloved mother.

Make sure that hubby keeps his hands off until you talk to your son, though. Otherwise, what's the point of even bringing it up with him?

His response is bound to make you happy, since it will be -- at the very least -- the concerned opinion of a son who loves his mother.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

JaneRabbit

P.S. I noticed MomsHonestMan's response to your post, about wearing more daring outfits for your son's appreciation. It made sense to me. When sitting to speak with your son, maybe you should wear some nice lingerie. Just a thought, woman to woman.

***

Monday morning, Gabe left early. Grant didn't have work until after noon, and Madeline was working from home. She stayed in her room at her laptop the entire morning.

JaneRabbit1982 received no reply from MadMommy1980 the whole time.

He lingered in the living room, hoping his mother would approach him with a burning question. But he neither heard nor saw her. The well-muscled Bloom grabbed his gym bag for work, but the lady of the house finally appeared as he headed for the door. She was dressed for a run, and greeted him with all smiles. "Headed to work, hon?" she asked, opening the front door ahead of him.

"Yeah. It's about that time."

"Okay. I tore through most of my work this morning, so I have some time this afternoon. Since we won't be working out today, I wanted to be sure to have time for a run." She gestured at her outfit.

He looked her up and down. "You look fit and ready to go!"

"Thanks." She turned her hip so that her back end was more visible to her son. "I just need some motivation to make sure it's a good workout.

Grant smiled with comprehension. He smacked her round ass, and said, "You're making me proud, Mom."

She yipped at her son's firm contact. "Thanks! I'll be thinking of you!" She jogged off, a lovely sight from every angle.

When Grant returned home from the late shift, he couldn't remember if Patricia had been there. This made his mother very happy. Gabe had gone to bed, but dinner was ready and waiting in Mommy's capable hands.

"So what did you do today besides run and finish up your work?"

"Well, I cooked your dinner for one thing. It was an Asian stir-fry; vegetarian, of course."

"I'm sure Dad loved it."

She waved off her son's implied question, and continued, "I also managed to squeeze in a little bit of shopping."

"Another workout outfit?"

She made a face of mock offense. "You don't like the outfits I've already got?"

"I love them," he growled. His mother noticed. "It was just my best guess. So, what did you buy?"

She crossed her arms and turned away. Then Maddie made a playful voice. "Never mind. If you think I should've bought more workout clothes, then you wouldn't be interested."

"I'm interested. I'm interested!"

She turned a wicked grin on him. "Good. That's what Mommy likes to hear." She half-stood to kiss him on the nose. Then she straightened the rest of the way up, and headed to the stairs. "I'm off to bed."

"What? You're not going to tell me? Or show me"

"Unlike some handsome young men, I have work tomorrow. If I don't see you in the morning, enjoy your day off. Don't forget we work out Tuesdays after I get back."

"Like I could forget," he grumbled, but she was too far up the stairs to hear him.

When he went to his room, he found that there were still no new messages or posts from MadMommy1980.

He awoke to find both of his parents gone to their jobs. This was how Tuesdays were supposed to be.

He tried to distract himself from thoughts of his mother. Online videos and games couldn't hold his attention. He found his interest in her -- his hunger for her -- growing. Probably what that flirty shit she did last night was meant to do. "I'm interested," he told the ceiling. "I admit it!" But he knew that the current pace of things was as fast as his mom could tolerate. He needed to be careful. No more messages to MadMommy until she writes something to someone. Back off a little bit. Let her process; build up her courage.

With the conviction to send no messages, he allowed himself a dive deep into his mother's alter-ego. When it felt like a half hour had passed, three hours were gone. "I need to set an alarm." When the alarm went off, the fascinated son tore himself away from his mother's words. She was praising a woman in a photo with her own son's cock in her mouth. The words "lucky" and "jealous" were impossible to ignore.

Grant descended to the basement gym to workout.

Madeline arrived, and took in her usual deep whiff. "Time for my workout with Coach G," she said in a sing-song tone. She went into the storage area to change into a skin tight outfit, humming a happy tune.

She returned to the weight room looking sexier than ever to her son's eyes. It could just be all the reading I've been doing and the anticipation. Practically naked for her son, the mad mommy sauntered to the washing machine. She turned her sweet firm back to her son, and placed her hands atop the washer. She did not look back.

Grant's eyes were glued to his mom's legs and ass. His mouth hung open and silent. After a moment of ogling his mother's succulent form, he heard her clear her throat. He looked up at her. She was shivering -- nervousness, excitement or both -- and spoke barely loud enough to be heard. "Umm...I thought you wanted to check my progress...and...y'know...encouragement." Despite her swagger over the last eighteen hours, standing there without any reaction from her son was making his mother lose her nerve.

He shot up off the bench. "Right! Of course! Good. Good." She was shaking terribly. How could she be so frightened after that entrance? I need to ease her worry! In his hunger, the son knew how. He took the two steps between them, and reached his left hand out to her. He stroked her long brown hair. Her whole body sighed in relief. Grant took a stronger yet calmer tone. "It's good that you remembered. I'm very pleased with you, Mom."

A shiver ran through her, clearly reassured. The young man ran his fingertips down her scalp along the nape of her neck, and kept going; gently tracing her spine. When he reached the small of her back, he slid his hand around to hold her hourglass hip. Next came his right hand to take hold of her other hip. "I want you push it back. Stick it out." His words were soft and confident. He pulled her lower body away from the machine, towards him. "And bend forward a little bit." His left hand smoothed its way back up his mother's spine. But now, he applied a little more pressure to bend his mom over. "Elbows on the washing machine there. Yes. That's great."

He stepped back to admire his mother's fine form. The only sound he could hear was her rapid breathing. "Beautiful."

Another shiver ran through the tightly packed mommy.

"You ready?"

Her head bobbed. "Yes, sir." instead of the shaky nervousness or the worried whisper, she called out for her young stud's attention with a whine. She was ready indeed.

The clap of Grant's hand on Madeline's ripe ass was amplified in the small space. Her frame jolted, and the jiggle of those sweet cheeks was clear under the extra-tight spandex. The young man watched and felt every external ripple of his mother's excitement. He could only guess at whatever clutching and twitching may have been happening inside her.

With a hissing exhalation, Maddie pushed herself upright. She turned and beamed at her son. The Blooms were well encouraged.

They worked hard and quiet. Madeline's focus on sculpting her body was so intense that her coach rarely spoke. He mostly corrected by pointing or shifting her into the correct position by hand. His only words were of soft-spoken guidance; urging her to push through the resistance of the weight.

Dinner was rice from the previous night mixed with vegetables sautéed in a rich brown sauce that had a strong flavor that hinted at peanut. Cranberry sauce was served on the side. The combination was surprisingly satisfying. It was like nothing either of the men had ever eaten. Grant raved at his mother's ingenuity and cooking prowess.

Gabe shook his head at yet another meatless meal. He held his tongue, suing for peace. After clearing his place, he stood behind his wife and squeezed her shoulders.

She responded by turning her head down and to the left. Neither her husband nor her son could see her face.

"Your shoulders are so tight these days, Hon. I'm proud of you." The long neglected Mrs. Bloom was still and silent as her husband tried to turn his squeezing into a kind of massage. Grant wondered at her limp response to this exchange. Then his father opened his mouth to fill in the quiet. "If you keep it up, I may just give you some nookie. Heh heh."

1...45678...16