Mother's Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We definately need another bottle of wine if I am even going to consider that, I don't know Tami..."

I figured that would be my cue to enter the conversation, "More wine?", I barged in with another bottle in hand.

"Evesdropping David?" Mom asked.

"Not at all mom, I couldn't hear your voices over the sound of the running water. I just fixed myself a whiskey and figured you guys were probably out of that second bottle. Did I miss anything?" I pretended to be clueless.

"No," Tami replied, "we were just reminiscing a bit."

"Oh yeah? What about?"

"Days gone by, David." Mom replied. I could tell she wanted to drop the subject. "What do you say we take this out to the living room and relax a bit? I'll get the creme brulee ready and will meet you and Tami in there."

"Need any help Gina?" Tami asked.

"Nope, just have to fire the sugar glaze up, pretty much a one person job. Go relax."

Tami walked into the living room ahead of me, swirling her wine and kicked off her heels. She sat on the floor at the foot of the couch and started rubbing her neck. "David, do you have any left?"

"A little." I replied.

"Can you put a little in my wine? I don't want to smoke it."

"Sure, how much?"

"A few good size chards." She shrugged as she handed me her wine.

I ran to the room, put a bit more than she wanted into her wine and threw a little in my whiskey, and palmed some to throw in moms. I gave Tami hers and said I was going to check on mom.

"Can I give you a hand, mom?"

"Sure baby, take yours and Tami's into the living room, mine is almost complete."

"Let me grab your wine too."

"Your a dear." mom shot me a seductive wink as she said that.

I put a little in moms wine on the way to the living room and sat next to aunt Tami who was still rubbing her shoulders.

"Here, let me help you with that Tami." I said as I slid in behind her. She unbuttoned two more buttons on her already loosened neckline. First thing I noticed was no bra straps. She didn't need a bra for her perfectly shaped, generous b cups. She was always showcasing them. I used to get hard watching her nipples dance around her tops.

She took a large sip of her wine, let out a deep sigh and said "Fuck you have some magical fingers David. That feels amazing." She grabbed my fingers on my right hand with her right hand, kissed the back of my hand, then placed it directly over her breast then cupped my hand around it. I could feel my cock throb from the rush of blood flowing into it. She noticed as she leaned her head back into it. She then placed her hands on my knees to raise herself up, as she did so, she ever so slightly rubbed her ass against my crotch and let a soft moan escape her lips.

Once she had stood up in front of me, I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh, just then she turned around and gasped sarcastically, "David! What would your mother say?"

"Boys will be boys!" Mom exclaimed as she came into the room. "David, you best not be misbehaving!"

We all laughed at her perfect timing.

"Where did you set my wine?"

"Right here ma."

She took the glass and nearly emptied it in one swallow.

We were all quiet as we ate the desert. Mom and Tami were both pretty quick about finishing their wine.

"Baby, can you run down to the cellar and grab another bottle of wine while I go change into my night gown and robe?" Mom turned towards Tami, "Did you bring any pajamas or anything to sleep in? There is no way I'm letting you drive home with as much as we've drank tonight."

"I usually just wear a mens shirt to bed, if I wear anything at all." She giggled. "Can I borrow one of yours David?"

"Sure thing, anything in my closet. Help yourself. I'll go get the wine."

I got down to the cellar and tried to regain composure. My hands were trembling and I could hardly catch my breath. Then I found a pack of moms emergency smokes. I lit one and tried to stop my mind from racing.

After a few minutes I grabbed a bottle and went up stairs. Mom was dressed for bed, but not in her usual night gown that flowed to her ankles. This was a baby blue satin gown that barely hit mid thigh. And white heels? Next to her was Tami, wearing the smallest shirt she could find. Tami had brought out my laptop and they were both smiling at the screen.

Tami, without looking away from the screen, bit her lip placed her hand on moms knee and said "Look at that...David could put him to shame." As she pulled her hand away from moms knee, she pulled the bottom of her skirt up higher... "David, come here, pour us some wine, and sit down. Did you know, there is Mother, son, and aunt titles on this site?"

"No, I didn't." I could barely speak with the lump in my throat. "Think I'll go change into my pajamas."

"Hurry back!" They exclaimed in near perfect unison, which began another spell of girl-ish laughter.

I stripped down at breakneck speed in my room. For a moment I considered going back into the living room with nothing on. But decided I should wear a pair of pajama bottoms.

Before going back out, I would hit the pipe again.

As I walked into the living room, the first thing I noticed was moms bare ass, lit by the monitor of my laptop. Tami was laying on the couch with her legs wrapped around my moms, her sisters, back. She gestured me to her with her finger. I removed the bottoms as I walked to her. She grabbed me by the base of my rigid shaft and eagerly guided it towards her mouth. "David, can you fuck your aunties throat, please? Make me cry."

I straddled her chest with my legs, rested my elbows on the arm rest. I only put a few inches in her mouth and moved slowly in and out, she grabbed my ass and pulled it towards her till my entire length was down her throat. I pumped a few times till she pushed my hips back. "I said 'FUCK' my throat David!"

I began to thrust my entire cock down my sweet aunts throat in rhythmic motions, not stopping until her mouth hit my pelvis.

I almost forgot about my mother eating Tami's muff behind me until I heard her voice "That is so fucking intense looking Tami! Your aunt has quite the skill David."

Tami finally put both hands up signaling me to stop. As Tami sat up she wiped the tears from her eyes. Mom leaned over to the other side of me, so I quickly got behind her and grabbed her hips.

"Start slow David, I am still sore from last night."

"I'm sorry mommy, I'll go slow."

She was already drenched. I slowly guided my rock hard prong between her soft lips and eased the tip into her swollen pussy. She felt even tighter than last night. Tami stood up behind me, wrapped her arms around my chest, gently caressing my nipples, and placing warm kisses down my back. I could feel her taunt nipples glide across my skin. I tried to work my shaft deeper into mom, but she let out a soft whimper of pain, and I froze. Then all at once she slid herself all the way down my shaft. She began to rock slowly forward and backwards. I could feel her tighten around me with every with every movement.

"Baby," she whimpered, "I want to watch you fuck your aunt."

Aunt Tami already had herself slouched into the back of the couch, legs spread wide as she fingered herself watching me fucking mother.

She stared into my eyes and said, "Slide that big fucker all the way in me, I am SO ready to feel my sweet nephews cock fill me."

With one solid thrust, I crammed everything I had all at once. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped, as she moaned, "Just fuck me, fuck me like a cheap whore, Can you fuck me like your filthy little whore?"

Without even thinking, I reached behind her head grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her face to mine.

Now eye to eye, I growled through my teeth, "You ARE my filthy, little, whore!"

I immediately felt her walls grip around my throbbing prick, with each thrust into her the fluids became louder as our bodies slapped together. Her jaw thrust toward as her head tilted back, she threw her arms over her head to grasp the back of the couch as her legs began to shake violently while I continued pounding her relentlessly.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she literally soaked both us and the couch.

I quickly pulled mom over next to her sister, still trembling and trying to catch her breath. I threw moms legs over my shoulders and covered her mouth to stop any protest.

Her eyes shot open as I buried my cock deep in her swollen cunt in one swift thrust, gasping for air she nodded her head as if she wanted me to pound her like I did her sister...

Tami reached over to rub moms clit as I fucked her.

I could see it steadily building inside her with every determined thrust.

Her eyes pleaded with me to go harder when she began to moan louder...

"Oh my God baby...baby... FUCK YES!! MAKE YOUR MOMMY CUMMMM!! OOOOOOOOOOOHH YEEEEESSSSSS!!

Unable to hold back any longer, I pulled out of mom and stroked myself rapidly, pulling mom and Tami to the edge of the couch. Tami grabbed my cock and took over with her mouth and hand, mom staring up at me with her loving eyes, "Cum for your mommy David, Please baby!"

Aunt Tami got the first wave in her mouth as I began to shoot wave after wave of hot spunk with every stroke of her soft hands, the next pump sprayed violently into moms face and partially into her open mouth, Tami took her shot at her mouth dripping off her tongue and chin, onto her tits. She shifted it back and forth between her and mom with each pump of jizz coating their beautiful faces. Tami and mom took turns sucking me dry, then cleaning each others faces.

I collapsed between them in sheer ecstasy and utter exhaustion. Tami leaned onto my shoulder, mom placed her head on my stomach, and played with my semi flaccid dick.

"Well, I don't see myself sleeping for a while." Mother cooed, "Care to join me for a sister on sister intermission while we wait for David to recoup?"

Oh fuck...my...life!

12