Movie Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Her side of the story.
1.6k words
4.39
71.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(MFM, public, based on a real event but embellished)

Mr & Ms Screwloose

All this happened a looong time ago, in the early 70s, when "free love" reigned and all was forgiven in the morning. There is no actual organ-to-organ sex in this story, just a lot of playing around, so there is no need for safe-sex warnings. But here's one anyway: If you are having sex, do it safely. The only exceptions are (1) sex inside a serious, long-term, monogamous relationship, and (2) sex with yourself and your imagination. Even then, be sure to keep your vibrators clean. :-)

Her side of the story:

Do I remember this incident? You bet I do!

After my wonderful idiot husband showed me his story, I had to tell him my view of the event. After I jumped down his throat, of course, about setting me up to be manhandled by another guy, a stranger to me. A good-looking stranger, sure, I mean gorgeous like a male model, but still someone I didn't know. With his hands all over me, on my legs, on my breasts, on my pussy. *In* my pussy! Not just manhandled but fingered! He used me as his sex toy! In a semi-public setting like that! What a horrible, wonderful experience!

Not to get ahead of myself. . . . When we heard that Deep Throat was playing in town, I really wanted to see it. We had heard much about it, there were articles all the time in newspapers about its wide distribution, how everyone was going to it. Middle class porn!

I was not at all surprised when he asked me to wear that dress. That dress was made for playing, all those easy buttons right down the front, so I expected we would play if possible, that is, if we could be private or subtle about it. I did prudently keep panties on that night, though, to prevent any possible wet spot that would show on the dress. And we were lucky on the scheduling, because my period had just ended earlier in the week, so playing was possible.

At the theater we run into his friend, whom I had met once before, and he sits with us. I think that the friend's presence will limit our playing around, having a stranger with us at a sex film, I mean it's a little embarrassing to be near a person you're not intimate with. And hubbie and I have only been dating a couple years. We have a solid relationship at that point, but there is no sense of security or permanence yet. Just boyfriend-girlfriend. Yes, we are a little adventurous sexually, a few fun threesomes but nothing more than that.

My boyfriend's hand is on my leg by the second or third scene of the movie. I can't keep my legs crossed when he does that, so I just sit with my knees more or less together. Then he unbuttons the skirt from the bottom. Oh, geez, he's starting. Will anyone notice? And he puts his hand firmly inside my thigh and nudges my knees apart. Well, okay. Between his hand heading up my thigh and the sex on the screen, I'm perfectly happy with my legs relaxed.

I feel the friend's knee pressing against mine, partly because he's very tall and there isn't a lot of legroom, and partly because my knees have come apart, the left one on his side. No problem. And then I feel his hand, subtly, between his leg and mine, and not withdrawing from touching mine. With my skirt up and unbuttoned, his fingers are on my skin, not on the cloth of the dress. Well, okay, I don't mind that. Then his hand moves up a little higher, up well above my knee. Still on the outside, but this seems much more personal.

I tell Tommy, "Your friend it touching my leg." He doesn't think it's a problem. The guy is just being friendly. Ha. Seems more than friendly. My guy continues up my leg, higher, undoes more buttons, he's almost up to my crotch. This is getting serious. I can feel my pussy warming and opening, and my panties might be damp already.

After some particularly riveting action on the screen, I don't remember what, the friend moves his hand firmly to the top of my thigh, and then to the inside. And moves up so that he is now halfway to the goodies. This is getting really serious. To make things worse, or maybe better, my boyfriend unbuttons the skirt right up to my crotch. And he feels the top of my thigh, and then brushes my panties, and then puts his hand firmly on my crotch and rubs my lips. Oh, I am so turned on. I can concentrate on either on what is happening to my sex or the sex going on on-screen, but not both.

The friend is looking at this and moving his hand closer to my pussy, too. I tell Tommy again, "He's really touching me now. He can see what you're doing, and he probably wants to do it, too. He's feeling me up. He wants to get to my goodies." No response. "Do you want him to do that?" Then he responds by cupping my breast and unbuttoning my top so he can get inside. And his other hand is still rubbing hard on my panties, splitting the labia. Holy hell. This is getting really hot.

Then my idiot boyfriend says he has to go to the john, which will leave me alone with his friend, who clearly will continue molesting me. "Don't leave me alone here. Your friend really wants to feel me up. All over. He wants to have me, he wants to get to my . . . sex." He tells me to do whatever I want, and leaves. Whatever *I* want?

The friend is now much more aggressive. I haven't resisted him so far and he interprets that as consent. And frankly I'm so turned on by being fondled and watching this incredible sex on-screen, I'm not resisting anyone. He feels my other breast, gently, and pinches the nipple. My insides just jump when he does that, I can feel the spasms in my womb and vagina, signals straight from my breast. To add to the stimulation, he reaches up and cups my sex firmly with his hand, rubbing hard on the gusset, pushing my lips apart and nudging my clit. When he finally feels my bare belly and puts his hand down inside my panties and runs his fingers through my slippery lips, I'm not surprised, I'm just turned on all the more. I push my pussy into his hand just as hard as he pushes back into me. Oh, god, this is embarrassing, there's a man I don't know with his hand in my pants, in my labia, playing with my clit. That makes it all the more exciting, though.

I grab his cock and squeeze it. He is hard as a rock. The movie or me, I don't care. I hope it's my body and my sex appeal and my fine pussy and my magnetic personality that make him hard. I pump and stroke him, to excite him back as he is doing to me.

Suddenly he's inside me. He's inside me! His finger is pushing into *me*, inside my cunt! Ohmigod that feels wonderful! Fuck me! Fuck me! Stroke that in and out! Deeper, deeper! My vagina is sopping, my clit is singing. I want to fuck him as much as he's fucking me. Ohmigod, ohmigod, fuck me, fuck me, f-u-u-u-c-k m-e-e-e, fuck my cunt, I'm going to come! And I do come, hard, but I am so worried that I'll make noise and people around will hear, I almost suppress it.

I am drained, limp. His fingers are still inside me for a relaxing minute. That was delicious. He puts my clothes back together a little and then tells me he has to go to the john, too. I am still embarrassed. Even moreso that I came, I had an orgasm with a stranger's hand in my cunt. In a public place, too. My god, I let myself be finger-fucked to orgasm, in a public place, by a complete stranger. He used me, used my cunt as his little fuck toy. And I came for him. What would my mother think? What would my boyfriend think? Well, that rat, he would probably enjoy it.

By the time my boyfriend comes back, I have managed to compose myself and straighten my dress. I missed the entire middle of the movie due to all this other personal activity. Where has he been all this time? It's a good thing he didn't come back in the middle of my orgasm, I guess.

We sat through the end of the movie with both guys fondling me: legs, breasts, pussy. They all politely stayed outside my vagina, but someone's hand was in my crotch the whole time. I was turned on the whole time and it made the movie even hotter, and the movie made my excitement more intense.

Overall, this was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. That's why I remember it so clearly. I'm actually a little surprised that our memories are so similar. My idiot boyfriend, now my dear husband, never asked what went on with the friend and I never volunteered. Until now.

I can't believe the turkey set me up deliberately to be used as a sex toy by a friend of his, recruited him and encouraged me, and then watched the whole thing. For all that, I have to say I enjoyed the hell out of it. I'm sure it was more intense because it was so illicit. A stranger, a public place, the exposure, the open dress, the noisy orgasm. So, well, thanks, dear husband. You rat.