Movie Star Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah put the phone down and turned to face Jenna again.

"Well we have two hours until Rob get's here. Let me get dressed and then we can head out."

She hoped that Sarah would say 'no' because she was enjoying stroking the young woman's leg. The kiss from the blond surprised her with the bigger one coming from the red nails working their way up her thigh and under her robe. Jenna opened her mouth, feeling a tongue probing but not entering her mouth. The fingers of one hand found her swollen nipple as the other hand slid up her outer thigh to her waist. Just as she was going to melt into the young woman she pulled away.

"I'm sorry Jenna. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what came over me."

Jenna looked in her eyes, seeing the deepening lust. She raised her hand, cupping the young woman's breast.

"It's okay Sarah. I didn't mind."

She leaned forward and kissed the young woman. Pulling her into a warm embrace, she felt Sarah's arms wrap around her waist. The kissed deeply and then softly, finally letting their mouths come apart long enough to breathe before coming together again. Wet lips ran across each other as tongues explored and danced with each other. When they finally parted, each caught their breath.

It was Sarah who spoke first.

"Wow. I can't believe I'm kissing my boyfriend's Mom."

Jenna smile.

"I thought for sure you were going to say that you can't believe you're kissing a porn star."

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, I could say that I can't believe I'm kissing my boyfriend's porn star mother. How's that?"

"That's a mouthful?"

"I know."

Sarah laughed for a second and then leaned into Jenna and kissed her again. This time her hands slid into the open robe, grabbing a handful of tits. Her warm fingers played with Jenna's nipple, causing it to rapidly become erect. For her part, Jenna worked her hand up the young woman's thigh, rubbing it but not touching her pussy.

She'd seduced lots of young women in the movies; in each one she knew the ultimate outcome was a great fuck session. This situation was different. If she went too fast, there was a chance that she could scare off Sarah. On the other hand, if she didn't seem interested enough all she'd get is a good make-out session and maybe a grope or two.

Jenna's hand moved further up Sarah's thigh. Sarah broke off the kiss.

"Maybe we shouldn't."

"We have two hours till we have to meet Rob."

Jenna pulled her into another kiss. Her right hand inched further under her black skirt until it felt the wet satin of Sarah's panties.

"Ummm God!"

Sarah moaned into Jenna's mouth, as the young woman kneaded her breasts. Jenna's head was spinning, with lust and disbelief that she is making out with her son's girlfriend. They broke off the kiss and Sarah started kissing her neck. It started out with nibbles and soon was long tongue strokes from the base of her neck to behind her ear.

Jenna slid her finger up into the damp pussy, pushing the fabric into the folds of her damp flesh.

"Oh fuck."

Sarah's fingers slid into her damp pussy and started rubbing on her clit. Jenna bit down on the young woman's lip as her finger pushed her finger deeper into the porn star. Suddenly her finger slid out and she was being pushed away from the young woman. Jenna wondered if she'd gone too far too fast.

"We shouldn't be doing this... this is not right."

Jenna was disappointed as she heard the words.

"We have too many clothes on."

Sarah stood up and unbuttoned her skirt and then pushed it down her legs. It pooled at her feet as she pulled her blouse over her head, not bothering to unbutton it. Jenna slapped her hand away from her, saying that she wanted to help.

Jenna kissed the young blonde's belly, just above a jeweled piercing. She could smell the musky scent of the woman as she pushed the black panties down over her thin hips and past her knees. They too pooled at Sara's feet. She looked up in time to see the tanned tits being freed from the confines of a matching black bra. Her lips found soft skin just above top of her pussy lips and both of her hands grabbed the firm flesh of young tits. They felt like implants, but Jenna knew better. Rob had mentioned that Sarah had firm breast tissue and very sensitive nipples.

"Let's get you out of this robe."

Jenna suddenly found herself being pulled up and facing her son's girlfriend. She didn't resist when Sarah untied the belt of the robe and slipped the silk garment off her shoulders. Breast to breast, the women kissed again, this time hands wandered across bare skin and wet pussy. Tongues jockeyed for dominance as Jenna felt the probing fingers of the Sarah sliding down the top of her slit.

"I've always wanted to do this with you."

Sarah had broken off the kiss and was now pulling Jenna to the bed.

"Do what sweetheart?"

"Fuck my boyfriend's MILF of a mother."

With that Jenna suddenly found herself being pushed backwards onto the bed. Sarah pounced on top of her like a nimble cat looking to play with its owner. Jenna suddenly found herself pinned to the bed by Sarah's body. A mouth locked onto her nipple and started sucking and two fingers rubbed her rapidly swelling clit.

"Oh, fuck Sara; that feels so good."

Sarah didn't say anything; she kept sucking and rubbing Jenna's clit in a circle. Jenna moaned louder as her pussy juices flowed across the probing fingers of the young woman. Jenna's back arched instinctively as a finger started probing her wet folds.

"Umm. That feels good."

"You are so wet."

It was all that Sarah said and then her lips locked onto Jenna's swollen nipple again. This time the long red nails penetrated her wet folds. Sarah instinctively curled her finger, pushing against the older woman's fleshy G-spot.

Jenna's head went back. "Oh, FUCK SARAH!"

"Do you like that Jenna? Do you think I could play your step-daughter in one of your movies?"

That surprised Jenna. Rob hadn't mentioned that Sarah had a Mommy fetish. As fingers continued to probe her pussy, she wondered if Sarah had meant to play Mommy and Daughter.

"Do you like Mommy's pussy Sarah?

"Yes Mommy. I do like your pussy."

In the movies it would have been a trail of kissed down to her pussy. It would have been for the dramatic effect of a young woman tasting an older woman for the first time. However, this was not the movies and Sarah wanted her pussy.

Jenna suddenly found her legs being pushed apart as the young woman started licking the exterior of her pussy lips with the broad part of her tongue.

"Oh, fuck baby. Your mouth feels so good on Mommy."

Sarah's tongue went up and down Jenna's wet slit. It would stop at the top, making a circle and pressing against her clit before going back to the bottom and starting over again. Jenna looked down and locked onto her blue eyes and the young woman licked again and again.

"You are making Mommy feel so good baby girl."

It was a line she'd uttered in countless lesbian movies. She panted and pulled the woman's head into her drenched box. As Sarah continued to lick her pussy, she pulled away from it long enough to slide one finger and then two into Jenna. The probing fingers went in as a firm tongue assaulted her swollen clit. It didn't take too long before the young woman has worked up a rhythm of licking and probing. It surprised Jenna how quickly she reached orgasm.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck."

It would be two more orgasms before Jenna was able to push Sarah off her pussy.

"God Mommy, your pussy tastes so good."

Jenna didn't have daughters, but at this point she wanted one that she could teach how to fuck. The two women kissed, and Jenna could taste herself on the lips of the young woman. Bald pussies met, slick with cum and spit. Jenna loved to trib and she hoped Sarah did as well. The women kissed as they ground their swollen clits into each other.

"Fuck this feels good"

Jenna felt a hand on her tit, pinching her nipples.

"You have great tits."

Breaking off the kiss long enough to talk, Sarah bent her head down far enough to inhale one of Jenna's swollen nipples into her mouth. The right amount of friction on her clit and nipple and Jenna was soon having another orgasm. Seconds after her body started shaking, Sarah let out a guttural scream and shook wildly.

"OH, FUCK MOMMY." It was a line that Sarah repeated several times as her body shook.

Jenna wrapped her arms around the young woman's waist and pulled her pussy into hers as Sarah started to come down from her orgasm. It would be another minute before both women separated, breathing heavily and still trying to kiss.

"I want to eat your pussy as you eat mine."

Jenna pushed Sarah off her and positioned herself sideway across the king size bed. She looked up as Sarah swung a leg over her head and lowered her pussy onto Jenna's waiting tongue. Jenna grabbed the blonde's ass with both hands and started licking her bald pussy from top to bottom. The taste was sweet and somewhat tangy. Again, thoughts of having a daughter to fuck raced through her mind. She was too old to have another child, but she thought how nice it would be to have young pussy around the house all the time.

The tongue between her legs quickly pushed aside her daydream. Sarah was focusing on spreading her pussy apart and running her tongue over her swollen and exposed clit. It felt amazing on her clit. Jenna closed her eyes and stopped licking the young woman's pussy and just enjoyed the feeling of being pleasured. Her body shook with a mini orgasm.

In a moment of clarity, she thought about her son and Sarah. She really needed to talk to Rob about marrying this woman.

"Hey, don't leave me hanging."

She realized that she'd stopped licking Sarah. She looked up to see tanned pussy inches from her face.

"Sorry."

With that Jenna shoved her tongue as far as she could into the young woman. She could taste the remnants of her last orgasm. In no time Jenna was screaming again.

"Fuck Me. OH FUCK! That feels so FUCKING good!"

Jenna wrapped her legs around the blonde's head as she squeezed her thighs together in another mini orgasm. With one hand Jenna reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair.

"That's it princess, eat Mommy's cunt."

Jenna went back to licking. The blonde, removing her hand and pulling her pussy apart by grabbing her ass. She was on the third upward lick and the second moan when it happened.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT"

Sarah said it as loud as she possibly could. Her boyfriend's cock slammed into her drenched fuck hole. Jenna looked up at her son's thick cock ramming into his girlfriend.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Jenna couldn't see it, but Sarah turned around to look at her boyfriend.

"Eat my Mom's cunt."

The tone was directive. Jenna assumed that this was part of their sex life as Sarah immediately went back to eating her pussy. Soon Sarah's tongue was thrusting in and out of her pussy in time with the pounding her son was giving his girlfriend. Proclamations to the almighty from Sarah were quickly followed by her own as both women orgasmed at nearly the same time.

Rob pushed Sara off the bed. He directed her to lie on the bed and he took up a position about a foot from her. That is when Sarah's brain started working, at least a little.

"Rob what the fuck are you doing. You walked in on your mom and me. How the fuck did you get in the room and what the fuck happened to your car. Why the fuck..."

Sarah stopped talking as Jenna climbed up onto Rob's lap. Her eyes got bigger as she watched the middle age porn star wrap her fingers around her son's thick cock. Her lips started to open as the swollen head was positioned at the opening of the older woman's pussy. Her mouth finally fell all the way open and Jenna impaled herself on Rob's 10-inch cock.

"Shush Sarah. You're asking the wrong questions."

Jenna thrust her legs up, letting half of the cock slide out of her pussy before impaling herself again.

"The question you need to ask your boyfriend, my son, is how many times he fucked his mother last night."

Sarah looked at Jenna and then at Rob and then back to Jenna. She just smiled at the blonde and then rose up about 5 inches and then thrust her hips back down again.

"Yes sweetheart."

It was all that Jenna needed to say.

"Rob?"

Sarah looked at her boyfriend with inquisitive eyes.

"Well, what do you expect? Since the first day you found out my Mom is a porn star, you've been begging for me to fuck her."

Rob's statement was a surprise to Jenna. They'd talked about Sarah in between fuck sessions the prior night, but her incest fantasy never came up.

"How did this happen?"

The slow ride on her son's cock continued as Rob recalled the previous nights' escapades. He confirmed what Jenna had told her about running into Rob and Lindsey in the hotel lobby. As her body shook from a deep orgasm, Jenna rejoined the conversation.

"It was me Sarah; I sent you the text message inviting you to breakfast. I took Rob's phone from him and sent it to you. I then went back to fucking my own son. He's been hiding in the closet all this time. How about we pick this conversation up later, I think we have some fucking to do. Why don't you climb up on Rob's face sweetheart?"

"No. I'm going to stay her and watch Rob fuck you for the moment."

With that Rob sat up and rolled his mother onto her back. Jenna looked up at her oldest son as he pressed his dick deep into the pussy that ushered him into this world.

"Umm Yeah baby.... fuck your Mom."

Jenna looked over at Sarah as she bit her lip and thrust two fingers deep into her soaked pussy. Jenna again wondered if this was part of the sex play the young couple did with older women. She didn't have time to ponder the question too long as Rob's assault on her pussy commenced.

It took only twenty strokes before her legs wrapped around her son's waist and she cried out for him to go faster. Jenna had both of her hands clasped, fingers intertwined behind Rob's neck when her orgasm hit her. She barely noticed that two fingers were pinching her nipples to the point where she cried out again.

Rob stroked her hard through her orgasm, not giving her time to breath. Sarah's painted nails released her engorged nipple, and Jenna soon found herself licking the swollen clit of the blonde.

Rob's relentless stokes pushed her body again to the brink of an orgasm. The forceful voice of Sarah pushed her over the edge.

"Fuck your Mommy's cunt."

There was another thrust from her son.

"I want to see you slam your dick in your own mother"

This was followed by a second and a third thrust.

"That's it baby... Fuck your mother!"

For her part, Jenna tried to match tongue thrusts into the young woman at the same time her son rammed his dick into her.

Another earth-shattering orgasm brought a change. Rob pulled out of his mother and Sarah rolled off her face. The couple quickly changed positions with Sarah now face down between Jenna's leg and her ass up in the air.

"That's it princess, eat Mommy's pussy."

She wondered if it was the right thing to say. A moan from Sarah signaled her appreciation as the woman licked the full length of the porn star's pussy. Jenna was impressed how Sarah didn't miss one stroke of her tongue as her boyfriend slammed his dick into her. Rob's dick stretched her out and she wondered how Sarah's tight young pussy took that monster cock with such ease. By watching the couple, Jenna got the impression they fucked often. Rob didn't mention it earlier, but Jenna guessed that they fucked at least daily.

It took a few more minutes before the next wave of orgasms thrashed her body.

"That's it baby... eat Mommy."

She said it over and over as Sarah lashed at her clit and Rob pounded her pussy. Suddenly her nails dug into Jenna's thigh and her whole body went stiff.

"OH FUCK. OH, FUCKING HELL."

That's when Jenna saw a stream of liquid erupt onto her son's stomach and dick.

"FUUUUUUCK!!"

Another stream; this time larger than that last, coated Rob's belly and dick. Sarah's body stiffened and stayed that way for almost a minute. Her son stopped fucking his girlfriend to allow her to come down from her orgasmic high.

It didn't take too much convincing for the couple to change again. Soon Sarah was riding Jenna's face as her son split her open. Jenna could taste the sweet nectar of the big tit blonde.

"Rob, I want you cum in your Mom. I want to eat it out."

Jenna ate pussy as the young woman talked about wanting to eat a creampie.

"That's it... fuck her. Fill your Mom's pussy."

The pace of Rob's assault on her pussy grew in intensity and speed.

"God baby, I love watching your cock fill your Mom's pussy. I want you to cum in it."

Jenna's cries of pleasure were muffled by the young woman's pussy. Her pussy clenched down on her son's cock. He stroked faster and faster. Jenna knew he was close. With all of her considerable strength, she pushed Sarah off her face and looked at her son.

"FILL MOMMY'S CUNT!"

Her son lasted only two more strokes before the streams of seed filled her pussy.

"OH, FUCK MOM!"

"Yea Baby... fill your Mommy!"

It was Sarah. She was begging to eat out the porn star's cum filled box. As Rob caught his breath, he pulled out. A small trail of cum leaked from her pussy, which Sarah gleefully lapped up. Jenna was amazed how quickly the young woman replaced her boyfriend between her legs. For her part, she pulled her son up to her face, licking the cum from his cock.

Soon the trio were cuddled up on the king-sized bed, Jenna between the two of them. Both cuddled up with her, gently licking her nipples as if they were breastfeeding babies. The conversation quickly turned to explaining to Sarah how mother and son had spent the evening fucking. At some point Jenna got up and ordered room service, saying they needed to eat.

Next came the strapon dildo. Sarah squealed when she discovered that Jenna had one amongst her movie clothes and sex toys. Soon the young blonde was being spit roasted by her boyfriend and his mother.

"OH! Where are you going?"

Jenna pulled out of the Sarah who continued to suck her boyfriend.

"Breakfast is here."

Jenna didn't bother to put on her clothes or even to remove the strapon. She looked out the peephole and saw a young Hispanic woman waiting with the food cart. She opened the door and ushered in the young woman. She was three steps into the room when she noticed that Jenna was naked. Another step before her mouth fell open at the sight of the strapon on. Two more steps and she saw the young couple on the bed still fucking.

"Good morning."

Jenna smiled at the young woman.

"Uh..."

The young woman couldn't finish the sentence.

"Good morning"

Jenna smiled, finishing the sentence for you woman. Her name tag said "Maria"

She finally regained her composure. However, her eyes continued to dart between the young couple on the bed and the strapon Jenna was wearing.

"You ordered breakfast."

"Yes, we did. Thank you."

"Hurry up Mom. We can eat later."

It was Sarah. She had a wicked smile as she released Rob's cock from her mouth and looked at Jenna. She took the room service bill from the young woman and signed it giving her a nice tip.

"I'm Sorry. My son and daughter can be a little impatient at times."

Jenna flashed poor Maria a wicked smile.

"They just can't get enough love. It's as if I never took care of their needs when they were younger."

Jenna knew she was bad and that made her smile that much bigger. She walked the woman to the door, swaying her hips and the dildo. As she opened the door, she put her hand on the young woman.

"We'll be here all day and night. Feel free to stop by after you get off work. I saw how you looked at my son and daughter."