Movie Star Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FASTER BABY, FUCK MOMMY FASTER!"

Jenna could hear Tony's breathing get shallower and faster as he rammed his 7-inch rod in and out his mother's cunt.

"I WANT YOU TO CUM ON ME TONY. CUM ON MOMMY'S FACE."

"OH FUCK"

Tony continued thrusting into her. She felt another wave of orgasm building in her body. It hit her unexpectedly like a ton of bricks falling on top of her body. Her toes curled as she screamed out for her son to fucker her deeper.

As Jenna caught her breath, she pushed Tony off her and told him to stand up. She grabbed him by the cock, feeling her pussy juices coating the thick shaft. Pulling him to the end of the couch, Jenna bent over the arm of the furniture and presented herself doggy style to her youngest son. Tony didn't need to be told what to do next, as he slammed his cock back into his mother's dripping cunt in one swift motion.

"OH Fuck!"

Jenna felt Tony's firm grip on her hips as the thrust in an out of her. She was thankful for that grip because the next orgasm made her knees week.

"OH, FUCK TONY."

Jenna felt her pussy tighten in a death grip around her son's cock as she shot cum all over his dick and down her legs. She told her son to keep going and reminded him that she wants him to cum all over her face.

It was only another minute and Tony pulled out of her. She knew from years of porn work to spin around and drop to her knees. She grabbed Tony's cock and started pumping with her right hand.

"OH FUCK MOM".

The first hot stream of incestuous seed erupted from the head of his cock and landed inside of Jenna's mouth. The second stream was accompanied by a proclamation to the creator and landed on the bridge of her nose and her forehead. Three more waves of grunting and soon her youngest son had coated his mother's face and the top of her big fake tits.

"Oh baby that feels so good."

She grabbed his ass and pulled his still hard cock deep inside of her mouth. She could taste her own pussy and the salty drippings of his cum on the underside of his shaft. She looked up at her son as she cleaned his cock.

"Is this just like you hoped it would be sweetheart?"

Jenna kept looking up at Tony as she swirled her tongue along the underside of the swollen head of his dick.

"Oh fuck Mom, this is so much better."

Jenna release her son's dick from her mouth and used two fingers to scoop up the cum from the bridge of her nose. She made a show of it as she licked it off her fingers, moaning as she told him how good it tastes. She held out her hand asking for help up off her knees. She then pulled her son into a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into her mouth. Her lips still had cum on them and she knew that her son could taste his own salty seed.

Jenna eventually broke off the kiss. She traced her hands down her son's abs and then gently pushed away from him.

"Stay here Tony, Mommy got a little bit of cum in her eye and she wants to clean it out."

"Don't go Mom."

She could see the longing in her son's eyes. She said that it was okay and that she'd be back in the moment. She encouraged him to get something to drink from the refrigerator and that she didn't want him to get dehydrated.

"Don't worry Tony; I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jenna quickly retreated to her master bathroom to clean the spunk out of her eye. As she wiped her face, she pondered what had just happened. What was meant to be a teasing turned into incestuous fucking. She knew that she should feel wrong about fucking her son, but she didn't. Maybe they could talk about it and Tony would get over his infatuation with her.

As she was walking out of the bathroom, she realized that he was not going to get over what just happened. Jenna thought to herself that it's wrong, but knew that deep down she liked it. She knew what needed to happen next.

Tony was just starting to complain about his mom taking too much time in the bathroom, when she walked in the living room. His mouth fell open as Jenna stood there in shelf bra with her tits hanging out and matching open crotch panties. She balanced precariously on 5-inch black platform heels.

"Wow Mom."

"I'm glad you like it. I hope you're ready for Mommy, because I'm still horny. By the way young man, the load on my face was for your enjoyment. This time you're cumming in Mommy's pussy."

****

I want to thank Todger65 for helping edit this story.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this story. I love hearing from folks, so please leave a comment if you enjoyed it.

If this story didn't meet your expectations, I'm always open to constructive recommendation. If your comments are rude or derogatory, understand that I will remove them. Errors in grammar can be directed to my email through the author contact page. If I do get an email, I will investigate it and submit a correction sometime in the future.