Moving Can Be Fun

Story Info
New in town, my golf buddy's daughter becomes my lover.
7.3k words
4.63
71.2k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old and any similarities between this story and real life are purely coincidental)

********

With all the packing, cleaning, and unpacking, moving has to be one of life's biggest nightmares. However, as a 45 year old, recently divorced man trying to start over, moving meant I was taking a position with my company in sunny San Diego and leaving my crazy ex-wife well in my past. Fortunately, our marriage never included children, so the divorce meant I had no more ties to Suzette nor the dreary suburb of Seattle we called home for the past 10 years.

Settling in a waterfront condominium on Coronado Island, with a view looking back at the downtown waterfront, I was greeted with 75 degree weather, skies painted a perfect blue, and women out and about in droves; wearing outfits that highlighted all their best features. Getting unpacked, the final painful step in putting down new roots, was unusually satisfying given my new outlook on life.

Work started just a few days after I moved in and kept me busy learning the ropes of running the San Diego office for a major public relations firm. My team was welcoming and, thanks to considerable success in the Seattle office, I arrived with my reputation as a well-liked VP leading the way. The first week, my team made sure I not only got up to speed on the work they were doing, but they also made sure I visited all the top restaurants in Little Italy, the Gaslamp area, and greater downtown.

One of my priorities after settling into life on Coronado, was to find another Mickey's. Mickey's was my neighborhood restaurant and bar in Seattle. A "third place" in my life; a Cheers-like establishment where "everybody knew my name." Mickey's was the thing I missed most about Seattle, but I was hopeful there was a similar place to settle down here on Coronado Island. My second priority was to begin to explore the dating scene in San Diego. My early indications were that I would have plenty of women nearby to meet; I hoped I could find a new woman who understood me and wanted to enjoy life.

On an after dinner walk one evening, I stumbled upon a little bar and restaurant that, from the sign out front, offered "The Island's Best Happy Hour and Best Relaxing Vibe" according to some survey in the local newspaper. The name, Enoteca Mare, told me from my limited Italian, that it was a seafood-focused wine bar. I had already eaten dinner, but figured I'd pop in for a glass of wine.

Inside was a beautiful little, elegantly casual restaurant with a curved bar near the front windows that offered about 20 seats. There were about 10 or 12 people at the bar, mostly at one end, and the restaurant was well-seated for as late as it was. Despite being stuffed from dinner, the smell of the food made my mouth water. I pulled out a bar stool at the empty end of the bar and sat down to see if I had discovered my new Mickey's.

The bartender, a guy about my age, came right down to greet me, "Hey there. What's your pleasure on this fine evening?"

"May I see your wine list," I asked?

"You bet. If you see something you like that isn't listed by-the-glass, just let me know and I'd be happy to open a bottle if you plan on having two glasses."

"Wow. Thanks. That is very generous."

"Anything to make you comfortable. I'm Chuck," he said sticking out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Chuck. I'm John."

I ordered a glass of Italian white wine at Chuck's recommendation and settled in. Sipping my wine, glancing at my phone and the TV on the wall (showing a local sports station) my early feelings were good. People chatted with each other and it provided a nice, lively buzz to the place. After a bit, Chuck returned and checked in with me, "Is the wine to your liking? Would you like to see a menu?"

"The wine is perfect. Great suggestion. I already ate, but it smells great. I'll come back for dinner at another time."

"Sounds good. Are you in town for pleasure? Business?"

"Actually, I just relocated here from Seattle. I live just a few blocks away."

"Well, an even bigger welcome then. And the first one's on me," Chuck offered. "We are kind of a local's place, so I hope you find yourself feeling at home."

"That's great to hear. I was lucky to have a great little bar near my house in Seattle and I am looking for a place here."

Chuck glanced down the bar and spoke in a stronger voice, "Dan. Barb. Jeff. Come here. Meet John." Getting their attention quickly, and with a wave of his hand, one of the guys at the other end of the bar got up and came my way with the gal and another guy following.

The small group came down and one-by-one they introduced themselves. Dan and Barb were married and Jeff seemed to be the guy who would summons a laugh whenever needed, "If you're looking for a place to hang out and get abused by the bartender, you found the right place," his joke aimed at Chuck.

"Shut the hell up Jeff," Chuck retorted, "You get abused because you ask for it; especially when you cheat like Trump at golf."

"Come sit with us, John," Dan offered.

"Thank you. I will."

It didn't take long to learn that Dan and Barb were married and Jeff was an old college buddy of Dan's and they had recently reconnected. Jeff was a retired airline captain and Dan and Barb owned a local insurance office. Golf was a major connection for all of us and they promised to get me out to some of the private courses they had access to. My future at "EM's" (the nickname they had for Enoteca Mare), was looking very bright. I finished up a couple glasses of wine and promised to come back in a few days and meet more of the locals that haunted the place.

On my way home, I reflected on the night and what a great find I had made. As an avid golfer, it was clear I was going to love the crowd at EM's and they also seemed to have the laid back, sarcastic, sense of humor, I was blessed with. I also couldn't avoid the observation, that I tried to put aside while standing there, that Barb was a good deal younger than Dan and was hot as fuck!

With Dan in his early 50's, Barb must have been about 35. She had shoulder length, blonde hair, a sassy, cute face, and large, firm (no doubt fake) tits and a round ass that begged to be grabbed while she was fucked hard. She wore tight jeans, a strapless top, and sporty, western boots pulled over the cuffs of her jeans. She was witty, flirtatious, and just an all-round babe.

A few days later, I returned to EM's and, much to my delight, Barb was there with 3 or 4 other women and she introduced me around. They seemed to be having a "girl's night out", so I settled at the end other end of the bar and struck up a conversation with two more locals; Ben and Chris, both retired Naval officers, who were just as welcoming as everyone else. There was no doubt I had found "home."

Chuck poured me what was already deemed my "usual" and went back to busily filling drink orders for the wait staff working the restaurant floor. Ben and Chris had already cashed out, said they hoped to see me again really soon, and headed out leaving me just to people watch and relax. The people watching was especially fun with Barb, well-served by now and carrying on with her friends, looking as good as ever.

As much as Barb was ridiculously hot to look at, one of her friends, Gina, held the honored position of "babe amongst babes". I have a thing for smaller, flat-chested women and Gina was the perfect example. She looked like she was only about 25, long blonde hair in a ponytail, well-tanned legs that were barely covered by a short skirt, and a flat chest that she did not try to hide in the very tight, spaghetti-strap tank top she was wearing; her nipples poking through for everyone to see. Chuck came down to give me a refill and caught me undressing them, "One of the greatest benefits of the job."

"No shit. Wow. Definitely a good reason to work here."

"An even better reason to own a place like this," Chuck laughed.

"You the owner," I asked?

"Yes I am. 15 years. I'm fortunate, the people out here really make me successful."

"Congrats. This place is amazing. And, I showed up hungry tonight. What do you recommend?"

Chuck set me up with a seafood pasta dish that was out of this world; just like I had experienced in the small fishing villages I had visited the year before in Northern Italy. I finished my dinner, more wine, cashed out, and headed out the door. "Hey John," I heard Barb yell!

"Hey Barb!"

"Hope to see you again soon. Join us next time."

"Thank you. You can count on it," I said as I left. On my walk home, my perverted thoughts lit up, "Join you? How about we all just have a big fucking orgy with Gina front and center?"

For the next few days, I was out of town on a business trip in Northern California. When I returned, I gathered my uncollected mail and couldn't wait to get over to EM's and grab some dinner and wine. I threw on some jeans and a casual sweater and covered the blocks between my condo and EM's quickly.

Chuck met me outside as he was saying goodbye to some diners, "Hey John. Where have you been?"

"I was up north for a few days. Glad to be back."

"Good to see you again. Dan's in there."

I popped in the front door, located Dan at the end of the bar and froze momentarily as I started toward him. Gina! He was with Gina. What the hell? "Hey Dan. Good to see you."

"Good to see you too, John. This is Gina, my daughter."

"Yes, we met the other night. I saw Barb here," I said trying to divert my eyes away from the object of my lust. Gina was wearing a very loose, silk-like top that, when she leaned over offered a clear view of her very small, perky tits; almost all nipple. She had her hair in a playful pony tail again and was as bubbly as ever. "I'll let you two have some dad/daughter time," I politely added.

"Don't be ridiculous. Sit down with us. We're just hanging out waiting for Barb to show up."

Chuck had already set my drink down at an empty chair near Dan and Gina and caught my attention with a smirk as I sat down, "Sure. Thanks."

"Gina and I were just talking about summer internships. She's finishing her up her Master's and looking for something until she can land a full-time job."

"Oh, okay, great. What are you studying," I asked while studying every curve on her luscious young body?

"Communications and public relations; with a specialty in public agencies."

"Have you heard of PJR?"

"Have I heard of them? Um, who hasn't?"

"Me," said her dad jumping into the conversation.

"Come on dad. They are the 'Allstate' of public agency-focused PR firms," she said, explaining it in a way her insurance agent father would understand; I took it he was an Allstate agent. "Do you work there, John," Gina added with intensity in her question?

"Yes. Actually, I just moved here from Seattle to take over the San Diego office as the VP."

"Oh my god. That is incredible. I would love to get an internship there," Gina just about screamed.

"What is all the excitement about," Barb asked as she arrived just in time to hear Gina?

"Barb," Gina started, "John is the VP at the premier PR firm that handles all the major public agency accounts in the U.S."

"Yes, and Gina was just about to attack him and demand an internship," her dad laughed. "Holy shit, Gina. He probably doesn't even have any internships available."

"Your table is ready when you are Dan," Chuck interrupted.

"I am just getting settled into the office and don't have details yet, but we can talk more about PJR later. You guys go enjoy dinner," I said.

"I'd seriously love to get coffee with you sometime. I don't care whether you have any positions, I'd just love to pick your brain about the business."

"That would be great, Gina. Here's my card. Ping me some time and I'd be happy to chat with you." Off to dinner they went, Gina still talking to her mom and dad a mile-a-minute.

Chuck came over, refilled my drink, and plopped down a menu, "How'd you like to have that daughter-stepmom pair, huh?"

"So, that is her stepmom," I said laughing. "I was trying to figure out the age thing. Dan is a lucky man to be surrounded by them."

I finished my dinner and drinks and headed home. My walk home was filled with indelible images of Gina. She was so fucking sexy and her vivacious attitude only made it better. At the same time, hiring someone like Gina had sexual harassment claim written all over it. Fortunately over the years, I had trained my brain to be just slightly smarter than my libido and I knew better. The reality is, we had filled all of our positions at PJR, but I was not about to pass up seeing Gina again.

The next morning, I made a call to an old friend, Tom. Tom was the VP at PJR who retired and opened up the position I moved into. Tom had retired, but was still doing some consulting at some of our bigger accounts. I told Tom I was looking for a last minute internship for a very talented young woman who was soon to graduate with her masters. Not knowing much more about Gina, besides the fact that she was incredibly fuckable, I did my best to sell her experience to Tom.

"John, I'd love to talk to her. I am much busier than I want to be in retirement and I'd love to have someone working with me to handle some of the more mundane tasks. It would be a great position to be in to learn the ropes. Have her call me. Given your reputation, I'm sure she'd be great."

"Thanks Tom. I'll talk to her and have her call you soon."

I realized after the call that I didn't have Gina's number. I had given her my card, but hadn't heard from her yet. I did have her dad's number; we had exchanged numbers in hopes of setting up a golf game sometime. Hoping he wouldn't read the lustful thoughts in my mind about his little girl and I called him.

"Hey Dan, its John from EM's," I said when he answered.

"Hey John! What's up?"

"Well, uh, um, I gave Gina my card the other day and hadn't heard from her and I have a colleague at a small firm that would like to talk to her and, well, um...," I stumbled through the call, no doubt sounding awkward.

"Oh that's great. Here's her number. Call her. She'd love to hear that news. And John, I really appreciate your help. You hardly even know Gina and it means a lot to me that you'd try to help."

"No problem. She's obviously very talented and I'm happy to help young people get started. I was given the same opportunity many years ago."

"I owe you a drink. See you at EM's later?"

"You bet. I'll see you there later."

I hung up with Dan, took a deep breath, and called Gina. The called rang through to voicemail. "Hey Gina. This is John, your dad's friend. Your dad gave me your number. Give me a call as soon as you can."

As I went back to work, my phone buzzed with a call almost immediately. "Oh my god John. I am so sorry I missed your call. I was just getting out of the shower when you called."

Well, that mind picture almost made me lose it. Just the mental image of her in the shower, sudsy water flowing easily over her perky little tits made my dick stir. She was only about 5' tall, maybe 100 pounds, and the shower would be a perfect place to just hold her up by her cute little ass and set her down on my hard cock. Finally my brain kick started and I replied, "No problem Gina. I have some good news and need you to call someone."

I told Gina all about Tom and his small firm and encouraged her to call him right away. I talked her through some key points to cover with Tom and wished her luck. She must have called Tom while still dripping wet, because she texted me about 10 minutes later.

Gina: I'm meeting Tom tomorrow. Thank you so much.

Me: Awesome. He's a great guy. You could learn a lot from him. Let me know how it goes.

Gina: I will for sure. Thank you again. I owe you a lot.

Me: How about a night of unbridled sex. (I typed and then immediately deleted before sending).

I headed for EM's after work and was happy to find Dan sitting at the bar. "Hey Dan. Good to see you."

"There you are my main man. Sit down. Chuck, John's drink is on me."

"You don't have to do that, Dan."

"Don't be crazy. A dad always loves to see his girl get helped out. And she's been through a lot lately. Do you have kids?"

"No, never did. Probably better given how my marriage ended."

"I hear you. Gina's mom and I went through an ugly divorce a few years ago and then just recently Gina came home and walked in on her long time boyfriend. In bed. With a dude."

"Oh shit. That sucks. Well, my friend Tom will take care of her. She'll learn a lot from him."

Thankfully, our conversation turned to golf. I was having a hard time talking to Dan about his daughter; a young woman I wanted to fuck so badly. Dan and I set up a tee time for the upcoming Saturday morning and spent the rest of the night talking about golf.

The next afternoon, I was driving back from some meetings in LA when the bluetooth activated in my car; Gina was calling, "Hey Gina."

"John, you are the best. You are so amazing. Thank you so much," Gina jumped in.

"I take it the meeting with Tom went well," I asked?

"Went well? You think? I start Monday. He's willing to work around my school schedule for now and it could easily become full-time when I graduate. This couldn't be more perfect."

"That is great. Tom is a great guy and you will learn a lot from him. He knows the business much better than I do."

"I doubt that, but I am so happy. This came at a really good time in my life."

A call came in from Tom interrupting our call, "Hey Gina. Tom's calling. I'll catch up with you later. Glad it worked out."

"Okay, okay. I want to buy you a drink to say thanks. Call me later."

I clicked over to Tom's call quickly, "Hey Tom, you there?"

"Hey John. Yes."

"I was on the phone with Gina. She called me to tell me the good news. Thank you so much for helping her out."

"No problem. She is really smart, talented and, (long pause), I can see why you wanted me to hire her," Tom laughed.

"What," I asked innocently?

"I know the kind of women that you can't resist. She's fucking hot. I'm too old and have my hands full with that damn Shelly anyways (Tom was 70 and he was dating a former NFL cheerleader who was only 40.)"

"You do indeed. Anyway, thanks for helping her out. Her dad and I are bar mates and golf buddies."

"Be careful, John," he laughed as he signed off.

Gina had asked me to call her back, but I had a few other clients to call on my way south. I got home, did a quick work out on the elliptical and grabbed a shower before eating dinner. I grabbed my phone and there was a missed call from Gina. I decided to text her rather than call.

Me: Hey, what's up?

Gina: I wanted to see what Tom said and I want to buy you a drink to say thank you.

Me: I'm staying in tonight. Tomorrow I have dinner with a client.

Gina: Friday?

I hesitated and thought through this carefully, "What could it hurt? She did have a legit reason to thank me. It is only a drink."

Me: Sounds good. 5?

Gina: Can we do later? 7? I will come to the island.

Me: Sounds good. Meet at EM's?

I could see the three little dots appear as she was texting back. Then it stopped. Then started again. Then it stopped. This went on for a few minutes. She was obviously trying to figure out what to say and when I read her response, I understood.

Gina: Can we meet somewhere else? It would be fun to be with you and not everyone that knows my dad and step mom.

The mature, less horny, older man would have found a reason to safely meet at EM's. Me on the other hand replied:

Me: Sure. How about the bar at the Hotel Del.

Gina: I love that place. It is the perfect place to celebrate.

Me: How about you Uber to my condo and we can take my car to The Del?

12