Moving Day

Story Info
He’s probably never had a decent blowjob in his life.
1.5k words
4.27
96.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly four-thirty in the afternoon when Heather finally got the food, dishes, pots and pans unpacked and put away. She had been working with her dad since about seven that morning loading up the rental truck and moving her stuff. Several friends lent a hand but as the day wore on they slipped away finally leaving just Heather and her father. She carried the last of the boxes marked kitchen over to the dumpster and on the way back realized she hadn't seen or heard from her father for at least an hour.

Stepping into her apartment she called out, "Dad?" When he didn't respond she considered raising her voice, but then decided to wander though the apartment. Sure enough she found him on her bed taking a nap. She wasn't surprised, her dad had been up late the night before flying in from a work trip and then started before sunrise helping her move. She went ahead and continued unpacking, but instead of dragging the box of stuff for the bedroom closet into the bedroom, she opened the box in the living room and carried the items from there.

Heather's plan seemed to work as she was able to unpack the box without waking her father. As she continued easing in and out of the bedroom she couldn't help but notice the prominent bulge in her father's shorts. Initially, it embarrassed her to see the obvious tent in his pants, but as she continued in and out of the room, a curiosity came over her. Several times between loads, she's paused in the room, walking around the bed in an effort to look up his shorts and see a bit more of him.

By bending some near the foot of the bed she could look up one of the legs of his shorts and see a bit of skin peeking through the stretched underwear. She felt an odd tingling between her legs as she continued peeking at him. In spite of the fact it was her dad, she was impressed with its size and firmness. Yeah, from the looks of this, her dad did not need that little blue pill, especially since her mom had gone through menopause and treated sex as an annoyance.

"Poor guy," Heather thought, "It's probably been years since someone, other than himself, had gotten him off. He's probably never had a decent blowjob in his life."

She headed into the living room, paused at the box thinking. After just a few seconds she walked over to the apartment door and locked it. She then crept into the bedroom and looked down at her father, still fast asleep on his back, his cock rock hard.

Her initial plan was to simply move in, unfasten his shorts and then get started as he was waking up, but she realized it would simply take too long to get to his cock that way. As loose fitting as his shorts were she realized all she really had to do was pull back on the elastic leg of his underwear and his cock would slip right out. She knew she wouldn't have a lot of time here since her dad was sure to wake up quickly. Her only real hope would be to make him feel so good that he'd simply be overcome, enough to block his natural tendency to avoid this contact with his daughter.

Heather slowly crawled onto the bed and positioned herself where she was kneeling above him, her head just inches above his tented shorts. He was still asleep, snoring lightly. Moving quickly, she eased her hands under his shorts, then quickly grabbed the elastic of his underwear, pulled it up and away from his cock and immediately slide her mouth over the head, sucking wildly.

Surprisingly he didn't immediately wake up and try to pull away. It was more of a slow easing into consciousness and then a slight pause as he moaned and enjoyed the sensations on his cock. By the time Heather's father realized what was happening, she had one hand cupping his balls, the other stroking his shaft while her head bobbed up and down, her tongue swirling over his sensitive skin.

She could already taste the bitter pre-cum from the tip of his cock when she felt him sit up and complain, "Heather, what are you doing?"

Quickening her stroke she pulled her mouth off his cock and said, "Don't stop me daddy, just enjoy it," immediately returning her mouth to his cock.

"But Heather, it's not right, you need to stop," he said as she pulled her hand from his balls and gently pushed on his chest. She heard him mumble, "Heather no," before he leaned back onto the bed.

Yes, it had been some time since her dad had felt anything like this because Heather felt his hips begin to rise as the tried to push his cock deeper. She heard him moan, "So good, it feels so good," just before she felt his cock suddenly thicken as he lifted his ass off the bed, arched his back and came, spurting his hot, salty cum into her mouth.

Backing her mouth off his cock so only the head was nestled between her lips, she swallowed her father's cum in several gulps. Feeling his body relax back down on the bed she lifted her mouth from his cock and gently ran her tongue down along the length of him, lapping up any spilled cum or saliva from his softening cock. She relaxed her head on his thigh and watched him soften, her fingers gently caressing his balls.

She might have drifted off to sleep then, but suddenly her father sat up, grabbed her arms and looked at her face. He then leaned forward and kissed her like he never kissed her before, shoving his tongue into her mouth. Pushing her onto her back she reached down and quickly pulled off her shorts and panties.

Before she could say a word, she felt her father's tongue dive deep into her dripping wet pussy. She felt him spread her legs with his firm grip on her thighs as his tongue lapped up her juices and then slid up to her clit. "Oh damn," she moaned as her father ran his tongue around her clit and the sucked it between his lips.

He was rough, but somehow tender too as he pressed his face to her pussy, his whiskers scratching her, but his tongue and lips caressing her with an incredible softness. His fingers pressed into her thighs, but everything else was so tender. She'd get close and then he'd change, letting her ease down a bit, then he'd bring her to the edge only to let her dangle a moment. When he finally let her cum she felt her muscles strain as she grabbed his head and pulled him too her, afraid he'd let the climax slip away once again. But no, no, deliciously no, not this time. This time his tongue, her father's tongue gave her a sensation she never knew could be so good as she squeezed her legs around him and came.

But it didn't end because he continued with his tongue and lips on her clit so she barely started her first orgasm before she felt herself slide into another and another. She moaned out, "Daddy, it's so good. I never knew..." she then quieted as she gasped for breath. Finally, he slipped his tongue away and pushed his fingers into her pussy to feel her contractions. He remained between her legs, his hot breath still exciting her, his fingers pushed deep inside her as the contractions subsided and she caught her breath.

She glanced down at his cock and noticed it was rock hard again. Wanting to feel that thick cock in her pussy she reached out for it just as her phone rang. The distinctive tone let her know someone was at the outer gate of the apartment complex wanting it. She grabbed her phone and answered, "Hello... oh mother, yes we are just about finished. Yeah, I'll open the gate now."

Glancing back down to her father's cock she noticed it had shrunk a bit. Sadly there'd be no time to experience any more of it today. She untangled from her father and both quickly dressed. She moved into the bathroom and closed the door while her father went out into the living room to greet his wife when she arrived at the apartment.

Heather took a quick shower and then pulled on some clothes. She walked out into the living room where her mother and father sat on the couch watching TV. Her mother said, "I thought it would be nice to go out to eat tonight. So what do you think, Chinese, Italian or Thai?"

"Let's go for Thai," Heather replied, "and I'll buy."

Her dad replied, "No I'll pay tonight..."

"Dad, you've done enough for me today, it's my turn. Next time will be your turn, okay?" she said with a wink.

"That would be nice," was his reply.