Moving In with My Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my heart beat throughout my body as I whispered:"I thought you'd never ask."

As he reached for my cleavage with both hands, he smiled and whispered:"Trust me."

I nodded, feeling the raw animal lust emanating from him as he gently cornered me against the fridge and his hands caressed the skin of my cleavage. After a few seconds, he suddenly grabbed both sides of my collar and brutally ripped my blouse open, sending buttons flying in all directions. I jumped back against the fridge from the sheer power of his hands and I gasped hornily for breath, looking down at my blouse, which was no longer covering my bra nor my tummy. I looked at him, but before I could say anything, he softly put a finger to my lips, indicating I should remain silent. Slowly he squatted down and grabbed the hem of my skirt, next to the split, with both hands, looking up at me; I knew what he was up too, but I had no intention of stopping him; instead I just braced myself for another powerful rip. He waited several seconds, just to tease me and then used the muscles in his arms to tear my skirt apart at the split, all the way to the waist band, which wouldn't give. Realizing he wouldn't be able to rip that part so easily, Jeff got back up, grabbed the waist band with his left hand, while he used his right to tug and detach it from the rest of the skirt, spinning me around as he did. Then, he pushed me against the fridge forcefully as he threw the largest part of skirt away, leaving me with a jagged waist band; I stared at him with big eyes, horny as hell.

Without squandering any time, he put his hands on my shoulders and ripped the sleeves clean off of my blouse, leaving me with just the back and a couple of shreds in the front. As he gawked at my almost fully exposed body, he took his hardening cock out and started jerking off like a madman, radiating lust and testosterone. When his cock was hard and throbbing, he stopped and knelt down in front of me and started caressing my legs through my stockings. Pretty quick, he pushed a finger through nylon fabric and tore a large hole into them, then moved his hands and did the same thing about five centimeters further. And again and again, until my stockings were nothing more than a bunch of tiny threads hanging incoherently around my legs. He got up and started jerking off again, getting himself hard again, which didn't take very long. Quick as a cat he let go of his cock again and put both hands on my left boob; I looked at him nervously and frightened, my eyes and body language pleading him not to destroy my bra... but he wasn't listening.

Holding the left strap with his left hand, he used his right to gently - and agonizingly slowly - tear the left cup clean off, exposing my entire breast - hard nipple included; I gasped again, wet and horny as hell. Then, he calmly did the exact same thing to my right breast.

So there I was, in a cup less bra, both tits hanging obscenely out of what was left of it while he jerked himself hard for a third time. When he was sufficiently hard yet again, he kissed me passionately and pulled me away from the fridge, pushing me onto the kitchen counter, which was still covered in flower and pieces of dough. Pressing me down onto the counter with one hand, he kept jerking his hard cock, pushing it against my thighs and eventually against my entrance. Using both hands for merely three seconds, he tore my panties to shreds and plunged his cock into my soaking wet twat. I screamed and moaned loudly as he shoved his big, fat cock all the way in. One hand holding onto my ass for support, he slid the other up my body to my left shoulder, pulling me harder against him, slamming into me with a raw - almost animalistic - vigor. I reached out and grabbed the opposite edge of the kitchen counter, holding onto it for support while my brother fucked the shit out of me.

Barely a minute later - faster than I had expected - he pulled out and spurted his cum over my lower back, ass cheeks and into my ass crack; after he pulled out, I just lay there on the counter for a little while, enjoying the lingering tingling sensation of having his big dick inside of me.

When I got up and looked at myself and ripped pieces of clothing scattered on the floor, Jeff stuffed his flaccid cock away and said:"Don't worry, I am taking you shopping next weekend!"

As I reached down and picked up my torn skirt, I replied:" "You don't have to do that! I wanted this as much as you did."

"Glad to hear that, but I am not taking no for an answer. Look, my job pays extremely well, I've got more money than I can spend on my own: if we're going to keep doing this, you'll have to let me replace what I rip or otherwise ruin, okay?"

"Well, if you put it that way..." I smiled. "I've got a whole wardrobe upstairs that needs replacing!"

"I might take you up on that sis." he said.

I went upstairs to put on some new clothes while Jeff finished dinner. When I came down, he lit some candles and opened a nice bottle of red wine. After a very pleasant dinner, we ended up talking till late at night before turning in.

I got a call early next morning as one of my colleagues had fallen ill and I had to take over some of her assignments, including a conference call at 6.30. I was already completely dressed – a dark blue office suit, jacket and skirt along with a white blouse – and sipping from a fresh made cup of coffee, when Jeff came down to see what all the noise was about. When he saw me talking into my cordless head set, he understood and poured himself a cup of coffee without saying a word. As I glanced at him, I saw his morning wood tenting his pajama shorts. As I was too busy convincing the other parties on the phone of our sales pitch, I didn't take any initiative and just strolled around the kitchen, sipping from my coffee. While I was listening to a statement from one of our prospective clients I stopped in front of the large sliding window and stared into the garden, which was still a bit dark. After I'd been standing there for about a minute, Jeff walked up to me and, facing the same direction as I was, grabbed my hand, putting it on his large swollen member. Out of instinct, I started jerking him through his shorts. I didn't think anything of it, it had simply become second nature; even when I had to elaborate on our sales contract , I just kept jerking him off while he sipped from his coffee with a smug smile on his face.

After a while, he put his hand on my shoulder and gently guided me towards the counter. He took my cup of coffee from my hand and placed both cups far away from us; then he lifted me onto the edge of the counter, spread my legs and pushed me flat on my back. Sliding both hands under my skirt, he reached for my panties and started pulling them down; while I lifted my ass off the counter to make it easier on him, I was starting to have trouble concentrating on the phone conversation. As soon as my panties were off, Jeff pushed the tip of his throbbing erect cock inside of me and leaned forward, sliding it all the way in one fluent motion. I gasped and looked at him, trying to pay attention to what my prospective clients were saying. Starting off slow, he began filling me up nice and slow, gradually increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts. Trying my best to keep my voice from giving me away, I answered several more questions as Jeff really started plowing into me, moving his cock to the right, then to the left, then straight down the middle bumping into my cervix.

When, after a few minutes, Jeff pulled out of me, flipped me over and aligned his cock with my cunt from behind, I realized I wasn't going to be of any further value to the conversation, so I yanked the cordless head set off and threw it towards the living room: it ended up under the couch.

Second later, Jeff slammed the whole length of his delightfully long and hard cock into me and started jackhammering me; I moaned as I held onto the edge of the counter. Then, he pulled me down to the floor and pushed me onto all fours as he swiftly entered me again from behind. Slamming even harder and deeper into me now, he started me off on a series of orgasms which lasted several splendid minutes and during which he switched positions a couple of more times, all the while keeping his cock impressively hard!

When he was finally ready to cum, I was on my back getting fucked missionary style; he pulled out, jumped up and said:"Suck it!" as he frantically masturbated. Eager to please him, I sat up and wrapped my lips around his cock. As I could taste myself quite strongly, I got up on my knees to get a better position, replacing his hand on his cock with my own. I didn't have to suck and jerk for more than a few seconds, before Jeff exploded in my mouth, shooting his thick, gooey man-juice down my throat. For the next twenty seconds, I kept my head still and just swallowed as my hand kept pumping the cum out of his balls. When he was empty, I got up and took a sip from my coffee, washing down any residual cum and went looking for my head set. After rejoining the conference call and apologizing for the sudden bad connection, I ended up closing a better deal than I had initially hoped for. I guess getting fucked forty ways from Sunday can be quite inspiring.

12