Moving to San Diego Pt. 06

Story Info
Jason sets up a threesome.
7.6k words
4.69
137.6k
102

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,836 Followers

Chapter 19: Life is great

The next couple of months were great. I excelled at school and at football and I fucked Lisa and Megan all the time. I had made Lisa tell my father, she felt rather dizzy at night when she had to get up and go down to the kitchen for something to eat. As I had planned they decided to let Lisa sleep in a room at the ground floor, while my father kept on sleeping in their bedroom. This decision provided me with easy access to Lisa's goods all night and we fucked like rabbits. I made good use of all her orifices and often Lisa almost screamed down the house with her delight. Thank god my father was a heavy sleeper.

My relationship with Megan kept evolving. In relation to our surroundings, she still appeared to be a nice sweet girl, but when we were alone, I could entice her to some pretty exhilarating sexual things. She seemed quite spellbound by me. However, I had not yet been able to convert her into another fuck-toy. She still prevented me from fucking her, when there were other people around, but I planned to change that. I would use her attraction to me to make it clear, that it was either my way or the highway. I planned to fuck her in the present of Lisa to break down the last barrier that prevented her from being my fuck-toy.

The opportunity emerged a Saturday as my father told us at breakfast that he had to take a trip to see a friend about something important. He asked Lisa if he could take Brian with him because he hadn't been spending much time with him the last couple of months. Lisa agreed to this and half an hour later my father and Brian was driving away from the mansion while Lisa and I waved goodbye. I waved with my right hand, while the left groped Lisa's ass. As the car turned the corner and no longer could be seen from the house, I seized my beautiful stepmother in a tight embrace and gave her a long, passionate kiss. I ran my hand through her blonde hair and smeared Lisa's bright red lipstick. I reached down to massage her big, firm breasts through the low-necked sundress that showed off her deep cleavage. As I caressed Lisa's tits I could feel that they were beginning to swell due to the pregnancy.

I unzipped my jeans and my hard cock came out. Lisa didn't ask any questions, she just dropped down on her knees and took my cock in her tiny hands. Every time I paraded my dick in front of Lisa it was as she became slightly hypnotized as it bounced in front of her. I grabbed her by the head and pulled her towards my cock. She opened her mouth and let the large head in. She sucked hard while her tongue caressed the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch," I groaned as Lisa's lips slid up and down my shaft.

With a loud pop I pulled my cock out of her mouth and lifted it up. With the other hand I pulled Lisa into my balls. Lisa submitted and sucked each one with abandon. After a minute or two she grabbed my steel hard shaft and hungrily took it back into her mouth, while her little hand kneaded my balls.

I could feel I was getting close to cumming and smiled down as my sexy stepmother worked my cock with her mouth.

"Oh Lisa, fuck you have become a supreme cocksucker," I moaned and began to push my cock in and out of Lisa's mouth. First gently but soon I was fucking her face harder and harder and was wild with lust, while gripping her hair. My balls began contacting and I knew that in a matter of seconds I would blast a huge load of cum onto my fuck-toy.

The force of the first blast of cum caused Lisa to gag. My erupting cock popped out of her mouth and the next two ropes of cum hit Lisa right in the face coating her nose and mouth. The next one landed across her tits follows by the last one hanging obscenely from the end of my spent cock until I forced the head into Lisa's mouth.

"God damn," I said as my legs trembled.

Lisa licked her lips and scooped up the spunk on her face and tits with her fingers and put it into her mouth. She looked up at me and swallowed all of it with a smile.

"Yummy," Lisa said with sparkling eyes.

She got up and we went back into the house. Arriving at the kitchen I said to Lisa, "I have decided, that today I will fuck Megan in front of you and make her my fuck-toy. You'll have to help me and maybe we'll have a threesome."

"Okay Jason, but I don't think I can stand being around you, when you make love to another woman," Lisa said submissively, but with sad eyes.

"I understand your point of view Lisa, but promise me, that you'll try to have some fun. Remember I have already given you a child as a sign of my love to you. So you don't have anything to fear, but I can't only be with you, so I have decided to broaden your horizon." I replied.

"I promise, I will do my very best to help you with Megan," Lisa responded.

I gave her a passionately kiss and went off to make a call to Megan. When I got hold of her, I invited her over to a work out and planned to fuck her in front of Lisa.

---

An hour later Megan arrived looking her very best. Her long, dark hair was tied into a ponytail, with some soft tendrils that fell on the sides and at the front of her classic heart shaped face. She was wearing a front lined short pink top showcasing her full round tits and black sexy fold-over waist shorts that ties in front with a pink ribbon. I could see her flat and toned stomach and her sexy legs and tight, shapely ass. Wow, what a sight she made.

We went into the exercise room and I pressed Megan's back to the wall and kissed her. I opened my eager mouth and allowed her tongue to enter. Our tongues tangled and whirled with one another. The sweet taste of Megan made me nip her tongue.

Megan placed her right hand on the back of my neck and with her left hand she began caressing the right side of my face. I held her the same way and gazed deeply into those dark brown eyes. She followed my lead, continuously flicking her tongue all around. My cock stirred by her enthusiasm and her nipples grew hard in response to the intimate union.

I broke of the kiss and could tell by the look in Megan's eyes that she was hot and wanting more but I was not willing to give it to her under these circumstances. I planned to keep on stimulating her as we worked out.

With a slap at her bottom I said, "Enough playtime Sugar, we have work to do."

"All right Lover, but we have to continue what we started later on," Megan said with a giggle eying the bulge in my shorts.

"How about we do some cardio for half an hour and then hit the weights. We can spot each other," I replied.

"Okay," Meagan said, "I'll start with the stair stepper."

"Well I'll start with the exercise bikes," I said as the bikes were placed right behind the steppers.

I began pedaling the bike while admiring Megan's tight ass. Her machine was just ahead of mine so I had the perfect, uninterrupted view of her tight ass. I couldn't see an outline of her panties as her well-toned thighs moved up and down and thought to myself, that she was definitely ready for some kind of sexual interaction. My cock was responding, and growing rapidly.

After half an hour I stopped cycling and went over to Megan. I let my hand slide across her tight ass and grabbed it. "How about we do some weights," I said.

"I'm game," Megan replied.

We began lifting barbells making some curls and then I laid myself back-down on a workout bench. Suspended above my head, supported by the steel frame of the bench, was a barbell with weights on either side.

"Spot me, Babe" I said grinning at Megan.

"I don't know how," she admitted. "I am not used to work out with barbells."

I explained, "Just stand behind me while I lift, and if I can't push it back up far enough to get it on the rack, you reach down and help me. Please count out loud the numbers of reps I'm doing."

" Okay," Megan replied.

My arm and chest muscles flexed as I lifted the barbell and my arms pumped the weight bar straight up and down while Megan counted, "One, two, three and so forth."

I had a perfect angle looking up at Megan's crotch and it was impossible not to notice the sexy cameltoe. Her mound and the fabric of her shorts were slightly pulled up her front to form a cameltoe showing exactly where her female folds were. Of course yet again an instant bulge formed in my pants.

I returned the weights to their resting place and got up and walked to the back of the bench. I pulled off the locking pins and started pulling off the weights.

"Now it's your turn," I said. "I'll just make it light just so you can learn how to do it."

Megan sat down on the bench and leaned back. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pulled her back a bit more, placing her in the best position for lifting. I noticed that her breasts pointed straight up to the ceiling, the way only a teenager's would. I let my hands slide down to her tits and cupped them in my hands. Immediately her nipples swelled and I began squeezing her boobs and smiled down at her and Megan started to moan.

After awhile I let go and held the weights above her chest saying, "Grab the bar."

Megan firmly grasped the steel bar and once she had it under control I pulled my hands away. As she lifted and lowered the weighted barbell, I kept encouraging her efforts.

"That's really good, you're doing great," I cheered her on, while my eyes kept shifting between her arm motions and the outline of her straining nipples.

After ten reps I help her place the bar back into its resting position. I bent down and gave her a hot, wet kiss as she remained on the bench. I let my tongue flick into her mouth and then ran it along her lips. My hands trailed down her body and once again I cupped her breasts and squeezed tightly. Megan gasped at the feeling of my hand on her tits but kept on French kissing me.

Megan looked surprised when I gently pushed away from her and began putting more weights on the bar.

Megan got up behind me and let her hands slide around me and grasped my cock. A soft moan escaped from her lips as she squeezed my cock and she said, "It is so big and hard. Let's go to your room and make love."

While she kept on squeezing my hard pole I looked back at her and began to French kiss her again. Looking into her eyes I said, "Let's take it slowly. Why don't we continue our work out and keep on teasing each other."

"You're on Loverboy," Megan responded while moving her hand along the thick long shaft of my cock.

---

We kept on training while teasing each other. Suddenly Lisa appeared in the doorway to the exercise room. She looked great in a blue blouse that she had tied beneath that nice set of tits of hers. It was open from the turned up collar all the way down until it tied right beneath her breasts. The upper swells of her sizable breasts were visible and I could see the outline of her nipples beneath the light fabric of the blouse. Below her bare and slightly belly bump she had on a white skirt with a front panel flap. It nipped in nicely at her waist and ended high on her thighs to expose her smooth toned legs.

"Hi guys," Lisa said as she gave us a big smile while learning against the door frame. "Do you mind if I join you in your work out. I have to keep in shape so this pregnancy doesn't get the better of me."

Megan swiftly moved away from me and blushed while saying, "Oh, hi Lisa. Wow! That outfit looks great on you. I can see that the pregnancy agrees wonderful with you."

"Thanks Megan, I also feel wonderful," Lisa replied.

"Do you want to join us in our work out," I said.

"No, I'll just do some cardio that is if I don't disturb you guys." Lisa said with a smile.

"That's all right with us" I said and blinked at Lisa when I was sure that Megan wouldn't notice it.

---

Megan and I continued our work out, but Megan tried to avoid coming into contact with me. Her nipples were still protruding against her top and a wet spot was beginning to form at her crotch, so she was clearly still aroused. I smiled to myself and decided to keep on going with our sexual interlude.

As Megan began to lift the barbells working on her biceps, I stepped up close behind her and let my hands settle on her shoulders. I rubbed them softly as I let my hands feel the muscles in her upper arms, then over her shoulders and neck. I felt her give out a quiet little groan as I slid my big hands down over her shoulder blades.

"Don't get too tense and tight, remember you have to single out the muscle to get the most out of your effort. Do you think you can do that, Megan? Do you think you can be just a little less tight for me?"

"Okay, I'll try," Megan responded while she glanced towards Lisa. Lisa pretended to be occupied at the cross trainer and not looking in our direction.

I decided it was time to up the stakes a little.

"Good. Before you start lifting the weights, I'll check to see how tight you are."

"That's good so far," I said as I let my hands slide around each side of her back and under her slightly extended arms.

"Aaaaaaahhh," I heard her take a sharp intake of breath as my hands caressed the sides of her breasts before sliding across her exposed midriff. I could feel the muscles inside her just quivering with nervousness as my hands caressed her toned flat stomach.

"That's good....not too tight," I said softly into her ear as I let my hands slide up higher until they were pressing more noticeably on the underside of her breasts. I continued letting my hands slide upwards until I was cupping those magnificent tits of hers.

Megan gasped as I squeezed her tits and pinch her nipples. "Stop, Jason," she whispered, "Lisa could notice what we are doing."

"I don't care," I said and kissed her passionately.

Megan kissed me back, but after awhile she stepped away from me while blushing and glanced towards Lisa. Still Lisa pretended not to notice us and I blink at Megan.

"Come on baby. We are only behaving as a couple in love," I said.

"Just be careful, Jason," Megan replied.

We continued our workout and I kept on teasing her hoping that at one time she would reach the breaking point and allow me to fuck her in the present of Lisa.

As we began to cool down and stretching I let my hands massage Megan's neck and shoulders before I moved the down to grip her slender hips. She was laying face down on a mat, while I kneeled above her.

"Your upper body feels fantastic, Megan," I said with a calming tone to my voice. "Now I just have to help you relax in the lower part. I'll start with your glutes."

"Oh, okay," she said with an anxious look at Lisa.

Superb! This was just the response I was hoping for. I slid the wide palms of my hands over her tight tush. Oh man, her ass felt amazing and I took a long time letting my hands explore those gorgeous buns through her shorts. I could hear her moaning and knew she was getting more and more aroused by the minute.

I moved down her body and wrapped both my hands around one of her ankles and lower leg. I let my fingers slide upwards over her smooth legs and began to caress and kiss the lower part of her leg.

I could feel her muscles began to tremble and Megan closed her eyes clearly enjoying my actions. I look towards Lisa and could see that she was enthralled by our actions. I smiled to her and began miming the words, "Be ready to join us."

"Okay," she mimed back with a wide smile

I switched to Megan's other leg and started again at her ankle. I repeated the process as I let my fingers slide gently up to her knee. This time, I continued higher as I let both hands work together on the lower part of her thighs. I could feel her almost shaking with arousal and the muscles in her thighs were just quivering beneath her smooth toned skin.

I leaned forward slightly and looked at her crotch. Oh yes, this was getting to her alright. Based on the darker material, she seemed to be soaking wet.

"Aaarhh," I heard her quietly try to suppress another moan as my hands rose higher on her smooth thighs. I felt the material of her shorts brush against the back of my hands as I stroked and caressed even higher. Her legs were trembling and I could hear her panting as my hands moved closer and closer to her soaking wet pussy. I finally felt the top edge of my hand brush against the front of her shorts and I let my hands slid beneath the edge of her shorts. She was dripping wet alright and I could feel that a tiny stream of her juice had run down the inside of her thigh. When I realized what had happened, my cock surged even harder in my shorts and I knew my fantasy was not far away from happening.

I made my move as I lay down beside Megan. I turned her around facing away from Lisa and put one of my legs over her legs.

"Fuck, you are so sweet and I need to make love to you," I said as I let my hand trace her mound. The fabric of her shorts was still pulled up her front forming a cameltoe and I moved my hand beneath the material coming into full contact with her pussy.

"Please stop, Jason," Megan whispered as she looked at me and I could see the desire written all over face. Her face was flushed and I could see the fine sheen of perspiration on her face and tits.

"Don't worry baby, we are not doing anything ordinary for a couple in love," I said while stimulating her engorged clit with my fingers. I kept my fingers going in a circular motion on Megan's rosebud seeing that my doings was causing her face to contort in pleasure.

"Please don't, Jason," Megan panted and looked pleading at me. "Let's go to your room."

"No, I want everybody to know that we are serious about each other. If you don't want to fulfill my demands, then I can't see us as a couple in the future. I love you, but you have to accept my dominance over you. I'm tired being told what to do and not to do, when we are around other people." I said while I let my thump continue stimulating her nub and slowly inserted two of my fingers into her sopping pussy.

"But Jason, why are you doing this," Megan whimpered as her cunt muscles began grasping my fingers.

"During the last month I have felt that something was missing in our relationship. I have searched for an explanation and have come to the conclusion that I have a need to be the dominant part. I do not believe that people should be equal in a relationship, and therefore you have two options. The first option is ending our relationship here and now, the second option is continuing it but then you have to accept me as the dominant part. You'll have to decide if you can live without me touching you. Is that what you want Megan?" I said with a determined look on my face while and I stopped moving my fingers in and out her pussy. I kept them inside of her and began flexing them.

Megan let out a moan as I came in contact with her g-spot up inside the roof at her vagina. I kept on stimulating the g-spot, while looking into her tearful eyes.

"I don't know what I want? Our time together has been magic but I am really surprised about your demand," Megan blurted.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what you want. I have been in charge of your body from the beginning. Because of me you have experienced a veritable heaven of sexual delight. Remember how you felt before you met me," I said very boldly still flexing my fingers inside of Megan.

"Oh Jason, I know that. But I'm afraid of the impact on our relationship, but I love you so much that I still want to be your girlfriend," Megan replied.

I knew that I had overcome a great obstacle and now I just had to profit from this encounter so I said, "Remember Megan, I love you. You're very special to me. But I have a need for being in control. So when I want you, I'm going to help myself and take you. Do you accept this Megan?"

"I'll accept your demand. I'll let you be in control of our relationship," Megan whispered.

hetup
hetup
2,836 Followers