Mr. Billionaire Bachelor Ch. 04

Story Info
A shocking twist rocks Damien's life.
5.7k words
4.53
7.9k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! I know, I know... I'm really bad at finishing these stories. I have two or three to conclude but I had a lot of call to finish this one so here ya go! As always, constructive criticism is encouraged but abuse will not be tolerated and summarily deleted. Hope you enjoy the conclusion!

Damian visibly flinched when Allie dropped the bombshell that she was pregnant. Brenda's face went pale but her expression didn't change. Allie started to cry harder and Damian, still hurting from the injury caused by the explosion at his home a week earlier, ignored his pain and held Allie tighter. His mind rushed with thoughts of fatherhood and how he wasn't ready for the responsibility. Damian also thought of his relationship with Brenda and how this revelation would affect it. They had all been consensual that night of the threesome and no one was attached to anyone else but everything had changed since that night in Aspen. Damian was sympathetic and wanted to be there for Allie, but he had to make sure of some things first.

"Allie..." Damian began. "You know Brenda and I will be there for you no matter what. And for the baby, of course. But I have to ask: Are you sure the baby is mine?"

"Don't worry, Damian," Allie replied, "I don't blame you for asking the tough questions. I've asked myself those same things over and over since I found out. And I don't blame you for what happened that night. We were all irresponsible but I should have known better. I... should... have..." Allie's sentence was cut off by another wave of hard tears. This time, it was Brenda that took the young gymnast in her arms to console her.

"Shhhh..." Brenda said softly as she held the distraught Allie, "It's going to be OK. We're going to help you no matter what."

"Allie," Damian continued, "as much as I hate to keep asking these questions, I have one more. Are you going to keep it or..." Damian couldn't bring himself to use the word abortion in front of the weeping young woman.

"I'm going to keep it," Allie answered between sobs. "My family has pretty much disowned me now. When the USOC finds out I'll be off the roster and swept out of the public eye. I have nothing anymore. I need something- someone- to be mine."

"Then we'll be your family," Brenda said, surprising Damian with her understanding. "You can stay with us and we'll help you with everything, right, Damian?"

"Of course." Damian responded without hesitation. "We're all responsible for this so we'll all have a hand in taking care of this. You can stay with us as long as you want, Allie. And when the house is rebuilt, I'll make sure there's enough room for you and the baby."

Damian and Brenda's caring sent Allie into another fit of crying, but these tears were of happiness. Damian called for Etta Jo and the older African American nurse came out of the other room to join the trio on the leather furniture in the sunken living room.

"Etta Jo, this is Allie," Damian said to his caregiver. "She's going to be staying with us from now on. Could you please set her up in the spare bedroom. And please take extra special care of her. She's pregnant."

Oh, child," Etta Jo exclaimed as she rushed to Allie and helped her off the couch. "You don't worry about anything now. Etta Jo is here and I know just what to do for you. First thing you need is a good night's sleep, little lady."

"Thank you," Allie said as Etta Jo led her down the hall to the back bedroom. "Thank you all so much..."

When she heard the door to the bedroom close, Brenda moved from her spot to the seat next to Damian and snuggled close to him. "How do you like that, huh? Instant family: Just add Brenda. I'm sorry, Damian..."

"This could have happened anywhere, anytime, Brenda. This isn't your fault."

"Well," Brenda replied, "We're gonna need a bigger house. The stork is going to drop off a bundle of joy in a few months."

++++++++++

By 8pm that night, the security force that Damian had hired was on the scene and patrolling both the wrap-around balcony of the penthouse and the outer perimeter of the tower. Damian felt better about having Allie there at his temporary home now that they had some protection. When Damian hobbled to the spare room, he slowly opened the door and found the young gymnast sound asleep in the large bed. He quietly closed her door then gingerly made his way back to the master bedroom where Brenda was waiting for him.

"How is she?" Brenda asked.

"Out like a light," Damian replied. "Didn't take long. She's physically and emotionally exhausted."

"How are you doing with all this?" Brenda said as Damian eased himself into bed beside her.

"I'm still pretty sore, but I'll heal." Damian answered. "Your burns are looking better too. You won't even have any noticeable scars." He touched Brenda's smooth skin below the burn then kissed her cheek.

"That's not what I meant, Damian." Brenda responded and took his hand from her face and held it in hers. "I meant how are you doing with the whole parenthood bombshell?"

"I'm ok," Damian said, not very convincingly. "Of course it's a shock, but I'm not the first guy to ever get the news, so I just have to deal with it. I do wish my mom were still here though. She would have loved the thought of being a grandmother..."

Brenda rested her head on Damian's chest and rubbed his bare skin with her hand. "I know the last couple months have been hard on you, my love." She said and kissed just above his nipple. "Let me make you feel better, baby. Are you feeling up to it?"

"I could never say no to you," Damian replied. "If you would have asked while I was in the hospital I would have said yes. Wouldn't THAT have been an awkward scene if Etta Jo had walked in on us?" Damian began to chuckle as Brenda moved her kisses down his torso until her lips met the waistband of his pajama pants. Brenda slipped the pants off Damian's hips and down his legs until she had taken them off her injured lover. She then resumed her kisses down his body, finally reaching his growing cock. Taking Damian's swelling dick in her hand, she wrapped her lips around his purple head then engulfed his length into her slick mouth.

Damian let out a soft moan as the warmth from Brenda's mouth cascaded over his rigid pecker. His hips instinctively rose to meet her bobbing head, pushing his length farther into her opening and brushing against her tonsils. Even though the soreness in his side was flaring up, Damian set his mind to their combined pleasure. He grabbed Brenda's legs and pulled her toward him, then lifted her lower half up and over his head. In a sixty-nine position, Damian latched his mouth on to Brenda's sweet pussy and began to taste her wonderful juices. It was Brenda's turn to moan as Damian flicked her pink nub back and forth with his tongue. Brenda popped her mouth off Damian's hard-on and released a series of moans and whimpers as her lover attacked her hot box with his mouth, determined to get her off.

Damian achieved his goal as Brenda's nails dug into his upper thighs and she let out a wail of ecstasy that resonated throughout the room. Damian's mouth flooded with Brenda's creaminess as she ground her slit hard on his face. When her orgasmic pulsations subsided, Brenda climbed off Damian-ever careful of his healing injuries-and kneeled on the bed, her ass pointed to the ceiling. "Come fuck me now!" the curly blonde ordered Damian. The young billionaire dutifully obliged her and raised himself gingerly to his knees. Damian continued to ignore the pain in his left side as he entered his lover's slick gash in one swift stroke. Brenda gasped as Damian filled her up with his solid cock then gripped a handful of sheet from the bed to steady herself.

Although he was hurting, Damian quickened his pace, grabbing Brenda's hips and slamming his hard dong in and out of her swollen twat. Brenda came once more from the friction of Damian's dick hammering in and out of her and her loud moans once more bounced off the walls of the master bedroom. She reached back between her legs and raked her blood-red painted nails across Damian's swaying sack, heightening his pleasure, then cupped his pouch in the palm of her hand. Brenda felt Damian's balls twitch then tighten a half-second before she felt the torrent of his hot cum splash inside of her. One more hard thrust buried Damian's length deep into Brenda as he unleashed rope after rope of his seed inside her. When he finished, Damian broke their coupling then tenderly slid off Brenda's back and laid beside her on the king-sized bed.

"I love you, Brenda," Damian exclaimed, catching his breath.

"You'd better," Brenda replied, equally winded. "After that, Allie may not be the only one having your baby." She winked at him as she shut the light off and the two cuddled in the middle of the bed, falling asleep quickly under the satin top sheet.

++++++++++

Damian, Brenda, and Allie spent Christmas and New Year's Eve in the penthouse under the watch of the new security team. On the second day of January, Brenda left the penthouse without Damian, claiming she had a belated Christmas gift to pick up. Damian wanted to go with her but Brenda shooed him away. "You stay here with Allie. Etta Jo is off today and she may need something. I'll be just fine by myself."

"You're not going by yourself," Damian commanded. He walked over to the intercom system on the wall and pushed a red button. In a flash, three of the large men in the security detail entered the spacious living room.

Damian pointed to first one of the men then another, "You... and you. I want you to ride along with Ms. James and make sure no harm comes to her. You are responsible for her."

"Yes, sir," was spoken in unison by the black-suited sentinels.

"I'll be back soon," Brenda said then kissed Damian's lips quickly as she and her two guardians left the penthouse.

++++++++++

The following is an excerpt from an interview given by Damien Edwards to reporter Amanda Dozier for Connor's magazine originally published seven months after the explosion leveled Damien's home and he moved into the penthouse with Brenda.

Amanda Dozier: So after Brenda left to go shopping, then what happened?

Damien Edwards: That was the last day I saw her alive. The next time I saw her was four days later. I was identifying her body at the city morgue, along with one of the bodyguards I had sent to protect her. The other guard was never found. The police think he was in on killing Brenda. Either that or they disposed of his body better than they did the others...

AD: Have the police figured out what happened?

DE: Yes, it was her ex-husband. He was responsible for all of it- the bombing at my house, Brenda's kidnapping and murder, everything. They found his prints all over the scene and his DNA.

AD: He was her former ski coach, right?

DE: Yes. When she had her accident that prevented her from Olympic competition, he became angry with her to the point of violence. She tried to get away from him... (sigh) but she didn't run far enough away... I wasn't far enough away from him for her...

AD: And they never caught her ex-husband?

DE: No. He dropped off the face of the planet. No one knows where he is. But I don't think he's too far away.

AD: What makes you say that?

DE: Every now and then, I receive an anonymous post card in the mail. There's nothing written on them, just random cards from cities around America. The last one was from Santa Fe, New Mexico. The FBI always follows up when I give them the cards but they can never find him. I guess they're always a day late.

AD: Why do you think he sends you the cards?

DE: I guess just to rub it in. To let me know he got the best of me. He got the ransom money I sent him AND Brenda's life but apparently he wants more.

AD: What will you do now?

DE: Most of my time is spent taking care of my new baby. Everyone already knows that story. She was born six weeks premature so she's needed lots of care but she finally came home two weeks ago. Little Lilly helps take the pain away from all that's happened lately. She's been my bright spot in the darkness...

++++++++++

Lillian Brenda Edwards was born six months to the day that her would-be step-mother's body was found behind a fast-food restaurant in Gravel City, brutally murdered and mutilated. Little Lilly was born very premature and was immediately transferred to the NICU ward at Mason Hospital. Damien spared no expense in ensuring that not only his daughter received everything she needed but also that every other child in the ward's hospital bill was paid in full.

After a month in the NICU ward, Lilly was finally able to come home with Damien and Allie. The small little girl had wisps of her mother's light brown hair and a nose and lips undeniably from her father's gene pool. The miracle baby was definitely a perfect mix of her parents. Any skepticism Damian had about his part in the pregnancy were tossed aside when he laid eyes on his first-born child.

Damien and Allie returned to the now-finished mansion on Old GR Road, finally rebuilt after the first attempt on his and Brenda's life. Etta Jo, Damien's nurse-turned-housekeeper/nanny had gone to the home to prepare for the new child's arrival and had not yet seen the baby until the limousine that transported the new family stopped at the large marble front porch and the rear door opened. Etta Jo took one look at the slight child and instantly fell in love.

"Oh, Angel," the hefty African-American woman said quietly to the new wonder as Allie placed her in Etta Jo's arms, "I'm Etta Jo and I'm gonna take good care of you, child. You and your momma and daddy, you hear?" She placed a light kiss on Lilly's soft forehead then turned to take the baby up the steps. She then turned back to the parents.

"She's beautiful, Miz Allie, Mister Damien," Etta Jo said with a tear running down her cheek. "Just beautiful... Miz Brenda would have thought so too..." More tears flowed at this statement then the family's helper climbed the stone steps and took the sleeping baby inside to lay her down for her first night in her new home.

Damien flinched a little at Etta Jo's statement about Brenda but thought no one noticed. He placed his hand on the small of Allie's back and guided her up the stairs of the house. As they reached the door, Damien turned the small gymnast to him and took her in his arms as he spoke. "You'll always have a home here, Allie. No matter what. You'll never have to worry for anything as long as I'm around." Damien then mimicked Etta Jo's earlier actions and kissed Allie on the forehead before letting her go and entering the house.

"Damien, I..." Allie started then paused to choose her words. She started again, "Damien, I appreciate everything you've done for me and Lilly. After what happened to... After Brenda... you know... I know this isn't easy for you... And I want you to know..."

"You don't have to say a thing, Allie..." Damien interrupted her broken thought. "Lilly is my daughter and you're her mother. I want to... I have to be there for the both of you. You're my responsibility. As long as that psycho that killed Brenda is still out there, I will protect you and Lilly." Then he repeated his earlier thought, "And even after he's caught, you both will always have a home here..." He then turned away from Allie and disappeared into the massive home leaving Allie in the main parlor while Etta Jo laid her new precious angel in her crib.

++++++++++

Three days later, Damien received another postcard in the mail. The front of the card showed a picture of a sandy beach, blue skies, and the laminated letters on the front said GREETINGS FROM MUSKEGON, MI! But this postcard was different. On the back, three words were scrawled in rough script: I'LL BE WAITING... Muskegon was less than an hour away from Gravel City, the closest Brenda's ex-husband had come since he murdered her. Normally, Damien would contact the FBI straight away with the information, but not this time. He had been waiting for any opportunity to confront Brenda's killer and knew that now was his chance. Damien called for Etta Jo to join him in the upstairs library.

When she arrived in the archive, Damien sat Etta Jo down across from him and explained the situation. "I'll be going to Muskegon within the hour and I may be gone for a while. I need you to take care of Allie and the baby for me until I return."

"Why are you going to Muskegon, Mister Damien?" his employee asked. Not responding verbally, he showed the postcard to her. Etta Jo gasped then protested her boss' actions.

"No, Mister Damien!" she cried as she stood from the chair. "You can't do this! He means to kill you and you have a baby now!"

"All the more reason to finish this," he answered as he sat her back down in the plush chair. "We will never be free of this monster unless I give him what he wants, and that's to face him man-to-man."

"But Mister Damien," Etta Jo started again, "What if you don't come back? What if he does..."

"I've already made provisions for that," Damien responded. "If anything happens to me, you are to take the money in this briefcase," he reached down beside his chair and produced a black satchel and showed it to Etta Jo, "and get yourself, Allie and Lilly as far away from here as you can. There's also passports for travel and access to accounts for you to use once you get settled."

"Mister Damien..." Etta Jo said once again, her voice choked with tears, "I..."

Damien leaned over and kissed the older Black woman on the cheek then wrapped his arms around her as he spoke, "Thank you, Etta Jo. You saved my life. I can never repay you for that. And you've taken care of my family. It's not fair of me to ask you to do this, but I'm counting on you to protect Allie and Lilly. Please..."

"You know I will, Mister Damien," Etta Jo replied as she returned her employer's embrace. "You go do what you have to do, but you promise me you'll come back, you hear?"

"I promise that I'll try to come back..." Damien answered as the two stood from their seats.

Etta Jo stood on her tiptoes and kissed the taller young man lightly on his lips, "I love you, Mister Damien..." At that, the stocky assistant turned and walked out of the room, one hand covering her mouth to try to stifle her sobs as rivulets of tears streamed from her eyes.

As the door closed, Damien wiped his own tears away from his face. "I love you too, Etta Jo," he said quietly to no one but himself in the room. He then turned from the doorway and gathered what he needed for his impending confrontation on Michigan's West Coast.

++++++++++

The shopping district in downtown Muskegon is lively enough during the day in the summer with T-shirt and souvenir shops, high-end jewelry stores, cozy antique markets and even a few car and bicycle dealers. But after dark, the nightlife takes over and the bars and pubs come to life with the sounds of bands playing jazz and classic rock and patrons clinking glasses together in friendly toasts and laughter. Muskegon is a Michigander's, even an out-staters, summer destination for fun and relaxation by the sandy shores of Lake Michigan.

12