Mr. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers

Lisa resnapped her bra, jumped up from the sofa and moved over to the chair. Steve had jumped up behind Lisa and was just moving up the stairs when Brenda came through the kitchen. Lisa looked over at the sofa and noticed a large drop of Steve's come on the seat cover. She quickly jumped up and moved over to sit on the spot as Brenda turned the corner.

"Hello Lisa" Brenda said as she put her purse down on the chair. "Hi, Mrs. Robinson " Lisa said as she stood up to greet her new mother-in-law to be. Lisa quickly sat down on the spot again. "Where is Steve?" Brenda asked. Brenda noticed Lisa's shirt was kind of bunched up under her breasts and her shorts were low on her stomach. She figured it must be from sleeping on the sofa.

"I think he is upstairs," Lisa said. "I was so tired I fell asleep on the sofa"

"Well, you go ahead and get your rest" Brenda said while moving to see where her husband was.

(to be continued)

Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers
12