Mr. Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed to a crawl and grabbed her head to look into her eyes.

"You didn't mean to grab my cock, but you did mean to squeeze it and stroke it, didn't you, you little whore?"

"Yes, Mr. Smith." she said,nodding as she looked into his eyes.

"That wasn't so hard to admit,now, was it?"

"No, Mr. Smith."

"Now, did you mean to come to my room to fuck me?"

Diana's mind whirled and she looked around. That wasn't her suitcase, those weren't her things on the desk and the night stand. This wasn't her room and she didn't know how she ended up there. Had she come here to fuck him? Why couldn't she remember?

*********************

He could see in her eyes that she didn't know the answer to his question but he was enjoying the game too much to let her off the hook.

He slapped her hard and felt her pussy spasm as the tears started again. She could pretend she didn't like this but her body told no lies. "Answer me!"

"I don't know," she stammered.

He slapped her again. "I don't know, what?"

"I don't know, Mr. Smith."

He looked down at her and couldn't believe how much he got off on seeing her makeup streaming down her face and her eyes all swollen and red. He was harder than any of his conquests had ever made him before.

"Did my bitch like cumming in my mouth?"

"Yes, Mr. Smith," she responded

He slapped her, "I said did my bitch like cumming in my mouth?"

"Yes, Mr. Smith," she said louder.

He slapped her twice. "Say, yes, Mr. Smith, your bitch liked cumming in your mouth," he demanded.

"Yes, Mr. Smith, your bitch liked cumming in your mouth."

He told feel her pussy tighten with every slap and every degrading word. She was getting off on this as much as he was.

"Does my stupid fucking whore want me to fuck her now?"

He could see the internal battle in her eyes and as he raised his hand to slap her, he saw her body win out over her mind.

"Yes, Mr. Smith, your stupid fucking whore wants you to fuck me."

He pulled his cock out in one long slow motion until just the tip was resting inside of her. "Beg me," he demanded.

She closed her eyes and he slapped her hard.

"Look at me when you beg me... and say my name"

He pinched her nipple hard to spur her on and felt her body tense.

"Please fuck me, Mr. Smith," she cried.

"I don't believe it. Make me believe it," he demanded.

He took a nipple in his mouth and bit down hard as he stroked her clit in circles with his thumb."

"Oh, God. Yes, Mr. Smith, please fuck me, please make me cum," she begged.

He began to thrust deep with long slow strokes as her pussy began to milk his cock.

"Talk to me, whore, tell me how you feel, tell me how much my dirty whore loves it."

"Fuck me harder, faster, treat me like the dirty whore that I am. I love the way you fuck me, oh yes, just like that, give me your cock. Fuck me, Mr. Smith. I'm gonna cum all over your cock," she cried out as she inched closer to orgasm as he drilled her.

He could feel her body reaching climax but he needed more from her. She had to earn it. He pulled completely out of her and watched as her body deflated from the heights it was soaring from and the tears descended her cheeks. He slapped her. "I didn't say you could cum"

"I'm sorry daddy," she cried.

"What's my name?" he asked angrily.

"I'm sorry Mr. Smith," she said, shaking with fear and anticipation.

He climbed on top of her again and just barely slipped the head in.

"Is this what you want," he asked as he slowly drove deep into her pussy.

"Yes, Mr. Smith. I want your cock deep in my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard. I want to be your dirty whore. I'm a fucking teasing bitch who deserves to be slapped and fucked and treated like the whore that I am."

Her words spurred him on and he started fucking her like a savage. She was almost ready. He could tell she'd give him anything he wanted so she could cum and he knew exactly what he wanted.

"You want to come on this cock, don't you, you dirty fucking whore?" he asked.

"Oh God yes. Please Mr. Smith, please let this dirty fucking whore cum all over your cock. I'll do anything."

"Tell me my dirty fucking cumslut likes my cock better than her husbands," he demanded.

"Your cock is so much better than his. Your dirty fucking cumslut loves your cock. Please let me cum on your cock Mr. Smith," she begged.

"If I let you cum on my cock, I'm going to fill that dirty little cunt up with my seed, do you want me to cum deep in that pussy?"

Her pussy started to throb "oh fuck yeah, cum deep in my dirty little cunt, fill me with your seed. Please let me cum on your cock, Mr. Smith."

"You're gonna cum on this cock and I'm gonna fill that dirty little cunt up with my seed and you're gonna fly home and have daddy suck it out of you because that's what I want my dirty whore to do. You gonna do that for me you dirty little whore?"

"Fuuuuuck, yes. You're so nasty. I can't wait to feel his tongue scooping your seed out of me, Mr. Smith. Cum inside of me, fill my dirty fucking cunt. I'm gonna cum all over you."

He began to punish her cunt relentlessly, driving in over and over, harder and faster. Fucking her with everything he had. "Cum for me, whore," he roared as he unloaded deep inside her pussy and cum she did. Her pussy clamped down on him and milked every once of cum from his body.

"Give me a good load to take home to daddy," she cried out as her orgasm continued.

Once he unloaded he rolled over and looked at her face, swollen with the red marks from his slaps, red eyes from her baseless tears, and the dried black mascara streaming down her cheeks and he felt himself getting hard again.

****************

"Can you untie me now." she asked, naively.

He slapped her. "How do you address me?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Smith. I thought the game was over," she said surprised.

"Game? This isn't a fucking game," he said reaching up and putting a strong hand around her neck. "Were you lying to me?"

"I, I, I..."

"Were you going to wash my seed out of your dirty little cunt and go home like nothing happened?"

Her eyes grew big, genuinely scared by the look in his eyes.

He reached over and flipped on the light and pointed to the video camera that had recorded everything. Her whole world came crashing down around her. If that tape ever got out, it would ruin everything... her marriage, her career, her future.

"It's recorded everything and now it's going to record me while I fuck your throat until I have another load to put in that dirty little cunt for your pathetic husband to eat."

"Please don't do this," she begged.

He slapped her hard. "How do you address me?"

"Please don't do this, Mr. Smith," she cried.

He climbed on top of her and mounted her chest, relishing in the fear in her eyes. "Open your fucking mouth," he yelled.

She obeyed and he spat in her mouth until he was sure she had enough saliva to please him and then he began to fuck her face. Slowly at first and then increasing speed. As he started to go deeper, she began to gag but that didn't stop him. Tears began to stream and it seemed to spur him on.

"Take my cock you dirty fucking whore. Swallow it. Don't act like you've never swallowed a cock before you fucking cumslut," he berated her.

She had never had a cock in her throat before but she couldn't tell him that so she tried her best but she couldn't get past the gagging.

"I want your throat, you fucking whore" he bellowed. He reached down and plugged her nose. "Swallow and I'll let you breathe," he sneered.

Her life flashed before her eyes and see swallowed and felt his cock enter her throat and he released her nose.

"That's my good little cumslut. He wiped the tears from her eyes as he thrust his cock down her throat. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy again and your gonna take it home to daddy and you're gonna record him sucking it out of you to send to me."

"I got daddy's number out of your phone so if I don't get that video, he gets this one. Nod if you understand me."

*********************

He watched the light drain out of her eyes as she nodded and knew she was broken. It was almost enough to make him unload down her throat but he managed to show restraint.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her throat and watched as she coughed and caught her breath.

"Does my little whore think daddy's going to like how we taste?"

She didn't answer, a look of total defeat on her face. He slapped her for good measure. "You don't have to answer... but you are going to cum for me again."

He reached down and bit her nipples and rubbed her clit and watched her body respond. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "You're my little cumslut, my dirty little whore, a fucking teasing bitch that deserves to get pounded and used like a $2 whore."

He watched her as he said the words and knew she couldn't help herself.

"Tell me what you want, tell me what I need to hear so you can feel my cock in your dirty little box, tell me you want to cum all over my cock, tell me you want my cum and what you're gonna do with it bitch..."

She was clawing at the sheets, her body arching off the bed, so close to orgasm and he wasn't even touching her... "tell me!"

"Please, Mr. Smith, please fuck me. Use me. I'm a fucking dirty whore and I need your cock in me," she began and he started rubbing his cock head across her clit. She moaned "oh, fuck. I need you inside of me. I need you to fuck me like the dirty whore I am. "

"You can do better than that," he teased as he just barely entered her.

"Fuck my dirty cunt, Mr. Smith, make me cum, fill me with your seed, I need to be fucked like the slut that I am. Punish me for being a teasing slut and cum deep inside of me."

He started to fuck her hard but he wasn't ready yet. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head toward the camera. Look at the camera and tell me why your dirty little box needs my cum.

"So daddy can suck your cum out of my dirty little box. Fuck me so I can cum all over your cock and we can mix it up for daddy because I'm a dirty little teasing whore.

"That's right. My fucking whore! Take that cock, he roared and dumped his load deep inside of her while she came all over him.

He reached over and released the restraints. "Clean my cock," he demanded and she crawled to him and sucked him clean. When she finished, he handed her her clothes, purse, phone, and keys.

"You've got a plane to catch and a job to do. Clean your face up but don't you touch that fucking dirty cunt. My number is in your phone. You have 8 hours to send the video... or..."

"I'll send it, Mr. Smith," she interjected.

"That's my good fucking whore," he smiled.

12