Mrs Andrews Disposes Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlotte assumes even more control.
3k words
4.32
38.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03—Friday Night

Readers will find themselves better equipped to enjoy this story if they have read the first two chapters. This story sometimes deals with bathroom behavior so those offended by that should move on. All characters are 18 or over.


By Friday evening, Charlotte Byers had assumed total control over the lives of Karen and Andrea Andrews during their hours at home, beginning when they returned from school. Mrs. Kay Andrews had been disgusted by their behavior so she had hired Charlotte as a babysitter for her 21-year old, Karen, and 18-year-old, Andrea. One was studying at the local community college and the other was in high school.

Charlotte was in charge of what the girls wore, when they went to bed, whether they were allowed out, and even when they could go to the bathroom. Each carried a Behavior Book, in which Charlotte entered comments as appropriate and Naughty Marks as well. She also graded each girl each day in Behavior.

Charlotte was a pretty 24-year-old with sandy blonde hair and a nice figure who was in college herself but doing quite well and able to spend the time more or less residing at the Andrews home, where Kay had given her a room of her own. Karen was a stunning blonde while Andrea was a mousy brunette who seemed young for her age.

Charlotte had arrived on Monday afternoon and began grading the girls on Tuesday. The notable misbehavior that she recorded in the girls' Behavior Books included Andrea's skidmarked panties, Karen's wearing an excessively short skirt, both girls talking back to Charlotte, and general untidiness of their rooms. Charlotte set 65 as passing and had given them grades of 78 on most days, except for the 60 Andrea received on her soiled-panties day and the 70 Karen received for asking too often about being able to go out on the weekend. Charlotte duly reported the grades each day to Mrs. Andrews.

Charlotte summoned them both to her room for the Friday review. She began with Andrea.

"You received three Naughty Marks this week, Andrea," she said. "Two were for your soiled panties and one was for not cleaning the shower after your use. Karen received one Naughty Mark for arguing with me about when she could accept an invitation to go out on a date this weekend."

The elder daughter, Karen, fumed as she realized she would get a spanking and probably not have the chance to go out with her boyfriend, Dale, whom she knew was as anxious to fuck her as she was to have good sex with him. Andrea was very afraid of what might be in store for her with three of the awful, shameful, childish marks.

"Karen, you will go first this week," Charlotte announced. "Because of the one mark, you will not be going on a date this weekend but will only receive the maintenance spanking. So lift your skirt and lower your panties before you get across my lap."

Karen somehow kept herself from crying about being kept in and assumed the humiliating posture with her bare bottom on display across Charlotte's lap. She was being punished as a child by a girl three years older than she was. Charlotte ran her fingers across the pretty white bottom, just touching between the cheeks and grazing Karen's cute little crinkly asshole.

Then she put on her blue leather spanking glove and began to spank Karen's bottom, striking alternate cheeks. The spanking lasted a few minutes and probably totaled about 40 spanks. Karen's bottom, however, looked quite glowing and crimson. She had resisted crying. Charlotte humiliated her one final time by inserting her gloved finger in Karen's anus to check whether the girl would need to use the toilet soon.

Charlotte let Karen get up and recover her panties without further comment so presumably she had felt nothing in Karen's rectum. Now, the assertive babysitter summoned Andrea with her forefinger.

Andrea was told that for her three marks, she would get the cane. The high school senior began to cry.

"Oh, please, Miss Byers, not the cane," Andrea said in a muffled tone that belied her age. "I promise I'll be good but that cane, oh it stings so terribly..."

Charlotte listened but answered, "I'm sorry, Andrea, but you will learn that to avoid the cane, you must behave better next week. I want your skirt up above your waist and your panties down. Then bend over the end of the couch."

Then the dominating attractive young sitter reached into her stylish handbag and withdrew the small thin but very supple cane, which was perfectly straight without a crooked handle.

As Andrea assumed the position, Charlotte took a few swipes in the air and listened to the cane whistle.

Then she moved behind Andrea, laid the cane on the girl's bottom, and flicked her wrist twice to deliver two stinging strokes to Andrea's white bottom.

The girl shrieked and Charlotte waited for the inevitable sting to sink in and then heard more whimpering.

Now she aimed lower, at the sensitive crease between thigh and bottom, and again with the slightest flick of the ladylike wrist, imparted two more strokes to the most tender part of Andrea's bottom. This elicited even more shrieking.

Charlotte decided to limit this punishment to the four strokes. It took no imagination to figure that Andrea would be a better-behaved girl by next Friday.

* * *

Karen now realized that she had assumed she would be allowed to go out with Dale tonight and so she had told him to pick her up right about now. She was now terror-stricken with the possibilities that he might see her being disciplined by Charlotte or that Charlotte would say something to him that would further humiliate both of them.

She said to Charlotte, "Miss Byers, I realize now that I did something wrong."

Charlotte looked up and asked, "And what was that, Karen?"

"Well, I assumed you would allow me to go out tonight," Karen confessed, "so my boyfriend is about to arrive."

Before Charlotte could reply, the doorbell rang and Charlotte answered it. She found Karen's beau Dale standing there.

"I gather you are here for Karen," she said brightly. "I'm Charlotte Byers, and I'm the babysitter for Karen and Andrea. Do come in."

Dale looked dumfounded and responded, "I didn't know the girls, er, Karen, needed someone....like that."

When they reached the living room, both girls had red faces.

Charlotte said, "Dale, their mother decided they needed some controlling."

Karen wanted to sink into the floor but asked Charlotte if an exception might be made to allow her to go out.

Charlotte thought for a moment and said, "Very well. I will permit you to go out but first, Karen, you must be disciplined for this egregious conduct."

Karen blanched and sort of mouthed,"In front of....him?"

Charlotte nodded affirmatively and Dale began thinking that this could get interesting.

Charlotte then sat on the armless chair and beckoned Karen to come to her with her forefinger.

With sinking heart, the21-year-old blonde stood and slowly walked to her babysitter.

Charlotte then lifted Karen's skirt well above her waist, exposing to Dale her cute pale blue panties.

Dale whistled to himself, although he had seen his girlfriend's panties often enough when they were over at his place, where they now often fucked much of the night.

Charlotte now methodically put her fingers in the waistband of Karen's panties and lowered them down to her knees. Karen turned to protest but realized it would only make things worse. Then she lay across Charlotte's grey-skirted lap, feeling as juvenile as Charlotte intended her to be.

Now, Dale was stupefied as he watched Charlotte spank his girlfriend but good. Charlotte gave her fifty strong spanks and her bottom was quite reddened and blotchy. Karen herself was in tears by the thirtieth spank.

She was directed to stand and then Charlotte told her to give hand over her Behavior Book.

Karen again blushed deeply but handed over the little red book.

As was her wont, Charlotte read aloud the entry she made in the Behavior Book. "Karen was naughty in going ahead with her dating plans despite having not received approval to go out. Two Naughty Marks."

Karen started to cry, realizing what getting two marks would mean. First, she would be severely punished and then she wouldn't be allowed out next time.

"Dale," Charlotte said, "I hope you will agree to get Karen home by the appointed time of midnight tonight. And if you are late, I hope you will agree to be punished just as Karen will be."

Karen and Dale both grimaced but Dale was interested in getting out with his girlfriend so he nodded his agreement to the strict terms set by the sitter.

Charlotte then told them they could leave.

* * *

Karen began crying in the car.

"Oh, Dale," she said, "this is even worse than when Mom put Andrea in charge of me. And you, you miserable cad, you took her out and fucked the little bitch, didn't you?"

Dale was thinking not so much about the prospect of being spanked by Charlotte, which he sort of half found exciting, as of taking the babysitter out and seducing her into having her sexual charms made available to him.

He kissed Karen and told her she would forget all about this awful situation by the time he brought her back.

When they reached his place, Karen pulled him into the house and started tearing his clothes off.

"Hey," Dale laughed, "if getting spanked turns you on so much, maybe I should start taking you across my lap."

"That is not funny," Karen said sternly, as she began to disrobe. When she was down to just her pretty panties, she took Dale in hand and they lay down on his bed in his bedroom.

"Dale, I can't understand how wet I already am," Karen confided. She lay back and spread her legs invitingly.

"Please oblige this girl and fuck her brains out...now!!!" Karen pleaded.

"Wow," Dale exclaimed. "If getting spanked fires you up this much, maybe you need those Naughty Marks."

Karen cringed at that and put her hand on his very erect penis and drew it toward her sopping pussy.

"Yes," she said happily, "yes, please, please put it in."

As Dale obliged and felt his member slide right into his pretty girlfriend's hot cunt, she began immediately to buck and writhe and have a quick but intense orgasm.

* * *

They had such a great time screwing that Karen more or less was transported beyond the humiliating situation at home. Dale was a marvelous lover and Karen now was warm and felt loved, too.

She looked at her watch and turned green.

"Holy shit, Dale," she almost cried, "we're going to be late and that bitch will have my ass! Get me home – now!!!"

They threw their clothes on and hurtled into his car. He drove as quickly as he could but they came up to the door, walked in, and saw on the hall clock that it was five past midnight."

Charlotte walked out to greet them and said, "Karen, you know I meant what I said about your curfew. You are going to have to earn back the privilege of going out now."

Dale tried to help her. "It was really my fault, Miss," he said.

"It's Miss Byers, Dale," Charlotte said firmly.

"Yes, Miss Byers, sorry, but I was the one who lost track of the time." Dale continued, trying to save Karen from whatever punishment was in store.

Charlotte started thinking about how she wanted to handle this situation. Suddenly, an inspiration came to her.

"I am willing to relent on Karen's punishment, Dale," she began in stern tones, "but you two will have to perform for me and follow exactly what I say."

Karen looked at her, as if to figure out what malevolent idea this dominating 24-year-old had in store for her now.

"I will give you a general idea," Charlotte said, plainly. "If you agree, Karen will not receive any further disciplining for this behavior."

The two lovers looked at each other and simultaneously realized they had no other options.

"Very well, Miss Byers," Dale said on behalf of the pair.

"We will go now to Karen's room," Charlotte ordered. "You will be quiet because Mrs. Andrews and Andrea are asleep."

When they reached Karen's spacious room, Charlotte gave her first command. "Both of you will now strip and remove all your clothing."

"I'm not going to spank anyone if that's what you are thinking," she said. "I am going to have you show me what you have been doing this evening and demonstrate for me as I direct you to proceed. Am I understood?"

Karen took off her blouse and skirt and now started unhooking her bra and slipping down her panties as she saw Dale already in his boxer shorts.

"I guess I don't, Miss Byers," she said. "I don't mean to be rude but do you mean you want us to...make love?"

"Yes," Charlotte answered. "You will have sex but you will have it according to my directions."

"Now lie down on the bed on your back, Karen," she continued.

Karen nodded her agreement but then had to make a slightly embarrassing request. "Miss Byers, before we start, I do need...to use the bathroom if you don't mind."

"Do you have to pee?" Charlotte inquired, and when Karen nodded yes, Charlotte held out a glass bowl that had been on the bookshelf.

"You will squat over this and go then," she said in a very stern tone.

This embarrassed Karen greatly but as Dale and Charlotte watched, the attractive blonde squatted over the bowl and spread her legs, disclosing her light-colored muff and very puffy labia, still glistening from the lengthy intercourse she had just been having with Dale.

It took her a few moments to get the stream going because she had never peed in front of others. Finally, it started and the others watched entranced as her strong golden stream gurgled into the bowl and foamed up.

She reached for a tissue and wiped her crotch and now stood, placing the bowl back on the shelf.

"Now you may lie back and keep your legs well apart, Karen," Charlotte reiterated.

The lovely blonde did as she was told and now Charlotte looked at Dale, who had a very firm erection of his eight-inch-long penis prompted by the kinkiness of this scene. Dale traded on his good lucks in being able to screw many girls but he had never been subjected to this kind of situation.

"Dale, you may mount her but do not allow your cock to enter her vagina until I tell you you may," Charlotte instructed him.

He did what she said he could and Charlotte came over and felt Karen's labia and let her finger go inside the girl's wet vaginal opening. Determining that Karen had grown quite lubricated from the excitement and humiliation, Charlotte told Dale he could put his cock in but only for one inch now.

When Dale had inserted his penis barely inside Karen's stretched vaginal opening, almost all of the glans inside her, Charlotte said, "Stop!"

He felt unfulfilled and Karen felt teased now but she enjoyed the way the glans, half inside, stimulated her introitus, the vaginal gateway.

Now Charlotte added, "Dale, you may now go all the way in her but then you will pull all the way out."

Again, feeling very foolish but also turned on, Dale complied and his wet cock emerged from Karen's now steaming cunt.

"I want you both to cum at the same time and quickly," Charlotte explained. "So, Dale, get that prick back in her vagina and fuck her hard until you both climax together. If you can cum simultaneously, Karen will have all the Naughty Marks erased."

This was a challenge but Dale figured he was playing to his strengths. He slowly slid his rock-hard penis back into his girlfriend's pretty pussy and began fucking her with increasing rapidity and fine rhythm. He knew he could cum at any moment so he teased the glistening tip of Karen's hard little clit until he felt her responding in rhythm to his thrusting.

Finally, he realized from their own experience fucking that Karen was right on the edge and he pressed into her, staying all the way a bit longer and now inserting another finger in her already wet anus. As he felt her go into her cum, he responded by letting his own go off and he felt himself shooting spurts of semen into her deep, tight vagina.

Charlotte could see that the two of them were quite accomplished and able to respond to what might be humiliating supervision. She herself badly needed some stimulation but retained her dominating presence and after a few more moments, told Dale to pull out and stand up.

When he did, she gave his now flaccid penis a grasp and told him he had done well.

Dale was finally embarrassed to the core and cringed.

Then Charlotte gave Karen a humiliating further order: "Karen, you may put on your pajamas now and kiss Dale good night. I hope you both appreciate the consideration I have given you," she grinned, as Karen's face again reddened when putting on the childish Dr. Denton pajamas.

She left Karen to go to bed and walked Dale out to the door.

Dale figured he might as well give it a try.

"Miss Byers," he said calmly, "if I may ever pleasure you..." He stopped himself as she showed her disdain for his offer.

"You are Karen's boyfriend," Charlotte said firmly, "not mine. So don't go getting ideas or leaving her in the lurch. I will act as if this conversation never occurred. Unless you want to be disciplined," she smiled.

Dale found this woman, slightly older than him, incredibly fascinating in her sexuality. He stopped in his tracks a moment, but then responded.

"I'm sorry, Miss Byers," he said plaintively, "but I might just take you up on that sometime." And then he grinned at her and was not all that shocked when she grinned back at him as he left the house.