Mrs. Goldstein's Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he was thrusting steadily, his hard dick plunging deep and the front of his hips slapping against her solid ass. He was vaguely aware of the two missionaries watching, their eyes traveling from her bare ass to her tits to her blissful face.

Chris would have sworn his balls were empty after Mrs. Goldstein had sucked him dry less than six hours earlier. But before long he could feel his climax rising and his balls tightening. She was moaning as her orgasm approached and he saw that she had an arm under her, fingering her pussy. Her rising moans speeded his thrusts and when she started crying "Ohmygod! OHmygod! OHMYGOD!" he felt his dick spewing deep inside her pussy. Her orgasm went on and on as she fingered herself and thrust her butt back onto Chris's dick.

Finally he stopped, breathing hard, his dick still buried in her pussy. Beneath him she gasped and jerked slightly from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

For a few moments the woman and three men were silent and motionless, feeling the fading effects of the explosions that had racked their bodies. Then Elder Jacob struggled to his feet, tucked his shrunken dick into his slacks, picked up his book and walked towards the front door. At the door he stopped, turned and called out.

"TIM!"

Elder Timothy was jerked out of his orgasmic haze, hurriedly dressed, took his book and followed his partner out the door.

"Two big, beautiful loads of sperm in five minutes!" Mrs. Goldstein sighed. "Oh Chris!" she cried, smiling widely and pulling him down on top of her. "I've never felt so wonderful!"

12