Mrs. Honey Demands a Good Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the lounge, Mrs. Honey slipped her panties off of the young man's face and inspected them.

"That's nice work, baby. You cleaned those up good. You do like my taste, don'tcha?"

"Well, ummm, I..."

Mrs. Honey tossed the panties aside, put her hands on her hips and glowered down at him.

"What I SAID was you DO like the way I taste—AM I RIGHT?"

"Y-yes, Mrs. H...I, um, do...I like it a whole lot—"

"Of course you do! And you'll eat my pussy anytime I want, 'cause you know damn well you won't get THIS MUCH WOMAN anywhere else! Not at no sorority house, that's for sure!"

Before his eyes she pivoted around slowly and seductively, flaunting all the charms of her full-figured, well-ripened, creamy skinned, colorfully tattooed, sexually experienced ebony body.

"You wouldn't get big plush boobies like these! You wouldn't get no ass this phat and round and brown!"

"No ma'am," replied Skip sheepishly.

"You're my oral slave boy now, an' you'll do anything I want—anything!—'cause in the end, you know I'll wrap this hot chocolate body all around you and fuck your brains out 'til you scream an' shoot a big load deep inside me!"

"Y-yes ma'am! Yes MA'AM!" Skip cried, as his boner danced inside his boxer shorts.

The ebony milf nodded once and stepped back onto the mattress, which sagged a little under the size-12 feet she planted on either side of Skip's head. She was facing forward on him, so that her dense bush and dangling puffy pussy lips hovered in full view over his upturned, waiting face.

"But I ain't near satisfied yet, so now you're gonna stick that twenty-year-old tongue in this forty-two-year-old pussy and DO ME AGAIN!" she boomed. "Imma sit this black ass down on your pretty white face!"

With that Mrs. Honey began to lower herself slowly—giggling impishly as she did.

Skip always felt a little sense of dread whenever his big-boned and curvy middle-aged mistress sat nude on his face to take her pleasure from his tongue. He knew that if she ever lost control while riding him to orgasm—with all her weight pressing on his head, her oversized pussy lips engulfing his nose and mouth, and her feminine juices flowing copiously as they always did—she could easily suffocate or even drown him! It had almost happened a few times already.

And this time, Mrs. Honey's unexplained girlish giggling was making him even more nervous—because, clearly, she had something special in store for him!

The big lady squatted with her ankles pinning Skip's ears. With his head propped up on the pillow his nose was already almost touching her pussy. Just as Skip became aware of a new, sharp, offensive smell, Mrs. Honey clicked her tongue and chuckled, as if she'd just recalled something very important!

"Well—daayum! I forgot to wipe myself after I used the toilet, didn't I baby? Shame on me!"

His eyes went wide! The messy appearance of her vulva and the acrid odor of strong urine made it all too apparent! Mrs. Honey's dangling labia and her bush were wet with her piss, and she had them positioned right over Skip's mouth!

"But it's no problem, right? 'Cause YOU'RE gonna lick my pussy clean for me."

"N-no...I..."

"IS there a problem, white boy? This ain't the first time you've tasted it."

Skip looked truly uncomfortable. "Please Missus H...I just don't like—"

With kinky delight, Mrs. Honey cut off the college boy's whining by dropping to her knees and plopping her pissy pussy onto his upraised face with a soggy thump!

"Now lick it clean, you little SLUT!" she thundered.

The hefty dominatrix pinned Skip's shoulders to the mattress with her knees. Her weight kept him from twisting or sliding free of her clutches, and the pillow under his head wedged his face extra deep in her crotch. Mrs. Honey gave a deep growl as she ground her reeking cunt into her slave's nose and mouth—bearing down on him harder and harder, until he gave up and wormed his tongue into her sodden folds.

"Mmmmm—good boy! Get it all now! Clean me up real good!"

The fishy smell and salty-sour taste of Mrs. Honey's pee repulsed Skip—but he had no choice but to lick it up and swallow it down as she commanded. As the perverse lady janitor cooed and moaned and wriggled atop his face, the young submissive tongued her vulva and sucked on her pubic hair, knowing that the quicker he cleaned away all of her foul piss, the sooner it would be replaced by a renewed flow of her pussy juices—a taste he liked a little better, at least—as his probing tongue fired his mistress up all over again!

It didn't take long.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!—That's SO good!—Keep licking me baby!—Ooooohh white boy!"

Soon Mrs. Honey was again creaming all over Skip's face as she rubbed her ravenous hairy sex over it with long lubricious strokes. Increasingly aroused himself by the warm weight of his mistress's flesh pressing down on him, by the silky feel of her moist thighs against his head, and by her carnal scent, the young man responded by thrusting his tongue as far up into her coochie as he could!

"Ohh YESS! That's right—tongue my pussy DEEP, you little slut!—Ohhh JEEZUS I'm FUCKING your FACE and it's making me sooooo WET—!" keened Mrs. Honey as she rhythmically rocked back and forth, making loud slurpy noises on her slave's trapped face.

She intensified the delectable sensations by squeezing her well-developed pussy muscles around his tongue each time it plunged deep into her. She ground her clit against his nose until it puffed up to the size of her fingertip—then leaned forward and shoved it between the young man's lips.

"SUCK that clit! Suck and lick my CLIT you motherfucker!"

As bidden, Skip took her hot pink throbbing nub into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it—and Mrs. Honey's heart nearly stopped from the rush it gave her!

"OHH BABY OHH GOD OHH JEEZUS YESSS—!"

The lady janitor forced her soppy crotch down even harder onto the youth's face—covering it completely—embedding his nose in her musky, scratchy bush—sealing her labia tightly over his open mouth—and trapping his tongue in her clutching pussy. As the powerful, intensely pleasurable contractions of her second climax began, Mrs. Honey's eyes rolled back and her mouth gaped.

"OHHHHH!—oh SWEET JEEZUS, I'm cumming—I'm CUMMING!" she cried. "I'm cumming so HARD in that whiteboy MOUTH! Take it ALL you little nilla SLUT—swallow ALL my cum!!"

Mrs. Honey's thighs scissored tight on Skip's head as her vagina roiled around his imprisoned tongue and intense waves of pleasure coursed through her curvy ebony body!

"HUUNNNHH!— YESSS!—Ohhh GOD YESSS!—So good!—This is SO—FUCKING—GOOD!"

As the big woman's ecstasy went ballistic, her head whipped back, her mouth drooled, her back arched, her meaty buttocks tautened—

"GGHHUNNNHHGHH!!"

—and her love box loosed an enormous squirt of slippery, gamy lady-cum into Skip's open mouth!

"OHHHHHHHH!" sobbed Mrs. Honey at the mind-melting peak of her sexual release.

Beneath her, the college boy moaned in abject submission as he was compelled to swallow another bittersweet mouthful of the older woman's intimate discharge.

Mrs. Honey straddled her slave's head for a while longer, catching her breath, still dripping sweat and sex juices—and even a bit more pee—onto Skip's disheveled face and mouth. He felt he was drenched in the raw scents and flavors of her sultry body. He had at least a half-dozen of her coarse, curly pubes caught in his teeth. The young man was dazed by the pounding he had just taken from her violent orgasm and could barely blink, let alone move his head and limbs.

"Definitely gotta take this bedsheet home with me tonight and wash it," Mrs. Honey observed with a chuckle. "Maybe the whole mattress! And we're still not done, are we?"

After a few minutes' rest she got up off his face and gestured for Skip to stand up as well. He rose to his feet, still a bit dizzy.

Mrs. Honey reached for his waist and slipped his boxer shorts to the floor, freeing his long-neglected cock. Skip gasped as she took hold of it in her right hand and firmly stroked its full length, while fixing her deep dark eyes on his.

"Mmmm...good, still hard! Yeah—you like this—huh baby? Me too! This young dick of yours had better stay nice and stiff, because I am definitely planning to fuck your brains out..."

"But—or should I say 'butt,' with two "t"-s? Heh, heh!—Anyway, before YOU get to get off, you're going to give ME a nice...long...deep ass-cleaning! You KNOW how hot an' sticky an' stinky my big ol' backside gets by the end of my shift. I need that tongue of yours back there!"

Skip had been quietly and fervently hoping Mrs. Honey wouldn't demand rimming tonight—but she always did! She abruptly let go of his tormented member and pushed down on his shoulders—forcing him back to the mattress trembling with anticipation—and with his balls bluer than ever!

"Now sit up on that mattress with your back against the wall. Lean against the wall. Legs out in front of you. There you go."

Mrs. Honey eyed him for a second, then handed him one of the leather pillows.

"Your face has to be a little higher. Sit on this pillow. Ah! That's perfect!"

Sitting on the pillow put Skip's face right on level with Mrs. Honey's wide and endlessly curvy black booty. She stepped up on the mattress, turned around, bent forward at the waist, and took a step backward—bringing that booty a little closer to him.

"So le'me tell you somethin', baby. My ex an' me were married twenty years—and all that time, he hardly ever went down on me. Wasn't much good at it when he did, neither."

The endlessly horny lady janitor took another step back toward Skip. She looked over her shoulder to make sure that she had her butt crack aimed dead center at his face. Once again, he got a panoramic view of her garish lower-back tattoo: ruby lips and a long tongue extending down into her crack.

"And that selfish old bastard wouldn't even THINK of putting HIS mouth anywhere near my ass! Even when I begged him to do it! But you, baby—you do that, don'tcha?—and you're gonna do it again right NOW!"

Mrs. Honey punctuated her statement by laughing and giving her generous behind a loud swat with both hands! Her cheeks jostled and bounced.

Then another step back, and now those dark dark chocolate cheeks—each one of them bigger across than Skip's entire face—completely filled his field of view...

"'Cause you're special, baby. You're my little white ass-cleaner, am I right?"

"Y-yes, Mrs. H."

One last step back—and now her imposing booty was pressed against his face!

"Kiss my big black ass, white boy. Both cheeks. Kiss it good."

Knowing that this was just the first kinky act of his impending ordeal, Skip began to plant loud, worshipful kisses on the middle-aged dominatrix's dusky, sweat-shiny buttocks, alternating between the right and the left.

"Awww, that's nice baby," said Mrs. Honey. "Kiss that ass! Mmmm—I like this!"

Skip, too, got some pleasure from the feel of his ebony mistress's soft warm butt flesh on his lips, and the way her whole curvy body wriggled with delight each time he smooched her ample derriere.

After enjoying the butt-kissing for a little while, Mrs. Honey was ready to move on!

She reached around and spread her cheeks wide open in front of the college boy's face. Her deep, dark crevice was gleaming wet with sweat and juices...and who knew what else? Her puckered anus came into view. Her crack smelled dank and dirty—much worse than anywhere else on her unwashed body where Skip had already been forced to use his nose, mouth, and tongue!

"My booty's so damn big," Mrs. Honey said matter-of-factly, "I just can't help getting all wet and nasty between the cheeks when I work as hard as I do an' as long as I do. But nothing cleans it all up better than a white boy's tongue!"

The large lady thrust her ass backward over Skip's frightened face, pinning the back of his head against the wall and wedging his nose in between her sweaty buttocks.

"Smell it first! Before you tongue it clean."

The young man hesitated for just a moment, so the kinky lady janitor leaned more of her weight against him, smooshing her big cheeks against the wall and burying his entire face in her crack!

"Smell it, white boy! Smell my ass!"

Skip resignedly took in a big whiff of the dominant older woman's wet and stinky butt crack—loudly enough so that she could hear him do it. The strong and nasty smell made him wince, and his body jolted.

"Awwww, poor baby," Mrs. Honey taunted, grinding her ass against his trapped face, coating it with her funk. "You weren't expecting it to smell like roses were you?"

She cackled as her youthful submissive kept on deep-sniffing her dirty ass crack at her command—coughing and moaning as he did.

"When you came to Urban U," she went on, "you planned on sexin' up all them hot young college chicks, am I right? I bet you never thought you'd be servicin' the big, phat, sweaty ass of a Black workin' woman who's old as your own mama!"

"Y-yes—um, no?" Skip mumbled, his voice muffled in her butt crack.

"Hey! Less talkin' back there and more sniffin', white boy!"

What Mrs. Honey was doing to young Skip with her raunchy body was truly nasty and perverse—but also powerfully erotic, both to her as the dominant and to him as the submissive! Her pussy was once again dripping with lust—and even in the midst of this especially kinky, humiliating subservience, Skip's blood was racing and his thick cock was pointing straight up from his lap!

"Okay. Now—tongue out, an' lick my crack! Up and down, nice and slow—an' keep doin' it!"

The college boy shuddered...but he leaned in, stuck out his tongue, and swabbed it up and down Mrs. Honey's filthy wet butt crack, grimacing all the while.

"That's right baby! You clean that dirty ass up for me! Ohhhh—you're such a nasty little slut boy, aren't you? Aren't you? Goddamn!—It's SO hot when you lick me right where I shit!"

"Mmmph!" replied Skip, tonguing away, as the older lady kept her hefty booty pressed firmly over his face, pinning him against the unyielding wall.

"Now—show me how much of a slut you really are!—I want you to tongue me inside my asshole! Press your mouth on my butthole and tease it with your tongue until you can stick it in deep! Do it NOW!"

An undertone of menace in her command made it clear to Skip that Mrs. Honey would brook no hesitation—so he puckered his lips over his mistress's crinkly shitter and worked the tip of his tongue in her rosebud, until her tight sphincter muscle relaxed and loosened up enough for him to go in about half an inch.

"OHHH that feels SOOOO good!" Mrs. Honey cried out. "Now go deeper! Stick that tongue all the way up my asshole! Push it all the way IN you little motherfucker!"

As her nether muscles slacked to accommodate her sex slave's entering tongue, the lust-crazed lady janitor pushed her ponderous booty back even harder on the youth's face, forcing his nose deeper and deeper into her rank ass crevice and his tongue farther and farther into her hot, slick rectum...until its entire length was inside her!

The big ebony milf moaned in bliss and clenched her asshole tight, trapping the full length of the college boy's tongue in her poop chute. Skip had to breathe through his nose, so between that and his embedded tongue he was now fully swamped in the fetid smells and tastes of the middle-aged dominatrix's big, unwashed backside!

"OHHHHH sweet jeezus," she sighed, "you're SOOOO deep in my ass! You really are a slut!

"Now—hold your tongue stiff and imma FUCK it in my dirty asshole 'til it's all cleaned up real nice!"

And with that, the voluptuous forty-two-year-old Black woman started to pump her heavy, sweaty ass in the skinny twenty-year-old White boy's face—slowly at first, and then more vigorously as his saliva and her ass sweat together lubricated her—raping the young student's tongue in the nastiest, kinkiest way—savoring the feel of it sliding wetly back and forth, back and forth through her exquisitely sensitive anal opening.

She slipped her right hand into her furry crotch and began to rub her sopping, needy pussy as she face-fucked her slave in her dirty ass.

"YESSS!—Tongue-fuck that nasty asshole!—Clean me!—OHHHH yessss baby!"

Knowing that the smell and taste back there weren't pleasant for her submissive only added to Mrs. Honey's arousal! As she pumped and pumped, she moaned rhythmically over and over, like a chant, and her asshole made a loud juicy squelching noise each time it swallowed up the youth's tongue.

Whatever sounds of distress he could make made were all but smothered in her plush ebony booty, audible only as a muffled "mmmf!...mmmf!...mmmf!"

Mrs. Honey particularly loved doing this, so she wanted to make it last as long as she could. For many long minutes Skip's tongue was forcibly pumped in and out, in and out of his mature ebony mistress's clutching asshole, back and forth into her bowels—while she had four of her own long fingers working in her juicy pussy and her thumb strumming her clit!

"OHHHH white boy—OHHH you little SLUT!—Your tongue's so DEEP in my dirty smelly shithole and that's JUST—SO—FUCKING—HOT!—UHHH, I can't hold it back no longer—I'm gonna nut AGAIN—I—I—ohhhhh, JEEEEZUS!!"

Mrs. Honey's thighs locked, her buttocks tensed with Skip's face still buried deep between them—and her anal sphincter tightened so hard on his tongue that he felt it would be pinched off! One more torrent of hot woman-cum poured out of the lady janitor's orgasming pussy and thoroughly drenched the college boy's cock and balls!

The big Black milf stood there on the mattress, legs akimbo, keening and spasming and squirting for a few more ecstatic seconds while Skip's face and tongue remained trapped in her booty—and then she did something her young slave absolutely did NOT expect!

Without warning, Mrs. Honey abruptly pulled away from him, expelling his tongue from her asshole with an audible POP!—and then, while keeping her back turned to Skip, she spread her cheeks again and dropped on her haunches!

With one swift motion she impaled her wet, loosened asshole on the full length of the youth's engorged, lady-cum-greased cock, pressing down until her butt was in his lap!

Skip screamed in shock and pleasure!

One beat later, Mrs. Honey rose up again until only the head of her slave's erection remained in her asshole—then plunged back down! Up and down, up and down she rode him—raping his cock just as aggressively as she had raped his tongue just a moment earlier!

"OHH!—OHH!—OHH!" cried the young submissive.

Skip shut his eyes tight and held onto Mrs. Honey's wide hips as she kept pumping him in her sizzling asshole. Fresh sweat poured from the youth's electrified body under the lady janitor's incessant but incredibly delicious onslaught!

"That's it, baby—That's it!—That's it! How's that feel?"

"Ohh GOD Missus Honey—!" Skip's heart was pounding and he was panting like a long-distance runner! Ignored all through the night's kinky acts with his mature ebony mistress, his cock was pulsing, throbbing, tingling, and already oozing pre-cum as it glided in the tight silky grasp of Mrs. Honey's nether tissues.

She knew he wasn't going to last long in there!

"Cum in me boy!" the older woman urged. "Go ahead!—Bust your nut in my ass!—Fill me with your young white spunk!—Don't hold back, baby!"

Her verbal encouragement added to the overwhelming erotic pleasure Skip's entire body was feeling, and soon pushed him to climax!

"OHHHH GODD!" he yelled. "OHHH Missus H!—It's so good!—Yessss!—So good!—OHHHH I've gotta cum Missus Honey!—I'm gonna CUUUUMMM!!"

"DO IT!"

And he did! Feeling the first spurt of his ejaculation, Mrs. Honey clenched her asshole and milked her sex slave's juddering cock, sighing in satisfaction as he erupted into her.