Mrs. Jones Plus Two Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and pulled him in the room. "It's okay, my sweet Billy. I'm sure you didn't think. Now help me out while we talk. Go open the drawer on top and find me some pajamas. I'll keep talking. I'm sure you can kiss much better than I saw and I think you'll need to keep Denise. She doesn't seem very experienced but that might change. We need to make sure you're prepared. I know you might not have a lot of experience. You're a virgin aren't you, Billy? It's okay, it's natural."

Billy had opened the drawer and thought the conversation was weird so he focused on going through the drawer with all the underwear Mrs. Jones brought but didn't see any pajamas. Then he turned and said, "Hey, no, I'm experienced and stuff. I know lots of girls. Lots of women. I know a lot more than you think and I've done lots of stuff. Why are you even talking about this?"

Mrs. Jones smiled and she knew. But she was nice too. "Okay, Billy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I just want to help. I'm sure you really have done, what did you say? Oh that's right, lots of stuff. I just wanted to give you some small pieces of advice about some of that stuff. Now, let me slip out of my dress and you grab a hanger if you're done going through all my panties." And she slipped out of her dress.

Bill took a minute to catch up. He was going to say something but instead he just stared at her as the dress fell off. He was frozen but recovered and went to the closet and got a hanger and put the dress on it. He tried to not look like he was staring but he was.

"Billy, did you get me pajamas from my drawer or were you busy just going through all my panties and other underwear?"

Bill stopped staring for a second and turned red and said "No there aren't any. Maybe you didn't unpack them yet."

Mrs. Jones looked worried. "I can't believe I forgot them. Of all the things, how terrible. Billy, I need your help. First stop staring. I'm wearing underwear and you can't see anything. I'm sure Denise wears more revealing bathing suits and you must have seen your mommy in her underwear before. When you see your mommy in her panties do you just stare at her? No, I'm sure you aren't staring. I'm sorry I said that. But speaking of Denise, that gives me an idea. What's her phone number?"

Bill looked started but told her the number and she dialed. "Hi Denise honey, it's me, Mrs. Jones. Darling Billy gave me your number. I did something silly and forget to pack any pajamas. The only thing I could think of would be to see if I can borrow some from you. You're more petite than I am but we might make it work. Oh? Yes, I guess I do have bigger breasts. Oh, wait I just had an idea. Billy's mommy must have something I can steal. Thanks, dear. I'll call you if I need more help and have to come get something of yours or raid your mom's dresser. Night night."

"Billy, honey did you hear that or were you too busy staring at me? I'm just teasing silly boy of course. Now I need to see if your mommy has anything I can wear. Take me to her room and we can look through her things."

Without waiting for an answer or for him to do anything, she walked down the hall. The wiggle may have been exaggerated or maybe you just tell more when looking at her panties under her pantyhose and watching her walk, Bill wasn't sure. But he walked behind her and watched her peek in his room and then walk further and go into the master bedroom and he followed her in, pointed at the dresser and said, "now be a dear and show me where your mommy keeps her nightgowns and pajamas. Actually, a better idea would be for you to just pick out a few for me to choose from while I lay back on mommy's bed."

She stretched out on the bed and watched Bill go straight to the right dresser of the two in the room and open a drawer and start lifting up pajamas. "No, no Billy dear. Not the heavy flannel. I'm sure mommy has some softer, lighter nighties." She smiled knowingly when she saw him close the drawer and immediately move to a different drawer, the right one without guessing. He took a long time going through the things before finally coming back to the bed with three choices.

Mrs. Jones moved in the bed and got on her hands and knees without thinking about what it did to show off her cleavage. She looked at the choices Billy nervously offered and made her decision. "What a good job selecting pretty things." She patted his hand and said, "I think it's nice when a young man appreciates pretty silks and satins and fine ladies clothing. You're very sweet."

Bill just stared at her not knowing what to say. He couldn't figure her out and he didn't understand his own feelings. He didn't like when she called him Billy most of the time or talked to him the way she did sometimes. And her attitude about picking clothes and talking about his mom by calling her his mommy was all weird. But he wasn't really insulted and he felt like he wanted to do whatever she said. And deep down he found her exciting. Actually, in her underwear, however normal she said it was, he couldnt finding her really exciting.

Mrs. Jones looked at him and sensed his struggle in his head. It made her happy. She took each of the nightgowns and help it up. "Now, Billy, I think you know this one is pretty but look at it. The black lace is pretty but so sheer you can see through it. I think it might be too much for me to wear around you. But it's pretty and I know why you like it. This other one is nice but a little long and cotton. I don't mind cotton sometimes but if I am going to take something of your mommy's I don't think long boring white cotton is worth our time. I bet this is the first time you've even been tempted to touch it and caress it. What? What's wrong? I didn't say you come in and rub and touch your mommy's nightgowns or go through her panty drawer and look at them. I was just making conversation. You're so sensitive."

She smiled again and patted his hands. She seemed to like embarrassing him and making him uncomfortable. She certainly knew how red he turned every time she talked about panties and anything intimate.

"So those two won't do but this third one is just the right thing." She held up a black satin short nightgown, a little bit like a long shirt but made from shiny satin which wasn't thick but not see through at all. "This is lovely. I think everyone likes satin. I like the way it feels and I think most people like the way it feels when they rub it and touch it and slide their hands across it and feel it sliding on their skin back and forth so smooth and shiny and sexy. Oops, I'm sorry I got carried away. But it's nice. I bet your mommy has a very pretty pair of panties in her panty drawer that matches this. Nice soft, sexy panties she wears when she slips this on. Wait, I don't need them. I know you don't mind going through mommy's drawer and touching and looking through all her panties to find the right pair. I'm sure you're happy to do that but I think I'll wear my own panties tonight. Now, let's try it on."

Bill started to leave the room to let her put it on. His head was swirling and he was thinking about panties but trying not to look at Mrs. Jones. But as he got to the door she stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going young man? I need help. Don't worry, I'm not going to get naked in front of you, silly." By this time, she stood up and was turning around. "I need you to unhook me." She waited but nothing happened.

She turned and looked at him. "Billy, honey, you haven't ever unhooked a bra have you? I can guess from how you kiss Denise that it hasn't gotten that far but I'm surprised your mommy never had you help dress her. It's very useful to have someone to help with bra hooks and things. This will be a good part of your education. I'm sure you like bras and think about them a lot so now you'll know how they work."

She smiled and enjoyed how overwhelmed he was. He had such possibilities. She turned and kept talking to keep him from thinking too much. "Okay. Now look carefully at how it fastens. See the hook? That's right, there are a bunch of them. Grab the bra fabric near the hook and pull and move it so the hook can come out. There. Now make sure they all come out. And then let go. Don't worry, I'm holding on to the front so you aren't going to expose me. But I need more help. Stay behind me but grab the nightgown and put it over my head after I slide my arms out of the bra straps here. Good. Now if I wiggle and move and there we go."

She turned around as the nightgown fell over her cover her and then her bra out from underneath. She held it up like a trophy and laughed. "Here it is."

Then she walked around the bed away from him. "Now, I don't need pantyhose for night-night." She wiggled and turned and shook and then bent over as she pulled them down out of sight under the night gown and finally off and threw them at him.

"Okay. Done. Before we go, I'm nosy about nightstands. Let's see what Mommy keeps next to her bed." She opened the drawer. "Pretty boring. Trashy book, scissors, mints. And, oh what's this?" She pulled out a big white hand held massager.

Bill had seen it before. "Oh yeah that's a massager. I think my mom gets neck aches and she said it's good for the tension. I think the ball on the end vibrates but I've never used it."

Mrs. Jones smiled at Bill. She liked him and thought he was cute. "Oh, I see. She likes to relieve tension in her neck? Is that what she said? I'm sure it's good for that. I think I'll just borrow it." For some reason she smelled it before taking it and the cord and saying "Okay, sweetie, let's get you in bed."

She grabbed him and walked to his room and looked around. "Should I get your pajamas or can you yourself ready for bed?"

Bill looked at her like she was crazy. "I'll go to bed by myself, thanks. See you in the morning tomorrow."

Mrs. Jones was smiling as she walked down the hall back to her room and closed the door before she put the massager on her night table.

She picked up her cell phone because she remembered she had talked to Denise. "Hi honey, it's Mrs. Jones again. I didn't know if you were worried. Your sweet little Billy helped me solve my pajama problem. I had him go through his mommy's dresser and pick something out. He eventually found me a pretty satin nightgown and I found his mom's neck massager. He went to bed and I'm close but I didn't want you to worry. I'll see you tomorrow, sweetie."

She smiled. Out of the corner of her eye she could see some soft light across the way. She was glad she had placed the phone call.

When Denise hung up she was confused. She didn't know why Mrs. Jones thought she cared or was worried but maybe it was just because they talked. It made her curious. She remembered you could see Bill's house from her mom's room. When she opened the door, she decided for some reason not to turn the light on. The hallway light let her see where to walk until she closed the door. She didn't know exactly what she was doing and why but she went to the window and looked out from the darkened room. The light from the hall was on at first but it was dark after she closed the door and she stood a step back so she was pretty sure no one could see her. She didn't know why it mattered but her curiosity was embarrassing and she didn't know why.

She could see into the room across the way and could see Mrs. Jones. It was a pretty nightgown and Mrs. Jones seemed to be admiring it in the mirror. The houses weren't too far apart so she could see a lot. Mrs. Jones after running her hands up and down the nightgown seemed to remember the neck massager and turned it on. Denise watched her run it on the back of her neck for a minute. This was a little boring maybe she would go.

The Mrs. Jones moved the massager around and rubbed it on her shoulders and then her front. That was weird. She ran it over her nightgown maybe over her breasts. That was a little naughty, like she was teasing her own nipples. Then lower and she moved her head back and then down her leg to her knee and then she seemed to be sliding it slowly up. Denise watched Mrs. Jones looking down, lifting the hem of her nightgown, move the neck massager and then watched as her body twitched and she moved quickly.

Denise knew what was happening but she was shocked and excited. She was surprised Mrs. Jones left the curtains open but maybe she didn't realize she'd massage more than her neck. And she seemed into it. When Mrs. Jones stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed and then fell back, Denise own hands without thinking slid down into the waist of her pajama pants.

As she stared, she noticed the older woman had two hands on her massager and was gyrating on the bed. Her head was turned in the same direction as the window and Denise could see the look on her face. The excitement she could see in Mrs. Jones made Denise even more excited. It's not like she was a lesbian or anything but watching a woman masturbate was thrilling. Mrs. Jones was definitely masturbating and Denise was matching her. Denise's fingers were doing to her what the vibrator did to Mrs. Jones. She hoped the woman in the other house was close because she felt an orgasm coming.

As Mrs. Jones started to shake, she bounced and threw her body around on the bed. At the same time, Denise bit her lip and shook. She slid a little forward and leaned against the wall by the window as her body calmed down. When she opened her eyes, she could herself breathing loud and fast and she could see the older woman across the way now still but with her head facing the window, eyes closed, and a big smile.

Mrs. Jones lifted the massager and licked the head of it once before setting it down. Then she threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up almost in front of the window. She looked down and slid her panties back up from her knees where she must have pushed them. She smoothed the nightgown back down and took a step forward. Then she closed the curtains one side then the other. A few seconds later, Denise could the lights were off and she turned away and went to bed.

12