Mrs. Murphy Ch. 1

Story Info
Neighbor teaches her naughty boy next door a lesson.
923 words
4.1
162.8k
22
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers

Bryan lived with his mother in a quiet neighborhood. One day Bryan’s mother said “I have to visit your Aunt on Saturday night, so I’ll be leaving you alone.” Bryan was excited, since she had never let him stay alone before.

“Oh, and by the way,” his mother then said “I’ve arranged for Mrs. Murphy next door to check on you to make sure you’re ok.”

Bryan was pissed off! Didn’t his mother trust him for one night! He was eighteen and she still thought he was a little kid! “Well,” he thought “at least she Mrs. Murphy and not that old bitch Mrs. Fitzpatrick across the street.” And after all it would just be a quick check and she’d be gone and he would be free!

Bryan was so excited that Saturday when his mother left, he couldn’t believe it…he was alone to do whatever he wanted! No one to tell him to come home at a certain time or when to go to bed, it would be great. He decided to get his dirt bike and go for a ride. On the way to the shed he glanced into the Murphy’s yard and there was Mrs. Murphy sunning herself by the pool. Bryan couldn’t help but look, she had on a black bathing suit and he could see how large her tits were. Without even thinking he began to rub himself through his pants. Before he knew it, he could feel his cock straining against the crotch of his jeans. Bryan stepped into the shed and still watching Mrs. Murphy through the window, he unzipped his pants. His cock sprang free from his jeans and he began to stroke his rock hard erection. It took only a few more glances at Mrs. Murphy and her tits and a wave of pleasure shot through his body as he spew hot cum all over the floor of the shed.

Bryan was confused, he had never thought about Mrs. Murphy in a sexual way before and now all he could think about was how nice it would be to suck her nice big, hard nipples and fuck her hot, wet pussy. Just thinking about it made him hard again.

“Oh shit!” thought Bryan “how am I ever gonna face her today when she comes by to check on me.”

After lunch Bryan decided to watch some TV. He lay down on the couch, but couldn’t focus on TV, all her could think about was Mrs. Murphy’s tits and cumming again. Eventually he dozed off. Sometime later he was awakened by the slam of the screen door. Then a voice called “Bryan? Are you there? It’s me, Mrs. Murphy and I’m here to check on you.”

“OH FUCK” thought Bryan. He didn’t know what to do; he had a huge hard on and didn’t want her to see it. He arranged a blanket on himself and called out to her “I’m in the living room.”

“What are you doing inside on such a beautiful day?” asked Mrs. Murphy as she entered the room. “Are you being a naughty boy?” Bryan suddenly realized that she was staring at the telltale bulge beneath the blanket on his lap. “Bryan,” said Mrs. Murphy “I had no idea what a bad, bad boy you were…”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Murphy,” mumbled a clearly embarrassed Bryan. Mrs. Murphy sat down next to him and pulling back the blanket said, “Let’s see just how naughty you’ve been.”

The gym shorts that Bryan was wearing could barely contain his swollen cock. “My, my,” said Mrs. Murphy “You truly are a bad boy; I think I’ll have to teach you a lesson.” She reached out with a red tipped finger and traced the outline of his cock through his shorts. Bryan didn’t think it was possible, but his cock stiffened even more at her touch.

Mrs. Murphy pulled down Bryan’s shorts and took his dick gently in her small hands and started to lightly stoke it. An involuntary shudder went through Bryan’s body as she began to fondle his big balls. A smile spread across Mrs. Murphy’s face “Oh you like that my bad boy, don’t you?” All Bryan could do was moan in response. She start stroking Bryan’s cock faster as she licked her full lips, as she did this her tits jiggled invitingly under her bathing suit. When she started pumping his cock faster Bryan knew from the feeling in his balls that he was on the verge of cumming.

Mrs. Murphy must have sensed it and grabbed the base of his cock with both hands and started pumping him even harder. “What a naughty, naughty boy Bryan is.” She whispered as Bryan let out a hoarse moan. “Are you close to cumming?” she whispered close to his ear.

Before he could mutter a strangled yes, Mrs. Murphy took his pulsing cock and placed it between her big tits as she continued to pump his cock. A low moan escaped her wet lips. Suddenly Bryan couldn’t hold back any longer. With an amazing blast his first shot of cum flew out and covered her tits, he came again and again covering her beautiful tits with every drop of his cum. Mrs. Murphy looked down at her tits and scooped up some cum with her finger and lifted it to her lips. With a smile she licked her finger and said, “Now do you see what happens to naughty boys? I hope you’ve learned your lesson.”

Bryan had and he’d loved it!

lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers