Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: 1st Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me," she said.

"No. I want to undress you myself. I've been doing this in my mind for years."

"Yes, Rod."

And then Mrs. Sutton's breasts were in his hands and he massaged them gently with tiny rotating movements. Her head collapsed on his shoulder and she whispered his name. The heavy aroma of her hair and the press of her body to his brought more exhilaration and desire in Rod than he had ever imagined. He buried his face in her hair and neck and kissed her again and again. And then, because he could not help himself, he pressed his lips to her ear and whispered,"Mrs. Sutton -- Toni- I love you, I love you."

Mrs. Sutton's hand moved behind her and she gripped his hardness. Rod was certain that he had never been this hard before. He could feel its throb in his head. He heard her say in a barely audible voice,"Please, Rod. Undress me now."

He unzipped her skirt, and kneeling behind her, brought it to her feet. She stepped out of it and shook her arms free of the blouse. Mrs. Sutton was then only wearing bra, garter belt and stockings and high heels. As if reading his mind, she said,"I took my panties off in the bathroom. Is that what you wanted?"

He rose, flinging the garments to the bed. He was so excited now he couldn't unclasp her bra.

Mrs. Sutton's hands came up behind her and she deftly undid it. She turned and said,"You do it."

He brought the straps of the garment slowly down her arms, exposing her breasts to him. He almost stopped breathing. Here she is, he thought, just as I imagined; I've made it all come true.

"Now let me do you," she said pulling his golf shirt up over his head. She knelt before him and loosened his belt. As she brought his jeans and briefs to the floor, Rod's cock came forward and touched Mrs. Sutton's face. With her eyes on his, she stroked his cock several times and gently kissed its swollen head. Rod thought he would explode.

He quickly pulled Mrs. Sutton to her feet and began to fondle her breasts gently and then not so gently. He brought his mouth to each breast and sucked. He sucked each breast deep into his mouth. Mrs. Sutton's nipples were hard little nuts and he swirled his tongue around them. With eyes closed, Mrs. Sutton threw her head back and only said,"Yes." Then Rod felt her hands on his hips drawing his fully erect cock to her. She took his cock and massaged her pussy lips with its engorged head, mixing her moisture with his.

With one hand he forced her mouth hard on his and shot his tongue deep into her mouth. Mrs. Sutton clung to his neck to press his mouth even harder. She thrust her hips forward as if to capture his cock into her pussy. Suddenly Rod pulled away and put his arm under her knees and lifted her to his chest with no effort.

He placed her carefully on the bed. He parted her legs and knelt between them at the end of the bed. His hands went under her upper legs and he lifted her just slightly, kissing her inner thighs over and over. He began with light kisses. Then he sucked her wherever he kissed, making little sounds and leaving little red tracks. He pulled her closer and ran his tongue around the edges of her pussy. He smelled the heady flavor of her love juices which seemed to urge him on. He was going by instinct now, going wherever his desires led him.

Mrs. Sutton's lips were stretched tightly, revealing clinched teeth. She thrust her head back as if she were trying to stretch herself beyond her fullest extent to allow Rod further access to her lower body.

Her hips undulated slowly and then with a more forceful motion which took her deeper into the creaking bed and mattress. And she was making sounds, an indistinct chant which sounded to Rod like "god-god-oh-god." Then he realized she was chanting his name. She's mine, totally mine, he thought, but Mrs. Sutton seemed to be far away in her own world of pleasure. .

Rod slipped his hands under her ass- cheeks and ran his tongue through the fine, light-colored hair around her pussy. Shortly he pressed his mouth over her wet love-hole and inserted his tongue into her inner darkness. He placed long, lingering kisses up and down her pussy, finding the salty, musty, slightly bitter taste not unpleasant. He gently used his teeth along her pussy lips. Then his tongue found her clit and lathered it with saliva.

A barely audible rumble began in Mrs. Sutton's throat. Rod raised his eyes and watched her lips move silently. Finally she uttered three words, slowly and precisely in a voice he hardly recognized.

"Rod -- Please -- Now."

He felt Mrs. Sutton's nails claw up his back, urging him up onto the mattress. He rose from the floor and mounted her, feeling her soft warm hand direct his cock into her pussy. Then her hands were on his ass and her nails were digging into his butt muscles compelling him to force his cock even further into her body. His cock began to feel like a live thing separate from himself. Inside her warm, moist cunt, his cock seemed to grow in size, grow harder and longer. He began fucking Mrs. Sutton with swift, forceful strokes.

"No, Rod," she whispered. "Do me slowly. Make this last for both of us." He raised himself on his hands and slowed his action. With each stroke he pulled his cock to the very edge of her pussy lips, and then slowly guided it back into her lovely warm, wet passage, locking his hips with hers for a moment of deeper penetration.

"That's it. Oh, Rod, this is unbelievably beautiful."

Her breath was soft and even and it fell gently on his face. He made his strokes in tempo with her breathing. He was not concerned that he would come too soon, yet he felt the fires within him burning vigorously. He felt as though he could stroke Mrs. Sutton indefinitely and give them both pleasure for hours. He said her name again and again, but he did not hear himself.

Then he became aware that her fingers were pricking his ass with urgency. Now it was Mrs. Sutton who increased the tempo and intensity of Rod's strokes. It was she who was controlling Rod, forcing his hips into a rapid movement which for him was completely involuntary. She jerked her head forward and bit hard into his shoulder. Rod wanted to cry out, but he couldn't make a sound. She dug her high heels into the mattress and he heard the sheet ripping. Then Mrs. Sutton was screaming.

"YES! YES! I'M THERE -- OH, GOD, I'M THERE!"

She shuddered under him as if connected to electricity. Her hands became fists, pounding his back.

For a few long moments, Mrs. Sutton was in the throes of an unintelligible ecstasy, something unimaginatively beautiful and undeniably powerful -- something he had unleashed.

When it was over, Mrs. Sutton began to cry. He wanted to believe that she cried because of the passion she had expended for him. But the thought nagged him that maybe she was crying because of the humiliation he was causing her. Though his passion had yet to be spent, Rod lay next to her and took her still shuddering body in his arms. He rocked her gently until her sobbing subsided.

She looked at him as if seeing him for the first time. Her eyes, which had become hard and bright, took on a glowing warmth . She kissed him so tenderly, he could hardly feel it. She stroked his back and neck. He thought, maybe this is just as overwhelming for her as it is for me. That's why she cried.

"My sweet lover. You called me Toni. I heard you call my name over and over.".

Rod smiled. "You were the only thing on my mind."

"I'm afraid you caused me to lose mine for a little while. And you probably ruined my makeup."

"It's okay. I think it was for a worthy cause."

Mrs. Sutton smiled. She looked down and placed her hand on his still hard cock. "You didn't, did you?"

"No, not yet."

"Oh, my sweet lover. I want you again. I'll do everything."

Rod wasn't sure he wanted to be called "sweet lover", but his irritation turned to desire when Mrs. Sutton began to undulate her hips again. She pressed her legs against his thighs to more forcefully hold his cock inside her. She looked deeply into his eyes. "Rod, I want to see your face when you do it inside me."

He lowered his face and kissed her hard. He felt himself losing control. His hips took on an insistingly penetrating movement to match Mrs. Sutton's hips. Suddenly he thrust himself forward and he saw an image of his giant cock breaking through her body. Then everything exploded around him.

Some invisible force took his body and did indescribably pleasurable acts upon it. Below him, wherever that was, he felt his juices spurt from him in short, hot blasts, then in long, intense discharges which he imagined formed a current which was flowing through Mrs. Sutton. He gradually knew he was completely spent and then heard her say "Please stay inside me, Rod."

His cock still felt hard, not rock hard, but hard nevertheless. His body glistened with sweat and he felt beyond tired. But it was a good kind of tiredness.

"I like your body over me like this, Rod. You have a nice body. Maybe I'd like to explore it the way you want to explore me."

"Don't worry. We have all afternoon, Mrs. - er- Toni."

"Not through with me yet? You want an awful lot."

"I'm still the blackmailer."

"Couldn't you just hand over the pictures and forget the blackmail? I'll see you whenever you say."

"It's not going to work that way. Besides, I don't think I trust you."

"And I should trust you?"

"You have to, Toni. I'm the guy with the pictures."

Rod eased himself to his feet, taking a moment to get his bearings. Then he went to the end of the bed and removed Mrs. Sutton's garter belt, heels and stockings. He lifted her in his arms again and started for the outside.

"I feel like that girl in 'King Kong'," Mrs. Sutton joked.

"Why? Because I remind you of a big gorilla?"

"Where are we going now?"

"For a swim."

"Are you kidding?"

"Not when Barrow Lake is right outside the door."

There was no one around and no boats on the lake. Rod carried Mrs. Sutton to a small sandy beach and walked into the sparkling water with her in his arms.

"Is this another one of your fantasies about me?"

"It will be after today."

Mrs. Sutton laughed and said,"Put me down. I can swim."

And she could. She went way out into the lake with a strong, steady crawl. Rod followed for a short distance, dove under a couple times, then headed in where he could watch Mrs. Sutton from the shore. He had some more thinking to do: Could he really trust her? Without the photos over her head, would she go on seeing him? Mrs. Sutton called to him across the water. "Rod, this is s-o-o great. I feel clean, washing all my sins away." He noticed she was not getting her hair wet.

He waved to her and began pacing the shoreline, talking to himself: "I hate doing this to her. I hate being a blackmailer. I'd like nothing better than for this to end, hand over the pictures and the camera, tell her I'm sorry, beg her forgiveness and feel better about myself. She says she'll keep on seeing me.

But will she? She probably likes me well enough, but she must hate the way I set this up. Once she has the pictures, she'll probably tell me to go to hell. I can't take the chance of losing her if I give up all the pictures at once."

Rod watched Mrs. Sutton come out of the water, not exhibiting the least shyness . He felt the familiar stirrings, the hardness coming on him swiftly. He went to her at the water's edge and brought her cool wetness hard against him. His desire for her felt unbounded now and he threw all caution to the warm breeze coming off the lake. He said brusquely,"I want you. Now."

"Wait," was all she could say as he lay down on the sand pulling her down with him.

"Ride me, Toni. Take my cock and ride on me. I need you." It was both an order and a plea. Rod thought that she would resist and, so great was his sudden desire, he willed himself to use force to get her to do what he wanted.. But Mrs. Sutton swung her leg over his body, firmly took his cock and brought herself slowly down upon it.

Rod raised his hips, guiding his cock up into Mrs. Sutton as far as he felt it would extend. She placed her palms on his chest and thrust herself against his manhood. She wants this as much as I do, he thought. As if reading his mind, Mrs. Sutton began a swift movement on his cock, ignoring Rod's slower, more penetrating thrusts. He felt his hips take on the tempo she had set. Her breathing became labored as if running a race. Rod felt the hot, biting sand, but dismissed it, concentrating only on his own pleasure. The sight of Mrs. Sutton above him drove him on relentlessly. Her breasts rose and fell just inches from his chest, sometimes touching his man-tits, igniting little electrical charges all over his body. She tossed her mane of white-blond hair like a wild animal running to evade capture. That image flashed through his mind. But she's captured, he quickly thought, I've captured Mrs. Sutton.

"Fuck me, Toni. Fuck me," he whispered over and over. She could only utter "Yes." Her nails dug into his chest and in response he pressed his fingers cruelly into the flesh of her hips and ass. The passion they felt in those few minutes could not be sustained for long. Mrs. Sutton again cried "Yes!" and Rod thought she was going to cry again. Instead her eyes went to the sky and she made a sound that was of equal parts agony and ecstasy, Rod thought. It brought on his own climax. He thrust himself upward into that warm darkness, forcing his juices deep into Mrs. Sutton in what felt like one long emission.

She collapsed on him, sighing his name. He held her, sought her lips and kissed her again and again. Rod knew he had nothing left in him, but he still wanted to possess her, make her his own, never letting her go. Was that wrong? he thought ; this was so wonderful for both of them, so how could it be wrong for either of them? Rod closed his eyes, listening to the lap of the water, the rustle of leaves, the chattering of birds, and then to Mrs. Sutton's soft, even breathing. Her head was nestled on his chest and he thought she was sleeping. He ran his fingers through her hair and lightly stroked her back. His last conscious thought before he too fell into a light doze was: I want this to go on forever.

They had not quite reached the highway when Mrs. Sutton turned to Rod and said,"A penny for your thoughts."

Her voice startled him. "I was thinking about us, of course."

"What about us?"

Rod smiled. "I hope you're not offended, but I was thinking about how all my fantasies about you are coming true."

"Rod, you should be fantasizing about the girls you meet at college, women your own age, not someone who's old enough to be your mother."

"I'm glad you're not my mother,Toni."

"So why aren't you dating co-eds? You got a mother complex or something?"

"Ouch. I'll have to consult with Dr. Freud. But I do date co-eds, but they don't have what you have, Toni."

"And what's that?"

"You have a wildness for sex and I have a wildness for you."

"Maybe I'm over-sexed. Charlie says I'm over-sexed because I want it all the time."

"How can anybody be over-sexed, Toni? You either want it or you don't."

"Maybe I want it too much."

"Not possible."

"I practically raped Timmy, if you want to know the truth. I have fantasies, too. About making him my toy-boy. That give you any ideas?"

Rod scowled at Mrs. Sutton. "Let's leave Timmy out of this. This is you and me."

"You forget. Timmy's in those pictures, too."

"I haven't forgotten. Why you have a thing for that skinny nerd I'll never know."

"I can get him to do what I want -- and not be blackmailed."

Rod was becoming irritated. The euphoria he had felt earlier was wearing off.

"All right, enough about Timmy. Shut up about Timmy."

Mrs. Sutton was quiet for a mile or two. "You know what your problem is, Rod?"

"I got lots of problems. Name one."

"You want too much from me. You want my love and my body. I can't give you my love. My love belongs to Charlie."

"You trying to make me laugh?"

"Go ahead. But it's true. Charlie found me strippin' in a bar. What I was doing before that you'll never know. His wife had died and he was lonely. I took advantage of that. What I know about being a proper lady and all I learned from Charlie and an older lady friend of his. I think he's ashamed of me because of where he found me. So he keeps me up on a pedestal so he doesn't have to remember Toni the stripper."

" 'Pygmalion.' "

"What's that?"

"It's a play written by George Bernard Shaw.. 'My Fair Lady' was based on it."

"That's it. That's me. I'm that girl in 'My Fair Lady.' I'm a fake."

"You're no fake, Toni. Right now you're being completely honest about yourself."

"Every time I go the Chesterfield with Charlie I feel like a stranger, like I don't belong there. I'm sure most of the ladies there feel I don't belong there either."

Like my mother, Rod thought. Years ago he remembered his mother referring to Mrs. Sutton as "common." Rod said,"What the hell do you care what they think? You've got more class than that whole bunch put together."

"Thanks for saying so. But I know who I am and where I came from. So now you know what those pictures could do to me."

Something large and painful formed in Rod's throat. He drove many miles in silence. They pulled into the shopping mall lot in less than an hour. Rod turned to Mrs. Sutton, but he wouldn't let his eyes meet hers. "I'll call you two weeks from today at noon," he said.

"Why so long?" There was an earnestness in her voice that suddenly made him uncomfortable.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder, don't you think?"

Besides, he told himself, I've got some thinking of my own to do.

"Will you be seeing anyone else in the meantime?" she asked.

Rod was surprised by the question. "No, Toni, I won't. I told you how I feel about you."

"Thank you."

She opened the door and turned to leave as Rod unlocked the glove compartment.

" Aren't you forgetting something, Toni?" He handed her a small manila envelope. "Picture number one. Something to remember me by for the next two weeks."

Mrs. Sutton flashed a smile and said,"Oh, I'll remember you, all right."

She crammed the envelope in her purse. He watched her walk away, admiring the movement of her tight skirt and the way she carried herself in high heels. There was something else about Mrs. Sutton's walk that Rod noted with satisfaction, and some guilt. There was no defiance in it, no defiance at all.

12