Mrs. Young Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, come on," I smiled, trying to step closer. She pushed me back to where I was previously, if not farther.

"Don't say fuck," She warned me.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, raising my eyebrows and giving her an amused looked.

She grinned, and pulled me closer. I felt somewhat rewarded as she pulled down my boxers barley an inch. The head of my dick was showing. I could feel her warm breath attacking it while she kissed the lower part of my stomach again and anywhere around the head. Not directly on it though.

I tried moving my hips closer to her and holding her hair back, but she pulled back again, holding my hips in place and slapping my hand away. "This way, or no way," she said sternly.

I put my hands behind me and nodded for her to continue. I would do exactly what she said. I just needed to stand there and I would be in heaven.

She scooted back to me and pulled my boxers down all the way. I felt them land at my feet. She removed her feet from on top of mine. "Step out of them," she told me. I did as she said and kicked the boxers away. Her feet rested back on top of mine, making sure I stayed where I was standing.

My cock was pointing straight at her. We both watched as my dick twitched with each beat of my heart.

"That's my favorite part," she commented, looking up at me.

"What?"

"Seeing a heart beat through a cock," she said seriously.

It was the first time I'd ever heard Mrs. Young say cock, or anything dirty at all. It made me twitch noticeably.

"Hmm," she moaned in approval. She leaned forward, still looking up at me and let her tongue fall out of her mouth. Acting like she was going for my dick, she passed it teasingly and kissed my waist instead. I looked up at the ceiling, letting the teasing go. It was her favorite thing to do.

"Look at me," she told me, using her hand to grab the base of my dick. I looked down at the touch, happy she finally put her hand in the right place. She gently squeezed my balls, rolling them around in her hand. I looked up again from the feeling then quickly looked back down.

"Oh shi..." I stopped myself.

"Is Michael home?" She asked as she continued to roll my balls around in her hand.

I furred my eyebrows wanting him to be the last thing on my mind at the moment. I shook my head to answer her question.

"Was he home?" She asked, bringing her head closer to my dick then giving it a soft kiss at the tip where precum was dripping onto the floor. She licked her lips and waited for my answer.

I nodded.

After answering, she easily moved forward and licked from the base of my dick to the very tip. She made sure she kept her tongue wide for my entire length.

"Why did he leave?" She asked, using her other hand to stroke me as she waited for my answer.

I shook my head, "I don't know, I was too sleepy to ask. He was in then he left again.

Mrs. Young had slowed her pace, taking in my answer. "Did he really?" She asked again.

"Yeah," I nodded.

She tightened her grip on my balls and let my dick go. I almost liked the feeling but the grip was a little too tight.

"Are you sure?" She asked a third time.

"Ahh," I groaned, "yeah," She held me even tighter to where I wanted to pull away but didn't dare to. "Not so rough," I commented.

"Why did you lie to me?" She asked, letting go of my balls.

"What do you mean?" I asked. The only way she would know I was lying is if she was awake and heard us down stairs.

"I know you're lying to me," Mrs. Young explained. "Look at your dick pulsing with your fast heart beat. It's not because you're excited either. Plus I heard you down stairs." She said, taking a handful of my nuts again.

I let out a shaky sigh as I noticed her hand was still caressing me. "What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"The truth," She said.

"It's a little hard to concentrate right now."

"Then I'll stop," she said, taking her hand away from me.

"No no, wait," I said, bringing my hands from behind my back and grabbing hers. I placed both of them on my dick, making her hold onto me. "He came back with uh...." I started as Mrs. Young began stroking me on her own. I took my hands away and continued, "with uh the girl we were with."

"The girl," she repeated, "the one you told me about when you got back last night?"

"The one you 'made' me tell you about," I corrected her, "yeah."

"Why did she come back?" She asked, sounding a little annoyed that Michael brought the girl back to her house at 4 in the morning.

"I don't know," I told her. "I was on the couch and I woke up because," I paused, "well I had to take care of myself and then they walked in and she wanted to...you know,"

"Did she now?"

I nodded sighing as Mrs. Young kissed the head of my cock. I liked what happened when I told her the truth. And she seemed to know whether I was lying or not.

"And then what happened." She probed on.

"Uhhhhh," I searched my thoughts. Mrs. young parted her lips and barley applied suction to the tip of my dick. Mostly on the underside where I was most sensitive, "Uhhh she saw that I was hard and started giving me a blow job. Ahhhh, yes right there." I tossed my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hmmmm, how was she?"

"She was okay." I commented.

"Just okay?"

"She wasn't you." I said, looking back down.

I saw Mrs. Young grin with major pride as she sucked my entire cock into her mouth. I groaned trying to hold back from holding her head as she sucked greedily at my shaft right down to my balls where her tongue lingered.

She finally removed her mouth and stroked me slowly using her spit. "Is this the same girl you said you ate out?"

I hadn't noticed I had my mouth wide open as I was staring down at her until I was about to speak. My mouth felt dry as I nodded instead of talking.

"Did you get her off?"

"I guess," I said, "I don't know."

"Did you like it?"

I nodded.

"What did you like about it?" She questioned.

I shrugged, "The taste, the smell, the way she felt on my tongue. Everything."

"Usually men don't like doing it."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Some men don't like it for the same reasons that you do like it."

"Some women are different though," I commented, thinking back to two of my ex girlfriends I had eaten out almost a year ago. I remember they both tasted and smelled different, but it was still good pussy and you don't say no to that.

"That's true," Mrs. Young agreed, moving her face closer to my dick. "Some women don't like sucking cock either."

"I've had one of those." I nodded, remembering one of my exs not wanting to give me a blow job.

"She missed out," Jenny commented right before taking me into her mouth again. She gave me long, slow sucks. My dick popped out of her mouth loudly when she released me. Then she went right back to sucking me again.

Her nose reached all the way to my pelvic bone a few times when she decided she wanted my cock down her throat and her tongue tasting my balls at the same time. She finally allowed me to use my hands. Only to hold her hair back. I couldn't control her head or hold her down or pull her off. I kept her hair out of her eyes so we could see each other. And her stare was only getting me closer to the best part.

I looked passed her sucking. One of the straps on her tank top had been falling down for the last few minutes. I'm sure she knew. She would have fixed it. She had fixed it the first two times it had almost fallen down completely.

I reached slowly for the strap and played with it. She took her mouth away from my dick and stroked me as she looked where my hand was. She stared back at me, surprising me that she had not stopped me. I pulled at the strap, testing her again. Her answer was to continue her expert sucking.

I got the strap down as far as it would go. Her cleavage was more obvious as I looked down at her. I just needed the other strap down and I would get to see the prizes I'd been wanting to see for awhile now.

"Do you want to see my breasts, Matthew?" Jenny asked, reading my mind.

"Yes," I nodded.

She took her hands away from her toy and sat up straight. She easily grabbed at her breasts through her top, rubbing at her nipples playfully. I could see them protrude after a few seconds of giving them attention. She ran her fingers through her hair, moving it out of the way so her breasts weren't covered by anything but her top.

She slowly took the other strap in her hand and teasingly pulled it down almost completely. Both of her nipples were almost in view until she pulled the strap back up with another evil grin.

"You're horrible when you tease me." I told her. Though she already knew. I was sure.

Her face fell, and she was serious again. "That's just the way I act. I'm not teasing you."

"Then what do you call it?"

"I call it me being myself. That's the way I've always been in bed."

I thought about how much she's probably teased Michael's dad. Whether he likes it or just puts up with it. I also wondered about if he'd ever cheated on her while he was working. He was crazy to be married to who he was married to and to have a job where he's never around her. Mrs. Young was a one in a million kind of woman and he wasn't taking advantage of it. Which gives me the perfect excuse for why I was.

"What if I teased you?" I challenged.

"Good luck," She smiled, playing with her strap again. Without me expecting it, she quickly let it fall down to her waist, letting her breasts in my view for the first time and as long as I wanted.

"Wow," I breathed out, enjoying her still very perky C-cup sized breasts.

Jenny smiled at my stupid and some-what speechless face. Everything else wasn't even worth looking at. Her chest was the main thing and I could look at her nipples for hours. I could suck them for hours if she'd let me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"Very, very, very.....wow," I started crouching down to be level with them. I finally settled with being on my knees in front of her. I leaned forward, my stomach against her knees in front of me. I felt her foot inch forward until it touched my still very hard, very sore cock.

"Do you want to touch them?" She asked me.

I nodded, my mouth half open as I looked up into her eyes. I let my eyes fall to her breasts. Her nipples hardened like rocks, pointing directly at me like they were begging to be touched.

I brought both of my hands up trying to look at both of her breasts at the same time. My hands met at the undersides of her breasts first, lifting them; testing their weight.

"They're so heavy," I commented, looking at each breast.

"Mhm," Mrs. Young agreed with me. "Why don't you give them a taste?"

I looked at her in shock. Did she really just ask me that? "You want...."

"You heard what I said." She interupted me.

I didn't have to be asked twice, and I moved foreword, still feeling her foot on my dick. She arched her back, heaving her chest closer to my face. I licked my lips and aimed for which ever breast reached me first.

"Hmm," she hummed with approval. I found the closest nipple and snaked my tongue out to feel it harden. She placed her hand on the back of my head, gripping at my hair and running her fingers through it. "That's feels good, Matthew." She assured me.

After tasting each of her very erect nipples, I chose the left one and engulfed her entire nipple into my mouth and began to suck playfully as my tongue flicked the center. "Ahhh," she sighed happily with a smile.

Her arms hugged my head closer to her chest like she thought I would somehow pull away for any crazy reason.

I sucked at her nipple like I would never have the chance to again. And I might not have after this. I quickly moved to her other nipple to give it just as much attention.

"Slow down, Matt." Mrs. Young giggled, still running her fingers through my hair. "Don't be in such a rush."

"Sorry," I mumbled, giving slow pecks to each of her nipples now.

"Are you tired?" She decided to ask me, her feet were still giving my dick attention at the side of the bed.

I shook my head, "Not even a little."

"It's 5 in the morning." She commented. It was sounding to me like she wanted what ever we were doing to stop. I didn't catch any hint that she would be wanting to continue later either which put me in some sort of panic.

I pulled away from kissing and sucking her breasts to look at them. Just to remember them. When would I ever get this chance again? Sitting at the side of my best friends moms bed with her top off and her breasts knowingly being showed to me. I'd never forget it.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me.

"Wondering what you're thinking about." I replied.

"Whether or not I should ask you if you want to eat me out before I send you back down stairs." She grinned widely, surprising me with her honesty.

"Ask me?" I laughed out loud, moving closer to her. "You tell me and I'm down." I said. "Literally,"

She laughed with me, enjoying the comfortable moment we were sharing together.

"Well..." she said, leaning back to rest on her elbows. I noticed her playing with the waistband of her shorts as she stared at me.

"Can I," I asked, reaching up to grab at her shorts where her hands were and gently tugged at them.

She nodded, smiling down at me.

My mouth quickly started to water, anticipating the taste my tongue was about to be rewarded.

I began pulling her shorts down, and she easily lifted her butt off the bed to help me take them off completely. I threw her shorts across the room, not caring where they landed.

Mrs. Young spread her legs open wide in front of me. Her white cotton panties hugged to her hips perfectly. The damp spot at the crouch of her panties was my target.

I slipped my arms under her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. She was laying down completely now, not resting on her elbows.

Her hands went to her breasts and tugged at her nipples as she stared down at me. Her sons best friend.

I lowered me face to her wet panties. I could smell her and feel the heat coming from her pussy.

I went straight for the wet spot first, rubbing my nose on her clit through her panties. My tongue made the cotton even wetter as I tasted her. I looked up to an open mouthed Mrs. Young. I'd get off to that face of pleasure. I'd remember it when I needed it most. I was making her make that face. I'd never been so turned on.

"Mmmm," she moaned, squirming before me. I let go of her thighs and slid my hands up her sides and found her breasts. She gladly let me take over as she moved her hands aside.

We both froze at the sound of hearing a cough coming up the hallway. Mrs. Young looked down at me and I pulled away from her drenched panties to look at the closed door.

"Shit," Mrs. Young cursed and wasted no time in getting off the bed and finding her shorts. She quickly pulled her top back up and searched "Get in the closet," she whispered frantically, "Now."

I stood up, grabbing my boxers and darted for the dark closet. I cracked the door and quickly attempted putting my boxers on the right way. I stopped moving when I heard the bedroom door open.

"You're up?" I hear Michael's voice.

I hoped Mrs. Young found her shorts. "Just using the bathroom." She lied to her son. "And where've you been," She asked, sounding angry. I peaked through the cracked door.

Mrs. Young was crossing her arms as she looked at Michael. She had luckily found her shorts in time and put them back on.

"I was just at a friends house," he told her.

"Mhm" Mrs. Young shook her head.

"Do you know where Matt is? I didn't see him on the couch when I came in."

"I sent him out to go find you an hour ago." She quickly lied again.

"Mom, why'd you do that?" Michael rolled his eyes. "I'll call him and tell him I'm home."

Mrs. Young quickly looked at her closet in a panic. There was nothing to worry about though. My phone was downstairs on vibrate.

"I'm going to bed," Michael said after finding my name in his contacts and bringing the phone up to his ear.

"You're not going to sleep all day tomorrow," Mrs. Young told him before he walked out of her room. We both waited to hear his bedroom door close. Mrs. Young cracked her door and watched to be sure he closed it all the way. When she heard the door latch, she looked in my direction. I opened the closest and walked back out slowly. She shook her head at me, looking very serious. "You're boxers are on backwards." She whispered

I looked down and realized why they didn't feel right, "Oh," I pulled them off, feeling Mrs. Young's eyes on me as I did. I slid them back on the right way. I was still hard but not as much as I had been.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow." She whispered, pushing me towards her door.

"Talk?" I questioned.

She nodded. "Sometime before you go home."

"Alright," I said and quietly snuck past Michael's room and downstairs.

*

Vote and comment for faster uploads. I realized I wrote onto this chapter a lot more when I received comments or emails that motivated me. Thank you for taking the time to read. Next chapter will be out soon.