Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed, then stopped, pulling out of her. He watched her gasping for air, big tits jiggling with each desperate breath, and dipped his head to her nipples again, refreshing himself with a drink from each of her luscious boobs. He continued down her body, finally settling between her outstretched thighs, giving her ravaged pussy a thorough inspection. Her lips were thick, engorged with blood, and stretched open obscenely, letting him see right up her channel, which was oozing lubricant in the aftermath of her third orgasm. His tongue did a few laps around the perimeter, tasting her sweetness, then dipped into the gaping chasm.

Mirella had been silent, but when she felt his tongue push into her cunt, she moaned, a long, animalistic growl of unrepressed need. Her hand flew to his hair, tangling her fingers in the dark golden strands, and pulling his face into her drenched vestibule.

"Oh yes.... Please, yes... Please lick me!" she hissed, humping his face.

He really loved licking pussy. He was amazed at the similar taste they all had, but also the differences. Like the same basic recipe was common to all, while the spices were individual to each. Mirella was sweet, like honey, and slightly salty.... in other words, delicious. He fingered her juicy hole while flicking his tongue across her tightly hooded clitoris, causing her to squeal in delight. He ate her to another orgasm, but she wanted him back inside her, begging him to fill her again.

He climbed aboard, and she guided his cock back into her cunt's warm embrace. He fucked her firmly, entranced again by the droplets of milk that formed on her leaky, aroused nipples. Tiny rivulets of sweet fluid trickled across the full, rounded curves of her breasts. She was now looking up at him with a challenging glint in her eyes.

"You've... tasted every... thing I... have to.... give," she panted, between thrusts. "How.... about... you give... me yours?" She wiggled her tongue at him suggestively.

"You got it," Michael grunted, fucking her with purpose. It took a few more minutes before he was ready. He nodded, and yanking his cock out of her, peeling the condom off. She had scrambled onto her knees, and sprayed a little bit of milk onto his shaft, then gobbled as much of his huge dick as she could, stroking the remainder feverishly.

He exploded in her mouth, gushing hot semen down her throat, while she sucked and pumped, begging for more. She swallowed it all.

Michael laid back, breathing hard. He rested his head on the pillow, and looked over at Mirella, who was likewise trying to catch her own breath, and looking back at him from her pillow. She smiled.

"Talk to me?" she asked, batting her eyes. "I haven't had a good, adult conversation for quite a while. I miss it."

"Okay," he answered. He had plenty of questions. "Tell me about your marriage."

Mirella hesitated, but finally started.... and the floodgates opened. Michael listened for several minutes as she vented her emotions, moving closer to him as she did, until she was resting her head on his chest, crying softly. She told him that her husband was angry at her. The baby was definitely his, but had been unplanned, and now he was furious that she had changed their lives by getting pregnant in the first place. He had been all too happy to travel for business since the baby was born, and now she was worried that he was having an affair. She knew she was wrong to sleep with Michael, but her husband had totally ignored her physically for the last eight months, and she was desperate. At least this was just a business transaction, she reasoned, not an emotional abandonment, because she still loved her husband. She was a vibrant, attractive young woman, only five years older than Michael, who had been forced down this road by her own unstoppable sexuality.

"Huh," he whispered, when she had finally expelled enough grief, "I have to say, we've got an epidemic of husbands with remarkable shortsightedness. You are the second woman I've met today.... hell, in the last few hours.... whose husband didn't know how good he had it. Both guys had women to die for... " he said, watching her blush as she heard him compliment her, "...yet they both pushed them away."

"Thank you for listening," she whispered, "and for the kind words.... and of course, for fucking my brains out!" She giggled happily. "I think you've given me a reprieve from my urges, for a while, at least. I don't want this to be too common an occurrence, or I really will leave my husband. I do have one thing that I'd like your help with, if that's alright?"

"What can I do for you, Mirella?" he asked.

"Well," she said, stroking his chest softly, "the baby is still breastfeeding, but I really like the way you suck my nipples. Could I ask you to visit me, to, you know... to let me down? No sex... well, no intercourse, anyway. I can't guarantee that I won't want to suck your big, beautiful cock, at least occasionally, but I won't keep you from your appointed rounds."

Michael beamed, the thought of continued access to her magnificent, lactating breasts, and the torrents of sweet milk that flowed when he suckled her, dancing in his head.

"I think I'd like that," he answered, licking his lips. "I assume this service is to be provided daily?"

"Mmmm, yes please," she hissed, lifting one breast to his lips. He dutifully took the nipple between his lips, tugging it, then sucking it gently. Mirella held his head close to her chest, moaning softly and stroking his hair as he nursed, drawing another few ounces of delicious fluid from each of her abundantly productive breasts. He licked her nips clean, and kissed them.

"Deal. Until tomorrow, then?" he smiled.

***

Miranda answered the phone on the second ring.

"Hey, baby.... How's things? Still thirsty?" she giggled. She knew Michael would have spent considerable time moored to Mirella's nipples. As soon as she'd heard the details of his newest client's request, she knew he'd love it.

"You," he laughed, "are my very favourite person in the whole world! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I guess you know me pretty well, because you got me the perfect gift."

"So, how big is she? Does she taste good?" Miranda prodded, rubbing her clit with her free hand.

"I didn't get her measurements," Michael replied, "but 'huge' would apply, although they're a bit smaller now!" he laughed, smacking his lips for effect. "Delicious!"

"Are you coming home for dinner, or going right back to pummel Sophia's pussy?" she asked, knowing the answer before she asked the question.

"I think I'd rather avoid the extra driving back and forth, so I'll just head back to her place, if that's okay. What can I bring you for breakfast tomorrow?" he answered.

"Sausage," she laughed, diddling herself some more, "just a big, fat, juicy sausage."

"You got it! See you in the morning." The line went silent.

"Well," she sighed, "it's just you and me tonight," looking across at the huge dildo stuck to her bedside table.

***

"Oh god," Sophia moaned, hooking her heels tightly against Michael's ass as he speared her juicy gash. She'd greeted him at the door wearing nothing, barely let him inside before wrestling his belt into submission and freeing his monstrous appendage for several minutes of enthusiastic oral attention. She had dressed him for action, rolling the rubber sheath over his length, and laying back on the living room floor, which is where they still were. She writhed happily under his pounding thrusts, her cunt leaking succulent feminine juices that trickled down her ass.

"You're so fucking good!" she hissed, holding him tight. "I'm gonna cum, baby! Fuck me harder!"

He did as asked, drilling her furiously, until she started to wail unintelligibly, clawing at his back and panting hard. She finally wilted, overcome by her orgasm, and he stopped his strokes, pulling out to lie beside her. They rested silently for a minute or so.

"You know," Michael laughed, "most of the women who I spend the night with actually like to sleep in the bedroom, but this is different. A bit cold, but that's okay," he added, pinching one of her erect but stubby nipples.

Sophia snorted, laughing back at him, and sat up. "They're not cold, just horny," she giggled, covering her crinkled areolas. "You're right. The bedroom would probably be more comfortable. Shall we?"

Mere moments later, they were snuggled safely in her big, soft bed, and he was fondling her big, soft tits as she rode him, grinding her clit hard against his massively thick cock. She was going to make the most of this night with him, and hoped neither of them ran out of gas too soon. A few minutes later, her second orgasm crushed her under its enormity, and she slumped on his chest. The last thing she felt was him rolling her off and covering her with her cozy comforter. Part of her brain fought to retain consciousness, but she wasn't strong enough to fight the warm, safe feeling of his arms around her. She slept, and he soon joined her in slumber.

When she woke, a few hours later, he was spooned against her back, with his hard cock resting between her thighs. She wiggled her rump against him, and he moaned softly. Reaching between her legs, she shifted her body and guided him into her, pressing back to seat him deeply in her pussy. He started to rock back and forth sleepily, essentially fucking her doggy style, while they laid on their sides.

They remained in this position, making love gently, for several minutes. Sophia was really enjoying the slow, caring rhythm of it all, so different from the frenzied fucking that her partners usually plied her with. Not that there was anything wrong with frenzied fucking ; she liked getting used like a lifesized masturbation device, a pocket pussy with giant boobs. Sometimes, though, the exact opposite was greatly appreciated, and Michael made her feel loved when he was gentle with her.

Sophia was moaning softly, rocking back against his slow strokes. His grip on her hips tightened slightly, and he probed her deeper, grinding into the soft, cushioning flesh of her butt.

"Fuck, that's good," she moaned. Michael felt her body quivering, but had something new in mind. He lifted her top leg, gently rolling her onto her back, legs splayed wide, perpendicular to his body. He plunged into her again, and she gasped as his cock bottomed out in her cunt. He started to stroke her firmly, making her breasts roll in jiggling waves across her chest. "Yes, so good," she sighed, but he wasn't finished yet.

Spread as wide as she was, her clit was easily accessible, and he began to circle his thumb gently over her pleasure switch every time he pulled out of her.

Sophia sucked in a sharp breath, and groaned loudly, tossing her head from side to side. "Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod! Oh you beautiful, beautiful man, you! You make me feel things that no one has ever made me feel! That's it, baby... Just like that! Fuck me and rub my clit, just like that! NGAHHN! NGAHHN! NGAHHN!"

She shuddered, and arched her back, mouth agape in a silent scream that ended in an exhaled moan.

"Oh fuck, you did it to me again," she breathed.

Michael was wide awake now, and he was eager to cum. He pulled out, untangled himself from her legs, and climbed atop her nearly lifeless body. His cock quickly found its place inside her much abused cunt, and he started to use her for his own pleasure.

Sophia's body bounced limply between his pounding hips and the mattress. She wasn't actually out of it, but her last orgasm had left her a little loopy. She grabbed his shoulders and held on, letting him fuck her as hard as he wished. Her pussy was numb, but she could feel his cock getting harder inside her, and knew he would be cumming soon. As if on cue, he reared up, and ripped the rubber off his dick.

Sophia's eyes were closed, but her nerve endings were on fire, waiting for the first splash of scalding sperm to land on her skin. She heard him growl, and was rewarded with a rope of cum, which seemed to simultaneously hit her from nipple to cheek, on the left side. Seconds later, another landed across her lips, neck and chest. She sputtered through the creamy goo, and opened her mouth, hoping for a repeat strike. Her wish was granted, and Michael milked the remainder of his sticky load into her upturned maw.

Michael flopped back on the bed. He laid there, listening to Sophia licking his cum off her fingers as she scooped and swallowed. If he didn't know better, he'd have thought she was eating a delicious desert, based on her moans and lip smacking. He felt her slide out of bed, returning a few seconds later with a warm cloth. She lovingly wiped first his face, then his dick, and tucked him in.

He was barely conscious when she cuddled softly into his side, and kissed his lips gently.

"Good night," she whispered, and together they slept until dawn.

He woke her with a kiss, and an hour long gentle fuck, using his last condom. He took her tenderly, treating her like glass. She was sore from fucking him so much, but she wanted one more, and he brought her off twice more before she couldn't take any additional fun.

"I'm going to walk like I've been riding a horse for a week, but it was worth it," she giggled, closing her eyes. She was soon asleep again.

***

Michael left Sophia in bed, and walked out to his car. To his surprise, he found Mary lurking in the driveway. She was wearing her glasses, and her hair was pulled back again, but somehow she looked completely different. It must have been the hungry look in her eyes.

"Good morning, Michael," she purred. "I was hoping I'd catch you before you left. My husband has left for work already... Do you have anything left for me, or did Sophia wring you out?"

"I'm sorry, Mary.... I have to get home. I know you and Sophia have talked, so you know how this works. As much as I'd like to throw you down and fuck you into oblivion again, I'm going to have to ask you to call, and set an appointment. Right now, I need to go take care of my fiancé." He didn't want to be mean, but he needed to be firm with her. To his surprise, she smiled at him.

"I know... I called already, and next week, you're going to do me before you do her," she laughed, pointing up at the general location of Sophia's bedroom. "I was just hoping that I could tempt you," she whispered, pouting slightly, "but I guess I can wait until then. I'll be counting the hours. Have a good day!" With that, she skipped across her lawn, and disappeared into her house.

Michael shook his head. This situation was getting more and more complicated with every passing day. He hoped he didn't find himself staring at an angry husband any time soon.

***

He parked in the driveway at home, and turned off the ignition. The drive home had given him some time to think, but now he was even more confused than ever. On one side was Miranda, and his undeniable feelings for her. He loved her, and wanted to spend his life with her. When he dreamed about the future, it was always her beautiful, ebony body that was next to his. The other side of the ledger was crowded with dozens of beautiful women, of all sizes, shapes and colours. Married or not, Mothers, daughters, strangers and friends... they all had a little piece of his desires, if not actually his heart.

He couldn't see the situation getting any easier with time, given the reputation he had acquired, and the cross-talk between his clients and their friends. Money was no longer a problem, as Miranda had managed to sock away enough to set them up for a comfortable future, investing it wisely.

Maybe it was time. If not now, then soon.

He exhaled slowly, and got out of the car, walking in the front door quietly. The house was silent, except for a soft voice calling out to him.

"Baby? Oh ba-by? Come here, please baby? I need my man. Did you bring me what I ordered for breakfast? Did you bring me your big, juicy sausage, baby?"

Michael stopped at the bedroom doorway, and Miranda's eyes lit up when she saw him. She was laying, nude, on top of the sheets, with her legs spread wide. Perhaps three inches of her favourite dildo protruded from her pussy, which put about nine inches of the thick rubber monster inside her.

"My pussy is so lonely," she pouted, whining like a spoiled child, "I have to put this thing in it to keep me company. Please come fuck me, baby."

He smiled, and shed his clothes. He paused before climbing into bed.

"Do you want me as is, or should I have a shower first?" he asked.

"I wouldn't care if you were covered in mud! Get in here and fuck me... Please! I'm begging you!" she pleaded, squirming on the bed. She stroked the dildo in and out a few times, showing how wet she was. The sight, and her dialogue, had him nearly fully erect by now, and he took his place between her legs. He swatted her hand away from the rubber placekeeper, and tugged it out of her pussy, tossing it over his shoulder. He put the head of his cock in place, and slid in.

"Oooooooooooooooooohyesssssssssssssss!" she groaned, wrapping her body around his. "That's what I ordered! Fuck me, baby... Fuck me good!"

"As you wish, my darling.... Under one condition," he whispered, kissing her softly.

"Oh... No fair! You know I can't say 'no' now, with your big dick inside me!" she giggled, trying to spur him into movement. "Okay.... Name it!"

"Marry me?" he asked, quietly.

"Um, we're already engaged. I'm pretty sure you already asked me that, and I already said 'yes'," she replied, still desperately trying to impale herself further.

"True, but we never said when. I want to marry you, as soon as possible, and be with you forever," he smiled, starting to shaft her slowly.

Miranda grunted with each stroke. "Oh god, fuck me!" Michael stopped.

"I didn't hear an answer in there. Will you be my wife, as soon as possible?" he repeated, giving her a few teasing, truncated thrusts.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you! Just stop teasing me! Please fuck me! Yes! YES! YES!" she giggled, as he started to fuck her hard. "YES, FUCKING MARRY ME! MARRY ME HARD!"

Michael laughed as he drilled her. She screamed her acceptance of his proposal.

He loved that sound, too.

********************

Thanks for reading. Please vote, and send me your comments and feedback (politely).

Michael and Miranda will return.