Murder in the Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd have to be naked?" I asked.

"Of course," Meredith replied. "We both would be naked. Maple Lodge isn't clothing optional. Nudity is mandatory for guests. Only the staff wear clothes."

Meredith was inviting me to do exactly what I had fantasized about on my drive home from her interview; the thing I was sure would never happen. Part of me wanted to say yes right away. My more rational brain pondered whether it was a good idea.

When I didn't say anything for a few moments, Meredith asked, "So you don't want to get naked with me?"

"It's not that," I said quickly, "I'm just imaging what my boss will say."

"Don't tell him," Meredith replied. "You do get weekends off, don't you?"

The upshot of the conversation was that I agreed to pick Meredith up at her townhouse in Cincinnati between noon and 1:00 p.m. that Friday. She said it took a little over two hours to get to Maple Lodge, so we'd be there around 3:00. They knew her at the Lodge, so she would call and reserve a cabin. "Remember," Meredith said, ending the conversation, "the only thing you need to bring is a toothbrush." She giggled.

I found a parking spot right outside Meredith's townhouse at noon that Friday. Meredith came out wearing a summer dress that stopped at mid-thigh and carrying a small bag. She looked more desirable than I had remembered. Smiling, she said, "right on time. You must be eager to get there."

Meredith directed me to the route which would take us most of the way to Maple Lodge. We talked about everything except the fact that we were going to spend the next two days together with no clothes on. I learned, for example, that Meredith had been a tennis player in college.

After about two hours. Meredith said, "we're going to turn right in two miles. The road isn't well-marked. We'll follow that road a couple of miles. We'll see the gate for Maple Lodge on our right." I nodded that I understood her directions. "You've never been to a nude resort or a nude beach, have you?" Meredith asked.

"No, I have not," I replied.

"Ok," Meredith said, "a few basic rules. When you sit down on anything, put a towel down and sit on the towel. They have towels there. We'll use lots of sunscreen everywhere. You don't want a sunburned dick. It's ok to look. People don't go nude if they don't want you to see their bodies. Just don't stare. Having people look at you when you're nude is great. A lot of resorts really frown on hard-ons. The people at Maple Lodge are pretty relaxed about that. You'll be nervous. Everyone is their first time. But you'll be surprised how quickly you forget that you don't have any clothes on."

I found Maple Lodge with no problem. We parked the car and registered at the office. The clothed woman behind the desk reminded us that nudity was mandatory at all times. "Of course," she said, "you can wait until you get to your cabin to undress." She told us we were in cabin 15. To get there, we walked straight, past the pool.

I carried my bag and the sacks of food and drinks Meredith had insisted we buy before we left the city. About half of the chairs around the swimming pool were occupied. Of course, everyone was naked. "That will be us in a few minutes," Meredith said. Her tone of voice suggested that she was looking forward to being naked.

I wasn't sure if I was looking forward to it or dreading it. I certainly wanted to see Meredith naked. Maple Lodge seemed rustic but pleasant. Naked people did not seem out of place.

Our cabin was bigger than I expected, shaded by trees about 200 yards from the pool. There was a gas grill and wood picnic table outside. Inside was a sitting room with a couple of chairs, a sofa, and a table. There was a small kitchen with a two-burner range and a running refrigerator. I put our food in the refrigerator. The back part of the cabin had a bedroom with a queen-size bed and a bathroom with a sink, commode, and tiny shower stall. "There's also a shower outside," Meredith said. "I prefer to shower outdoors."

We just looked for a moment before Meredith smiled and said, "time to get naked." She kicked off her sandals, grabbed the hem of her dress, and pulled it off over her head. As I'd suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra. Meredith pushed her panties to her feet and stepped out of them. She was a beautiful woman clothed. She was exquisite in the nude.

Meredith did a quick 360-degree spin. Her back was as beautiful as her front. "So," she asked, "do I look better clothed or nude?"

"Nude, definitely," I answered sincerely.

"Good answer," she said. "Now, let me see you."

Oddly, I was eager to take my clothes off for Meredith. I slipped off my shoes, pulled my polo shirt over my head, undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, and let them fall to the floor. I was making a bit of a tent in my boxer shorts. I pushed them down and kicked my jeans and underwear towards a corner.

Meredith and I stood about three feet apart, looking at each other. I was getting the nicer view. "Please turn around," Meredith said. I did, stood with my back to her for a moment, and then turned back to face her. "Damn Peter," Meredith said, "you should go nude all the time. You look great." There is nothing as good for the male ego as having a beautiful woman tell you that you look great naked.

We slathered on sunscreen, which included putting it on each other's backs. She didn't look muscular but, rubbing my hands on her back, I realized Meredith was well-muscled.

Meredith picked up towels and handed one to me. "Let's get to the pool while there are still chairs," she said. "We can get drinks there. They have a waitress who comes around."

Being naked indoors with a naked woman was not an entirely new experience for me. Going out into the sunshine naked was new. It felt scary, exciting, and a little naughty. Meredith took my left hand and we walked to the pool holding hands. The sensation of sun on my ass, dick, and balls was new, but it felt good.

Meredith read my mind again. "It feels good getting the sun on your pubes, doesn't it?" she asked. I agreed that it did.

A few more people were at the pool, but we still found two empty lounge chairs. We had just sat down when a clothed young woman carrying a tray came up and asked what we wanted to drink. Meredith ordered lemonade so I went with iced tea.

Most of the people around the pool were drinking beer or wine in plastic cups. There was a lot of laughter. Two things I noticed were that the women did not sit with their legs together and genitalia was not a taboo subject of conversation. I glanced at Meredith lying in the lounge chair next to me. She also had her legs apart. She saw me looking at her and, once again, read my thoughts. She sat up, leaned towards me, and quietly said, "What's the point of coming here if I can't show off?"

We finished our drinks. Meredith wanted more lemonade. The waitress must have been on break, at least I didn't see her anywhere. I got up and walked naked around the pool to the bar. I got Meredith's lemonade and ice water for myself and walked back to our lounge chairs. The whole time, I felt like everyone was looking at me, but dismissed that as my own anxiety. After I sat down, Meredith softly said, "I don't know whether you realized it, but you were doing some showing off too. Every woman here was looking at that." Meredith gestured at my dick.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Meredith said. "You just have an unusually thick penis."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked, truly confused.

"I'm sure it is very good if a woman is fortunate enough to get it inside her," Meredith said with a smile. I was spared having to think up a response. Meredith excitedly said, "there's Vickie and Earl!" She waved at a couple who started walking towards us.

The Morrises were both slender and they had deep full body tans. I guessed they were about our ages. As they got closer, I saw that they both looked very fit, but Vickie had very small breasts. Her rather flat body and dark tan made me think of an otter or seal.

As they got close to our chairs, Meredith stood up. She gave Earl and then Vickie a quick hug. Stepping back, she gestured to me and said, "this is my friend Peter."

I shook hands with Earl and with Vickie. Vickie very openly looked me up and down. Looking at Meredith she said, "nice." Turning to me, Vickie said, "we've been meeting Meredith here for over two years, probably about 30 times by now. This is the first time she's brought a man with her."

"This is the first time I've known a man I wanted to bring here," Meredith interjected. That made me feel good.

Vickie and Earl pulled two lounge chairs next to ours. "I'm really sorry about your mother," Earl said. "We weren't here that weekend, but we heard about it. Glenda was a great person." The three of them talked about Glenda for a time. I kept my mouth shut and my ears open. It was nothing earthshattering, but it was good background information about the victim. One thing I gleaned was that both Earl and Vickie had had sex with Glenda more than once. Meredith seemed to know that already.

Around 6:00 p.m., Vickie said, "we're grilling at our cabin tomorrow night, if you two want to come over. Cindy and Caleb are definitely coming, and Art and Sue will probably be here."

"If we do that," Meredith said, "we bought too much food. Why don't you have dinner with us tonight. That should use up the food. It'll be burgers and potato salad."

"That's fine," Vickie replied.

"Give us about an hour?" Meredith asked.

"Sure," Vikie replied.

Meredith stood up. "Come on Peter," she said. "Don't worry about the drinks. They go on our bill for the cabin."

I gathered our towels and went back to the cabin with Meredith. I stayed behind her for the first few steps. Watching her bare ass as she walked was, well, exquisite. With a laugh, Merdith finally said, "like what you see Peter?"

"Very much," I answered truthfully.

"I'm glad," Merdith said, "but I want to hold your hand. Get up here."

That simply, we had confirmed that our relationship had changed. We were still there because of the investigation, but we were going to enjoy each other.

I cooked the burgers on the gas grill without getting hot grease on my bare body. Meredith and Vickie were drinking wine. Earl and I were drinking beers. By the time we had cleaned up dinner, I concluded that I liked Vickie and Earl. We had been chatting about inconsequential things during dinner. When we sat down in front of the cabin after dinner, Earl finally asked the question I'd been hoping would not come.

"Peter," Earl asked, "what do you do and how did you meet Meredith?"

Meredith and I had discussed this likely occurrence. I did not want anyone but Meredith to know I was investigating Glenda's murder. However, Meredith was adamant that Vickie and Earl were close enough friends of hers that we could not lie to them if they asked.

Before I could answer, Meredith said, imploringly, "please do not tell anyone else about Peter."

"I'm with the criminal investigation division of the State Attorney General's Office," I said. "I met Meredith because I'm lead investigator into Glenda's murder."

"So, this is part of your investigation?" Earl asked.

"But you've found another reason to be here, haven't you?" Vickie asked, a bit archly.

"That was my intention," Meredith said, smiling.

"It worked," I said, also smiling. Meredith and I shared a look with each other that said some things as clearly as if we'd verbalized them.

We talked about the case for a while. Vickie and Earl didn't know much. They had met the silver-haired man. "I can't remember his name," Earl said. "He was a friend of the Varners. He and his blonde companion only came here a few times in the spring and early summer as far as I know. I didn't like him much."

"Why not?" I asked.

"He's an egotistical prick," Vickie answered. "And he was into things much kinkier than we do. The girl seemed nice, though. I assumed he was a sugar daddy and tolerating him was the price she paid."

Meredith was sitting next to me on a picnic table bench. It was growing dark. She reached out and gently wrapped her hand around my dick. That felt good.

Vickie saw Meredith's hand around my dick. "We better head back to our cabin. It has been a long day. We'll see you in the morning." Vickie and Earl walked off.

Meredith stood up. Smiling, she said, "let's go inside." I followed her into the cabin and back to the bedroom. We hugged and kissed. Meredith moved a hand down and began stroking my dick. I put a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I broke our kiss and licked one of her nipples.

After a short time, I got Meredith to lie on her back on the bed. She spread her legs and I got between them with my head above her triangle. My girlfriend my senior year of high school had spent a lot of time in teaching me to give oral to a woman. I lowered my face and started licking Meredith's cunt lips, hoping I remembered what I'd been taught. I progressed to sucking on her clit. As she started to respond, I moved my tongue inside her, seeking a spot she liked.

Meredith's sharp intake of breath told me I might have found a good spot. However, Meredith sat up and put a hand on either side of my face. Lifting my face up to hers, she said, "I want us to come together, and I want you to come inside me."

I started to get off the bed. "Where are you going?" Meredith asked.

"To get a rubber," I replied.

"Don't," Meredith said. "I went back on the pill the day after our interview last week. I want to feel you and I want you to feel me with nothing between us."

That was an invitation I couldn't refuse. I moved over her as Meredith lay back down. She wrapped a hand around my dick and guided me into her. It had been a while since I'd had intercourse. I felt like I was being clumsy. "Don't worry," Meredith said. "It's been a while for me too."

I started moving my dick back and forth inside Meredith. As I said, it had been a while, but the sensation of being inside Meredith was better than what I remembered of intercourse with other women. I wanted it to be her best experience too. I also started hunting for secondary erogenous zones with my mouth, nibbling her earlobe, kissing her neck, sucking a nipple.

Meredith was not clumsy. She was also good at telling me what felt indifferent, good, or great. We spent a long, wonderful time learning each other's bodies. We both consciously tried not to reach climax too fast. Of course, giving each other orgasm was the mutual goal. As I said, Meredith's face had an innocent "girl-next-door" quality. Watching her face go from innocent to aroused to passionate and lustful as we approached the goal was the most beautiful, and erotic, thing I've ever seen.

After a long while, in a register lower than her usual voice, Meredith said, "please, get me off now."

I sped up my pace and tried to thrust exclusively against a spot I'd found earlier that Meredith reacted to strongly. Her breathing sped up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. She started moaning and her grip on me tightened. I thrust harder and quicker, knowing I would come soon and wanting her to come at the same time.

I got close. I started ejaculating just as Meredith began a loud, low moan and dug her fingers into my back. A moment later, while I was still coming, her body shuddered. The look on her face was beautiful beyond description.

I stayed inside Meredith until she loosened her grip on me. I'd have gladly stayed there forever. Once she relaxed, I pulled out and rolled onto the bed beside her. We were both still breathing hard. We just looked at each other for a while. Finally, Meredith smiled and said, "that was fun."

I smiled and said, "we ought to do it more often."

"We will," Meredith replied. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. We held the kiss for quite a while. We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was light when I awoke the next day. Meredith was already awake, lying on the bed beside me. She put a hand on my dick and said, "you're sticky. What did you do last night?"

"Something with a beautiful woman that felt great," I replied.

"It felt pretty great for the woman too," Meredith said. "Let's go outside and shower."

The outdoor shower was on one side of the cabin. I was washing Meredith's breasts when Vickie and Earl walked up. "Did you have a pleasant evening?" Vickie asked in a teasing tone.

"Much more than just pleasant," I replied.

"Wonderful," Meredith said.

We had stopped washing each other to face Vickie and Earl. "Don't let us interrupt you," Earl said.

Meredith turned me around and began washing the crack of my ass. Finished there. She turned me back to face Vickie and Earl and began washing my dick. Meredith was trying to get me hard and succeeded. "He looks nice with a hard-on," Vickie said.

"He feels nice too," Meredith replied.

Later that morning, we met Cindy and Caleb and Sue and Art. All of them expressed condolences about Glenda to Meredith. "She was one of the truly wonderful people," Cindy said.

"And completely uninhibited," Art added.

We sat with the other three couples near the pool while they shared stories about Glenda. It was clear from that all six of them respected and loved Glenda. It was also clear that Glenda had been a very sexy woman. Meredith had at least that much in common with her mother.

As the stories slowed, Meredith said, "I was going through some still pictures Mother had. They were obviously shot here and all of you are in some of them."

"Oh no," Cindy said in mock horror, "someone has naked pictures of me!"

We all chuckled. Meredith continued, "I'd like to talk to all of the people who shared this part of Mother's life." There's a couple in some recent pictures whom I never met here. An older, distinguished looking man and a much younger blonde with a stunning body. Anyone know who they are?"

"I just remember him as a self-centered jerk," Cindy said vehemently.

"He could be condescending," Caleb added, "especially to women. The girl seemed nice enough though."

"You just liked her tits," Cindy told Caleb. Caleb nodded agreement.

"They were friends of Bob and Harriet," Art said. "They came here a few times earlier this year. I think Glenda got along better with them than anyone else did. They haven't been around since Glenda passed. What were their names?"

"The girl's name was Christy," Sue said. "I remember she said she'd been on the gymnastics team at the university, you know 'THE State University.'"

"That's right," Art said. "And his name was Vic, short for Victor I assume." Art paused. "I also remember one time Bob got a bit drunk. He called Vic 'Representative' and said something about how his constituents had better not learn what he did here. Vic got pissed about that."

"They remember more than I do," Cindy said. "I just remember that I didn't like the guy. I never talked much with the girl."

Meredith thanked them and changed the subject. She sensed, as I did, that we had gotten all the information available and pushing for more would just make everyone curious. The subject of Vic and Christy didn't come up again.

We all met for dinner that night at Vickie and Earl's cabin. After we cleaned up from dinner, Vickie asked the group, "the usual?"

"Of course," Cindy replied. Caleb, Sue, and Art nodded. Meredith and I had no idea what they were talking about.

"I'll take Cindy," Earl said pleasantly. Cindy got up from beside Caleb, walked over to Earl, and sat down next to him.

"I want Vickie this time," Art said. Vickie got up from beside Earl and went to Art.

Caleb looked at Sue and said, "that leaves us."

"Fine with me," Sue said. She moved to stand in front of Caleb.