Muslim Aunt Sheen's Naughty Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" I cried with relief, "I thought you'd make me wait longer, Aunty." I said, sliding low on the couch till my bare butt was hanging off of the couch seat. I spread my legs wider and let Aunt Sheen settle close to my crotch as she sat on the soft, carpeted floor.

"I want to eat that big, thick cock of yours, son." Aunt Sheen hissed fiercely as she stared at my large, stiff cock with clear hunger in her eyes.

"Oh, Aunty..." I groaned, "It felt so fucking great the last time you did it." I confessed, mentioning back to our first trip to the lake resort, where Aunt Sheen had used ice cream to suck me off.

"I know, baby... I could tell by the thick, juicy cum your lovely cock squirted out for me." She said and giggled as she bent low to place her ice cream on the floor, right below my crotch.

"Are you ready?" Aunt Sheen asked but then said quickly, "Oh, that's such a silly question, son." She giggled and pointed to my thick, throbbing hard cock.

I quickly took another large spoonful of the cold ice cream and almost had a brain-freeze as I lay with my head back against the backrest of the couch. I balanced my big bowl on the armrest of the couch and settled down to have my cock sucked by Aunt Sheen, with chocolate ice cream.

"Ohhh... shit!" I groaned at first but then cried out when I felt Aunt Sheen's warm hand on my cock shaft suddenly being replaced with cold, wet ice cream.

"Mm..." I heard Aunt Sheen moan softly, no doubt watching the blob of ice cream melt on the thick, hot head of my dick before it began to slide down my wide, taut shaft.

"Aahh..." I groaned again when I felt Aunt Sheen's severe, thin lips wrap completely around the ice-cold, thick head of my dick the next moment.

"Oh, yeah..." I moaned my approval and closed my eyes in pleasure as Aunt Sheen began to roll her warm, wet tongue around the throbbing, thick head of my cock. I could clearly feel her warm tongue slide round and round my ultra-sensitive knob for a while before her lips began to slide lower on my thick, throbbing cock.

"Aagh..." Aunt Sheen eventually gagged as the thick head of my dick banged against her throat as she sucked my large cock more and more.

"Yesss..." I moaned as I simply loved the way Aunty Sheen gave a deep, throaty blowjob.

"Ackk.. aackkk.. aaacckk... aahh..." Aunt Sheen gagged audibly and almost choked on my thick, creamy cock as she tried to force its long, thick length deeper into her small, wet mouth.

I was extremely thrilled to have my mature aunt expertly deep throating my throbbing cock and lay back, enjoying the slick, warmth of Aunt Sheen's mouth.

"Hooo..." Aunt Sheen gasped when she eventually popped my thick, slick wet dick out of her mouth. "I want to fuck you so bad now, son!" Aunt Sheen whispered fiercely and quickly grabbed her bowl with the melted mushy ice cream.

"Let me get your lovely cock nice and slick with this, baby." Aunt Sheen said before she poured the remainder of her melted ice cream on the throbbing, thick head of my cock.

"Aahh!" I exclaimed at the cold, wet ice cream as it dribbled down the thick and slick shaft of my thick, circumcised cock.

"That's good." Aunty commented before she stood up and straddled my thighs.

I brought my legs together and Aunt Sheen stood with her foot on either side and leaned forward to put her hands on my shoulders. I looked at her open, frizzy hair sticking out in a halo and framing her round, wanton face as she slowly lowered herself on my thick dick.

"Aaahhh..." I moaned as the sensitive tip of my dick slid into Aunt Sheen's warm, wet cunt.

"Oh... yesss..." Aunty hissed her approval in turn as she slowly sat lower and attempted to sink the entire length of my thick, hard cock in her wet, warm cunt.

"Aunty..." I groaned as Aunt Sheen finally sank the entire length of my large cock into her old pussy and began to rock back and forth on it.

I stiffened my strong legs to support Aunt Sheen's significant weight as she rode my cock on the couch. I watched her face contort with a mix of pain and pleasure as she rode my throbbing, thick cock faster and harder. Aunt Sheen's enormous, dark tits swung wildly as she fucked me faster and more desperately each passing second.

"Ohh... ohh.. oohhh... yes! Yes! Yesss..." Aunt Sheen closed her eyes, groaning and moaning now as I grabbed on to her huge, heavy tits and began to fondle them.

I took deep breaths and kept my cock rock hard for my aunt to ride it. I continued to squeeze Aunt Sheen's large, soft breasts, played with her thick, tight nipples and pulled them till she hissed in pain and bit her lower lip. Her thick, soft thighs rubbed hard against my trim, muscular ones and I welcomed the wetness and warmth of her motherly pussy on my hungry, hard cock.

"Ohh.... I'm gonna...." Aunt Sheen moaned but her words were cut midway through as her orgasm hit her a second before she expected.

"Aaaa..." I heard Aunty growling in ecstasy for a long time as her entire body shivered and trembled.

Aunty Sheen's slick cunt cream flooded my thick, hard dick inside her pussy and it slithered out in rivulets around my shaft before dripping down to soak my balls. The wetness made me feel the cold air of the AC brushing against my balls and I felt my orgasm nearing too.

"Ohh..." Aunt Sheen groaned softly, having stopped riding me and sitting still with my thick, hard cock buried deep inside her mature, motherly cunt.

I felt her heavy hangers heave up and down with her hard breathing as she tried to recover from an intense orgasm. I could understand she wanted to take a break right after her orgasm but I was past being polite because I was extremely horny and frustrated at having being denied an orgasm earlier in the shower.

I let go of Aunt Sheen's huge, heavy breasts and slid my hand to her back. I was about to grab her big, wide butt and make her ride my cock to climax again but she suddenly caught my hand.

"Oh, no..." Aunt Sheen insisted breathlessly, "I can't fuck you anymore, baby. It's hurting inside." Aunt Sheen said with a pitiful face.

"I want to cum, too." I groaned.

"I'll make you cum, son." Aunt Sheen replied and began to get off of my thighs. "Let me suck you, baby. Is that fine?" She asked with a smile.

I saw a thick thread of her mature cunt cream connecting her cunt to my cock as she slowly stood up and it broke and fell on my thigh when she moved away.

"Yesss..." I pleaded and spread my legs to let her kneel in front of me once again.

"Ohhh..." I exclaimed loudly this time as Aunt Sheen immediately took the slick, thick knob in her warm mouth and began bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh yes... yess.... Aaahh.. aah... aahh... ahhh..." I moaned and groaned in approval, extremely aroused and feeling my balls tighten up as I neared my own orgasm.

"Aunty.... I'll cum soon." I managed to say between moans as Aunty Sheen continued to suck and stroke my throbbing, thick dick.

"Mhmm." Aunt Sheen moaned her assent and quickened her stroking while she sucked the ultra-sensitive head of my circumcised dick fiercely.

"Aahh... ahhh.. ahahh... Oh Fuck!!!" I moaned again and again before crying out loud as the first spurt of semen squirted out of my desperate cock and landed deep in Aunt Sheen's tight throat.

"Oh fuck!... fuck..." I kept swearing softly in ecstasy as waves after waves of a crazy climax shook my entire body.

My eyes snapped shut and my mouth stayed open in a silent moan as Aunt Sheen devotedly sucked and licked the drops of cum sprouting out of my dick.

"Ohhh, shit!" I sighed and swore as she eventually let go off my now-flaccid cock.

I opened my eyes and groggily looked at her in the dull illumination of the TV screen. Aunt Sheen looked up at me with a wide, chocolaty smile. I could clearly see her thin lips and mouth were smeared with a sticky mess of my semen, her cunt juices and the chocolate ice cream she had earlier used to lubricate my dong.

I had to smile back at her level of lust as she licked her lips teasingly before getting up and wordlessly walking out of the living room.

"Oh God!" I sighed and immediately fell back against the backrest of the soft, large couch and closed my eyes.

I was trying hard to imprint the moment in my memory because it was one of the kinkiest ones I'd experienced.

I did eventually get up from the bed and found Aunt Sheen washing her messy face at the bathroom sink. I relieved myself first and walked over to wash my dick under the tap. I was watching Aunt Sheen's lovely, brown and bare booty when she looked up in the mirror and we both burst out laughing, thinking about the wild romp we had just had.

It was well past 11 at night so we crashed to bed right away. I remember falling asleep naked in Aunt Sheen's enormous bed with Aunty cuddling me from the side. When I woke up the next day at 8 I decided not to let her sleep.

I watched Aunt Sheen sleeping completely naked and peacefully on her bed. I remember the way her huge, heavy breasts rose and fell softly on her chest while I changed into my track suit from soccer practice. I didn't disturb her and crept out quietly till I reached my home without being caught.

Sexy Striptease on Sweaty Summer Afternoon in Forest

(Saturday 2PM -- 4PM, May 2006)

The second time I remember my seemingly strict Muslim widowed aunty surprised me with a daring striptease outdoor was when we spent a weekend at our favorite lakeside resort.

We had sneaked to the resort often, ever since we came here for our first fuck a few months ago. My summer vacations were on and Aunt Sheen decided to go for a weekend of unhindered sex and lust at the resort and booked the last villa, which we always preferred. This was a year before Aunt Sheen and Dee came to know about my sexual relationship with each other. So, Aunt Sheen and I would sneak out of home whenever Sheen Aunty wanted to fuck.

The lake resort was about 50 km from our city. It was in the middle of miles of thick forest and a couple of hundred meters away from a huge, square lake. The lake also served as a water reservoir so one side of the lake had a wide, raised pathway to walk and a few stone benches lining the side facing the lake till it ended at the thick jungle. The other three sides of the lake were bordered by thick woods which teemed with smaller wildlife and beautiful birds. It was quite a popular picnic spot which became crowded with families and couples, mostly in winter when it was cooler. It was also a popular fishing spot so many people from the nearby village also came there in the day during the cooler months.

In summer, it was a completely different story. Apart from the rare guest at the resort, only a handful of college couples bold enough to make the long drive to the lake would be seen sneaking kisses on the stone benches along the pathway.

As we were to ride on my motorcycle to the resort, Aunt Sheen was initially dressed in one of her designer, fitting black-colored Burka when she left home saying she was going to a nearby town. However, as usual, Sheen Aunty removed the Burka and her headscarf in the bathroom of one of the malls on the other side of our city where there were least chances of anyone recognizing her. Aunt Sheen was dressed in a sky-blue colored fitting Salwar-suit with matching legging underneath and a pair of black sneakers. We both carried small overnight bags although hers was always heavier than mine. After taking a seat behind me, Aunt Sheen liked to lean in front and rest her huge, soft tits on my back especially on long rides on the highway. Sheen Aunty liked to tease my cock from over my pants, and if she got the chance would often sneak her hand in and surprise me by fondling and stroking my clean-shaven dick while I struggled to keep my focus on the road. I was very aroused by the time we reached the resort and had somehow managed to suppress my hard-on before we went to check-in counter.

By now, the male receptionists at the resort all knew aunty because we had booked in several times in the last few months. So, it didn't take long for us to get done to check-in. Aunt Sheen placed an order for lunch and the busboy/ waiter led us to our usual villa, which was last in line among six others which were spread about in a huge semi-circle around the large reception cum restaurant hall in the middle. The villas were spacious with 2 bedrooms and a verandah that ran around three sides. The villas themselves were at least 100 meters apart and gave complete privacy.

I was inside the large main room of the villa and setting our bags to one side when I heard Aunt Sheen talking outside with the waiter. After a couple of minutes, he left and Aunty came in but didn't say anything more. When the same guy came in a little while later with two almost frozen bottles of beer I immediately understood what aunty was talking about with the waiter. Although liquor was not sold at the resort, we knew that if you paid them enough, the waiters could get you almost anything from the village 10 km down the road to the resort.

It was about 2 on a hot Saturday summer afternoon. We had just finished a hearty lunch in the comfort of the A/C inside the villa. Aunt Sheen and I shared a smoked on the raised, shaded porch of the villa looking out to the small hillock to the west. My tummy was full and the heat outside was beginning to make me daydream already.

"Ali..." Aunt Sheen's voice woke me and I turned to see her sitting on one of the large, iron lawn chairs, "Let's go for a walk, son." She said, suddenly crushing out her cigarette in the ashtray on the low coffee table in front and getting up.

"In this heat?" I asked, pointing to the harsh white sunlight outside.

"Why don't we trek up that small hill and enjoy beer on the top." She ignored my concern and suggested instead.

"Up there?" I asked, pointing to the crest of the small hill a few hundred meters away, which was still covered with a thick cover of leafless brown trees.

"Yeah... Don't worry. I doubt anyone's around." Aunty said, trying to quell my concern.

"All right Aunty. Let's go do some trekking." I agreed and teased.

"Mmuuaahh!" Aunt Sheen suddenly pecked me hard on the cheek, "Let's get changed first. Why don't you wear one of your shorts and that sleeveless Tee?" Aunt Sheen said pointedly before she waddled off inside.

I went in and took off my jeans and shirt and changed into a pair of dark soccer shorts and a black-colored sleeveless basketball jersey. I decided I didn't want to wear my underwear so the ultra-sensitive head of my circumcised cock rubbed sensationally against the soft fabric of my short. I was still wondering what made Aunt Sheen decide to step out of the comfort of the cool villa and instead have beer out in the sweltering summer heat on the hill.

"Are you ready, Ali?" Aunt Sheen asked as she stepped into the main room of the villa and I was stunned.

I instantly felt my cock twitch with arousal as my eyes roamed over her from head to toe.

Aunt Sheen was dressed in a flimsy black Sari. On top, Sheen had on a purple-colored, deep-necked blouse which was tight enough to squish her mature, motherly tits together. I saw the proud, round mounds pushing out from the incredibly deep neckline of her tight-fitting blouse. Looking down, I saw the Sari was draped very low on her wide, curvy waist. It clearly showed Aunt Sheen's deep, dark navel as she walked towards me. She wore a pair of plain, flat-soled sandals on her feet. I looked back up as she reached closer and noticed she had made quite an effort in putting on makeup. Aunt Sheen's matching dark purple eye shadow and lipstick completed her sexy Sari outfit.

"Yes... I'm ready." I stammered in reply, shocked to see Aunty dressed so brazenly when she was stepping out.

"What? Don't worry. It's not like anyone's going to be there. Plus, you should like it, right?" Aunt Sheen explained, seeing the look of concern on my face.

"Okay, if you say so." I agreed and stood up to grab the large, black sling bag from the coffee table.

It had the small pouch with our smoking stuff, rolling papers, lighters, etc along with a couple of towels that Aunt Sheen had brought from home. I put a fresh bottle of water as well as the two bottles of chilled beer in the bag and slung it on my shoulder.

We had to wear sunglasses as we stepped out into the harsh, hot afternoon sun. Aunt Sheen locked the iron-grill door before handing me the keys to keep in the bag. We made our way through the deserted parking lot which only had our car parked, near the entrance. As there were no other guests apart from us at the moment, the resort staff was inside and we didn't meet anyone as we walked to the small set of stairs that led up to the raised pathway along the lake.

My eyes were glued to Aunt Sheen's enormous, rounded booty cheeks that wobbled wildly as she climbed the steep stone stairs to the top. I climbed patiently behind her, looking at her lovely, wide ass cheeks jiggle up and down incredibly hard as she took each step up.

"Wow!" Aunt Sheen and I exclaimed together as soon as we crested the top and stood staring at the vast, mirror-like lake in front.

"It's always so beautiful here, son." Aunt Sheen commented as we stared out at the bright blue surface of the vast lake.

As Aunt Sheen stepped forward to one of the benches close by I glanced back at the pathway and the parking lot. It was completely deserted and I didn't see another vehicle except for our car and the vehicles of the resort staff.

I looked back just in time to see Aunt Sheen's lovely, plump body outlined against the bright sky and felt my cock jerk in my shorts as I watcher sexy, soft booty cheeks jiggle remarkably. I walked closer to her and we sat on a hot stone bench. Aunt Sheen sat with her back to the path while I sat facing her to her left.

"Light up a smoke, Ali." Aunt Sheen said and put her hands back to lean.

Wordlessly, I plucked out two cigarettes from the pack and shielded them with my hand against the soft, hot breeze which blew in from the lake.

"Thanks, baby." Aunt Sheen smiled as she grabbed the cigarette from me.

"Mmhmm..." Aunty sighed as she blew out her first drag looking up at the sky.

Still feeling a bit awkward about Aunt Sheen smoking so boldly out in the open, I quickly glanced around needlessly. Then, we smoked quietly and I felt completely relaxed as we got lost in our thoughts. Although the sun shone bright and it was extremely hot, the warm breeze from the lake kept us from sweating.

A little white after we finished our cigarettes I rummaged through my bag for the bottle of cold water. I took a sip to wet my throat and passed the bottle to Aunty. She noticed me staring at her huge, squished tits. I was mesmerized by the way they heaved up and down while she drank water.

Immediately, Aunt Sheen let the part of the Sari covering her chest slip down.

Right away, my cock perked up and made a noticeable bugle in my shorts. I kept staring boldly at her deep, black cleavage. The tiny, white-colored bikini top underneath her see-through blouse stood out starkly against Aunty Sheen's voluptuous, dark-skinned boobs. Sitting so close, I had a clear view of my aunt's long, thick nipples as they poked out visibly against the tight blouse.

"Let's go up, son." Aunt Sheen said and broke my tempting thoughts midway as she stood and walked around the bench.

"Can we light a joint now?" I asked Aunt Sheen as I got up from the stone bench.

"Of course, sweetheart, there's no one around now so you can do anything, baby." Aunt Sheen grinned and assured me.

I relaxed completely knowing this. Eagerly, I took out the small, black pouch and carefully pulled out one of the four thick, long Js I had rolled in the morning before we came to the resort. Aunt Sheen grinned wide as I brought out the tempting stoner stick with a flourish.