Muslim Widow Aunt as Sex Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It showed 6 PM on my cell phone when I took it out. I clicked a few pictures of the hazy, orange sun as it sank lower towards the horizon. Sunset was around an hour away I figured. I looked around and quickly found the perfect spot for what I'd planned.

The tiny, sloping goat path was blocked by a fallen sandalwood tree. It was immense, more than a couple of feet in diameter, just like the other, still standing trees around it. I figured it had fallen quite recently, probably in one of the severe rainstorms that had wrecked the region last week. Its branchless base provided a perfect saddle.

"Come here, bitch." I said and pulled my submissive, plump aunt with the leash as I walked close to the tree.

There was around 3 feet of ground around the tree trunk on both sides which then sloped down to the bottom of the small, thickly-wooded hillock. Aunty Sheen immediately obeyed and stopped a foot behind me. I let go of the leash as I stepped behind her and grabbed her enormous, round ass cheeks in both hands.

"Mmm..." I moaned in approval at the way my plump, middle-aged aunt's giant, brown, soft ass cheeks jiggled and wriggled enticingly.

SMACK!!!

"Aah!!" Aunty Sheen cried really loudly when I brought down both hands and spanked her alluring, large ass cheeks suddenly and simultaneously.

"Ooohh..." I growled in excitement when I felt my young, thick dick twitch within my shorts. "Straddle it and sit." I growled before pushing her roughly towards the fallen tree.

Aunty Sheen obeyed without hesitation. I watched her struggle to put her thick, left leg over the wide tree trunk before she managed to sit right on top. Her tiny, sneaker-clad feet barely touched the ground on both sides. I nodded to myself as I unslung the backpack. I rummaged around and quickly grabbed the lengths of ropes. I walked closed and budged her broad, bare back at which my submissive aunt quickly lay down, with her chin resting on the smooth bark of the sandalwood tree. She wriggled a bit in place and I saw her huge, bare, breasts fall and dangle down at each side of the thick tree trunk.

Aunty Sheen kept looking straight as I tied her ankles to the small branch-stubs on the thick tree trunk. I made sure her thick, shapely, brown legs were stretched as wide as possible so her clean-shaven crotch was exposed. I did the same to her smooth, thick arms and tied them tight around the tree trunk. Now, Aunty Sheen was tied in a submissive pose, hugging the wide fallen tree trunk, with her enormous round ass cheeks jutting up to the sky above.

The temperature dipped as sunset crept closer. I felt the breeze turn cooler as I stood back and surveyed my work. I grinned slowly as wild, weird ideas began running through my head. I bent down and rummaged around for a bottle of water in the bag. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lighter before moving to sit astride the thick log, near my aunt's head.

"Thirsty?" I asked, lowering my head to hers, a couple of inches above the smooth surface of the log she was tied to.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly and nodded her head.

"Okay." I said and sat up straighter.

I kept the still-cold bottle of water a few inches in front of her face. I watched her look hungrily at the water bottle and then back at me. I shook my head and grinned wickedly before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. I took my time to take a deep drag on the cigarette, held it in till I felt it boosting the effects of the weed before slowly letting it out and closing my eyes in near ecstasy. Finally, I opened my eyes and looked at my submissive, slutty aunt. She kept looking at the bottle of water and pleading for a drink. Eventually, I twisted the cap off and moved to sit right up near her face. With her big, brown eyes widening, I slowly opened my fly and deftly pulled my arousing dick out of my cargo shorts.

I grabbed its round, shiny purple circumcised head and rubbed it against her thin, severe lips. Aunty Sheen immediately opened her mouth and gobbled my soft but big dickhead. I let go of my semi-aroused cock and instead grabbed her tight hair bun at the top of her head. I jerked her head up as much as she could stretch her neck and started to pour the cool, clear water mid-way down the length of my slowly-arousing dick.

"Mpphh... Ack!" Aunty Sheen spluttered as she hurried to drink the water dribbling down the length of my luscious, young dick.

My smiled turned to a grin at the way her soft, wet tongue lapped thirstily at the underside of my large, long cock as she tried to take gulps of the cool water. It started to grow hard right in front of my eyes. So, I focused hard on my slutty aunt's hungry lapping noises and felt myself stiffening with every passing second. I dribbled almost half the bottle down my now-aroused dick and Sheen aunty finally clamped her thin lips tightly around my thick shaft, an indication that she had had enough water. I slowly pulled back till my large, round dickhead popped out of her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmhh..." Aunty groaned in disappointment and I let go of her head.

I pulled one leg over and got off of the thick log to grab the backpack nearby. My huge, hard dick swayed out in front of me as I hurried to pull the short 2-inch round, shiny steel butt plug and the pink vibrator out before dumping the bag back on the ground. Aunty Sheen was looking at me, with her right, pudgy cheek resting on the smooth trunk surface. I saw her eyes light up and her thin, severe lips broke into a naughty grin. I straddled the log once more, sitting up close to her face. Aunty Sheen's big eyes bugged and shifted swiftly between my thick, hard dick, to the smooth, pink thin vibrator and then to the short, stout and shiny butt plug in my other hand.

I reached out with my left hand and Aunty Sheen started to lick the shiny butt plug it held.

"Mmhh... Mm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen lapped and licked at the cold steel butt plug noisily, making it slick and shinier.

As she licked the butt plug I placed the vibrator behind me, balancing it on the smooth surface of the log somehow and turning to get off of the log. I took a step and stood near her huge, round naked buttocks. Without a word I reached between and pried her thick, soft ass cheeks with my right hand before rubbing the butt plug right over her tight, brown asshole.

"Mmm...." Aunty moaned long and low at the way the cold, slick butt plug made her dark, tight anus wet.

I stood to the side, bent over my aunt's naked, tied up form on the thick log and made sure to get her tiny, little anus wet and ready for the toy. Once I was satisfied, I again put the butt plug near her face and she stretched her tongue to lick it and get it slick wet once more. This time, I let her suck the round, shiny toy into her mouth to get it slippery.

"Aah..." Sheen aunty gasped aloud as I pulled the slick, saliva-streaked butt plug out of her hungry, wet mouth.

Without wasting time I reached between her giant, round ass cheeks and again spread them as wide apart as possible. I had to peer closely between her mature, dark buttocks to make sure that the tip of the stout, cold butt plug was placed correctly over her tight, tiny asshole. Then, I started to push the plug in slowly but steadily.

"Aahh... Ow! Ouch! Sshh.... Ah!" Aunty Sheen groaned and hissed in pain.

Her tiny asshole was stretched taut by the round toy before snapping back close over its narrow base.

I let go of the toy and pulled myself close to stare at her dark, middle-aged motherly face crunched with pain. Her huge, round, brown breasts jiggled with each short breath and it made my young, excited dick twitch in anticipation. I reached out with my left hand and traced a line down her curvy, broad bare back and stopped at her neck. I knelt near her face and grabbed the pink vibrator from the log before making her lick it too.

"Hmm... Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunt's breathing turned normal eventually.

But she stayed as still as she could to prevent pain in her ass from the round and stout butt plug shoved in.

I watched with a twitching, excited cock as my submissive, horny aunt hungrily licked and lapped at the pink, 6-inch long plastic vibrator. I ran it up and down on her outstretched tongue and made sure it was dripping wet with her saliva. I needn't have done it because when I turned towards her crotch I noticed the glistening pre-cum immediately on her dark, large, loose labia. I switched the toy on with and felt it start to buzz hard in my hand. I reached out and placed the tip lightly on her thick, large clit.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and loud in pleasure as her large, sensitive clit was stimulated by the vibrator.

I noticed her bare, round, brown body stiffened before she relaxed and started to enjoy the incredible sensation on her clit. I traced the tip down her pink, shiny pussy lips and her groan turned to a loud moan. I rubbed the buzzing tip in the space between her thick clit and creamy cunt hole and Aunty Sheen immediately started shivering in pleasure, this time, her moans turned primal. Eventually, I decided to plunge in the vibrator into her creamy, dark cunt.

"Aaaaa...." Aunty Sheen groaned low and long this time as the hard, buzzing toy sank deep inside, luckily brushing its tip on her G-spot, "Sshh.... Aaahhh..." She moaned and thrashed around in pleasure, tied up on the thick, fallen log.

I let go of the vibrating, wet toy after carefully propping it up against the smooth surface of the log. I quickly went around to the other side and straddled the thick log once more, to sit with my thick, hard cock right up near her face.

"Oohh... Aaahh.... Oohh... Aah..." Aunty Sheen kept moaning and groaning in pleasure.

She was in such a state of stoned excited that she could barely keep her eyes open when I grabbed her by the back of her neck and made her look up at me. I grabbed the thick base of my large, stiff dick and brushed my engorged, circumcised dickhead against her moist, thin lips.

"Mmhh..." Aunty Sheen mumbled aloud in pleasure as she suddenly parted her thin lips and enveloped my ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead in her warm, wet mouth before starting to lick and suck it hungrily.

"Fucking whore." I groaned in pleasure, "You've got all your holes filled, you fucking slut." I gasped as my horny aunty started to suck my stiff, large dick harder with the dirty talk.

"You fucking bitch..." I gasped and said, trying to focus my stoned, horny mind, "Oh, suck my dick, whore. Yes, show me how hungry you are, you fucking whore."

Aunty Sheen obeyed me and immediately started to push more of my thick, stiff shaft into her small, wet mouth.

"Mphh!" Aunty Sheen gasped but choked hard as I thrust the rest of my long, large dick all the way to her throat, "Acck! Aggh! Aack! Mpph! Aackk!" Her gagging had turned to choking and I felt her bare, brown back stiffen for a second before her orgasm hit her, " Aaahhh!" Aunty opened her mouth wide and cried aloud in intense pleasure as she climaxed hard.

I pulled my dick out of her gaping, wet mouth. I remember the way a string of her drool stretched from my shiny, round dickhead to her thin, severe lips. Aunty Sheen's mouth remained open in a silent scream as the intense orgasm took over her senses. I looked up and saw her huge, round mature ass cheeks jiggle and tremble as waves after waves of her climax hit her. I grabbed the base of my huge, hard, sloppy dick and rubbed it all over her thin, soft lips. Aunty Sheen kept flicking her tongue out in the throes of her intense orgasm and licked my wet, round dickhead.

"Aaa...." Aunty Sheen eventually managed to croak softly as she caught her breath after what seemed like forever.

I grinned to myself and released her neck before slowly slipping off of the thick log and stepping to stand close to her big, bare buttocks. The sun was nearly at the horizon now and it was already getting dark under the thick canopy of the tall, sandalwood trees on the hill top. The temperature had also started to drop considerably. The forest was loud with the cacophony of birds nesting on the treetops all around us. Everything had turned vivid in color as the setting sun increased the contrast sharply.

"Mmh... Mmh.. Mm..." Sheen aunt's soft moans brought me back to the present.

I looked down at her tempting big bare buttocks begging to be spanked. I followed the urge without hesitation and my left hand fell down in an arc and smacked Aunty Sheen's mature, motherly ass cheek hard.

"Aah!" Aunty groaned aloud at the sudden, stinging spank.

I straddled the huge log once more, this time sitting right up against my slutty, mature aunt's huge, naked ass cheeks. I remember getting a whiff of her musky cunt-juices as soon as I sat. I bent closer to her clean-shaven crotch and had a good view of her creamy, vibrator-filled cunt and the flat metal base of the round, shiny butt plug blocking her tiny, dark asshole. My huge, slick dick twitched hard with anticipation at the view. I reached out and pushed the slick, pink vibrator half an inch deeper into my aunt's creamy, clean-shaven cunt.

"Oo..." Sheen aunty immediately moaned hard and long at this.

Next, I grabbed the base of the butt plug and carefully started to pull it out.

"Aaa..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low in pain this time as the slick, stout butt plug once again stretched her tight little asshole on its way out, "Ow!" She cried out as the shiny, wet butt plug popped out of her taut anus.

I reached out with my left hand and grabbed a handful of Aunty Sheen's hair bun from the back and pulled her head up. I reached with around with my right and placed the skunky, slick anal toy near her thin, moist lips.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as she quickly gobbled the smelly, wet butt plug in her mouth and started to lick it.

I let her suck her own ass juices from the dirty, stinky butt plug and released her hair too. Instead, I grabbed a handful of her enormous, round, naked ass cheeks and spread them as wide as I could. I moved even closer to her back so my thick, circumcised, slick dickhead bumped against her tender, wet asshole.

"Mmm... Hmm... Mmmh..." Aunty Sheen kept moaning in a muffled voice.

The vibrator kept on buzzing deep in her creamy, wet cunt while she sucked on her butt plug. I knew it wouldn't take long for her to come once again. I didn't want to wait any longer too. So, I pushed my hips forward slowly yet steadily till my engorged, slick dickhead stretched Aunty Sheen's tight asshole wider and wider.

"Ooo... Ooo... Aaai!" Aunty Sheen kept on groaning harder and harder before she screamed real loud as soon as my huge, wet dickhead slipped into her hot, tight anus.

Aunty Sheen shivered and trembled in her fatigued, climaxing, stoned state of mind. But she was completely helpless and bound tight to the fallen log. So I released my grip on her huge, mature bubble butt and bent forward. I placed a forearm on her bare, lower back and pressed down. Instantly, Aunty Sheen's gigantic, bare buttocks raised up on their own, as much as her bound feet would allow her. This made it incredibly easy for me to thrust forward, which I did hard and quick.

"Aaai!" Aunty screamed even louder with pain as I sank the first couple of inches of my huge, thick cock into her tight, little asshole, "Ooww... Aaa... Ooooh..." She continued to groan as I rested for a second and gazed at the enticing way her round, huge buttocks jiggled beneath me.

I reached out and grabbed her hair bun with my left hand and pulled her head back roughly.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried out in surprise but complied.

I set my boot-clad feet firmly on the ground at each side of the log I straddled and thrust my hips forward once more.

"Aaaahhh!" Aunty Sheen screamed in agony as I sank more than half my huge length into her tiny, hot asshole, "Ooww... Oowww... Aaahh... Aaahh.." Sheen aunt's groans of pain became louder and louder as I thrust my thick, slick dick even deeper into her amazingly tight anus.

I relished the way her tight rectum clung hard around my thick shaft while the buzzing base of the vibrator brushed tantalizingly against my smooth, cum-heavy ball-sack. I had to close my eyes and catch my breath at the intense buzzing sensation on my huge, thick dickhead passing from the vibrator in her pussy into her anal canal. The sensation was getting me intensely excited and I decided to let go of all inhibitions and started to thrust my hips back and forth in a steady and swift motion.

"Ow! Aah! Oo! Aah! Oohh! Sshh!" Aunty Sheen had started to groan and yell in pain with the intense anal fucking.

My clean-shaven crotch banged against her giant, naked ass cheeks and made them jiggle harder with each thrust. My huge, hard cock was caught tight in my mature, slutty aunt's rectum and it milked my dick with every time I pulled out.

"Aahh... Aahh... Oohh... Aahh..!" Sheen aunt's groans turned to moans of pleasure as she neared yet another climax.

Despite the cooling weather I was feeling very hot as I fucked my slutty, submissive mature aunt's ass. I could feel the beads of sweat now flinging away with my movements and splashing down on my aunt's big, bare back. I continued to thrust my huge, hard cock in and out of her tight, little asshole while the vibrator in her cunt brought both of us closer to climax. I controlled my breathing to last a little while longer and focused my attention on my aunt's dark, big and round ass cheeks jiggling and trembling below me. I remember being in frenzy by the time the sun set and it began to get dark in earnest.

"Aah! Ow! Oow! Aah! Ouch! Ooh! Oo!!" Aunty Sheen had started to cry out louder and louder as she neared climax.

I could only grunt and try to keep the thrusts steady into her tiny, hot asshole as I too neared my climax. I felt my big ball-sack shrink as my balls got ready to pump out my load. I took a deep breath and suddenly started fucking real hard.

"Aaaaaa...." Aunty Sheen could only growl aloud in agony as I mercilessly pumped her tight, little asshole harder and harder.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled out aloud in complete abandon, raised my head up to the darkening sky, close my eyes and stiffen as the first stream of hot, sticky semen shot out of my throbbing, thick dick and splashed deep inside my mature Muslim aunt's anal canal.

"Aaahhh...." Aunty Sheen's growl turned to a loud groan of pleasure as she too climaxed at the same time.

I had sunk my huge, thick dick all the way to the hilt inside her tiny, hot anus and flopped down on her in ecstasy. I could see stars under my eyelids as intense waves of orgasm wrecked me. I distinctly remember feeling every streak of semen shooting out of my climaxing cock because her tight asshole had clenched tighter around my thick shaft with her own climax.

"Fucking bitch!" I swore aloud and panted as I slowly managed to sit up straight after what seemed like an eternity.

"Ow!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly this time when I pulled my slick, softening dick out of her creamy, tight anus.

I figured I was in the throes of ecstasy for nearly five minutes because it had gotten almost completely dark now. The twilight made the shadows even darker. I looked around for a minute as I tried to catch my breath. Eventually, I got off of the thick log and stood on shaky legs. A few deep gulps of air and my head cleared a little. I stepped near to her head and went on one knee. Aunty Sheen rested her head with her cheek on the smooth bark of the log. Her eyes were close and mouth open as the last throes of multiple orgasms trembled through her body.

"You're a good bitch." I whispered into her ear and saw her eyes fly open before she grinned.

"I know, right?" Aunty Sheen quipped, finally breaking her character.

"Let's go back quick." I said, hurrying to untie her bonds.

1...45678...10