Muslim Widow's Anal Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt her lips part and her tongue slid out to tease the sensitive head of my cock.

"Mmhmm.." I moaned in approval as she clamped her thin lips firmly behind the knob and rolled her tongue round and round.

"Umm..." Aunty Sheen cooed and I felt my thick, throbbing cock slide out of her warm mouth into the cool air.

Aunty took one last puff on her cigarette before flicking it away to her side.

"Hold on, son." Sheen aunty stood up and whispered softly.

My eyes snapped open. It was completely dark around us. It was only the dim starlight in the clear winter sky that allowed me to see Aunt's curvy form walking towards the passenger door of the car. She leaned in through the open window and I heard her fumble around in her large purse.

"Here it is." She said triumphantly and walked back with one hand on the hood of the car to guide her through the darkness.

Sheen aunty once again knelt in front of me and took my cock once more in her warm, wet mouth.

"Aahh..." I exhaled loudly.

Her soft tongue began playing with the top of my thick, hard cock. Her lips were firmly wrapped around its girth and her hand squeezed the base of my dick frequently. I bent over at the waist and groped around. It didn't take too long to find her enormous, round boobs in her tight-fitting brown blouse. I slipped my hand quickly through the top of her low-cut blouse and my hand cupped her huge, soft left breast slowly.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned through a mouthful of cock and pushed out her big chest even more.

"Oh Aunty..." I groaned as I slipped my left hand down her blouse and cupped her other mature melon too.

I spat the almost finished cigarette quickly before it burned my lips. I turned my focus completely on Aunty Sheen now.

I let her suck and stroke my thick, hard cock while I played with her gigantic tits in the dark farm. Aunty Sheen was moaning with my cock in her mouth. I opened my eyes just enough to see Aunt's other hand rubbing her crotch furiously. Aunty Sheen moved her head side to side and her moaning got noticeably louder. The sound of her lusty moans and the complete darkness around us got me immensely excited and I decided that I wanted to fuck my aunty right then and there.

"Oh!" Aunty exclaimed when I pulled my slick, thick dick out of her mouth without a warning.

"Aunty, let's fuck please?" I put my mouth to her ear and whispered softly.

"Oh, yes son!" Sheen aunty agreed with delight and I pulled out my hands from her blouse to help her up.

"Fuck me on the hood. Here." Aunty Sheen whispered and turned to sit on the hood beside me.

I caught the base of my spit-wet dick and waited for Aunty to pull her Sari up to her knees. She lay back on the warm hood and opened her legs wide with her feet in the air. I turned around and placed the thick, slick head of my erect dick against the thick slit of her cunt. I had just started to rub my dick head on her thick mature pussy lips when Aunty caught my shirt and pulled me roughly towards her.

"Fuck me quickly!" Sheen aunty whispered urgently.

"Yes." I whispered and pushed my crotch.

"Oh! Yesss..." Aunty Sheen cried out softly as the thick head of my cock slipped between her soft, thick cunt lips but moaned with pleasure when she felt its thick shaft follow it in.

"Aaahh... hmmm." Aunty Sheen moaned along as I kept firmly plunging the thick shaft of my cock deeper into her warm, wet cunt.

Aunty Sheen had sucked and licked my cock enough to make it slick and wet. It slid in almost effortlessly into her wet mature cunt.

"Mmmhhmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned her approval when I paused with the entire length of my cock buried into her welcoming vagina.

"I'll come soon, son." Aunty whispered a warning to me.

Wordlessly I began to pull out my cock till only its thick head was hidden behind her thick, dark cunt lips. I waited only a half second before I plunged my cock suddenly into her pussy once more.

"Aaah! Oooh! Oohh! Ooohhh! Yess! Yess! Oh yes!" Aunty Sheen began to moan faster and faster as I paced my thrusts.

I could feel her thick cunt lips being pushed and pulled with every thrust. The cold breeze blew the peculiarly moist smell of Aunty Sheen's cunt juices to my nose. This got me even more excited and I began to quicken my thrusts. I could feel the engorged head of my cock slamming harder and harder against her G-Spot with every push into her cunt. Her moans turned into hushed groans as Aunty reached her climax.

"Oh, shit! I'm going to come, son!" Aunty Sheen announced in a harsh whisper and caught an arm around my neck to pull me closer to her.

I held on to her wide, soft hips with my hands as I continued to fuck her pussy with dedication. Now, I could hear a sloppy wet sound coming from her cunt as my huge dick smacked it again and again. I felt Aunty Sheen's body freeze before she let out a low throaty growl.

"Unnhhh... Aaaahhhhh..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low as her body suddenly was wrecked with spasms. I felt her dig her fingernails into my back and clenched a fistful of my shirt as she climaxed hard. Her eyes were clenched shut and her body trembled and shivered with every wave of orgasm. I immediately paused with my cock buried all the way to its base in her slippery, juicy cunt.

I could feel Aunty Sheen hot breath slow down after a minute or so. Her mature vagina thrummed with the aftershocks of her climax and I let her catch her breath.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen pushed her head back and cried out. "I came so much!"

Sheen aunty let go of my back and stroked my cheek and looked me in the eyes in the dim starlight.

"Let's fuck anal." Sheen aunty said simply but grinned as my face lit up.

"Oh yes!" I agreed wholeheartedly and pulled out my thick, slick dick slowly from her juicy, messy cunt.

"Oohh, son!" Aunty exclaimed as my young cock left a void in her pussy as it slipped out.

Aunty Sheen got off of the hood of the car and stood straight. She smiled and squeezed my arm tightly once before she turned around and bent over the hood this time. I watched as she carefully lifted her soft Sari from behind and carefully tucked it in her waist.

Aunty Sheen's lovely, large dark ass cheeks were quite clear even in the dim light from the stars. They were in stark contrast with the light peach colored Sari. I watched her enormous, round ass cheeks quivered as she spread her legs apart.

"Here. Take this." Aunty Sheen turned her head and gave me something.

It was a round box and it took a few seconds to realize it was a small tub of Vaseline petroleum jelly. I grinned in the dark at my aunt's resourcefulness. I again thanked my luck for having an aunt who always planned well for everything.

I didn't waste too much time in using a finger to scoop out a significant amount of the Vaseline. I carefully put the bottle on the hood near the windshield. I reached out with my other hand and grabbed at Aunty Sheen's huge, globe-like buttocks till my hand slipped between her dark, deep ass-crack. Aunty Sheen spread her legs further apart and pushed out her huge butt. My finger immediately felt her wet, thick cunt lips.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as my fingertip brushed against her ultra-sensitive cunt.

I quickly moved my fingertip up and rested it on her tight, dark asshole. Aunty Sheen flinched with reflex as my fingertip brushed against her anus. I immediately guided my other finger to her booty and applied the glob of the Vaseline all on her wrinkled, mature anus. Aunty Sheen pushed her enormous ass back on to my hand as I slowly slid my fingertip in her hole. I could feel my hardened cock throbbing against my tummy as I was bent over greasing Aunty Sheen's asshole. I didn't waste another second and stood up straight.

I immediately took position behind Aunt and grabbed her gigantic booty cheeks before spreading them wide apart. I moved forward a little till I felt the thick sensitive head of my huge cock brush against Aunty Sheen's juice cunt lips. I moved my cock above and soon its head rested on Aunt's Vaseline-rubbed asshole.

"Ready?" I asked and felt Aunt Sheen nod her head firmly once.

I crouched a little to position myself and plunged ahead steadily. The engorged head of my dick slipped in through her tight anus with force.

"Aaaii!" Aunty Sheen screamed hard.

I was stunned and froze in place. I strained to hear any sound to indicate that someone had heard us. After a few seconds, lust took over caution and I shook my head before pushing forward a few inches.

"Unggh!" I heard Aunty Sheen grunt in pain as the thick shaft of my large cock stretched her tight anus wide apart.

I felt her anus clench my cock tightly as it slid in inch-by-inch into the warmth of her hot rectum. I could feel her anus gripping my cock tighter as it sank deeper into her asshole. Relentlessly, I pushed on and felt her body go rigid as I sank the entire length of my thick, long cock in Aunty Sheen's mature, moist ass.

"Unnh! Ow! Ohhh..." Aunty Sheen groaned and gasped as I pulled out my thick cock and plunged it back into her tight asshole. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Her groans were short and sharp as my huge cock slid in and out of her bunghole.

Aunty Sheen's tight asshole was literally milking my thick cock as I thrust it in and out. I could also feel her enormous ass cheeks vibrate with every thrust. I could feel the waves of impact travelling quickly through her huge, soft and round buttocks. Mixed with the scent of her musty juices was the scent of her perfume which was slightly coppery. Combined with the cool evening air, I was getting close to my own climax.

I stared at Aunty Sheen's curvy body from behind and kept pumping my greasy, thick dick in and out of her taut rectum. My cock was alternately feeling hot and cold as it slid again and again into my aunt's mature bum.

"Uff! Ohh! Aaah! Ungh! Ungh! Aaai!" Aunty Sheen began groaning harder and harder and almost screamed out loudly as I quickened the pace of my anal fucking.

I had her huge, round ass cheeks caught firmly in my hands and used them as a leverage to fuck her ass. I plunged in harder, as deep as her tight anus would allow me. I sensed her body getting tense which made her asshole clamp tighter around the thick shaft of my cock.

I had been banging her sexy, big ass for a long time but I knew I couldn't last longer now. I instantly started thrusting with more frenzy.

"Oh God!" Aunty Sheen cried out quite loudly at the assault on her ass.

Almost instantly I felt my thick dick throb and pulsate deep within her hot asshole. My eyes shut tightly and my hands clamped hard on Aunty Sheen's thick, wide bare hips before I froze as the first streak of hot, sticky semen streamed out and buried itself deeper into Aunt Sheen's asshole.

"Ummmm..." I moaned continuously as thick streams of semen started to shoot out of my throbbing cock and landed deep in my mature Muslim aunt's asshole.

Even though my eyes were clenched shut I could see colors dancing over my eyelids. My entire body froze and only my thick, slick dick throbbed as it spurted out hot streaks of cum constantly. Still standing, I flopped down on Aunt Sheen's soft, warm body and she grunted softly through her harsh breathing.

I don't remember how long we stood like that, with my thick dick climaxing deep in her tight asshole. Eventually, my cock stopped spewing semen and began to get flaccid again. It was only then that I shoved off of her and stood straight. I looked at Aunty Sheen's dark, thick thighs and curvy legs as she stayed bent over the hood with her Sari pulled up to her waist.

I was roused from my reverie by the loud sound of a truck's horn on the highway a little way behind us. I shook my head and grinned in the dark before making my way to the passenger seat. I leaned in and grabbed the box of tissues from the dashboard and used a few to wipe the dirty mess of Vaseline and my semen from my slick dick. I walked over and handed Aunty Sheen the box of tissue and watched her use a handful to clean the dripping mess of semen and petroleum jelly from her just-fucked asshole.

After straightening her Sari a bit Aunty Sheen wore the Niqab carefully. Once she was settled in, Aunty Sheen lit another cigarette as I drove back to join the traffic on the highway once again.

These were the earliest most memorable times when my mature widowed Muslim aunty and I had anal sex. Feel free to like the post and don't forget to drop in a comment so I feel motivated to share more such exciting encounters with you.