Mutual Gratification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Kat's eyes flew open and her body went rigid. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her hands were like a vise on his hips, pushing him. Her pussy clinched on his penis, increasing his pleasure to unimaginable levels. When she was finally able to take a breath, she screamed and cried, "Yessssssssss! Yes! That's it! Omgod, oh, oHHHHH!! Cum, baby! CUM! Shoot it in me. Ah god, DO IT!"

It was more than his swollen cock could take. He thrust for all he was worth, feeling the cum rise up from his swollen balls, through his rigid shaft, to his engorged, tingling head.

He moaned in anticipation and growled, "Kat, here it comes!" She looked into his face, "Now!" she screamed, "Cum, Bo!!"

Bo's whole body jerked and shuddered as cum erupted from his penis. His engorged head shot his sperm deep into her again and again. Their moans and cries joined like their bodies as they orgasmed. After what seemed like forever, their pleasure slowly ebbed and they lay sated, still connected, looking at each other.

Bo kissed her softly and Kat responded, gently touching his face. "Thank you, "she whispered. He smiled. "You're welcome." He kissed her again and sighed, "I guess we ought to go up."

"Yeah," Kat murmured, "We should." She kissed him again, surprising him with her ardor. She looked into his eyes and said, "That was the best I've ever had."

Bo smiled and touched her hair. "I'm glad."

She smiled a little devilishly and said, "There's part of me that hopes I'm pregnant" she paused, "and part of me that hopes this takes some time."

Bo grinned and imagined the possibilities.

12