My Anni and Me 01

Story Info
My sexual encounters with my sister-in-law.
1.2k words
3.08
55.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Varun (24) Engineering graduate working in Bangalore .My Brother Vishal (32) and Sudhaa Bhabhi (29) works as Software engineers and owns Apartment in Bangalore.

This happens when I came to Bangalore to attend interviews few months back. Sudhaa bhabhi looks like southern actress Ramya Krishnan ,with Sexy eyes, Perfect Curves, Fair, sharp nose and with juicy wet lips. Very broadminded lady with perfect Cup size boobs and round Plump Ass. Often, I use to masturbate seeing her photos.

Once a while or for family related functions, my brother used to visit our town along with her. On one such day,all together(my Parents,my brother and Bhabhi )they went to attend a relative Marriage function.She looked stunningly beautiful in red Silk Saree with her glittering gold ornaments around her neck.I was left alone at home,as i avoid going to relatives function with family.Once they left,i closed the front door and rushed to the top floor .

We have two entries for the first floor ,one from outside and another from inside the ground floor.They have just closed the doors,and not locked it.Front Windows were left open,I could see their room(The 75% of the Bed and Mirror attached door of the bathroom)by Standing outside itself.

I opened and went to their room,Bhabhi had left her nighty, which she was wearing that morning ,on the bed.I could see her bra and panty along with my brother's dresses and inner in the floor near the attached bathroom.I took her panties and start rubbing over my face ,and licked the area which touches her pussy,slowly making it wet using my saliva.Pulled my shorts down and with one hand rubbed the inner side of bra,which touches her boobs, over my dick front and back.Then moved my fore skin of my dick back and start rubbing with her panties.Then,I took the nighty,smelled her armpits area which made me So horny.Weared the nighty.With nighty touching my full body ,i hold my dick and start pressing it.Seeing her close up photo kept above the TV ,i start enjoying.Soon,i was ejecting a load of cum on their bathroom tub.Then Washed all,placed her dresses on its places,double checked all positions.i came back down.

When i came down,got a call from Bhabhi.She enquired about my preference for lunch,as they havent cooked food that day.I told her to buy some Non-Veg items.As there was evening function ,only my brother and Bhabhi came back,leaving my parents at the function hall,as they feel difficult to go again.

They both went up,Within few minutes,my brother called me.i went up ,he has changed his dress to T-shirt and jean and was sitting in a chair on the hall and fitting his shoe.

He said,"Varun..Need to meet my friend urgently....pls be at home till i return..Bhabhi is alone..ok?" I said "ok"..I know he is going to booze with his friends. Bhabhi came out of room,she is still in saree..she said "Varun...just 5 mins,will change my dress and come down ,i Gonna serve the lunch..ok?" hmm...My brother turned towards her and said he gonna come back soon.Like a strict teacher,she said "Vishal...don't take too much..i know you are going to booze".My brother pinched her cheek and said"Noted..Master".They both smiled.

He went out through the front Staircase.She went inside her room,i came out..while coming down on staircase,i thought of window view..slowly returned up..stood near the window,start watching inside.She was folding her silk saree ,bending towards the bed,her skirt covered ass facing me.Then she stood straight and started unbuttoning her blouse,my blood was heating up...she removed her blouse fully..thrown it over the bed..Now she was in black bra and long skirt..slowly she untied her skirt,it falls down.start Humming a popular romantic song..she removed her bra..stood before the mirror.she touches her boobs like she weighing it .Her hip and boobs were perfect shape.I could see her boobs ,very fair with dark nipples.She was now in Black panty only .She moved to bed,took the same nighty which i was wearing just 30 mins before .I was in so much tension,as she took and smelled it. I hurried to downstairs,took cool water bottle from fridge ,drank little and poured half on wash basin.Sat on the table with the half bottle and sat on the dinning table, start pretending as if i was waiting.

she came down,in the same nighty I saw the area which touched my penis.She didn't put the buttons on the top of nighty .I could see her cleavage.She was in hurry getting the plate and start serving me standing very close to me,i could feel her body rubbing my shoulder when he served and her smell too.

While she was serving,tried to put More chicken and said"Varun..eat it,you are a adult now..not a small boy,at least for me you need to eat well"saying that she winked her eyes.Then she sat opposite to me.while sitting,she stood bending,placing the chair properly under her ass,with one hand and holding table with another hand,showing her boobs very clearly hanging like Mangoes.I was staring at her boobs with tasting a chicken leg,she lifted her head ,thrown a mischievous look at me and with a naughty smile"hey..Chew nicely and eat da ..Varun".The way she told that i thought of chewing her pussy and chewed it hardly. once we finished , she went up to her room. After an hour ,out of curiosity,slowly i went up.

Door was partially closed and the curtain was moved till the end,clearly helping me to see inside.She was sleeping with her nighty gone unto her upper thighs ...my dick start arousing. I could see her both round and sexy milky thighs.Confirming that she was deep sleep, Slowly I went near her. She was in deep sleep With her face pressing against the pillow ,holding another pillow with one hand with one leg in folded position and keeping the other straight ,which helped me to get a view of her panties one more,when i bend slightly,Sshh.....This time it gave me more kick than watching her undressing. This is the first time am seeing a lady in such a position. Due to fear, I came out of room, then standing in side-position in the hall, looking at her thighs started masturbating for the second time in the day. From that day, whenever I saw her, her milky thighs will flash in my eyes.They stayed for one more day,she shown more care and was very free and jovial with me.

When they are prepared to return to Bangalore,she came down through the inside staircase.She was in white Chudidhar.I was sitting on the sofa on the hall,watching TV.while my parents and my brother was standing outside near the car,waiting for her and discussing something.She looked out and came near and pinched my cheeks.

"Varun...am leaving, take care...eat properly ok?You will be getting your certificates next month. end.na?

I said"yeah..Bhabhi..may be before next month mid".

Once you get the certificates ,try to come to Bangalore.Stay with us and attend interviews? Ok?.

I said "Sure..Bhabhi..i too bored here..One i get all documents..i will come and stay with you there?

They left.

After getting my graduation certificate, applied for jobs. Got first interview card from Bangalore. My parents called up my brother and discussed. He Told them to send me to his house, where I could stay and attend interviews. I dreamed of fucking my Bhabhi during my journey to Bangalore..

Bangalore...

Reached the Apartment, its on 4th floor. Pressed the calling bell. She only opened the door. Wow...I got a sexual shock for an second...She was so beautiful, standing in front of me in Nighty, showing her cleavage .

.....to be continued