My Auntie, Claire:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she spoke, her voice very soft and soothing and full of understanding, I began to feel the humiliation and stress lift from my shoulders and a warm calmness begin to suffuse my body. She went on to say how she understood completely about my use of her mannequin and her nightgown to enhance the experience for me, and that I need not concern myself unnecessarily about those aspects of the incident. She even went so far as to say that it would even be perfectly all right with her if I kept her things for as long as I wished.

I listened to all she had to say in complete silence, unable to find the words to express my gratitude to her for her kindness, sympathy and understanding. I smiled and felt the tears of grateful appreciation behind my eyelids.

Finally, she apologized one final time and told me she was going to go to the kitchen to begin preparing dinner, and that she very much hoped that I would be able to forgive her and to put the whole incident out of my mind.

I listened to her walk away and then quickly dressed. I then hurriedly replaced her mannequin into her closet and her nightgown into the clothes hamper. I entered the kitchen cautiously and, without a word to her, began helping her chop up some vegetables for dinner. She smiled amiably and chatted casually about her day as if nothing had ever happened between us. By the time dinner was ready and we sat down to eat, I was even managing to feel comfortable again.

After dinner, I helped her clear the table and wiped the dishes, as she washed them, and put them away. When she finished, she turned to me, wiping her hands on a tea towel. "Are you and I…okay?" She smiled tentatively, looking down at me over the rim of her glasses.

I looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah." I said contritely, "We’re okay."

She smiled warmly and put her arms about my shoulders. "I’m so glad." She whispered. "I would hate for anything like this to come between us."

"Me too." I said, slipping my arms about her waist. We embraced for several moments and I was tremendously aware of the warmth and feel of her body. I felt a distinct pull between my legs and was glad she released me before an erection could manifest itself.

She made no further mention of the incident. Indeed, I am sure she must have noticed how I had replaced her mannequin and her nightgown, but she never said a word.

Looking back on the whole incident now, I am certain that Auntie had to have been much more perplexed and concerned than her cool and calm outward expression evidenced. She had to have been tremendously curious about the circumstances surrounding everything she had so inadvertently witnessed. And, surely it must have given her quite some pause to ponder and reflect upon exactly what significance, if any, might be attributed to the fact that I had been simulating the act of sexual intercourse with a mannequin replica of her body that was dressed in one of her nightgowns. Despite her professed understanding of adolescent sexual experimentation, she must certainly have wondered how my actions might relate to her specifically. I know now that she began to devise a rather devious plan of her own in order to discover exactly what my feelings toward her might be.

It was less than a week later when, while she and I were sitting together on the sofa and watching television after dinner, she turned to me and said that she had a favor to ask of me. I, of course, assented readily.

She explained that she had not been sleeping well of late and had, that very morning seen a doctor to have her condition looked into. She went on to relate how the doctor wanted to put her on some kind of sleeping medication, for a period of time, in an attempt to allow her normal sleeping pattern to reassert itself. The medication, she explained, was extremely powerful and could possibly have some very undesirable side effects. Because of the danger of side effects, she related, she was to experimentally take one of the pills, as a precaution, before she would be given the full prescription for a longer period of time.

"So…what do you need me to do?" I asked.

She smiled indulgently and explained that, the trial dosage of the medication would render her almost completely unconscious for well over an hour and that her doctor recommended that she not be alone in the house while under the effects of the medication.

"Unconscious?" I gasped, looking at her with concern.

She nodded soberly. "I’m afraid so. And that’s why I need you to help me with it. You don’t really have to do anything other than just be here with me in case of some emergency. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded and told her I would, of course do whatever she needed me to do.

She smiled. "Thank you, honey…I knew I could count on you."

She said that, since she was rather apprehensive about taking the medication in the first place, she felt that she might feel a little more secure if she were to do so in my presence.

"If it’s all right with you, I thought I might just lay back here on the sofa and read my book while it takes effect." She said. "And…if you have a movie or something to watch for the next hour or two…you might sort of keep an eye on me."

It would be perfectly all right, I said, and not a problem in the slightest.

"Well, okay then." She smiled as she uncapped the bottle and put one of the pills in the palm of her hand. "Here goes nothing." She popped the pill into her mouth and washed it down with the last of her dinner glass of wine.

She turned her body and lay back with her head against a cushion, lifting her legs onto the sofa and arranging her skirt. She picked up her book, thumbed to where she had left off and began to read.

There was a movie on television that I did, indeed, want to watch that night and several minutes later, I got up to change the channel on the television. While flipping the channel selector, I heard a soft "thunk" from behind me. I turned to see that she had apparently slipped into her drug-induced sleep and that her book had slipped through her fingers and onto the floor.

I picked up her book and lay it beside her on the end table. She lay slumped into the corner of the sofa, with her head turned to one side and her arms at her sides. I gently took hold of her glasses and slipped them from the bridge of her nose, folded them and put them beside the book.

"Auntie?" I called softly, touching her lightly on her shoulder. "Auntie." I called a little louder, shaking her gently. I got no response at all. I turned her head and braced her neck with one of the sofa cushions. Despite the fact that I moved her head a fair amount, she still made no conscious response or gave any outward sign that she was at all cognizant of anything.

I swallowed, looking down at her, my mind suddenly flooded with a myriad of sensual possibilities. "My god." I thought to myself, "She’s completely out. I could almost do anything I wanted to her and she would never even know it."

I stood beside the sofa, looking down at her. She wore a white blouse and a navy colored skirt with matching navy shoes. I couldn’t help but notice how her skirt had risen well above her knees and the way her sleek hose glistened in the lamplight.

I knelt before her, reaching across her prostrate body and placing my hand on her shoulder. "Auntie." I called to her, shaking her firmly with my hand. When I still got no response of any kind, I let my hand slide gently across her chest. I shivered as my hand moved over the mounds of her breasts and my penis became painfully erect in the tight confines of my jeans. I let my hand move over her breasts, caressing her tenderly, astonished by the sensually, soft heaviness of her flesh. Her breasts felt so wonderfully big, filling my hand completely as I cupped them and squeezed gently.

With trembling fingers, I delicately opened the top button of her blouse…and then the next…and the next. I unbuttoned her blouse all the way to where it disappeared into the waistband of her skirt and then, ever so gently, I pulled her blouse open and exposed her bra.

It was a soft almond color, with cups so elegantly sheer that I could clearly discern the dark flesh of her nipples through the fabric. I reached out and touched her breasts once more, letting my fingertips play gently over her nipples. I watched in fascination as her nipples became erect and dimpled the sheer fabric. Impulsively I bent forward and kissed the nipple closest to me. My erection cried out for release, and I was in such pain, I quickly undid the front of my jeans to relieve the pressure.

I raised up and placed my hand on her knee, shivering at the erotic sensation of her body’s warmth through the sleek sheer hosiery. I caressed her leg tenderly, thrilling to the sheer feel of her hosiery against my hand. I lifted the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, exposing her to her waist. I literally gasped in surprise to see that she wore no panties beneath her pantyhose, her dark thatch of pubic hair was clearly visible behind a narrow, darkened panel that ran from her waistband down between her legs. Almost holding my breath in anticipation, I reached out and lightly laid my hand on the smooth bulge of her pubic mound. My erection ached painfully in the tight confines of my briefs.

I bent my head and lay my cheek against her thigh, feeling her warmth and the sensual feel of her sleek nylon. I was almost delirious with arousal, my penis literally aching with need. I lifted my head and swallowed. I took a quick look over my shoulder to make sure the living room curtains were closed and then pushed my jeans and my briefs down over my hips. My penis sprang free and a thrill of illicit pleasure swept over me to be so vulnerably exposed before her. I grasped my erection and pressed the tip of my penis down against her thigh, shivering deliriously at the delightfully provocative sensation of my penis against her pantyhose. I wondered how it might feel to actually lay on top of her. Would it even be possible? I shook her body once more, almost violently, to ascertain that she was still in deep unconsciousness. Then, I stood up.

I quickly stepped out of my jeans and then my briefs. Then, totally nude from the waist down, I gently straddled her, placing one knee on each side of her legs. I arched my back and pressed my hips forward, pressing my erection lightly between her thighs.

I shivered delightedly at the exquisitely sensual feel of her sleek nylon against me. I looked down to see my penis cradled between her fleshy thighs and, very slowly, allowed more and more of my weight to come to bear on her body.

I sighed aloud as I relaxed and allowed my entire weight to settle on top of her. She felt so sensuously warm beneath me, her body so wonderfully pliant and softly yielding. The reality of my Auntie’s body was absolutely nothing even remotely similar to the dress form. I pressed my hips gently down onto her, feeling my penis slip, with an almost breathtaking sensuality, between her sleek, smooth thighs. I buried my face in the nape of her neck, smelling the warm clean smell of her and the soft scent of her perfume. I was almost totally intoxicated from the overwhelming sensuality of our physical intimacy. I slid my hands over her shoulders and held her firmly, pressing my hips into her with a slow sensuous rhythm. Almost before I realized what was happening, I found myself on the veritable brink of orgasm. I froze, daring not to move lest the swelling feeling overwhelm me. I held myself completely still until the urgency passed and I could relax once more.

I looked up into her face, and was surprised to see that a rather high flush had suffused her cheeks. For a moment, I was afraid she might, somehow, be aware of the physical liberties I was taking. I watched her face for some moments and saw nothing at all to indicate that she was not completely unconscious and I relaxed onto her once more.

I lay motionless, taking a hand from her shoulder; I slid it down over breast. I bent my head and kissed her warm flesh of her breast where it disappeared into the cup of her bra. Impulsively, I slipped my hand beneath her blouse to her shoulder and gently slipped her bra strap off of her shoulder. Then, I very gently pulled the cup down and exposed her nipple.

"Oh, god!" I sighed reverently as I touched her breast, so exquisitely soft, her flesh the color of milk. I caressed her small dark nipple ever so gently between my thumb and forefinger; the flesh of her dark pink areolae was wrinkled tightly and grown small around her erection. I bent my head and kissed her nipple, letting my lips play gently over her. I took her nipple gently between lips and tasted her with the tip of my tongue. I opened my mouth wide and circled her nipple with the tip of my tongue before closing my mouth over her. I suckled at her nipple ever so gently, lost in a delirium of sensuality and I began moving my hips rhythmically against her once more. I slid my body up higher and moaned aloud as I felt the tip of my penis come into contact with the soft mound between her legs.

At that moment, my suppressed orgasm returned, with even greater intensity, and I was once again on the veritable brink of losing control. Again I froze, thinking momentarily that by doing so I might once again stem the onrush of my senses. But, even as I caught my breath and ceased all movement, I felt myself slipping away into the oblivion of my need. The extremely acute sensuality of my Auntie’s soft pubic mound against the tip of my penis was excruciating and could not be denied one moment longer. My penis pulsed and my first ejaculation erupted from me. A wave of orgasmic pleasure swept through my body and I could no longer hold back my unbearable need. I surrendered to that overpowering need and I moved my hips to the rhythm that could not be denied. I came…deliriously…passionately, moaning softly into her nipple with each ejaculation as I suckled her breast tenderly.

As soon as my orgasm began to abate and I returned to my senses, I was immediately overcome by the enormity of what I had just done. My god…my mind reeled…I came. I came right on her. It was one thing to touch her and tease myself, but I could not believe I could have been so inconceivably asinine. It was almost unthinkable. I sprang up in a panic, wringing my hands anxiously. "Oh, shit…Oh, shit…Oh, shit." I whispered to myself over and over.

I ran to the kitchen and frantically grabbed a handful of Kleenex. Racing back to the sofa, I knelt beside her. The bulk of my semen lay pooled in the "Y" cleft between her thighs and her pubic mound. I pressed the handful of Kleenex down between her legs and quickly sopped the majority of semen from her. Then, with a fresh handful of Kleenex, I attempted to dry the area between her legs as best I could. I pressed the Kleenex down, between her thighs, to catch any semen that may have managed to seep down between her legs. As I quickly removed almost every evidence of my indiscretion with more ease and facility than I had expected, I sat back with a sigh of relief.

I quickly put her clothing back into order, taking special care to get her bra cup into place and then buttoning her blouse. When I had finished, I stood and, looking down at her, was pleased and relieved to see that everything looked very much as it did before I had done anything to her. As a precaution, I felt up beneath her skirt to reassure myself that any residual traces of my semen had dried and thrilled to the feel of her sleek warm legs. For a moment, I even toyed with the idea of doing it all over again, but sanity prevailed and I put her skirt back into place.

I quickly pulled on my briefs and my pants and sat down on the sofa beside her. I did my best to pay attention to the television, but my mind was still racing wildly with the almost unthinkable events that had just transpired. I kept replaying the incident over and over in my mind, recalling with exquisite detail how beautiful it had felt to actually lie on her and the feel of her body against mine.

It was some time later when I glanced over and was startled to see that her eyes were open. She smiled wanly at me. "Hi." She said softly, "Was I asleep very long?"

I nodded, looking at the clock. "Yeah…I guess about an hour and a half." I answered.

She sat up, shaking her head as if to clear the sleep out of her consciousness. "Woah." She sighed with a hand to her forehead, "I guess I’m still a little out of it."

"I guess that stuff really works." I offered, hoping that, as her consciousness returned she would not notice anything I might have overlooked in my haste.

She stood up unsteadily. "It certainly seems so." She offered as she hesitatingly made her way down the hallway to the bathroom.

I cringed on the sofa, praying that she would notice nothing while she was in the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and moments later, the bathroom door opening. I kept my eyes riveted to the television as he approached. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs casually.

"How do you feel, Auntie?" I asked

"Well…" She said, tentatively, "I feel pretty good actually. I certainly don’t notice anything in the way of side effects. The pill worked very quickly too…I don’t remember much of anything after I started reading my book."

My relief was almost palpable. She seemed completely unaware and totally at ease.

She lifted the bottle of pills and looked at it cautiously. "I’ll tell the doctor tomorrow how things went…but, I don’t think there are going to be any problems with side effects."

Seeing that she was apparently quite oblivious to the indiscretions I had perpetrated upon her, my guilt and anxiety quickly evaporated. Being with her so intimately had been a wonderfully beautiful experience, almost a fantasy come true in many respects. I could not help but wonder as to the possibility of other such intimacies if she were to, indeed, have a prescription for those wonderful pills.

We watched television together for another hour or so and then she excused herself to go to bed.

The next evening, at the dinner table, she related her experience at the doctor’s office that afternoon. He had apparently been pleased to hear that she had not experienced any side effects, but suggested she take at least one more trial dosage to be sure.

"So…if you don’t mind me imposing on you one more time…" She smiled sweetly, "I was hoping we might do it the same way we did last night."

I swallowed and nodded, feigning an indifference I did not feel. I was suddenly beside myself with anticipation. I could not believe my wonderful good fortune. In a giddy euphoria, I helped her clear the table and wash the dishes before we both retired to the sofa to watch television.

After an hour or so later she stood up and excused herself and made her way to the bathroom, returning several minutes later. She sat down again on the sofa and tentatively explained that, when she had explained the circumstances of the previous evening to her doctor, he suggested that it would be prudent for her, again as a precaution, to remove any restrictive clothing before taking the pill.

I nodded, noticing with a quick furtive glance, that she no longer wore any hosiery. She wore a red pullover sweater and a short white skirt with white, high-heeled shoes. Without hosiery, her legs looked especially smooth, her pale skin only slightly darker than the white of her skirt.

She said she thought that the time was as good as any and that, if it was all right with me, she would take the pill right away. I nodded and said that any time was fine with me. She stood up and made her way to the kitchen. I watched her return with her pill bottle and a small glass of water. As she walked, I distinctly noticed a much more pronounced bounce and sway beneath her sweater and realized, with a gasp of surprise, that she must have removed her bra as well as her hosiery.