My Autography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After dinner, we had coffee (still we had not started drinking). The Tart again came under discussion. Mrs. Ali started cribbing that such sorts of ladies are maligning the environment of the Base. Mr. Ali interjected here and said that the tart was actually spicing up their sex lives. He received a playful slap for this comment by his wife. She further said that it was only because of the understanding she had with her hubby that their relationship has not suffered. Mr. Ali said something commending her accommodativeness. Your dad also talked about the same things, in context of me. On this, Mr. Ali replied with a lot of appreciative banter, which was rather flattering, regarding me. I remember, he even went on to comment something about me being big in all aspects, both at my heart and above my heart. His wife gave him a shove with her elbow."

Mom was exploring the crack of my ass and for a few fleeting moments she even touched my asshole. A shiver ran, both up and down, my spine as my mouth emanated a moan and my cunt gushed more juices, wetting mom's fingers.

Mom continued her narration, "Mr Ali then started talking directly to me and said, 'Bhabi (brother's or friend's wife), my wife has been so accommodative. Without her my career would have been ruined'. I replied by saying, 'Bhai sahib (Brother, not real brother, but it is customary that wives of officers use this terminology to address their hubby's friend), I also got shocked when I heard about all this, but in the end, I think it's a good deal." Mom licked all my juices from her fingers and paused for a few seconds.

"To this, your dad said, 'Yes, indeed it's the greatness of my wife that I am continuing with my flying. And at the same time, we are enjoying our sex life to the core'. To this blatant reference to our sex lives, I blushed."

"He continued addressing Mrs Ali, 'Bhabi (brother's or friend's wife), we are now very open in our bedroom affairs, I hope you two are also enjoying the same benefits of this sexual taboo'."

"Now it was the turn of Mrs. Ali to blush and her hubby added to the crimson that spread across her cheeks by saying, 'Yar (friend), each time I get back home after visiting the tart, your bhabi extracts all details of the encounter. Then, most of the times, on her insistence, we try it too'. He continued giving graphic details of one particular night when his wife demanded that he fucks her in the ass, that too, without any lubrication."

Your dad returned the favor by giving explicit details of our various sex encounters to Mr. Ali. He went on to mention that particular night's conversation when I had shown my liking to Mr. Ali." Mom by now was herself very wet between her legs and out of curiosity; I too brought my fingers to my lips and gingerly tasted her juices. The taste was good.

"Upon mention of his name, Mr. Ali got real exuberant and said to me that he also liked me a lot. His wife gave him a shove but she got the shock of her life when your dad told her that he was infatuated by her."

"Both I and Mrs. Ali were blushing. Despite that our hubbies took the discussion more and more towards sex and discussed openly about their sex lives. Now they were openly, rather vulgarly, commenting about each others' wives."

"Finally Mrs. Ali got fired up and started by telling that how their sex life had been affected due to her influences. She jokingly said that her hubby was mostly fucking her in ass and was doing her little in her cunt, except for using his tongue."

"Mr. Ali, as he was sitting with her, mockingly slapped her on the back and said, 'Darling, since you are after my friend, I must tell you, he will also not worship your cunt, he is also under the same spell.' Your dad broke into laughter as I was still getting to the meaning of this sentence. Mrs. Ali was turning deep crimson."

I was by now wet and my fluids were making my thighs were getting flooded. Mom's hand was again in the crack of my ass and she did insert her little finger deep into my bowels.

"As I got up to get more coffee, your dad held the hem of my sari, and due to my motion in the opposite direction, it started to open. I was sort of prepared for all this and did all to get out of my sari. I was left in my blouse and petticoat. He then invited his friend to have a more clear look at my boobs."

"Mrs. Ali shrieked but her hubby held her by placing his strong arms around her and started disrobing her, rather focefully. He kissed her violently while he tore off her blouse. She was now naked up her waist and her bra was lying on the floor, torn. Her tits were a bit smaller then mine but very beautiful. I just could not take my eyes off her."

"Taking advantage of my distraction towards Mrs. Ali, your dad undid the knot of my petticoat and let it slither down. I was nude from my waist down. He then called Mr. Ali and started to open up my blouse buttons, one by one."

"Mr. Ali forgot his wife and started ogling at me. Your dad stood behind me and while taking off my blouse said to his friend, 'Ali, you told me many a times that you have been lusting after the tits of my wife, now look, look at them, they are real good.'"

"Replying in kind, Mr. Ali, took rest of his wife's clothes and soon she was buck naked. Your dad, on the other hand, took his time and my tits came to view of our guests much later than they both were naked."

"As my boobs got free, Mr. Ali forgot his wife and started towards me. Your dad whispered into my ear and told me to enjoy and left me for Mrs. Ali. Our drawing room was soon reverberating with sounds of passion as both couples savored each other's partner. The passion took over shyness, if there was still left any, and we all participated with full eagerness."

By now I was also fingering mom in both her orifices. She was also dripping wet and I was making her more wet by my continuous sucking of her tits.

"After that episode of swinging, there was no turning back. We were doing it for pleasure as much as we were doing it for the sake of your dad's career. We became popular and all these parties are part of this."

"We did it in all forms; sometime both of the friends screwed me in all my holes and sometime I witnessed them doing the same to Mrs. Ali."

Mom was up from bed and bent upon me. We embraced each other. All that narration of the sex lives of my parents and proximity to my hot mom had brought a sense of urgency to me. Mom took me in her arms and we kissed passionately savoring each others' lips. I was holding mom by her buttocks and she was busy in sucking my tits.

Natural instinct took over my naivety and I closed my lips over my mom's nipple and mom suddenly inserted a finder up my ass. I was wet with desire and mom took full advantage of it. Soon we both lay naked in each others' arms. We were kissing each other while our hands explored all our bodies.

"Oh! Mom your tits are still so firm and so big. Did you not feed any of us siblings?"

"Not only I fed you hungry kids, but your dad and some of his friends were crazy of my milk too. It's just my good luck, regular exercise and people's attention that is keeping them up." She laughed.

Mom descended her lips on my virgin boobs and soon it felt that a gentle fire had engulfed me. I was delirious with pleasure that started at my nipple and spread in my whole body. The sensations took over me and soon mom was waking me up from my first orgasm.

"Nado, I love you. Just lie still and let me make you happy". Mom then went down between my legs and soon I was feeling her tongue on my inner thigh. The contact was broken and I felt her breath over my pubic hairs. Suddenly, as her tongue touched me on my cunt, another orgasm erupted in me and then it was a rollercoaster ride of orgasms. Mom took her time and controlled the game. She sometimes licked my whole cunt in big strokes of her tongue, while at other time she swallowed my clit in a way that I feared that she would bite it of.

I was soon beyond me and when I got to my senses again, mom was sucking my tits.

"You are more passionate then your sister. She is more into guys. But let's not get carried away. Your dad is still yearning to have you."

I smiled and kissed mom on her lips, I could smell and taste my pussy on her lips. I asked her how I could return favor. She smiled back and sat on my face and while going down again on me said, "Just follow what I am doing to you."

That was my first sixty nine and since it has become one of my favorite ways of enjoying sex, regardless of the gender of my partner. Me and mom, kept the lovemaking on till the morning.

Early in the morning, mom was in the shower when I heard a knock at the door. After getting up and dressing as much as I could, I opened the door. There my dad and sister were holding each other, rather obscenely, both in their gowns.

"Nado, you are a real screamer, we are lucky that our house is in a far corner of the base, otherwise it would have been difficult to find excuses for the concerned neighbors" my sis remarked while dad held her with his palm vigorously fondling her tit.

"That's what you should have catered for. You went to Murree with dad, where no one was there to hear your screams. Dad, you owe me a trip too."

"Nado just ask where you wanna go, I will take you; or is it your mom with whom you want to go?" Dad said while he left Najia and took me in his arms.

"May I?" he said gently as he brought his lips close to him. In reply, I took his lips with all the passion I could muster and said, "I love you dad and my cherry is still yours."

12