My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaScott
LolaScott
108 Followers

His expression turned from shock to shame and he began to cry. This frightened me and I began to cry as well; I was crying very hard, shaking, sobbing, and it hurt to cry. I was wet and cold and he looked at me, pushed my wet hair away from my face and kissed me, and we kissed and somehow we were against the wall. He was putting his cock back into me; it hurt but he looked at me kindly, touching me. He was still crying. I just looked at him, his shoulders above me; his fair skin seemed white under he bright light against the black rain. He was moving in me - he was again fucking me. I focused on his shoulder muscles watching them twitch and flex as he slowly fucked me. I felt my body moving with him and I was shocked - still not fully aware, or something. I orgasmed again and it hurt so badly I cried out. He covered my mouth, gently shushing me. Then suddenly he looked like he was in pain, grabbed his cock and pulled out, cumming on me again. He came so hard it hit my lip and I tasted him. Then there was a noise - the heavy door moving. He jerked me up onto my feet. Suddenly he was gone out of the light of the deck. The porch door opened and I stood there dazed, my wet nightgown, covered in dirt, cum, and blood, now sticking to my body. I clamped my eyes shut as I heard the huge wooden door un jar and open. I was ready for the devil - or the lord, who ever came first - to be there. I opened my eyes and it was Carrie!

She looked at me, more surprised than she'd ever been. She grabbed my arm and led me into the house. She never said a word. She walked me to the bathroom and gave me a towel. She helped me get into clean clothes then we slipped back into bedroom quietly.

This was just the beginning…

LolaScott
LolaScott
108 Followers
12