My Best Friend's Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Dave," I said to my friend who was sagging slightly at the edge of the bed after his orgasm, "You can get your breath back and let me fuck her, join in anywhere when you feel ready!"

I was rock hard between my legs and Grace's cunt was so full of spunk I slid into her with relative ease. She grunted, arched her back and mewled. I was big, and she was normal down below, but I was inside her very quickly as she was slippery from her own juices and Dave's spunk. All the same it was a tight fit.

It was easy to get her going again, my thrusts brushed against her already over sensitive clit which had already had one orgasm and she let out a cry of pure pleasure!

"OH YES!" she yelled, "OH YES!"

"She's like a fucking train!" I heard Dave say almost in awe as he watched us from where he was kneeling, "Shit! I don't believe it, I'm getting hard again!"

"Fuck her up the ass!" I grunted, "You'd like that wouldn't you Grace, you'd like Dave up your ass whilst I'm up your cunt!"

"YES!" she shouted totally turned on by my crude but horny suggestion, "FUCK MY ASS DAVE, DO IT! DO IT!"

"There's no lubrication," Dave looked around the darkened bedroom in frustration and I laughed as I humped Grace and gasped to my friend.

"This dirty little cunt doesn't need any lubrication Dave, just shove your cock up her ass, it's probably like her fucking mouth, and it will stretch real well!"

I was right about Grace's ass. As I fucked Grace missionary style, I used my body weight to pull her ass up so that Dave could access it. Eagerly he guided his cock into the spasming ringed flesh. It quivered violently under his touch and as he pushed it began to expand, slowly but it was as elastic I had expected.

Of course it wasn't painless, Grace screeched and bucked but Dave's cock wasn't stopping for anyone, he pushed, and pushed, thrusting back and forth so that with each push he got further and into her ass.

"OH MY GOD!" Grace screamed clutching at my arms and bucking so violently I almost shot my load inside her, "YOU'RE TOO BIG, IT WON'T FIT, IT WONT' FIT!"

"It will fit you dirty bitch!" Dave shouted back finally getting into the swing of humiliating and dominating his step-sister, "Your slut ass has been used by enough fucking people for me to know that, you know what you are don't you Grace? You're a dirty little whore, tell me, go on Grace, tell me what you are!"

"I'm a dirty little whore!" she screamed back, "I'm one dirty little whore!"

"Oh yes!" Dave shouted, "OH YES!"

He rammed his cock hard and suddenly his balls were slapping her pert sweating buttocks and she was screeching out her pleasure. She orgasmed again, her body thrashing, her limbs failing in the air.

Grace felt my change of rhythm and knew her womb was about to get another explosion of cum.

She grabbed my buttocks and began to crow.

"COME INSIDE ME PAUL!" she screamed hammering her body harder and harder against mine in a desperate bid to get what she wanted, "COME INSIDE THIS FUCKING WHORE!"

I obliged, ramming so much spunk into her streaming cunt that some of it splashed out over Dave, not that he was bothered, he was too busy fucking Grace's ass to care whose spunk was on him.

As I thrust the last of cum into her eager cunt, I grasped both her nipples and began to roll them between my finger and thumb, making her breasts bounce violently with the sheer pleasurable sensation.

"Suck my tits Paul!" she gasped, "Please suck my tits!"

I sucked her tits, making them throb, showing her no mercy, forcing her to beg me to suck them harder and harder until she screaming in a combination of pleasure and pain. With each suck I could feel my cock begin to harden again. My groin pulsated, my balls throbbed, my whole body was on fire.

I took a leaf out of Dave's book and made her tell me what a dirty little cock sucking cunt she was. This made Dave come sooner than he wanted but he admitted to me it was worth it to hear Grace shriek out that she was "a cock sucking cunt who who loved being our whore"

Even I was impressed by Grace's fall from grace, (forgive the pun but it is SO appropriate) I thought it would take longer to break her, but it seemed that the hot little rich bitch slut has a secret liking for humiliation and domination.

She's a lot like Jane in that respect, but whereas I like Jane and even respect her, I don't like Grace and I definitely don't respect her.

"I'M COMING!" Dave bellowed and Grace screamed a raw primeval scream of pure pleasure as he shot load after load up her bucking thrashing rump.

There was a soft popping sound as his cock slid from out of her ass and he joined me on the bed beside Grace, who was sobbing with pleasure, cum sliding out of her bum hole in a steady sticky stream.

Grace's chest was heaving; she was drenched in spittle, sweat and cum. Before she could speak I dragged her off the bed and forced her to her knees. She tried to protest but I grabbed her head pulled it down between my legs and rammed her mouth onto my cock.

Her eyes practically came out on stalks; she spluttered, gagged and tried to pull way.

"Face fucking time," I said as I yanked her head back and forth on my rigid member. Her eyes and nose were soon streaming and she was chocking and gurgling until I finally came, flooding down her throat in wave after wave of cum.

I slapped her tits and called her a whore, and then forced her to bury her head between her step brother's legs and suck him of in the same way she had done for me.

By the time he had dumped another load down her throat I was hard again and seconds later I was face fucking her once more.

David and I fucked Grace's brains out of her head as we promised we would do. By the time we had finished with the dirty little Ho she couldn't even remember her name.

We left her lying in a puddle of cum on the floor in her bedroom. I wiped my cock in her hair and David rolled the dazed and glassy eyed girl on to her back and jacked off all over her tits and face.

We'd let her rest up for a while and then we would be back.

And that's the story of when I went down to Georgia for my Spring Break and literally fucked the brains out of the delectable Grace who thought she knew everything.

For the rest of the week Dave and I used Grace as a fuck toy, I think despite all her orgasms she was subconsciously glad to see the back of us. She could barely walk, her lips were like two truck tires and she could barely say her own name without drooling.

We left her as we finished with her on the day we went to the airport, lying in a pool of spunk which was leaking out of almost every hole in her stupefied body.

I looked down at her naked body, on the carpet and watched as she feebly licked at my foot. This was a Spring Break Grace was never likely to forget I thought with a satisfied smile.

"Time to thank us both for fucking you" I said to dazed girl "Come on, you can do it, lick my foot and thank me at the same time"

"Thank you Dave" She slurred "Thank you Paul, thank you for fucking me"

She kissed and licked my foot and did the same for Paul.

For me though the best was yet to come after banging Grace for a whole week. I was about to meet Dave's new girlfriend back at his college, the delicious but deadly Tiger-Lily who though I did not know it at the time would be my match in every way possible...

12