My Brother's College Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris, excited about her screams and no longer able to contain himself, jacked off on her screaming face shooting gobs of his white load onto her lips, nose, and chin. "Ohhh" she, however, swapped her mouth on Chris' spewing cock to drain the rest of his spunk and polish him clean.

Seeing that Sarah is done servicing Chris, readjusts her so her legs are wrapped around Ryan's butt. He lifts her by the arms so they are chest to chest. Her large breasts pressed against him. Their sweat allows their bodies to slip against one another. He wipes the cum off her face with his shirt and tosses his shirt to the ground. Sarah wraps her arms around his shoulders and lets her head lean back moaning in pleasure. Then with both hands on her ass, he spreads her butt apart, lifts and drops her on his flag pole rapidly, and deeper than she has ever been penetrated. "Oh, oh, oh, uh" she breathes in gasps. His hips rapidly jackhammer into her cunt. "fuckkkk! Your cock feels soooo good!" She screams gasping for air.

Looking over Ryan's shoulders, Sarah's eyes connect with her brothers. His pants were down to his ankles and his penis was in his hands stroking himself to his sister's hot body. On the screen behind him, she could see a red blinking light and she was being filmed fucked by Ryan. "Uh, uh, uh, oh yeah!" She screams, staring at him and the computer camera. It turned her on that her brother, the man that took care of her most of her life, was so clearly horny for her But in his eyes she could see he was driven mad with lust, his eyes looking deep into hers.

Jake stands up, unable to take any more of his sexy sister. Incest or her well-being is no longer his concern. "Sarah seems to love this, right guys? Maybe we should take this porno to the next level!" he said. He grabbed his lube and rubbed it along his long rod, maintaining eye contact with her the whole time. She was shocked - her head racing with thoughts. What is he planning on doing? Why is he greasing up his huge cock. I can't have sex with my brother! But her inner voice was silenced by Ryan's pistoning cock sending her to new levels of satisfaction.

Jake moved behind her. He gently kissed her back while Ryan kept pumping his engine into her. "Oh, oh, oh, yes!!" Is all she could muster, her eyes closing tight to feel each drive of his crankshaft.

Jake rubbed his cock against her tight sphincter and she immediately gasped awake at what was happening, "No, Jake, please no! Not my virgin ass! Brother, please don't ....!" But it was too late, he pressed his stiff pole into her. His slippery-lubed helmet squeezed into her virgin asshole prying the puckered brown hole open. "Owwwweeeeee" she screamed.

"Relax Sarah, it will feel better if you just push like you're taking a shit - you might enjoy it," Jake said, continuing to slide his cock inch by inch into her burning butt hole.

"Please Jake, it hurts," she screamed feeling torn apart with two ducks stretching her apart. The thin layer of skin separating the two men felt paper thin. Realizing he was not going to stop she did as he said and pushed out releasing air from her ass. Her asshole, now wide open, allowed Jake's long rigid cock to bottom out against her wonderful toned ass. They all paused for a moment letting her adjust to their shared girth. Her breathing, once short and quick like a wounded animal, leveled out. Through the pain she could feel an increased euphoric sensation inside of her, humming with ecstasy.

Her brother's hands cup both of her large milky breasts from behind, pulling on her sensitive nipples. "Mmmmmm" he moans to his touch.

"Are you ready for some brotherly love Sarah!" Jake said.

"Mm hm," she agreed with a whimper, her teeth gritted and her lips pursed.

Tyler and Chris stared at the unfolding situation rubbing their now erect rods. Excitement electrified the room hoping to watch a brother fuck his sexy sister.

Ryan and Jake started slow but quickly picked up the pace. Ryan started first into her first, making long deep, and rapid thrusts into her wet cunt. Jake joins in, grunting and thrusting his meat with the same fury as Ryan. They timed their cadence so they thrust up into her at the same time. "Oh ...my... god! Fuck it hurts....ohhhh.... and feels good too! Oh god, I'm so close!" She kissed Ryan longingly as she could feel her brother grip her breasts using them as leverage to cram his cock deeper into her ass. "Fuck Jake, your dick feels soooo big!"

"You like your brother's cock in your shitter don't you!", Jake yelled

"Oh god, ye, yea, dammmmit! I ...I .... Oh my god I am going to cummm!!!" She screamed.

Their sweaty bodies tangled together, two pistons rapidly pounding into her virgin ass and hungry pussy. Her glistening skin was shaking from the pounding of her brother and his friend. Her body tensing, electricity shooting through her entire body, wedged between two muscular men, her loins exploded with pleasure. Waves and waves of seizures erupt within her, "ohhhhhh." Her first full-body orgasm ever.

Then Ryan with a hard final thrust screams, "fuck Sarah, milk my cock!" as he shoots his semen deep into her bruised pussy. He clamps down on her muscles squeezing both Ryan's and Jakes's dicks.

"Yess! Ryan, ohhhhhh, feel your warm cum filling me up!" She groans.

Jake lifts Sarah off of Ryan and drops her face down on the bed. Ryan's cum now gushing out of her cunt. With his newfound leverage, her butt up in the air and legs together he thrusts over and over into new depths of her searing asshole. Sarah howls, "Oh....! Fuck me Jake! Please cum in my burning ass". Gripping her hips he makes one final thrust into her butt before releasing a torrent of pent-up cum into her rear end.

When he is done, he pulls out his tool watching in satisfaction the gobs of his cums bubble out of her gaping sore red ass hole and loose pink pussy.

Tyler couldn't wait for his turn. He moves Jake out of the way and into position behind Sarah. With her butt still in the air he crams his now hard rod into Sarah's loosened pussy in long full motions picking up speed with each thrust.

Ryan, with his camera out, takes videos of Sarah moaning for her new invader.

"Sarah, you are sooo fucking sexy! I want you sooo bad!" Tyler says sliding his full length in and out of her inciting her wonderful moans.

"You're still hungry for cock aren't you Sarah!" Says, Ryan.

"Uh, uh, uh..... yea.... Oh fuck....! Fuck me with your wonderful cock Taylor!"

Tyler pounds into her doggy style for a few minutes. He then wraps his arms under her legs, spreads her apart, and lifts Sarah upright with her back against his chest. Sarah's breasts and curly hair bounced up and down for the camera to film. The camera zooms in to film each thrust into her cunt showing her trimmed-back triangle bush and Tyler's long veiny rod drilling into it.

Chris takes his position in front of her and with his rigid curved cock he pushes his cock into her already occupied drenched pussy. Her right leg is lifted so the camera can film both of their tools sliding against each other into her tiny young vagina. Her pussy was stretched open by two thick pricks pumping into her, the dicks massaging each other into an explosive gush of cum. "Fuckkk!" They all screamed, cumming together, before collapsing onto the bed.

Sarah winded and used up, had a wide sticky smile across her face from the best sex she has ever had. Chris and Tyler both kissed her lips and licked the sweat from her nick. She eased down from her third orgasm feeling sore but satisfied.

As Sarah rested Jake escorted his friends from the home. "Jake, I can't wait to come back and see that video you made." Said one of them., "I hope we can do this again!"

"Yeah, I'm not going to post that online but you are welcome to watch it anytime you're here", said Jake. The friends chatted, high-fived, and eventually left.

When Jake got back to his room, Sarah, still nude lay on his bed leaning on her elbow. "You were a naughty boy Jake!"

He played the video of her fuck session for her to watch arousing his stiff member in his loose pants.

"Looks like one of us still isn't done," she said, her hunger for cocks now insatiable. She got into her hands and knees, crawled up to him, pulled down his pants, and polished his knob to the sound of her fucking Jakes friends."

Jake smiled down at her pushing her head down his pole. "This is going to be a great summer!" He said.

Sarah couldn't help but smile at this. She knew that Jake was right.

THE END

12