My College Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the movie, full from the popcorn and soda, I asked her what she wanted to do next. She laughed, "I'm not really hungry right now."

"Well, we can go anywhere you want, provided that we're not going on a roadtrip. I'd have to pack some clothes for that."

She bit her lower lip, considering her options. "Well, we could always go see what Melanie and Monique are doing."

I shrugged, "Sure. Do you know where they live?"

We drove around until we came to a small apartment building. I followed Julie up the stairs, relishing the view, of course, and we stopped at a door on the second floor. Julie knocked. "This is Monique's place," she announced. However, to Julie's surprise, Melanie answered the door. "Julie?" Melanie almost squeaked. Then she saw me, and the blood rushed to her face. "Um, hi," she was clearly nervous about something, so I reached out to her mind and almost laughed aloud. She and Monique had been playing a little touchy-feely. Monique appeared at the door, as surprised as Melanie, "Oh, hi Julie. What're you two doing here?"

Julie was nervous, "Oh, um, we went out to see a movie, and I wanted to stop by and see if you both wanted to come out to dinner with us."

Monique hesitated, "Oh, uh...I don't know. Melanie and I were about to make popcorn and watch a video. I mean, you're welcome to come in and join us, if you both want to."

I could feel Julie getting ready to say no, so I spoke first, "Well, I could order a few pizzas. My treat."

Monique nodded, "That'd be, uh, great!"

She stepped back a bit to let us in, so I led Julie inside. I could see this getting interesting, but not if I had to rely on any of the girls to make the first move.

As we all sat down, I coerced Melanie, being the more reluctant of the three, to blurt out, "There's no videos."

Monique squealed out, "Melanie!!"

I watched Julie's face register first confusion, and then surprise as she figured it out.

She put her hand over her mouth, and spoke through it, "I think we've interrupted something here. We'll go."

I had an opportunity to have this play out, so I took advantage of it, making Julie stop before she reached the door to leave.

Monique glared at Melanie, furious with her for blowing their cover. "Julie, I, uhh... it's not what it looks like. Oh, shit!"

I interceded, "Okay, everybody just calm down, and we'll sit down and talk about this."

I sat down on the sofa, motioning for Julie to sit down next to me. Monique and Melanie reluctantly did as well.

"I think we can figure out what's going on. I know Julie already has-"

"But it's not-" Monique interrupted, so I held my hands up, and she quieted

"It's okay. I'm not judging either of you. In fact, I think it's just fine if you two want to try out different things. It's not my opinion that matters anyway."

Julie watched me with suspicion, sure that I would tell Monique what she had told me at the theater.

"You know what," I suggested, "I think we could all have a little fun with this."

I could feel the protests mounting, so I did a little bit of coercing, changing feelings pretty effectively. Julie shrugged, "Well, it could be fun."

Monique, who had not taken very much coercing at all, nodded in agreement. Melanie still seemed unsure, so I turned to her, "Tell me something, Melanie. What would be your greatest fantasy?"

Melanie lowered her eyes, "Uh, I don't know..."

"Really?" I asked, "It's your fantasy. You can tell us, it's okay."

"Well," Melanie admitted hesitantly, "I always wanted to... um, you know, play with myself while watching another girl play with herself, too."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Well, anybody want to try it out?"

Monique, though nervous about the audience, agreed to try it, sliding her pants down, and, after glancing at Julie and me, her panties. Melanie unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down hurriedly, scared and excited that this fantasy would finally be coming true. This would be so much more fun than masturbating in the mirror. Monique sat back down on the sofa, right next to Julie, who gaped in wide-eyed astonishment. Melanie pulled up a chair only a foot or two away from Monique and took her panties off, sitting down in the chair to do so. I noticed that Melanie's pussy was trimmed into a heart-shape little bush, and her pussy, having never been deflowered, was cute and slightly out-thrust as she spread her thighs.

Monique had absolutely no hair between her legs, but she, unlike Melanie, was not a virgin at all. As she spread her cunt wide open for Melanie to see, I could see the pink in between her lips. They began rubbing their fingers along their pussies, their eyes locked on each other. Without my help, Julie's own hand strayed down under her skirt, rubbing herself through her panties. She saw me watching and blushed bright red, but she didn't stop as her eyes returned to her friends. She lifted her skirt to her waist, revealing a pair of pink, high-cut panties with white and red hearts on them.

"How cute!" I exclaimed and scooted a bit closer to Julie, noticing the wet spot that began to spread in the crotch of her panties. Melanie and Monique were really going at it, Melanie with her middle finger buried deep in her little, pink pussy, humping at it as her index finger flicked against her clit. Monique had three fingers inside her snatch, panting as she hit the right spots inside herself. Julie finally slipped her panties off and leaned back into the sofa, showing me a trimmed bush and a wonderful looking cunt that spread open a little as her thighs spread. I helped her take her blouse off, and then her bra. Her tits were a bit small, and her nipples were the size of raisins.

I cupped her little boobs in my hands, feeling her nipples press against my palms. Her hand slid down her taut stomach and to the bush over her cunt, before moving down over her thin pussy lips. As my dick grew ever harder in my pants, the three of them masturbated in front of each other, panting and moaning, licking their lips at each other.

My hand moved down to my crotch, and I rubbed myself through my pants as I watched them. They quickly worked themselves into orgasms, almost at the same time, shuddering and spasming around their fingers. Julie sighed as her two fingers slid out, and she looked over at me, a glazed, aroused look in her green eyes. She moved over to me and kissed me deeply, her tongue grazing my lips before thrusting hungrily into my mouth. I kissed her back, pushing my tongue against hers. Monique and Melanie had come over to where I sat kissing Julie, and undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them off, each of them pulling a leg. Monique yanked my underwear down, and my throbbing dick caught briefly on the waistband. She immediately took my length in her hand, stroking enthusiastically. Melanie cupped my balls and fondled them.

Julie continued to kiss me, and Monique lowered her mouth to my waiting organ, her tongue caressing my head. As Monique teased my cock, Melanie abandoned my balls and got behind Monique, her hands between Monique's legs rubbing her bald beaver. Monique moaned around the head of my cock, and took half of it in her mouth in one push, her lips sealed around me. Julie stopped kissing me and put my hand between her moist thighs, pressing my fingers against her sex. My middle finger slid between her lips, from bottom to clit and back.

Monique's hot mouth started pumping my cock, and Melanie replaced her hands with her tongue, cupping Monique's heart-shaped ass. Monique began taking me deeper in her mouth, her tongue lapping continuously. Soon her thick lips rested at the base of my cock, and my head pushed partially down her throat. She began sucking me off rapidly, ramming the head into her throat, my nuts slapping against her chin. Melanie was really licking now, pausing every now and then to dip her long tongue into Monique's cunt. Then, Monique let go of my cock and stopped Melanie, "Suck him off while I have a little taste of your little cunny, you little slut."

They switched places, and Melanie slipped my cock past her cunt-flavored lips and into her mouth. She couldn't take nearly as much of my dick in her mouth, so she used her hand to pump the lower half. Monique thrust her face under Melanie's upturned tush and into her wet cunt.

Melanie thrust backward with her ass, humping Monique's talented mouth. Julie pressed her boobs into my face, so I began licking her hard little nipples, sucking them into my mouth one at a time, and my hand continued playing with her clit.

Melanie moaned around my cock, but then she let go, fully enjoying Monique's tongue-lashing. Julie took advantage of it, thrusting my slobbery cock into her mouth, deep-throating me hard and quick for a minute, and then sitting astride my lap, my cock in her hand as she guided me inside her waiting box. She began impaling herself on my length, my hands on her wide hips as I watched her pussy swallow my rod whole, her thin lips stretching to receive me. I repositioned myself, lying back on the couch, and Monique literally pushed Melanie on top of me, her saliva and cum-wet cunny over my mouth. I reached up, took hold of her smaller hips, and pulled her onto my mouth. She rode eagerly on my face, spreading her lips apart for me. Monique kissed Melanie's open mouth, thrusting her honey-lathered tongue against Melanie's and played with her slightly larger tits for a minute, and then put her head on my groin, sticking her tongue out to lap at Julie's clit as she bounced on my dick.

Melanie suddenly began gushing cum into my mouth, and I lapped it up from around her lips as she bucked uncontrollably, crying out. When she was done, she climbed off onto shaky legs, got on her knees, and kissed me, taking extreme pleasure from licking her cum off my mouth. Then Julie began to orgasm as well, drenching my already wet organ. Monique pulled my dick from Julie's throbbing pussy and quickly cleaned me off while Julie scooted backward onto my thighs. Monique hurried to take Julie's place, ramming me inside her. Julie slid down my legs and began licking Monique's ass cheeks, and then her crack. Monique bounced as hard as Julie had, my cock filling her deeply.

Melanie stopped kissing me and interrupted Julie, making her get on her hands and knees behind Monique, and then tongue fucked Julie's dripping cunt. Monique only took a few minutes before her pussy clamped tightly around my rod and milked me. When she pulled me out, she got down and sucked her own cum off me.

"I think it's time for Melanie to have you take her virginity," Monique grinned, "She needs your meat stretching that tight little hole of hers." I had Melanie lie on the couch and spread her thighs apart, and I climbed onto her, my cock head pressing insistently against her tight little cunt. I pushed inside slowly, barely getting my head past her inner lips.

She gasped, "So big. I don't think it's gonna fit."

Monique reached down between Melanie's open thighs and touched her clit. She wiggled it in circles, and Melanie cried out. My dick began inching its way inside her until it reached her intact hymen. Melanie was so preoccupied with Monique twiddling her clit that she almost didn't notice as I pushed a little harder, tearing her hymen and deflowering her. She winced with the pain, but I was already buried deep inside her, the head pressing against her cervix. I was going to stay like that for a second as her newly introduced cunt walls throbbed and constricted against my length, but, thanks to Monique, Melanie was already rocking against me, so I began taking long, easy thrusts, pulling almost out to the head before easing it back in. Her legs wrapped possessively around me, her thighs resting on my hips.

I began thrusting harder, and Melanie squeezed her eyes closed. She pulled at my shoulders and back, squealing and mewling, and then gritting her teeth as orgasm ripped through her slightly sore pussy, and a mixture of cum and a bit of blood coated my dick. I stayed inside Melanie, letting her calm down a minute before leaning back, tendrils of blood along my length. Monique pulled Melanie against her, kissing her, smoothing her hair. Julie went and picked up a dish towel off the counter to clean me with. When she leaned back onto the sofa, I hovered above her while her legs opened for me. I took her legs and rested them on my chest, exposing her waiting cunt. I then thrust deep into her, burying myself to the hilt in one stroke. I pounded into her, ravaging her while she begged for more. Her feet were on my neck, so I took the time to suck on her cute little toes, which she enjoyed immensely as she also enjoyed my dick plowing into her stretched pussy.

Monique cuddled with Melanie, who suckled leisurely on her tits, and Julie came once again, bucking up against me, and I finally reached my limits. I groaned, "Oh, I'm gonna blow!"

With that, I climaxed, and spurted globs of cum deep into her, my mouth wrapped around her big toe as I grunted. Then, fully spent for the time being, we lay gasping on the sofa. We were all exhausted, so Julie and I soon left, hugging Melanie and Monique before we left. I whispered in Melanie's ear, "Just wait. The next time I fill you up, there'll be way more pleasure than pain!"

Working at the studio after that night became much more interesting, with after-hours sessions as I mounted Julie from behind or Melanie and Monique took turns sucking me off, sharing the sticky prize afterward. It had to be the most pleasurable and rewarding job I've ever had.

12