My Coming Out - "Date Night"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Doug stood before me, I was totally enjoying "La Difference"! His engorged member was so engorged that it was literally pointing at the ceiling. I could clearly see the veins running up the huge shaft. I pushed myself off the couch and raised my hands over my head, "Would you be a sweetie and unzip me?"

As I turned, Doug quickly stepped over and unzipped my dress. I shrugged my shoulders and it fell to the floor. He quickly unhooked and removed my bra. His huge hands roughly cupped my breasts as he kissed my neck.

He abruptly spun me around. "You really enjoyed teasing me tonight, didn't you?" he asked. His right hand again firmly encircled my bicep while the left hand began sliding down my belly.

"Oh honey, no, I wasn't teasing you", I murmured up at him, "I mean, I was just.....OH, MY GOD!!" When his left hand had reached my crotch, I had spread my legs slightly for him but instead of stroking me, as he usually did, the huge hand completely enveloped my pussy and he totally lifted me off the floor!

"OH HONEY, OH MY GOD! HONEY!!!!" was all that I could exclaim. I was squealing like an eighteen year old girl loosing her virginity. I mean, I've always playfully wrestled around with guys; sometimes at the pool, they've thrown me in the water. Heck, every girl has done that. However, I've NEVER, EVER, been picked up by THAT!

As I mentioned before, Doug is strong and I mean REALLY strong. Even though Gary can bench press close to two hundred pounds, Doug easily presses more than that. (I'm not sure how much, but the guy is tremendously strong.)

At any rate, Doug had completely picked me off the floor and my legs were running furiously, even though my feet were a foot off the floor. Thankfully, his fingers didn't penetrate me; that would have really hurt!

I couldn't do anything! I grabbed his huge left bicep and held on desperately. "No honey, I wasn't teasing! Honest!"

"Yes you were," came his calm reply, "But, you're not going to do it anymore, are you?"

"Oh no, honey! Never again!"

Doug laughed and carried me over to the bed. "Are you sure? Really sure?"

"Oh, My God, yes! I'm sure!"

Doug laughed and with one motion threw me on the bed. I landed on my back and bounced several inches high. In an instant, Doug was on the bed, kneeling between my shaking legs. His huge erection bobbed from side to side. "Spread your legs", he commanded.

I regained some of my composure and smiling up at him, parted my legs. "Wider", Doug ordered. I immediately complied. "No, wider!" I gritted my teeth and opened as wide as I could without pulling a muscle.

Doug reached over me to grab a pillow. "Lift your ass. Now!"

I certainly wasn't going to wait to be lifted up by my little coochie so I immediately raised my butt so that he could position the pillow at the small of my back.

Doug leered down at my pussy. Gripping his rigid cock at the base, he guided the big thing to where the head was pressed against my totally moist lips. "God, you've got a beautiful pussy. I've loved your pussy since the first time that I fucked you."

"Oh", I thought, "Now this is different." Since Gary and I had our session with Mike, for some reason, we started to indulge in large amounts of "dirty talk" in the bedroom. And, I mean some REALLY dirty talk. I tell Gary, in no uncertain graphic terms exactly what I want him to do to me and he does the same. I don't know what triggered this. To you "Junior Psychologists" reading this, maybe it's due to our repressed Baptist upbringing or something like that. All I know is that Gary and I really turn each other on when we "get dirty". Karen, for her part, curses like a sailor and will get graphic at the drop of a hat. On the other hand, Doug is the perfect "Southern Gentleman"; I mean he hardly ever curses and, in the bedroom, very seldom says anything remotely vulgar.

Tonight, however, was a completely different story. Maybe it was my teasing that put him over the top; maybe it was something else. All I know is, I liked it!

Doug continued stroking my pussy with his big cock head, moving it from my clit, downwards, and back again, talking all the while. "Oh yeah, your pussy is getting so wet. So fucking wet. God, I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight. I'm going to fuck you so hard you're not going to be able to walk."

"Uh Oh", I thought, "I'm going to get the porn star treatment tonight." But then, at the same time, a little voice went off in my head, "So what?" I just laid back, waiting, with my eyes closed, enjoying Doug's talk and the sensation of his cock head against the lips of my pussy.

I have to admit, when Karen first told me of Doug's penchant for "going porn star" with her, I didn't believe it. However, after the first time with him, I realized that every word of what she told me was true. I have never had a guy between my legs who can go as long (and hard) as Doug can. I mean, he can go for an hour or more without coming; I've never seen anything like it. I've had guys in the past that could go for thirty minutes or more but nothing like Doug. In Gary's case, he occasionally will go for thirty or more minutes but most of the time it's in the fifteen to twenty minute range. (This is totally fine with me since I can usually have multiple orgasms in this kind of time frame.) If any of you women reading this think that you'd like to be screwed for an hour or more; well, be careful of what you wish for.

Tonight though, as far as I was concerned, Doug could do anything he wanted to. I began to move my hips slightly. The "ache" and "itch" that I had been experiencing all day were coming to their peak; egged on by that huge cock head at my opening. I arched my back and moved my hips higher. Doug didn't miss the hint. I felt the cock head begin to go into me. "OH GOD, YES!!!" I was totally incapable of holding it in.

I didn't wait for him to push my legs back. I pulled my knees toward me and tried to spread my legs even further. I felt his strong hands pushing the backs of my thighs as he playfully moved the cock head in and out. I was gasping, "Come On. Come On. Come ON!!"

Suddenly with one quick, savage move, Doug buried the entire length of his tool deep inside me. The abruptness of the move caught me by surprise and any other time might have hurt but I was so ready (and so horny) that I welcomed every inch of it, "OH, GOD, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!"

He didn't give me an instant to get used to the giant tool. Instead, he began slamming me repeatedly, over and over. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, God, your pussy is so hot! Oh Yeah!" I threw my hands over my head to press against the headboard. His ramming became even harder. I briefly opened my eyes but all I could focus on (besides the ceiling) were my beautiful burgundy shoes (will stiletto heels, of course) that were above my head. I closed my eyes again, concentrating on the big tool that I was barely accommodating.

I'm not sure when it happened but my concentration was interrupted by a loud BANG of something hitting the wall, followed moments later by an equally loud BANG! I opened my eyes and, looking up, noticed that my beautiful shoes were gone! "My God," I thought to myself, "I'd been screwed hard in the past but never out of my shoes!" I don't think that Doug even noticed. He was too intent upon making good on his threat to fuck me so hard that I wouldn't be able to walk. As far as I was concerned, he was almost there!

Given my state of "horniness" and Doug's almost savage screwing, it was almost inevitable that I would be having an orgasm and an intense one at that. I began gasping as the feeling hit me and, despite Doug's firm grip, I began to jerk my hips. Doug knew exactly what to do. With one brutal thrust, he forced every inch of his cock into me and pinned me firmly without moving. I thought I was going to go out of my mind with pleasure, "YES, OH DEAR GOD, YES! YES! YES!" My feet furiously pumped back and forth. "OH, DAMMITT! YES! YES! YES!"

The orgasm was so intense that I felt like passing out. However, Doug was just getting started. "Damn, you're a hot little bitch. Your pussy is so hot. So hot!" Abruptly, he pulled his tool out. "Roll over! Roll over! NOW!" I was totally out of breath but I quickly complied, raising myself up on to my hands and knees. "No!" A big hand on my shoulder pushed me down. I immediately dropped, putting my hands, head, and shoulders on the bed. "Raise that hot little ass!" Higher!" I struggled to push my butt higher.

"I SAID raise your ass!" SMACK! The sound of his open hand slapping my ass startled me even more than the stinging sensation that I felt. Good Lord! What had gotten into this guy? Again, I pushed my butt skyward and, again, I felt the big cock head at my entrance. In an instant, the big tool was firmly embedded in me. I gasped as I struggled to relax and accommodate him.

Doug was very pleased with the view. "Oh yeah", he murmured, "Oh yeah. Look at that little pussy stretch. Oh yeah. Your little pussy looks great taking my cock. I'm going to feed that little pussy so much cock, she won't know what to do with it". Although I was enjoying the "dirty talk" and the sensation, I was certainly in no position to talk. Instead, I grabbed two fistfuls of the bedspread and held on for dear life.

Suddenly Doug stopped, with his cock buried securely inside me. "Give me your hands!" he demanded.

"Huh?" was the only reaction I had. Now what?

"GIVE me your hands!" he again demanded. Slowly, hesitantly, I reached one arm back to him which he roughly grabbed by the forearm. "Now the other!" I tentatively reached the other arm back to where he could grab. Firmly grasping my forearms, I felt him position himself. He withdrew about four or five inches of his cock.

Suddenly, and with all the force he could muster, he drove the length of his tool back into me. I thought I was going to yell my head off, "OH SHIT! OH MY GOD! OH SHIT!!!"

Doug tightened his grip on my forearms as he began to hammer me again. All that could be heard was the unmistakable splat of flesh against flesh and my anguished (and lustful) moaning. I could feel my exquisite earrings bouncing back and forth (seeming to keep time with my breasts). I knew that my perfect hairdo was a thing of the past. And then some.

Doug was clearly enjoying himself. Stopping he asked in a mocking voice, "Now, are you sure that you're never going to tease me again? Are you sure?"

"Oh No, honey. I promise I'll never tease you again. I promise. I promise. I promise", I moaned.

"Oh, you know, I don't believe you. I just don't believe you're sincere", he replied with the same mocking tone. With that, he resumed his pounding of my helpless little pussy. "I just think you're lying to me."

"Oh No, honey. I promise I'm not lying." Still, I can't deny that I was having sensations that were more than a little pleasurable. The feeling of complete helplessness and being completely dominated by Doug were far outweighing anything else.

It seemed like we continued in that position for hours even though it probably wasn't for more than ten or fifteen minutes. All I can remember is that I had never been pounded so hard, for so long, in my life.

Finally, Doug withdrew from me, released my arms and jerked me to a standing position. I was still moaning from the pounding that my now-red little coochie had endured. He roughly led me over to the couch. "Stand up there", he ordered. What in the world was he going to do NOW?

I awkwardly climbed up on the couch. My legs were so weak, I would have probably fallen off if Doug hadn't been steadying me with one beefy hand. "Turn around. Bend over. BEND OVER! Squat down lower!" I had no idea what he was going to do. Surely, we weren't going to screw here. I mean, it would have been like trying to fuck on a trampoline. I must have looked like some doofuss trying to water ski for the first time.

Suddenly, I felt the cock back inside me; maybe two or three inches of it. "Give me your hands. NOW!" Doug demanded.

My legs were shaking like crazy; partly from trying to balance on the sofa and partly from the hard screwing that Doug had just given me. He again grabbed me by my forearms and drove the remainder of his cock into me. "OH SHIT!" I yelled out. This time it really felt like I couldn't take any more.

I must have looked totally comical. I mean, when Doug started screwing me again, it was like we had a huge rubber band connecting us. His torso would hit my butt, propelling me out and his strong hands would pull me downward until I was completely impaled again. Again, all that could be heard was the flesh on flesh sound intermingled with my moaning.

Thankfully, Doug didn't keep me in that position for too long. After a few minutes, he took his cock out and led me back to the bed. Putting me on my back, with a pillow firmly anchored under my butt, Doug arranged our legs so that we were perfectly intertwined. "Oh, this is more like it", I thought to myself. I had seen this position in porno movies before, but for some reason, Gary and I had never really tried it.

However, now, I could see that we had really been missing out on something! After Doug had gotten our legs perfectly arranged, he again entered me and stretched out to where our bodies were almost at 90 degree angles. I had the best, most delicious view that I think that I've ever had! As I've mentioned in previous stories, I'm a visual person and have always been. I'm totally turned on by watching myself being penetrated; for me, it's a powerful image.

Heretofore, either I've been on top looking down or on my back looking "down there". Sure, I've enjoyed it, but in this new position it seemed like there was nothing else; nothing to distract from the joining of our "good parts". Sound stupid? Maybe. But that's just the way I felt.

I opened my top leg as far as possible so that Doug could do as he wished. (As for my other leg; forget it. It was totally immobilized by Doug's gigantic thigh.) Doug eased his big member into me, all the way to his balls.

I became totally, completely, one hundred percent mesmerized by the sight. In some ways, it was like looking at another person. Doug seemed to realize what I was feeling and said nothing. He pushed himself up and rested on his elbow while he moved against me.

OK. Let me say something stupid. I know that you won't understand this but, in a manner of speaking, "Doug the Man" went away and was replaced by "Doug the Cock".

I stared down at the beautiful sight, unable to tear my eyes away. The huge pole would slide backward for five or six inches and then back into me until all that I could see was a pair of tennis ball sized testicles. The pole was absolutely gorgeous, glistening from my own fluids and the moisture served to illuminate every vein on it. The sight was indescribable. The feeling of being penetrated, invaded, taken, or whatever you wish to call it was so powerful that I began to shake.

I turned my attention and my gaze more to my pussy. Doug had been absolutely right. My little coochie WAS being stretched. And, yes, she did look great taking his cock! My hand went down between us and I rested two fingers on the big pole, playfully feeling its slick surface as it went back and forth. I moved my hand so that I could see my clitoris. She was sticking out like the proverbial "sore thumb"; insistent, demanding attention. I turned my torso slightly, until my love button was being grazed by the equally insistent cock.

That did it. I knew then I was headed for not just an orgasm but an earthshaking one. I began to breathe in a sobbing fashion, struggling to keep from crying out. "Don't Stop. Don't Stop, Please Don't Stop" was all that I could say. Again, I've got to say something stupid; I wasn't talking to Doug. I was talking to his cock. It was THAT good!

Then, the "earthquake" began. I bit down on my lip and gripped Doug's thigh. My legs began to quiver uncontrollably. "A little more. A little more. A little more", I sobbed. Doug was proving that he was an absolute master. He began to take shorter strokes, a couple of inches out and then back in. I threw my head back and totally lost it, "YES! YES! YOU'RE SO DAMN GOOD! YES!" The waves went over me like a Tsunami.

I can't tell how long my orgasm lasted but I know that when I finished, I actually had tears running down my cheeks.

My fine hairdo was totally down in my face. I brushed the hair aside and for the first time in minutes looked at Doug's face. He was sweating profusely and breathing as hard as I was. I pushed away from him and repositioned myself on the bed. I grabbed the pillow and put it under my ass. Looking up at him, I grabbed my legs under my knees and pulled them back as far as I could while at the same time spreading my legs. "Come on baby.....Come on baby....Come on baby!" I pleaded. "Come on...Come on...Come ON!."

Doug grinned as he positioned himself on top of me. No more teasing; No more games; No more talk! He quickly eased the big head back into me, followed by his entire length. I grunted loudly, "Yeah, That's it! That's it! YES!" He looked down at me with complete, total lust in his eyes. He began to really slam it into me only with a greater urgency. He wasn't going to hold back any longer. Now, he was ready to finish. He hadn't been pounding me for more than a minute when he gave a loud grunt, "Oh God, your pussy feels SO GREAT!"

I laughed, almost hysterically, "I know honey! I KNOW!!" With one final thrust, he buried his cock up to his gigantic balls.

I squeezed my legs against him as tight as I could and dug my fingernails into his back. He grunted like a bear, "Uh, Shit, Uh!" I closed my eyes and smiled up at the ceiling. I felt the big pole convulsing inside me. I forgot to count the number of times but I know that it was more than four or five. Before the last one even happened, I felt his semen leaking out of my pussy and making a trail down between the cheeks of my ass. I couldn't help it; I broke out in a totally weird laugh, "You're so DAMN GOOD!"

For a few moments Doug didn't move and the only thing I could feel the big pole contracting inside me. Then, Doug smiled down at me and rolled off, putting a big arm under me and pulling me close.

We were both breathing as if we had just completed a marathon. Neither of us spoke for the next ten or fifteen minutes. Finally, I rolled over toward him and rested my head on his chest. "Honey, that was absolutely fantastic", I murmured.

"No fucking lie", he replied. Both of us chuckled at his response.

We lay there for another few minutes. Neither one of us wanted to say (or hear) anything. It was as if nothing could adequately convey the feelings of complete physical satisfaction that both of us had experienced.

I finally spoke, "Do you think that Karen and Gary have finished yet?"

"Oh, either way it doesn't really matter," Doug replied, "Gary and I agreed that you and Karen would be going twice tonight."

I pushed myself up with mock indignation, "What do you mean, You and Gary agreed? Do you think that Karen and I are just a couple of sluts?"

Doug looked up with a satisfied grin, "Well, now that you mention it...."

I broke out laughing and made a motion as if to hit him, "You jerks! Karen and I are going to cut you guys off for a month and then we'll see what happens!"

Doug laughed loudly, "Yeah, I'll just bet that you cut us off. There wouldn't be a single battery left in Wal-Mart because you guys would be using them all for your vibrators!"

I looked back at him with mock seriousness, "Hmmm, you may just have a point." Both of us broke out laughing again.

We laid there for a few more minutes and my left hand went lazily down Doug's belly until it got to his crotch. I gently cupped my hand under his gigantic balls, looked up at him and smiled, "Honey, I have to tell you, you have the biggest balls that I've every seen on a man."