My Coming Out - My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my arms around Mike holding on for dear life. The force of his hard thrusting had forced my legs apart to the extent that I was just laying back and let Mike take what he wanted. I had no concept of anything except the huge prick that was sliding in and out of me. My moans never stopped, "Oh JESUS GOD, PLEASE...Oh MY GOD! MIKE, HONEY, OH MIKE!"

For the life of me, I can't tell you how long it went on like this. It could have been ten minutes; it could have been thirty minutes. All I know is that I was getting laid like I had never been laid before. I don't know really know how to put into words the feelings that I had during my first orgasm with Mike. All that I know is that sometime during this incredible feeling of being stretched to my absolute limit I could feel every nerve in my body going down into my pelvic region. Although it had seemed to start out as a dull ache it was now expanding into wave after wave of sheer pleasure.

Suddenly, the explosion hit and I cried out; even sobbed as it hit, "Oh MY GOD...MY GOD...MY GOD...!" Even though Mike was firmly atop me, thrusting away, my hips had the sensation that they were floating off the bed. If any airplane had flown through the room, I wouldn't have noticed.

After my orgasm had hit me (and I do mean "hit") I continued to hold Mike tightly and relish the feeling of his hard, rhythmic motion. Again, I had no idea of how much longer this went on until I noticed that Mike's breathing had become heavy and was coming in quick gasps.

Then, Mike finally came to the brink, "Oh, SHIT, Oh Baby, Oh SHIT!" He then gave one, two, three final hard thrusts, "Oh, YEAH!" Although my pussy was somewhat numb due to Mike's hard screwing and my own orgasm, I could feel his big cock convulse time after time.

Mike collapsed on top of me. I could feel the big rod slowly but perceptively shrinking a bit inside me. I lowered my legs and smiled up at him, "You know Mike, you're really TOO much." We both laughed.

About that time, Mike looked over his shoulder and then turned back to me, "I think there's someone else that wants to do something with you." With that he rolled off me. I looked up to see Gary smiling down at me. I looked further down and saw that he had a huge erection; as big as I've ever seen from him.

I laid back, put my arm under my head, and murmured in my sweetest Georgia Peach voice, "OK Honey, but how about giving me a couple of minutes to rest, OK?"

To my complete and utter shock, his smile faded and he quickly knelt between my legs, "Fuck that, I'm not waiting another second." With that, Gary roughly (and I mean roughly) grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders.

I didn't have time to react, "Oh Gary, Honey, don't!" But it was way too late! With my legs firmly on his shoulders, Gary now pinned my hands above my head with one hand and with the other hand reached down between his legs.

"Oh, Gary. No Baby, Oh SHIT, Oh MY GOD!" was all I could get out. My dear sweet husband had rammed every inch of his stiff cock into me with one gigantic, brutal thrust. Had this been any other time, it might have hurt like hell. However, with all the semen that Mike had left inside me, Gary's cock slid in easily and I accommodated him with no problem. However, that didn't mean that I still didn't have my hands (and pussy) full; far from it! While Gary's cock may have been a couple of inches shorter and bit smaller around, the effects of his rough, pile-driving thrusting into me were not much different than I had felt from Mike.

I don't know if watching Mike pound me had given Gary ideas but he was definitely screwing me like he had never before. Now, I had completely forgotten that Mike was in the room as Gary worked me over. Again, the only sounds were my moans of delight except now there was an additional sound that was being made while Gary's cock was going in and out of my semen-filled pussy. I don't know how you would describe it (gushy? slurping?) but the sound would continue for the rest of the evening while Mike and Gary were inside me.

In no time at all, I was again at the brink; on the verge of another great orgasm. Only this time, instead of a gradual wave, it exploded on me like a rocket going through my abdomen. As Gary still had my hands firmly pinned above my head, I could only cry out, "Oh YES, YES, YES, SHIT YES!" I truly thought that I was going to faint; maybe I actually did for a couple of seconds but the feelings were indescribable.

I don't think that Gary lasted more than ten minutes before I heard his animal-like grunt, "Damn, Oh YEAH! HERE IT COMES!" He suddenly moved his hands down to my butt and squeezed the cheeks so hard that I cried out. I felt his cock convulse as he added his load of semen to Mike's.

Slowly, Gary withdrew from me, lifted my legs from his shoulders and lay down next to me. At the same time, Mike put the camera down and lay on the opposite side. I couldn't move; I was totally drained. Both of the guys were smiling down at me.

"Hey Baby," Gary said, "Which one was the best? And you'd better say me!" All three of us broke out laughing.

"I'll never tell!" was my response.

I sat up, intending to go to the bathroom. However, both guys pulled me back. "What's the need?" asked Mike, "You're just going to have to go again, later." Again, we all laughed. I just shrugged, thinking to myself, if they want me sloppy then that's the way they'll get me. I lay back down between Mike and Gary and for the next hour we talked; sometimes about what we had just done; sometimes about nothing in particular.

After we had rested for awhile, both guys started to get THAT look back in their eyes. I certainly wasn't going to fight it. As I was lying on my back both Mike and Gary began to play with my breasts. I closed my eyes concentrating on how really great it felt. Then, as if on cue, Mike and Gary began alternately sucking and licking on my breasts. The feeling was TREMENDOUS!

When Mike and Gary had started on me, I had been somewhat uncomfortable lying in the big puddle of semen that had seeped out of me and accumulated on the sheets. Now, I could have been lying in a pool of ice water and I wouldn't have noticed. To tell you the truth, I had never felt so sexy in my entire life. Ladies, if you ever have the chance to have two guys licking and sucking your breasts, I HIGHLY recommend it!

After a few minutes of this, I was more than ready for another "main event". I brought my knees up and spread my legs slightly. Still the guys continued working over my nipples. Now, I didn't want to wait any longer, "Come on, come on, one of you." I didn't care which one. I just wanted one of the guys to get it on with me.

Still, they continued their "punishment" of my breasts. Finally, I couldn't stand it. One of my legs dropped and, still with my eyes closed, I reached over to that side to try to pull WHOEVER that guy was over on top of me.

As it turned out, the guy on that side was Mike. I smiled up at him and murmured, "Come on. I'm ready."

I began to spread my legs even wider for him when he said, "Oh no, baby. I want to see that gorgeous ass of yours." Now, I ask you, how can a girl ignore a polite invitation like that? I rolled over on my stomach and again spread my legs for him. Mike quickly got to his knees and, positioning himself again between my legs, reached down with his big strong hands and roughly pulled me up until I was on my knees and elbows.

Looking back over my shoulder, I could see that big cock of his; stiff and ready. I didn't have any apprehension this time. I knew that I wanted it; and I wanted it NOW! Mike put one of his hands between my thighs and gently pushed one of them. I readily spread myself a bit more for him, feeling the head of his cock on my butt. With his hands firmly on the sides of my hips, Mike moved closer and placed the head again at the entrance to my pussy. As I said, this time I didn't have any anxiety about his great size. Now, owing to the large amount of semen that Mike and Gary had put into me the first time around, the big shaft slid into me considerably easier than it previously had. Don't get me wrong, it was still a lot to accommodate but with the added lubrication and my new attitude (I think you could probably call it horniness!) I was able to take it after a few in and out strokes.

I don't know about other women, but I like the doggie position because of the feeling that it gives me. I don't know why but when I'm down on my knees and elbows being screwed, I have a greater sensation of taking the full length of a guy's cock (would being impaled, be the right phrase?). Now, owing to the size of Mike's cock, those sensations were heightened even more. Mike and Gary's playing with my breasts had already sent me to the brink of another orgasm. I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to go over the top again.

Mike began his steady in-and-out movements. As before, he didn't worry about taking it easy on me. Seeming to brace himself behind me, he suddenly sped up his movements. Holding on to my hips with a grip that almost made me cry out, he began to stab deeper and harder inside me. The force of his thrusts literally began moving me across the bed.

I struggled to maintain my position, grabbing handfuls of the sheets and blanket to try to steady myself. It was useless; I was being completely overpowered by Mike. Seeing that he was about to drive me into the headboard, Mike squeezed my hips even tighter and pulled me back to the center of the bed. This was to be the pattern for the next few minutes; ten or fifteen overpowering thrusts into me, followed by a tug which moved me back to the center of the bed. The feeling was again, incredible. Each thrust was punctuated by a loud slap of his thighs against my opened hips. And, with each slapping sound, came a half-cry/half squeal from my throat, "Oh, GOD, MIKE, MIKE, MIKE!"

It was inevitable that I was going to cum quickly. As with my other orgasms, the dull aching feelings began to build in my abdomen, now intensified by the sensations of being stretched to my very limits by Mike's huge rod.

My head snapped up and, again, like a dog baying at the moon, both moaning and sobbing, I could only cry out, "Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!" Although my hair was hopelessly down in my face, I could see that my husband was suddenly on the bed, seating himself with his fully erect cock just inches from my face. I could only say to myself, "Now what?" (As if I didn't know!)

Gary slid closer to me. I obediently opened my mouth and felt the head of his cock sliding past my lips. Now I had a real problem. Because of the force of Mike's pounding my butt, I was being forced to take more and more of Gary's rigid seven inches into my mouth. Now, the sounds of my butt being pounded were punctuated with my strangled, gagging moans. Thankfully, Gary realized that I was about to choke. Placing one hand firmly on the top of my shoulder, I was now able to accommodate Gary without gagging, while, at the same time keeping my butt into position for Mike.

I think you can safely say that neither guy was interested in taking it easy on me. Instead, both of them started engaging in a running conversation about how great it felt for THEM.

"Man, your old lady is one great piece of ass!" came out of Mike.

"You think I don't know it, man?" was Gary's rejoinder. "Oh man, that feels great!", Gary continued, "When, she squeals like that, it's better than any vibrator!"

I wasn't in any position to tell him what was really on my mind, "Gary, honey, I'm SO damn happy for you! Whose idea was this?"

I could hear Gary's breath quicken. I knew that he was getting close to his orgasm. And, I knew that this was going to be a real problem.

Normally, when I give Gary head (and, in fact, with every other guy that I've gone down on) I like to be on my knees so when the semen begins to spurt, I can get the cock head to the back of my mouth so that the cream simply goes down my throat. I certainly don't mind the taste of semen; at times I have sucked a guy off with my head in his lap and held all of it before swallowing. It's just a matter of personal preference. However, in the position I was now in, it was going to be almost impossible to get it all down without at least some of it going up my nose (a disaster that I had happen early in my sexual adventures!)

Thankfully, Mike began to grunt, an animal-like grunt that I realized was the beginning of his orgasm. I braced myself for his final few thrusts and tried to concentrate on not making any more vibrations with my mouth so that Gary didn't explode at the same time.

Suddenly, Mike cried out, "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, Take it Baby!" Again, I felt the convulsions of his cock deep in my pussy. Gradually, his breathing returned to normal. He gave me a couple of friendly pats on my butt and withdrew.

In a New York second, Gary took his stiff prick out of my mouth and scrambled around on the bed to take Mike's former position. I knew he wouldn't last long. In less than a minute of brutal thrusting, I could feel his body tense up and begin to quiver, "Shit! YEAH, YEAH, Oh GOD!"

Again, I felt the convulsions of his cock as he tightly squeezed and spread apart my butt cheeks with an intensity that again made me cry out, "Gary, Gary, Oh, Jesus Christ!"

Gary's cock began to grow limp. He leaned heavily down on me, causing me to collapse on the bed in a heap. I didn't even try to roll back over on my back. Like the first time, I was totally spent after being worked over by these two guys. Gary rolled off me and, as with the first time, Mike joined us and I was sandwiched between their bodies.

Both of the guys began to rub my butt, gently squeezing and massaging the cheeks. "You guys are awful." I murmured.

We all laughed; they knew that I meant exactly the opposite. Again, we lay there, just chatting about nonsense and how we felt. After a few minutes I dozed off. I'm not sure how long I slept. I don't even know if Mike and Gary had fallen asleep. However, after a period of time, I received a "wake-up call" that definitely didn't come from the hotel's front desk.

As I was lyng comfortably between Mike and Gary, I became conscious of a gentle nuzzling against my neck. At first, I wasn't sure of which guy it was but, gradually, I became aware that it was Mike.

"Hey Lisa," Mike whispered, "Let's go for a little walk."

"Good Lord, where?" was my sleepy reply.

"Come on, I'll show you." he said, again in a low whisper. Mike got up from the bed and extended his hand. I took it and he gently pulled me up. I stumbled a bit, not realizing that I still had on my pumps. Mike put his arm around my waist and walked me away from the bed.

"Where are we going?" I again asked.

"Not far." was his answer. We walked in the low light over to the couch.

"Aha," I thought, "Now we're going to screw on the couch." However, instead of drawing me down to the couch, Mike instead led me behind the couch and with a firm push, faced me away from him. In my own sleepy mind, I still didn't know what he was going to do. He gently cupped my breasts in his hands and kissed me on both sides of my neck. I could feel the now-familiar cock again throbbing against my butt. I reached back and wrapped (or tried to wrap) my hand around the engorged pole.

"Mike honey, you have the biggest cock that I've ever had. I just don't know how to handle you." I whispered.

"Baby, you're doing a great job," Mike whispered back, "Now, let's try this."

I didn't even get a chance to ask what "this" was going to be. With one movement, Mike suddenly grabbed my butt and roughly threw me over the back of the couch. I gasped as he positioned himself behind me. I was totally helpless; more helpless than I've ever been. My feet were off the floor; my arms were hanging down and I was unable to push myself up. Now I knew that I was really in for it.

As with every other time, Mike roughly spread my legs making me totally vulnerable to him. There was nothing I could do except to "bend over and take it."

However, in a bit of good fortune for me, Mike's act of spreading my legs further also caused my labia to be spread to expose my clitoris to the rough fabric of the couch. The feeling of this rough cloth on my love button was a new sensation for me; one that I definitely liked!

Mike now stepped closer to me and with one hand began to move his big pole, teasingly, across my butt and up and down my butt crack. I began to moan softly. Again, I wanted this big cock inside me.

Mike didn't make me wait any longer. Putting the big cock head up against my labia, he gave a gentle push that didn't stop until he had almost half of his rod inside me. I cried out but since my face was now pushed into the cushions on the couch all that could be heard was a muffled moan. With just two or three back-and-forth movements, Mike was totally inside.

My muffled moans continued as Mike began to really screw me in earnest. My arms flailed helplessly up and down on the couch. My legs began pumping as if I were trying to ride some invisible bicycle. All my movements and moaning just seemed to get Mike even more excited. He wasn't trying to spread my legs apart now. I willingly opened myself as wide as I could; both to receive him and to expose my stiff love button to the coarse fabric on the couch.

Mike's rocking back and forth put me over the brink in record time. I don't think I've ever cum so fast in my entire life. Again, wave after wave of pure pleasure swept over me. I screamed at the top of my lungs but I was screaming directly into the large cushions.

Suddenly, I heard the now familiar animalistic grunting that signaled the beginning of Mike's orgasm. This time Mike seemed to withdraw almost all of his cock. Then with one savage thrust slammed it back into me, "DAMN, OH YEAH, DAMN, THAT'S GOOD!"

After his huge cock had completed its convulsions, Mike slowly withdrew. Now, besides being just helpless, I was now drained and helpless. I had no strength in which to push myself up from my prone position. I was faintly aware of something oozing from me; down my thighs and then down past my knees. I didn't care; I was totally spent.

Mike reached down and pulled me back onto my feet. With one arm around my waist he gently, slowly walked me back to the bed. For the first time, I became aware that I was walking like some cowboy (or in my case, cowgirl?) who had been riding for months. And, along with that, came the initial twinges of soreness and chaffing from my vulva that began to make me realize that I was really being pushed to my limits.

I lay down on the bed next to Gary with Mike sliding next to me. Gary hadn't stirred (or seemed to stir) once during the entire time that Mike had me bent over the back of the couch. Did he sleep through the whole thing? Even with my face firmly in the cushions of the couch, I had made a considerable amount of noise (not to mention Mike's thighs slapping noisily again my bottom). I shrugged to myself. I was glad that he wasn't ready to screw me again; this time I really needed the rest.

I think that all of us must have gone to sleep for a couple of hours. When I awoke, I could see that it was getting close to daybreak. I glanced over at Gary. Again, he appeared to be asleep.

Suddenly, I felt Mike's hand on my shoulder, "Hey Lisa, last night didn't you ask me if I could really cum four times in one night?"

"Oh no," I replied, "I'll be glad to take your word for it."

"Now you know, that's not going to work, don't you?" was his comeback.

I shook my head and thought to myself, "What the hell kind of guy is this?"

I didn't have time to contemplate the answer. Mike pulled at my shoulder, "Come on baby, you know what to do." He was trying to get me over to the couch again. I stood up and, again, felt his arm around my waist. As I began to walk with him, the chaffing suddenly came back. I knew that another full session with him was really going to be uncomfortable.