My Dark Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub your clit," he said. And I did, and it was not long until the first orgasm swept over me, rocking my body like it was at the epicentre of a mini earthquake. I swore like a crazed woman into the now sodden handkerchief.

"I'm going to come inside you, you slut. I know you'll love that," he said, groaning. "I'm going to shoot it deep inside your arse."

After a few more deep thrusts I could feel the warmth of his thick cum invading my arsehole. To my surprise, yet another dazzling wave of pleasure pulsated through my vulva and up through my back, belly and legs.

I then felt his wet warm body on my back, and he lightly touched my belly, tits and face. He then took his half flaccid dick out of me and we collapsed on the sofa. I knew then that I would never have dared to find this new way of giving and receiving pleasure had I not had the wherewithal to let him take control.

I now saw the tantalising possibility of expanding my sexual horizons beyond the standard menu. I saw Tom for over a year and he ensured that we were engaged in ever more kinky and risqué encounters - ones that took us to the brink of sexual craziness. He then introduced a friend, another black man called Nate, and it got even wilder. So wild in fact, that I ended up losing my job, for reasons I won't fully explain here, other than that it was related to my association with Tom and his friend.

Despite this, I am eternally thankful to Tom for showing me that the simple but brave act of submission can bring about such extraordinary pleasure.

12