My Date With Monica P. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she stood up just as abruptly as I had done to her. She leaned over and whispered in my ear "Payback's a bitch". Then she moved down to my feet and spread them apart as I had done to her. She traced up the inside of my thigh with her tongue. When she got to my crotch she traced her tongue around my balls and then up and down my shaft. After a little bit of this she pulled my cock to a vertical position and slowly circled the head with her tongue. I lifted my head up to watch this and she looked right at me with lust in her eyes. I glanced around the room and saw the other couples similarly engaged in foreplay. My attention was brought back to Monica as she slowly took me into her mouth and started going up and down on me, each time taking in a little more.

She had shifted her stance a little bit during this process and I felt her pubic hair tickling my foot. I moved my foot around until my big toe was rubbing on her still very wet slit. She responded by pressing hard against in while simultaneously taking my cock all the way in her mouth and increasing the pace of her movements. I was able to insert my toe into her pussy and rub the inside of it. A moan escaped from Monica's lips. She used her free hand to rub my balls and peritoneum, which were still slick from the excess oil she had poured on me. I was getting very close to cumming and she could tell. Her well lubed finger traced down the crack of my ass. I was shocked to feel it slip inside my hole and and involuntarily clamped down on it. Then I relaxed and she slowly, gently massaged my prostate. Once she started doing that I only lasted about fifteen seconds, then I shot my load into her mouth as a huge orgasm went through me. After my ejaculations had stopped, she withdrew from me and grabbed my foot with both hands. Her eyes were closed at this point but she rubbed her pussy furiously against my toes until her whole body was shaking, then she went rigid as her mouth opened but no sound escaped.

Once her orgasm ended and she caught her breath, she crawled up on the table and snaked her way up, rubbing her body against mine the entire way. She had a big smile when we were face to face and we had a slow, sensual kiss as I reached around her and hugged her close to me. We rested that way for a few minutes while watching the other couples in the room culminating their erotic massages similarly to the way we had. Eventually Don announced that it was time for lunch so we got up off the table and wiped the remaining oil and bodily fluids off each other, then went into the kitchen to load our plates from the many pot luck dishes people had brought.

12