My Daughter has a Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to love the way I took my time in this position and she finally shuddered through her fourth orgasm after about fifteen minutes. "Do you want the top?" I asked her after she had recovered.

"Gosh yes!" she said excitedly. "I want to control this and make you scream." I didn't think that would happen but, after pushing me right to the brink before stopping all movement and letting my balls recoup, she would start in again. All through this fuck she looked down at me with love painting her face while I played with her gorgeous 34C boobs.

After what I guessed to be half an hour her hips went ballistic instead of stopping like I had grown to expect. Moments later I cried out, "BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" as I came harder than ever before! My entire body lurched as muscles turned to steel and my back arched off the bed about 6 inches! Ellen was cumming powerfully right with me as her clutching pussy pulled at least six huge blasts of cum out of me! I had never cum so hard!

Once our orgasms ended my daughter slowly flowed down onto my chest where we kissed softly as we let ourselves struggle to recover. Every few moments one of us would shudder then extol our love for the other. My cock never went soft thanks, partially to the Viagra, and to the never ceasing trembles and squeezes I got from her cum drenched pussy.

After about ten minutes I gave her a good up thrust making her moan then her head came up with a huge smile. "More?" she asked as I now noticed the red light on our video camera.

Very softly I asked, "What's with the video recorder?"

"Mom wanted it."

"How long can it record?"

With a laugh Ellen lifted up and looked into my eyes as she said softly, "It's recording to a brand new 5 terabyte external hard drive through the laptop next to it. And I think they are watching us as well on the TV."

"I thought you wanted privacy."

"It's better than on the couch with those four all around us! And don't think about turning off the lights because it has infrared recording capability as well. In pitch black it looks like it was at high noon!"

"Do you like oral sex?" I asked her.

"Well, I love giving it."

"And receiving it?" I asked only to have her shrug her shoulders. "Have you ever been on the receiving end?" She shook her head. "Okay, honey, pivot around on me and let's 69 each other."

She crinkled up her face and said, "But daddy, I'm all filled up with your cum!"

"So what, I'm expecting you to make me cum and swallow my load, so what's the big deal with my getting it second hand? If anything, it will taste better after being mixed with yours!"

Her eyes met mine and held there for several seconds before she said, "My god, daddy, you're the best dad ever! I love you so much and now I'm going to show you just how much."

Quickly she disconnected, spun around and planted her pussy on my mouth while her lips found my cock. Through the non-soundproof door, we could hear several gasping voices as they watched what was happening. I didn't think about them the rest of the night and morning. But I did make Ellen cum on my mouth three times, hard, before she managed to get her reward of 5 good sized ropes of, as she called it, 'my brothers and sisters'!

By the time I finally rolled off of her wiped out body for the last time it was after 4 AM. Ellen slipped down and deep-throated me clean for about a minute, then pulled her lips from my shaft and told it, "Gosh but I love you!" Then she moved back up to me and gave me a kiss before saying, "Best night of my life, by far! I love you so much daddy ..." and then she was asleep. I was right behind her as we held each other.

********

I woke up to a heavenly sensation centered at my crotch. As my brain woke up, I realized Jane was giving me an incredible blowjob, make that one of her best! "Oh god babe, don't stop," I groaned in pleasure.

"Never!" I heard my daughter's voice say. WTF! My head snapped up and I looked down at her with my entire shaft down her mouth and throat and I was swept away by how incredible it felt. But I needed to stop her! Daughters don't suck their dad's cocks!

I tried twice to push her away but she fought off my hands and then I remembered! I remembered it all! Holy fuck, I thought it had been just one incredible dream!

So instead of pushing her away I said, "Bring that pussy up here for me." With a groan of happiness Ellen moved around, my shaft never leaving her talented mouth. As soon as her pussy covered my face I dove in and used my tongue to return the pleasure to her that she was giving readily to me. About seven minutes after her pivot we both groaned into the other's sex as we came on each other's mouth!

Recovering quickly, I moved from beneath her and rolled my daughter to her back even as my hips settled between her leg and my cock pierced her sex once again. "Oh god daddy, that's so good!" she groaned into my chest as we worked ourselves to another sexual high.

I was amazed at just how good we fit together as we fucked savagely! Cumming was paramount to us both, our partner's pleasure secondary. Yet with each and every thrust of my cock I crushed her clit between us and ground my base against her making her pleasure rise by leaps and bounds. Less than ten minutes after entering her she shuddered in climax, her pussy gripping me tightly. That in turn sent me over the edge and I pumped her full with another fertile load of my cum. And then it was over and we were both breathing hard due to the incredible exertion. "Shower?" I asked from about two inches. Her answer was a head nod so I hugged her to me and climbed off the bed then walked to the shower with my daughter still perched on my pussy stuffing cock.

Before I could turn on the water Ellen was bouncing her body on me, fucking her way to yet another climax. I couldn't blame her, lately we have shared some incredible ones so I went right at her, leaning her into the shower wall as I fucked her hard and fast. Much quicker than I had expected she grabbed my head and gasped, "I'm cumming, daddy, don't stop!"

I didn't and moments later I pumped her full once again with my baby makers! And then our bodies went still, not a muscle moving except for her pussy convulsing sporadically around me as my cock lurched now and then.

Once our breathing had returned to near normal, I went to put her on her feet but my daughter begged, "No daddy, hold me!" so I did. I'm in really good shape so I would hold her to me as long as she wanted. About five minutes later I thought I felt tears on my shoulder and I started to worry.

Ellen hugged me tight with all four appendages, then cried out, her face awash in tears, "I'm sorry daddy! (sob, sob) you weren't my first! I should have (sob, sob, sob) saved myself for you, the man I truly love! Please forgive me daddy!"

I did everything I could to calm her down and many minutes later her tears stopped. "Are you positive I didn't disappoint you, daddy?" she asked as I wiped away the tears.

"Oh, baby girl, as pretty and as popular as you are, I would have been shocked if you had still been a virgin! What really matters is that I love you and you love me, right? Okay, now don't worry any more about it!"

"You're being honest with me?" she asked.

Now that shocked me! I was always truthful with her! "Always and forever my Angel!" (she loves it when I call her that.)

"Okay daddy, I'm sorry for even asking that." She looked down and wiggled her hips then gave me a grin. "Guess what, my wonderful stud of a dad! Not one of those boys would still be hard, not after a great blowjob like I gave you and then two fucks! But gosh, my daddy's cock is really hard just for me! And that proves just how much you love doing this with me. No pills to get you hard, just me! Gosh but I love you so much! Please fuck me again before we finally wash off, okay?"

Few girlfriends had been able to keep up with me in the sex department. Jane was a perfect match until the migraines started. Can't fault her for that. But wow, Ellen and I are perfect together! So, with that in mind, I did as she asked. I started slowly but soon was pounding her pussy into submission! A submission that didn't happen until she was creaming as her third rapid-fire climax slammed through her in no more than a seven-minute span (1st after roughly 15 minutes fucking, 2nd at about 18, 3rd at 22). It's times like this when I really love our tankless hot water system.

Ellen was again holding tight with all four appendages and her pussy was spasming periodically as she moaned, "Gosh daddy, I can't believe what you can do to me! I feel like I've cheered the team through four straight games and am ready to go to sleep! And those orgasms! No wonder mom loves you so much! Can -- can you put me down?"

"Sure angel," and then I helped her to stand on her wobbly legs. I washed her entire body as gently as I could, even more so around her over used pussy.

After rinsing her off I started washing my hair and face. Once those areas were finished, I slowly washed the rest of my upper half while Ellen grinned up at me as she worked my lower parts clean. She saved my cock for last, which did not surprise me. Her soapy hands slowly and firmly stroked my shaft from end to end, adding a twist as she reached my knob end. I was rock hard in less than a minute.

"Gosh daddy," she said looking up into my eyes, "how can you be so hard after last night and then this morning? Most of the boys in school that I've been with can't do anything after their best five-minute fuck! And those that could were finished after another quick one that still left me feeling empty and in need of my own orgasm."

"Do you need to cum again, baby girl?"

"Oh, good grief daddy! You are too much! No!" she said with a laugh, "I am SOOOOO good right now! But my friends are going to want you to fuck them some more and I want them to have to work for it, so I want to make you cum in my mouth again. Is that okay with you? Can you give me more brothers and sisters to swallow?!" And then she giggled which made me laugh with her.

Once the laughter died down, I said, "Go right ahead, I have millions of them for you!"

"Ummmm, yummy!" and then she couldn't talk as she swallowed me completely. Soon I was bracing myself with my hands on the shower wall behind her. And then without realizing it my hips began thrusting into her. When I realized it, I stopped only to hear, "No daddy, keep doing that! Fuck my face like you own it, because you do! Come on daddy, do it! I want you to!"

I did as she asked, slowly and barely 4 inches deep. Ellen wasn't going to stand for that (or is it kneel, as she was on her knees) and began lunging forwards on her own, driving my shaft deep down her throat. I got the message and was soon driving my base into her nose as her tongue, lips and suction encouraged another cum explosion. I couldn't believe that my own daughter was the first and only female to ever ask for a face fuck!

Just before I came her hands grasped my ass and pulled hard, driving every last bit of my cock down her throat where I exploded in a gusher of hot spermy cum. Ellen held her face tight against me through my first few shots of cream, then she pulled back and took the rest onto her tongue where she savored every last drop of my seed.

Finally pulling off of my well drained shaft she looked up at me with a smiling face as she swallowed then exclaimed, "Gosh daddy, you can't know how much I enjoyed that! You need to fuck my face again and again! I love you so much!" She moved to her feet and rinsed off my shaft then went to her tiptoes as she kissed me gently with tons of feeling! I can't begin to tell you how much I love my daughter!

Moments later we stepped from the shower and dried off, then we got dressed, me in more sleep attire per Ellen's suggestion. "After all, you won't be wearing them for long any way!" Moments later we walked into the kitchen where my wife and Ellen's friends waited. Jane handed me a fresh cup of coffee which I eagerly sipped from.

I stepped up to Jane and said, "I cannot fathom that you actually decided to give me this gift, but I will be forever thankful for it."

"Me too, mom!" Ellen said excitedly. "Who knew my dad was such a stud!" she added which made her friends break out in laughter. Once they settled down, she looked each of them in the eyes and said, "Trust me, he is that and then some!" That resulted in the silence of outer space.

"Well dear girl, you now know that your dad can fuck you into submission, right?" Jane asked our daughter while breaking the silence.

"Oh mom, when you told me last week that he would do that to me I didn't believe you one bit! But I do now!" Ellen looked at her giggling friends and said, "How would any of you feel after having, let me think, four, five, six, seven, yeah, seven orgasms this morning! They weren't little mild ones like we give ourselves but fucking HUGE ones that curl your toes and rattle the fillings out of your teeth! Well, that's my dad!"

It was about then that I looked at the girls and noticed that each of them was still wearing very short and shear nightgowns. Not one of them reached the crotch of their panties and all of them were very transparent! I felt my cock twitch and looked right at my wife who was smirking at me.

"Drink your coffee before it gets cold," she said and I automatically took a big swig. It was far from cold! Her smile told all as I held out the cup to her. "Oh no, that's yours."

"What's in it?" I had to ask.

"Well, there's strong coffee, your French Vanilla creamer," Jane said then paused for a long time before adding, "oh yeah, there's two crushed up 100mg Viagra tablets. They're expensive so drink up." I did.

It turned out that the 3 girls had drawn cards to determine last night's order with today starting out in the reverse order from that. Then they surprised me by handing me the deck and asking me to shuffle it. Then I spread the cards out like a fan and the three girls each took one. High card was to be my bed partner for the night.

My first partner for the day, Carly pulled out a card and frowned when she turned up a nine. Jenny then pulled out a card and turned it to show an eight which made Carly smile. The diminutive Pam pulled out a card and slowly turned it, then broke out in to a huge grin as it showed a King!

Throwing caution to the wind I asked, "What's the plan for tomorrow?" Four teens smirked at me while my wife broke out laughing! "I'm serious," I said.

"We are too," my wife said as the girls all agreed. Finally, she said "Okay, there will be more special coffee as well as orange juice, if you need it. These three will try their best to tame the beast and after they leave Ellen and I are going to tag team you."

"Um, I have work Monday," I said, hopefully.

"No, you don't. I already called in and told them you've been bed ridden since early last night and not to expect you on Monday. Besides, you seldom use your sick leave!"

So, there you have it the 'how' in how I got where I am. It's been hard enough to get this down before they attack me without restraint. Am I complaining? Hell no! But by the time they are finished I will be as well! And by the time I recover I won't be able to believe what little of it I may remember. What I do know for certain is that I'm the luckiest guy on earth, and I love my wife and daughter more than I thought I could!

Epilog:

Well, Ellen and her husband are celebrating their 3rd anniversary this weekend. Jane and I are watching the 'grandkids', 2-year-old Mandy and 7-month-old Sandy. I call them 'grandkids' because that's what they are to Jane. But to me they are my daughters! Her husband is sterile and thinks we are paying for the A.I. procedure.

In addition to that, all three of the 'girls' have had my baby and Carly has another one on the way. Jane and I are the doting 'god parents' to each of those munchkins. All three of the girls are married, but not only did I fuck all 4 of the girls on their wedding day, they also, one at a time, visit at least once a week to, as Jane puts it, share the wealth! Damn I love my wife!