My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt my orgasm pass through me Thomas's cock started to surge. I could feel the hot jets of cum hit the walls of my pussy. I just sighed as he came.

I was spent. I just laid there. I could feel his cum and mine dripping from my pussy and down my leg as he pulled out of me.

As I watched, Katie got down on her knees and licked his cock clean.

When she was done, she casually looked at me, naked, bent over, cum dripping down my leg, and said, "It's getting late. We better get going."

That was it. I wasn't sure what I expected her to say, but that was it. I reached for my bra and panties.

"You don't need those," she said.

I looked confused.

"Just put on the skirt and top and let's go."

My panties and bra were on the floor by my desk. I didn't know if anyone would come in, but if they did, my panties and bra would be lying there. The thought sent a shiver through me. Now I was mad at myself they weren't prettier. I left them where she told me

"Ok, let me clean up," I said. "I'll be right with you."

"No," she said. "I want dad to see you looking fucked."

I didn't say anything. I put on my skirt and top and we headed for the car.

We drove in silence for a few minutes, then I had to ask. "Planned this?" I said.

Katie laughed. "Well, not exactly. Remember the graduation birthday party you had for me last year?"

Of course I did. We had over 60 people there.

"Well," Katie started her story. "Thomas and I got to talking at the party. I really liked him. He was handsome and sophisticated. Not like the high school guys I'd been dating. He said we should stay in touch so I gave him my number thinking nothing of it. A few days later he texted me asking if I wanted to grab a burger. I went and had a great time and we ended up back at his place fucking.

"I wouldn't say we dated, but we hooked up every few weeks over the last year. He'd even visit me at school. He taught me a lot about sex and at one point we started discussing fantasies. Mine were so simplistic he teased me about it. We started watching porn and reading erotic stories together. I started to discover a lot of stuff. In fact, almost everything turned me on. We started doing a lot of role playing in bed.

"During one of our discussions, he told me he thought you were hot and always wanted to fuck you. I kinda laughed and said that would be fun to watch. We started using that as a theme in role playing. It made me cum every time.

"I also told him how James's friends were always checking you out. He asked if they checked me out too. I knew they did. He liked that and told me to wear things to show off whenever I came home and visited.

"I did. I liked the attention the guys gave me. I also noticed dad checking me out. I told Thomas everything."

"This summer I'd planned to work with you. Thomas thought it best to ask you first. When you didn't offer me the job, we both thought it was weird. So Thomas arranged to run into us at the restaurant.

"Then you surprised us. You reacted so strongly to me looking sexy in the office, it again immediately brought up the talk of Thomas wanting to fuck you. That night I chatted with him and told what happened with James's friends, and dad picking out the pink outfit. I also told him about dad watching James's friends touch you."

I was embarrassed. I kind of thought Katie had noticed. In fact, that was part of what turned me on so much, but hearing Katie say it made me blush.

Katie went on. "I, well everyone, heard you and dad fucking. I was curious so I went to your door and listened. I heard you talking about Thomas and what dad thought was hot."

"I told Thomas everything and we decided to push you a bit at the office."

"Oh my god," I whispered. "You heard all of it?"

"Yes," she said. "All of it. It turned me on so much I masturbared twice before I fell asleep."

"We knew it was time to push you," she said. "We were not sure how fast. You surprised us. Who knew you wanted to be such a slut."

"What now?" I asked quietly.

"I'm not sure. We'll have to see what dad has to say," she replied.

Jim, what would he think? I was going home to my husband who'd seen the whole thing. I smelled like sex and had cum drying on my thighs. I cuckolded my husband and he knows. What now? How would this change us?

When we walked in the door Jim was already there. He must have left work early. I felt panic in my chest. He jumped out of his chair and rushed to me. I cringed a bit and pulled back. He pulled me in his arms and kissed me. He kissed me passionately.

"You are the most beautiful, sexy, woman I've ever known." He kissed me again. His hands slid to my ass. "No panties?" he asked.

Katie spoke up, "I made her leave them on the floor at work. They were ugly anyways.

Jim's hand slipped under my skirt and grabbed my ass. He looked at Katie. "You're right. This is much better. He kissed me again. As he did his hand slid between my legs. "Oh my god, you're so wet," he exclaimed.

I didn't know what to say. Part of it was me, part of it was Thomas's cum.

Katie again stepped in. "A bunch of that is Thomas's cum," she told him.

Jim looked at Katie then at me. "That's so hot," he said.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the bedroom.

He looked at Katie. "Dinner might be late," he said as he pulled me down the hall.

When we got to our room he just bent me over, face down on the bed. He didn't bother to close the door. I heard his zipper. He flipped my skirt up. I knew he could see how messy my pussy was and the cum drying down my leg. He positioned his cock against my slit. He slid right in.

I felt so nasty, dirty, horny, turned on. My husband's cock was fucking my cum filled pussy. The thought of just that amazed me. I moaned as that thought hit me.

Jim started pumping me hard. "Jesus baby, your pussy feels so wet, no, not wet, slimy. God yes, I love it."

Then he started asking me questions, "How did it feel to be fucked at worked. Fucked by the first other man since we've been married."

"God yes," I moaned. "I loved it. His cock is bigger than yours. I felt full as he fucked me."

"Jesus," groaned Jim. "Did he make you cum? Did you cum all over his cock?"

I grunted as Jim started pounding me harder. He was forcing my face into the bed with each thrust. Between grunts I tried to answer.

"Yes, ugh, Dammit, uh uh, he made, uungh, he made me cum twice. Ughhh... Mmmmm."

"Oh fuck that's hot," he said, "And Katie, she watched the whole thing?"

"Yes," I hissed.

"You let Thomas fuck you like a slut in front of your, I mean OUR, daughter?"

As he said it, I looked up. Katie was standing in the doorway. That was it. I felt my orgasm rush over me. "Yes, Dammit," I almost screamed. "He fucked me in front of Katie. Our daughter watched me get fucked like a slut, bent over my desk in my office." I was cumming so hard the words were between a hiss and a scream.

"Fucking slut," he said.

"Fucking cuck," I replied breathlessly.

That did it. I could barely feel him cum because my pussy was so wet, but I felt the hot jets added to Thomas's and my juices. As he continue to pump me I felt the juices in me being forced out and dripping down my pussy and my legs.

I smelled like sex. The whole room smelled like sex. I loved it.

I just collapsed my body on the bed. Jim pulled out and sat on the bed beside me. He softly ran his hands over my back and naked ass. He slid his hand down to my pussy. He pushed his fingers into my pussy. My juices squished around them and soaked them. He pulled his wet cum covered fingers out and running them up the crack of my ass spread the juices all over it. Again he stuck his fingers in me and rubbed the sticky mess into my ass cheeks. I could feel it drying.

"That was fucking hot," said Katie as she headed for her room.

Jim lay down next to me. "Yes it was," he whispered in my ear.