My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, god yes!" My mum shouted. "I love it! I can't believe it!"

Callum was grabbing and squeezing my mum's tits as he fucked her harder and harder. His body slammed against hers, and I heard sounds come out of my mum that I never expected to hear.

"Take that cock, you little whore." Callum moaned, fully in his dom mode.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck this old, married whore." My mum moaned back.

I don't know how Callum got everyone to talk like that, but he just had this way about him.

But as he fucked my mum, my own orgasm started to grow.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." My mum kept moaning.

"You're gonna cum around this black cock, aren't you, ho?" Callum grunted.

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" My mum moaned out as I watched her body shake through a massive orgasm, like an orgasm that had been waiting years to get out.

"Cum, you fucking slut!" Callum grunted as he kept fucking her.

My mum's legs were flying about in the air as she moaned and shook like a whore.

"I'm gonna cum soon, bitch." Callum grunted. "You best be on protection because I'm about to fill you up with my thick cum!"

A thought popped into my head, imagining my daughter, wife, and mum all pregnant with Callum's baby.

"I can't have kids," My mum then moaned. "I'm too old for that!"

That's a relief!

"Fucking cum in me!" My mum then moaned. "Cum in this old cheating slut!"

Then it hit me.

"Oooooh fuuucckk!" I moaned as I started to shoot an ungodly amount of cum into my boxers.

"That's it, whore. I'm about to cum! Fuuuuccckkkk!!" Callum grunted.

As I kept cumming from my wife's hand, I watched as Callum filled my mum up with god knows how much cum.

It was fucking incredible watching this young, black man completely fill my mum with his cum. Fuck, I loved it all!

"Right, we need to get back downstairs and distract your dad." Joanne whispered to me, pulling her hand from my sticky boxers.

"I can't believe I just watched that." I said, still in a daze.

"Guess you got your love of black cock from your mum." Joanne joked and kissed my cheek.

I quickly got cleaned up and headed down with Joanne. My dad had barely noticed that anyone was out of the room, thank god!

Shortly after, my mum came downstairs looking a little dishevelled, and then ten minutes later, Callum came down with a massive smile on his face.

Saturday Night Dinner

There we sat in complete silence. Everyone was sitting around the dinner table as Joanne put the last plate down.

Mum didn't dare look at Callum, and my dad had a raging look on his face.

"This smells delicious. Thanks Joanne." Callum said and picked up the knife to start carving the meat.

"Steve," My dad suddenly jumped in, "You're going to let him carve dinner?"

I looked at him and back at Callum, my heart racing.

"I... I mean... why not?" I asked.

"It's the man of the house's job to carve the meat!" My dad said and hit his hand onto the table. "I have had just about enough of this!"

"Graham." My mum weakly protested.

"You stay quiet!" My dad shouted, "This house is wrong!"

"Don't speak to her like that." Callum then said to my dad, and I got even more afraid. No one spoke to my dad like that.

"Don't you talk to me, you little bastard," My dad shouted. "I don't know what is going on here, but I'm sick of it! It's time to get this house back to how it should be, even if I have to do it myself!"

"Dad." I whispered.

"Pipe down!" He shouted, and I hung my head, "You're being pathetic. You're like a little gay bitch of the house!"

I couldn't believe how angry my dad was. He was always an angry man, but this was by far the worst.

"Can you not call him that!" Jack suddenly shouted.

That was the first thing he had said all day, and we all looked at him with a shocked look.

"At least some one in here can be a man," My dad said. "You should take some tips off your son on how to be a man and not be like the queer you're acting like."

"Dad." I said again.

"Don't call him that." Jack then said.

"Be quiet, Jack," My dad scolded him. "It's bad enough your father is acting like a sissy!"

"Stop calling him gay or sissy or queer!" Jack then shouted.

I couldn't believe it; my son was standing up to my dad, and I just said nothing.

"Oh, and why not?!" My dad shouted back.

Jack then stood up and planted his hands onto the table.

"Because I'm gay!" Jack then announced to the room.

Everything went deathly quiet. Joanne's eyes were wide open, and she looked over at me in shock.

"Jack, are you serious?" Joanne asked. Her hand went to touch his shoulder, but Jack was looking at the floor.

It seemed his sudden outburst made him feel shy again.

"Joanne, it's okay." I whispered and nodded at her.

"It fucking isn't, okay!" My dad then shouted again, "You have this black bastard sitting at the head of the table! Cutting the dinner! He can do whatever the fuck he wants in this house, and you don't say a word, and now I find out my only grandson is a faggot! I won't have it!"

"Graham!" My mum then argued.

"Shut up!" My dad shouted and slammed a fist down onto the table.

All of the plates shook, and one fell, smashing onto the ground. Everything went silent again until Callum stood up.

"I think you've overstayed your welcome." Callum said calmly and bluntly.

"Who do you think you are?" My dad shot back at him. "My son may be too much of a woman, a shit father to stand up to you, but I'm not."

This time Callum hit his hand down onto the table.

"Steve is ten times the man you are, and a hundred times a better father than you could ever be!" Callum told him, but he didn't raise his voice, just a stern tone.

"Don't you dare..." My dad spoke but Joanne then cut him off.

"Do not speak to people in this house like that, Graham." Joanne said and stood up.

"Yeah, Grandad," Melissa said and stood up as well. "We are happy, the happiest we could ever be, and we don't need you trying to drag us down."

I looked around as all of my family stood up, looking at my father. It was just me and my mum that were still sitting down.

"As I said," Callum then said calmly, "I think you've overstayed your welcome. It's time to go."

My dad stopped for a second and turned to look at me.

"What do you have to say about this?" He asked me, his face red with anger.

I looked at him, my heart beating out of my chest and my palms sweaty. Then I looked at all of my family standing up together, firmly defending each other, and I knew what I had to do.

Placing my hands onto the table, I rose up from my chair and looked at my dad.

"Callum speaks for the family," I said. "If my son is gay, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. This is how it works here dad, and if you can't accept it, then you should go."

"You are no son of mine." My dad spat out and charged out of the room.

"Graham!" My mum said and chased after him.

One by one, the rest of us looked at each other. I don't think anyone knew what to say until Joanne put her arm around Jack again.

"Jack," She whispered, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I... I don't know." He whispered.

"Hey," Joanne said and made him look at her, "It's fine. We love you, no matter what."

Jack blinked and smiled.

"Yeah," Melissa joined in, "I've always wanted a gay best friend."

We all laughed for a moment until my dad shouted something rude before slamming the front door and leaving.

"Steve, can I see you for a moment?" Callum said.

I looked at my family, my amazing family, and smiled before following Callum upstairs.

We went into his bedroom, and he closed the door.

For a moment I looked at him with a blank look on his face, wondering what he wanted to say until, he reached his hand out to me.

I looked down and back at him, and he nodded, and then I reached up and shook his hand, holding his soft palm in mine.

"You're a good man Steve," He said, "and a great father. Don't ever think otherwise."

"Thank you, Callum." I replied.

We broke the handshake and then headed downstairs.

That night, we all sat in the living room as a big, happy family and watched a film together. Nothing sexual went on, but it was nice and lovely.

The First Kiss

It had been three days since my parents left. Oddly enough everything was going on as normal, except I hadn't seen or heard any sexual activities going on. Even with all the drama of the weekend, I was getting pretty desperate in my need for Callum's cock.

That's when I got home after work. The door was unlocked, and Joanne's car was there, but all the lights were off.

"Hello?" I shouted.

"In our room." Joanne shouted.

I dropped off my bag and headed upstairs.

When I opened the door, I couldn't believe what I saw. The bed was perfectly made, the room was tidied thoroughly, but that's not what shocked me.

What shocked me was the hundreds of candles around the room.

I turned and saw Joanne standing there smiling, fully dressed, looking at me.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"It's a sort of thank you, as well as to say, well done," Joanne said, "for everything you did."

"What did I do?" I asked as she walked over to me.

"Everyone knows how hard it must've been to stand up to your dad like that," Joanne said and took my hand into hers. "Standing up for your family. You're a good man, and the love of my life."

"Joanne." I whispered, but she stopped me by putting a finger gently to my lips.

"I've got to go." She whispered.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"He wanted you alone," Joanne said with a smile and then leant into my ear, "One last thing, I want you to kiss him."

Joanne then gave me a quick peck and left me standing alone and very confused.

That only lasted a few seconds until the bedroom door opened, and I saw Callum standing there in nothing but a tight pair of boxers.

His beautiful, masculine, ebony body was standing right in front of me.

"Steve." Callum said in his deep voice and walked in, closing the door.

"Daddy?" I replied, still very confused.

Callum walked over to me until his amazing body towered over me, I still felt so small next to him, but having him so close was already getting me turned on.

"I got everyone to leave us alone tonight." He told me.

"Oh, why's that?" I asked.

"You stood up for your family Steve," Callum said, his big, strong hand moving to my cheek, "You backed me up even though I got your wife pregnant, fucked your daughter, your son, and you."

"There was no choice really," I told him. "You're family."

"It's good to hear you say that." Callum whispered.

If I didn't think I could get any more shocked, I was wrong. When Callum slowly leant forward, his big, soft, black lips pressed against mine.

For the first time ever, I was kissing Callum!

Instantly, a million fireworks went off inside my body from this sensual, delicate kiss.

It was only for a few seconds until he pulled away.

"You always say you weren't gay?" I said with a stupid chuckle.

"I'm not," He replied, "maybe a little bi."

We both laughed at that, considering he fucked me and my son hundreds of times, I was pretty sure he was bi.

"Anyway," Callum said, "You've accepted me in as part of your family. I've never really had that before. Before this, I fucked anyone I wanted, and I didn't give a shit about them... but now, your family, you've made me a better person."

I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"I'm glad you're a part of this family, Callum." I whispered.

Then he leant forward and kissed me again.

This didn't feel like cheating, especially since Joanne told me to kiss him. It felt loving.

My hands moved to hold onto his muscular back as I pulled him in for a deeper kiss. After a few seconds, I opened my mouth and let his tongue press inside and run against mine.

"Mmm." I moaned as I made out with this amazing man who had taken over my family.

His hands were all over my body, and mine were all over his. My own cock was rock hard. Something about this loving embrace was turning me on even more.

Then Callum pulled back.

"Don't think that just because we've kissed that you've got any control," he said with a smile. "You're still my faggot, cuckold bitch."

"Always." I replied.

"Good, then get on your knees." He ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied and sunk down.

Once on my knees, I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down, unleashing his perfect cock in front of me. I wasted no time in grabbing it and wrapping my lips around his thick shaft.

"Mmmmm." I moaned at the familiar feeling of having his cock in my mouth.

"That's it, slut. Suck your Daddy's cock," Callum moaned. "The cock that has fucked you, your wife, your son, your daughter, and your mum."

"Mmmmm!!!" I moaned even louder as he listed them off.

I bobbed up and down lovingly, enjoying every second and every inch of this wonderful cock. I got great joy in the taste of his precum as it filled my mouth.

After a few minutes of bobbing up and down, Callum grabbed my head and pulled me back.

"Get naked, and then get on the bed and spread your legs." He ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied.

I immediately did as he said, and in a few seconds, I was lying there spread and naked, waiting for him to fuck me with his big, black cock.

Callum got onto the bed and climbed on top of me, his hot, muscular body pressed against mine as his lips moved down to kiss me again.

"Mmm." I moaned as we sensually made out.

My hands ran all over his body as we kissed. His soft, wet tongue felt perfect against my tongue.

Then he pulled back, spread some lube around his cock, and lifted my legs into the air.

"Ready, my little faggot?" He asked.

"Mmm, ready Daddy," I moaned, "Fuck me like you fucked my mum."

"You're so fucking gay." Callum laughed, and my cock twitched.

He aimed his big, black cock with my tight little asshole, and I felt him start to put pressure on.

"Ooooh god yes!" I moaned as my asshole opened up and accepted his head.

"Fuck you're still so tight." He moaned.

"Fuck... fuck, I love your cock!" I moaned back.

He pushed inch after inch inside of me until his waist touched mine and he was balls deep inside of my asshole.

"Fuuuck! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck this slutty little faggot!" I shouted.

Callum's hands landed beside my head, and he shoved his tongue into my mouth, just as he started to thrust in and out of my asshole.

My rim gripped around his shaft, and I loved every inch as he slid in and out of me.

"Oh god... oh fuck... fuck you're so deep in me!" I moaned.

"That's it, my little queer," Callum moaned into my mouth, "Moan for me!"

"Oooh fuck! Fuck me!" I kept moaning back.

Over and over, I moaned like a whore as Callum fucked my ass faster and faster.

After a while, he was slamming into me, and I thought the wall was going to cave in from him fucking me so hard.

"Yes!" I shouted, "Destroy this little asshole!"

"Fucking whore!" Callum grunted, "The cock that knocked up your wife and will soon knock up your daughter!"

"Yeeeess!" I moaned louder, "Breed them all! Let them both have black babies thanks to your perfect, big cock!"

Callum wrapped my legs around his shoulders and practically bent me in half as he destroyed my asshole with his cock. I was in awe at his massive muscles, his glistening body as my asshole got stretched and gaped by him.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

In this position, I realised that my cock was aiming directly at my face.

"That's it you little sissy bitch!" Callum grunted, "Cum all over yourself as I fuck you like the whore you are!"

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck..." I moaned with every thrust until it hit me, "FUUUCCKKK MEEEEEEEE!!!"

My cock erupted above me and suddenly I was giving myself the biggest facial of my life. Shot after shot of my own thick cum covered every inch of my face and my hair.

"I'm gonna cum, faggot!" Callum roared.

"Cum in me! Breed me like you did my wife and will do to my daughter!" I moaned.

"FUUUCCKK YEEES YOU FAGGGOTTT!!!" Callum roared like a sex crazed beast as his cock unleashed inside of my bowels.

Gallons of thick, creamy cum filled me up until there was nowhere else for it to go, and it leaked past his shaft and down me.

"Holy fuck... that was amazing." I moaned.

Callum pulled out of my gaped asshole and lay next to me as we both panted.

"How long do we have by ourselves?" I gasped, knowing I wanted as much of that dick as possible.

"All night," Callum replied. "Melissa is probably fucking Joanne as we speak with that dildo shaped on my cock."

The thought of my wife getting fucked by my daughter instantly made my cock start to grow already.

"It's funny," Callum laughed, "That dildo will now have been in every member of your family."

I laughed until I realised something and stopped.

"Wait," I questioned, "when was it in Jack?"

I turned and saw Callum smiling at me.

"Oh yeah, that's another story for you to find out about." He replied.

Next Time...

My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 08 - The Final Chapter!