My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Justin's wife learns new way of life from sexy neighbor.
8.7k words
4.73
430.5k
302

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sue and I have been married for six years now. We met in college through a mutual friend at a party one night.

We have no children as of yet and neither of us is sure we want to have children.

Sue was from a big family and is the oldest of eight kids. She was raised conservatively with a church upbringing.

I on the other hand was the only child my parents had. I hate to say a "lonely child" because I was never that lonely and my parents ravished all of their attention on me. I was raised properly but nothing as strict as Sue.

Sue as long as I have known her has always been straight laced and proper. When it came to sex she has never been very experimental or wild in bed. She has only ever given me one blowjob and I could tell she did not care for it thinking that it was a dirty act. She has never allowed me to go down on her she thinks "It's Dirty".

Sue has the body of a goddess. She is 5' 9" blonde hair the goes half way down her back, firm full breasts that are topped with cute little pink nipples. Her ass is also firm and a perfect little bubble butt. She turns men's heads everywhere we go and I am so proud to say she is my Wife.

The problem has been that I would like for her to loosen up.

Six months ago we moved to a new city and away from her family and the strict upbringing. We bought a house in a very nice subdivision and settled in. Our second day in the house one of our next-door neighbors came over to introduce herself.

The doorbell rang and Sue went to the front door. When she opened it there stood Rachael.

Rachael very excitedly, "HI! I'm Rachael and I live right next door. I just wanted to come over, introduce myself and welcome you to the neighborhood."

Sue held out her hand, "Hello, I'm Sue and this is my husband Justin."

I shook her hand and could not help to admire this beautiful woman. Rachael was as tall as Sue and of a similar build only she had brunette hair. The most striking thing about Rachael was the way she was dressed. She was wearing a skimpy bikini top and a sheer white wrap around that showed that she was wearing a thong under it.

Rachael then said, "After you guys get settled in you will have to come over and meet my husband Aaron and we will have a cookout by the pool."

I looked at Sue and said, "We would love to come over." Sue nodded her approval.

Rachael was enthused, "How about tonight around 7. That way you don't have to dig out the dishes and cook something tonight."

Sue responded with, "That would be wonderful because right now I'm not even sure where the dishes are."

Rachael smiled and was backing off the porch; "Great see you about 7 then and wear your swimsuits."

Sue closed the door and looked at me, "I bet you're glad to see we have a neighbor that looks like that aren't you?"

"What ever do you mean?" I said with a puzzled look.

She play punched me in the stomach, "Ya right, what ever do you mean. Get back to work we have a lot to do before 7 rolls around."

It was getting close to 7 and we started to get ready. I pulled on my trunks and a t-shirt with flip-flops. Sue put on her conservative one-piece swimsuit that made sure all her parts were completely covered. She wrapped a floral skirt around the suit and slid on some sandals. Even in her conservative suit you could not hide the fact that she had a great body.

We walked next door and rang the bell. A tall sandy haired guy opened the door and held out his hand, "Hi, I'm Aaron you must be Sue and Justin."

We shook his hand and stepped inside their home.

He yelled out, "Honey, Sue and Justin are here."

Rachael came around the corner with a big smile on her face. I nearly choked when I saw her. She was wearing the skimpiest bikini I have ever seen other than in a magazine or on a mannequin. It barely covered her nipples and was nothing more than a triangle piece of cloth with strings on it. What there was to it was bright yellow and she looked fabulous!

Rachael invited us to come on out back. When she turned she was bare ass naked except for a string running between her beautiful ass.

We walked through their lovely home toward the back door.

Sue said, "Rachael your home is beautiful. I only hope that mine will look as great when we are done."

"Thank-You, Aaron and I do love our home." Rachael said proudly

Once outside their backyard was also beautiful with lots of landscaping and a big pool.

Aaron asked, "I hope you guys like steaks?"

"Steaks are great." I replied after finding my voice again.

Rachael then added, "How about a cold one or a toddy before we eat?"

Sue had never been much of a drinker. During our college years she would drink some but I think her upbringing always came back to mind when she would start.

"Sure I will take a cold beer after a long day like today." Aaron opened up the frig in the bar on the patio and handed me one.

Rachael asked Sue, "Would you like to join me in the kitchen? I have a couple of things to finish up."

The girls went inside and Aaron and I talked and got to know each other a little better. I could hear the girls in the kitchen talking and laughing. It sounded like they were getting along great.

The steaks were ready and we all sat outside on the patio and ate dinner. There was a lot of the conversation that was based on our lives and life histories just so we could all get to know each other a little better. Rachael got up during dinner and got everyone another drink. No more than Sue has ever drank I could tell she was getting a little light headed and maybe a little drunk after only two drinks.

We all finished dinner and the girls got up to go inside and clean up the dishes. Aaron and I stayed outside and had another beer.

We had got to know each other a little better now and I had to know something.

"Aaron, I have to ask. Does it bother you at all that Rachael wears a swimsuit like that with other men around?

He laughed, "No, not at all. In fact I love it. Rachael has such a beautiful body that I like other men to be envious of my wife. I know when they see her they think I am the luckiest bastard on the face of the earth." He added, "Rachael has not always been so proud of showing off her body. I fact at one time she was very shy and reserved and our sex life while good was never great."

"What changed her?" I had to ask.

"It was actually the couple that you bought your house from." He replied.

He went on, "We moved in here about two years ago and much like tonight we were invited over there for dinner. Tom and Beth was a great couple and very open about sex and not embarrassed at all about showing Beth off to whomever wanted to look. Rachael was much like Sue is now. One-piece swimsuits and kept herself covered from head to toe. When we had sex it always had to be with the lights off.

"I know how that is." I replied and then asked him, "What caused the change in Rachael?"

He was shaking his head in the affirmative and said, "Actually it was the friendship that Beth and Rachael developed. Beth taught Rachael that there was nothing dirty about sex nor was there anything obscene about a woman's naked body." She taught Rachael to be proud of her body and that with a body like she has she could simply tease men into lusting after her. Beth started by going shopping with Rachael and she gradually started talking her into sexy clothes to show off her body."

"How long did it take to turn her into the way she is now?" I asked.

Aaron could tell my curiosity was being peaked, "It took only a couple of months of ever more sexy clothing and skimpier swimsuits and sexy lingerie."

We needed another beer so Aaron got up to get us one. The girls now came out of the kitchen and joined us at the table.

"What have you boys been discussing out here?" Rachael asked.

"Justin and I have just been discussing the curiosities of life and women."

I asked, "It sounded like you girls were getting along in there?"

"Rachael is going to take me shopping tomorrow and show me where all the bargains are in town." Sue informed us.

I looked at Aaron and he just winked at me. My mind thought Rachael is going to have her hands full with this transformation.

It was getting late and we all said our goodbyes.

Rachael said, Sue I will come over to get you at about 10 and we will shop and have lunch.

"Justin, if the girls are going shopping we might as well play golf." Aaron added.

I shrugged and said, "I'm game. About 10 then?"

We went home and as soon as the door closed Sue asked, "Did you get your eyes full enough of Rachael tonight?"

I knew my next words had to be carefully chosen. "Honey, Rachael has nothing over you. The only difference is she likes to show her's off."

"Would you really want me to run around nearly naked in front of other men?" she asked.

Again I had to pause just a moment and think before speaking and before I could speak she exclaimed, "You probably would you little pervert!"

I broke in, "I'm very proud of you and I think you are the sexiest woman alive and yes I would like for you to be more open about new ideas." I added, "There is something very exciting about other men lusting after my wife and me knowing they cannot have her because I got there first."

She just looked at me surprised and said, "Next you're going to tell me that you want me to fuck other men!"

"NO! I'm not going to say that. I said I liked the thought of other men wanting something they cannot have. Sue you cannot be so blind as to already not notice how other men look at you."

"You are so full of crap! There is nobody who wants me or looks at me." She shook her head.

I said, "Tell you what. Tomorrow when you are shopping with Rachael pay attention to the men in the shops or mall. Watch them watching you and let me know what you find out."

She walked away shaking her head and went to the bedroom to get ready for bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning she seemed rested and ready for the day.

"Are you looking forward to going shopping with Rachael today? I asked.

She kept getting ready and said, "I am looking forward to not having to spend the day unpacking and cleaning. That seems like all we have done for the last few days. And, Yes I'm looking forward to going with Rachael. We hit it off pretty well last night. We have some things in common."

About that time the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door.

Rachael was her so far perky self said, "Good morning Justin is your lovely wife ready to go?"

I said, "Good morning, come on in I think she is about ready."

Rachael was dressed in a short mini skirt with platform sandals and a blouse that if you looked closely you could see her areola topping her firm and full large breasts. Rachael was looking great. Her hair was fabulous and her nails including her toenails were done in a French manicure. Her skirt was short enough that if she bent over to far you would be able to see her ass.

Sue was just coming around the corner and said, "Good morning Rachael, You look great today."

Sue was wearing a pair of slacks, plain loafers and a t-shirt that did it's best to hide her form.

Rachael replied, "Thanks Hon, You ready to hit the mall? Justin, Aaron is waiting for you in the car so you boys can go play that silly game."

Great, I just have to grab my clubs. You girls be careful and have fun."

As they were walking off the porch Rachael turned and said winking, "I will take great care of her."

I could already tell that there was going to be no way that my plan of having her see how many men were noticing her was going to work. Not with Rachael with her.

I got my clubs and went to get in the car with Aaron. As we were driving to the course I asked him again, "Does it not bother you that Rachael goes out without you dressed so sexy? And, if I'm offending you I truly apologize but, She was HOT!"

"I told you it does not bother me at all." He said smiling. "In fact it is responses like yours that not only I like but she likes. I trust her. That trust has to be there if you are going to have an exhibitionist for a wife. If there is any jealousy then you cannot have a wife that likes to show off. Jealousy and no trust will kill your marriage. If you just go with the flow it will make your marriage even better."

I said, "I trust Beth completely and hope that she will be able to be more open."

Aaron replied, "Trust me Rachael will take care of that slowly but surely."

We finished our round of golf and headed home. The girls had just returned and they were absolutely giddy like a couple of schoolgirls.

Sue spoke first with a slight slur, "Honey, how was your game?"

Rachael was standing there just smiling

I said, "It was great but, Aaron pounded me. How was your shopping?"

She turned toward the house, "It was great I will have to show you the clothes I bought."

Rachael stepped towards me and whispered, "We had a few drinks at lunch to loosen her up a bit."

I told Rachael, "Thanks for showing her a good time and taking her."

Sue was at the door and turned with a stumble, "Justin, are you coming in to see what I bought?"

I said, "Yes Dear, coming."

Rachael and Aaron were trying not to bust out laughing and said, "We'll see you guys later."

I went inside to find Sue and heard bags rustling from the bedroom. She was laying out her purchases on the bed. I could tell that Rachael was taking baby steps with Sue. The clothes were still conservative but showed more than slacks.

She said, "Let me give you a fashion show. That would be fun. You have to go into the living room and set on the couch."

I did as I was told and went to the couch.

The first outfit was a pair of Capri pants. She had on a pair of platform sandals and a blouse that was unbuttoned a couple of buttons more than Sue has ever worn them. She also had on an ankle bracelet that she had to make sure I saw.

I said, "Honey, You look fabulous!"

She excitedly asked, "You don't think my blouse is unbuttoned too far do you?"

Shaking my head, "No not at all. In fact I like it!"

She replied, "Rachael calls it one button pasted decent. Stay there I have another one."

When she came back out she had on a pair of short shorts with another pair of sandals and the blouse was a very pretty not sheer but slightly see though.

Sue twirled for me.

"Bravo! I like that one! I yelled.

She looked down at her chest, "I was a little nervous about this one because you can see my bra through it."

'NO, NO, It looks great! I exclaimed.

She kind of shyly said, "I've got one more. Wait here."

A few minutes went by and she walked into the room with a swimsuit on. It was a bikini. Not a thong but at least it was a bikini.

She stood in front of me and did not say a word. I raised my finger and made a twirling motion for her to turn around. She slowly turned. When she came back to the front facing me I said, "WOW, Just WOW! You look so sexy. I like how your body looks in that."

She sheepishly said, "Really?"

I motioned her to come over to me. She walked over and I grabbed her hand and put it on my hard cock.

She said, "Wow, You really do like it."

She unzipped my pants and reached in to pull my cock out. She started stroking it. This was a big step already. It was still light outside. She sat down next to me and kept stroking my cock. I reached behind her neck and pulled the string holding up her top. The top slid down and exposed her beautiful tits to the light of day. I reached over and cupped one of them into my hand and used my thumb to tease her nipple. She slightly moaned and started pumping my cock even faster and squeezed it tighter. The sight of Sue in the bikini and getting to play with her tits in the daylight I did not last long and started to cum. I shot a load up into the air and it spilled onto her hand and on my pants. She just stared at my cock erupting.

When I had finished cumming she said, "I have never actually watched a cock cum and squirt before. It was thrilling."

She stood up and went into the kitchen to wash her hand. When she came back into the living room she had retied her bikini top. I thought to my self, "Baby steps."

She went into the bedroom I was assuming to change her clothes. She did not come out for a while and I went in to see what she was doing. She had gone to sleep on the bed still in her bikini. I think the afternoon margaritas had taken their toll. I covered her up and went outside to do some work around the house and get the garage organized from all the boxes in it. As I was in the garage cleaning Rachael came over.

"Did our new student show you her new clothes", She asked.

I looked up and there was Rachael in her very small bikini. I was still amazing to me that she just did not act like she cared who saw her. I replied, "Yes and thank-you for taking her. I never thought I would see her in a bikini or short shorts."

Rachael said, "She is a willing student. We had a long talk about her upbringing and how she felt about her body and how she felt about sex. I told her she had a beautiful body and she should show it off some because most women would kill to have her body. We also discussed sex in length and her opinions of it. She is afraid that you will think she is a slut if she let's go. I informed her and promised her that was not true. All men want a whore in the bedroom. I hope that is true with you too or I overstepped my boundaries."

"No, you did great. I hope that with you as a teacher she will soon let loose a little. In fact today when you girls got back she gave me a fashion show with her new clothes." I did not add the rest of the story because after all we had just met these people.

Rachael said, "Tomorrow is Sunday so I will ask Sue to come over and sunbath in her new bikini and then we can have dinner again. That is if you guys have no plans."

"That sounds great to me." I replied.

"Great see you guys about 1 tomorrow." Rachael replied.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sue woke up about 6 and came into the garage looking for me. She still had on her new bikini. I said, "Did you have a nice nap?"

She said, "I think the margaritas for lunch were too much for me."

"Rachael came over while you were asleep and invited you over to sunbathe tomorrow about 1. She thought you might like to start your new bikini tan."

She looked shocked, "Is Aaron going to be there?"

I assured her, "If he is I am sure it will be OK and you will be OK. You look fantastic in that bikini." She got a proud look on her face and I could see her nipples swell against her bikini top. She turned to walk into the house.

That night we made love for the first time in our new home. The amazing thing was that we did it with not a lot of light but she had left the bathroom light on so there was some light in the bedroom.

The next morning we got up and I asked, "Did you mean to leave the light on in the bathroom last night when we made love?"

She looked at me and shyly said, "Yes. I got a thrill yesterday watching your dick shoot onto my hand and wanted to see more." She was turning bright red.

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss and held her against me. I whispered to her, "You know I think you have the sexiest body I have ever seen and I also enjoy seeing it." She could feel my dick growing in my shorts and reached down to touch it.

She looked up at me with a lusty look and said, "I believe you." She again unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out of my pants and leaned me against the counter. She slid to her knees and kissed the head of my dick. She then sucked the head of it into her mouth. I was in shock as this was only the second time she had ever put my dick in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base and was stroking my cock while holding and sucking on the head of it. She stroked and sucked and soon I was going to cum. The sight of Sue sucking my cock in broad daylight was too much.