My Family

Story Info
Indian mom, daughter, and father get intimate.
1.9k words
4.07
182.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jagadish came home from work one day to a sight he will not likely forget. He heard no sound as he entered the house opening the latch, and thought to be quiet just in case his wife and daughter were asleep for an afternoon nap. He smiled. He loved his wife and daughter. Gauri, his wife, was a beautiful woman with big black eyes, and Mohini, his daughter, looked just like her amma. He thought he was a very lucky man. He decided to tip toe to the bedroom and wake his wife up with a soft kiss or two. He started down the hall to their room when he saw the door open, and heard soft sighs coming from the room. He quietly approached, wondering from where the sounds came.

He got to the door and what he saw took his breath away. There on the bed, lying on her back, her legs spread wide, lay his wife and she was not alone. Between her legs, he could see his daughter, eagerly, greedily licking and sucking her mother's choot. At first he was shocked and stunned. He did not want to believe his eyes. But as he continued to watch, he realized it was indeed one hell of a sight. Absently, he began to stroke his already hard lund. He heard Gauri say, "OH YES beti! Chooso tumhari amma ki choot! (BABY GIRL, SUCK YOUR AMMA's cunt). Oohhhhhhhhahhhhhh chato mera choot-ras! Ohhhh kitni aachi beti hai ri tu! Ohhhh! Le mera pani pee ja! (LICK MY JUICE, SUCK IT UP...OHHHHHHHHH)" He watched as Gauri grabbed his daughters head, and wildly fucked her hot little mouth. Gauri's whole body shuddered as she coated her daughters face with her hot sticky juice. Mohini continued to lick her mother's choot, lapping up all the juice.

Jagadish stood still. He had just seen his wife cum in his daughters mouth. But more, he himself had cum as he watched! He quietly backed away from the room and went to the front door. He opened and closed it loudly to let them know he was home. He hurried into the hall to watch the response of his wife. She had not had enough time to clean herself or her daughter up. He wanted to know what she would do.

He found them sleeping in bed as if doing nothing. His wife and his 20 year old daughter! He leaned down to kiss his wife, and then his daughter. Gauri stopped him from kissing Mohini. Inside he grinned. He knew Mohini's face was still wet with Gauri's juice. He hushed Gauri and kissed his daughter.

Gauri was amazed as she watched him. He thrust his tongue into Mohini's little mouth, then licked all around her lips. He kissed her little cheeks and chin too. Then he looked at Gauri. She looked as if her world was falling apart. He grinned and said, "I love the taste of your cum on our daughters lips." Gauri began to deny, "no, no it's not like that!" Jagadish grinned again and said, "Gauri, I have been home for a little while, I saw you two going at it." She looked shocked, and embarrassed, and horrified. He put his arms around both of them and said, "it's ok!!! I loved watching you. I want to join you! I can't wait to lick my daughters choot, and to fuck her with my lund." He groaned and continued; "To have you put my lund in our daughter and watch me fuck her would be heaven to me Gauri."

Then Mohini piped up, "you gonna fuck my choot daddy?" Seeing her husband's shocked look at Mohini's language, Gauri told him, "I taught her all the words, and what they mean. I like to hear her say them." Jagadish shook his head, "does she know what they mean?" Mohini looked at him a little bit pouty. "Of course I do dad. Lund is that thing between your legs. Girls suck on it, or you put it in their mouth or their choot, or even their ass hole." She pointed between her legs. Touching her clit she said, "this is my clit, my love button Amma calls it, and this, (she inserts a finger into her choot) is my choot. I like it when Amma licks, and sucks my clit. I feel sooooooooooooo good down there." Jagadish was looking at his wife with a stunned expression on his face. He nearly came in his pants when his daughter continued, "I like it when Amma fucks me with big cucumbers, brinjals and many things! She fucks good, and plays with my clit till I cum too."

That did it. Jagadish closed his eyes and pictured his wife fucking their daughter. He groaned and shot his wad in his pants for the second time that day. Gauri giggled as she watched him. Mohini couldn't figure out why her Amma was giggling so she asked. Gauri told her, "We got your daddy so hot by telling him what we do, that he came in his pants." Mohini looked at her dad, her eyes wide. She reached for his zipper and pulled it down. She thrust her hand into his pants and found his lund, covered in his gooey cum. She smiled at him as she played in his wetness, stroking his already re-hardening member. Then she pulled her hand away, looked at his cum, and promptly spread it all over her choot. Jagadish said, "Ohhh uh, Gauri? Has Mohini had her first cum yet?" Gauri and Mohini both laughed. "Yes Jagadish, Mohini had her first cum about two years ago, on the end of my tongue when she was 18." Jagadish sighed and said, I think what we need to do now is rest. We will take this up later. He, his wife, their lovely daughter lay together and slept.

Of the three, it was Mohini who awoke first. In all her 20 year old of life, she woke her daddy up and whispered to him, "watch me wake Amma up. I wake her up like this! She really likes to wake up this way." Jagadish watched as his daughter reached over and began to play with her Amma's hot choot. He watched her as she lovingly stroked, and probed his wife's choot. Gauri sighed softly in her sleep. Jagadish reached for his daughter's hand, and pulled it up to his lips. He licked her fingers clean of her mothers juice, smiling at her giggle. He then lay her back on the bed, and spread her beautiful legs. There before him his 17-year-old daughters choot was exposed and waiting for him.

He put his hands on her thighs, and with his thumbs spread her choot open. Then he leaned down and began to softly lick her young slit. "OOOO,daddy!" She sighed. Encouraged, he pushed his tongue into her small hole and began to fuck her with it. She wiggled and bucked her hips, fucking his tongue. "YES OH YES DADDY! Chodo muze! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Tumhara poora haath meri choot mein ghusedo." She cried out. Gauri woke up at the sound of her daughters begging. She rolled over to find her husband eating their daughter. Not to be left out, she ran her hand under her daughter's ass and lifted it up. This gave her husband fuller, deeper access to Mohini's choot. "Fuck his mouth Mohini. Chodo! Fuck your daddy's hot licking tongue. Cum on it Mohini, cum!" "MMMMM" he moaned his appreciation. Mohini put her fingers in her daddy's hair and cried out, "I'm gonna cum daddy!! I'm gonna cum on your tongue!! OOOOOOOOOOH.Mai khalas ho rahi hu! Ahhhhhhhh! Kitna mast chat rahe ho tum daddy!"

Jagadish sucked on Mohini's clit. He felt it pulse against his lips. When he knew she was comming, he drove his thumb into her choot hole. "AAAAAARGGGGGGG, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she cried out and drove her choot onto the invading thumb. "That's it, that's Amma's daughter!!! Give daddy your hot juice! choot ka pani pila beti! Let him suck it out of you!!" her mother told her. "AAAAAAAAAHHHH she cried again, and flooded his hand with her daughter juice. She continued to fuck his thumb and tongue until she finally collapsed on the bed. Her Amma and dad smiling at her. "You're a good daughter" they both told her at once. She giggled.

They ate dinner that night, and took a family shower. All three of them together! They soaped and washed, tickled and fondled each other under the spray of warm water. When they had dried off they went to watch tv for a little while, just relaxing a bit. Gauri and Jagadish sat on the couch, their lovely daughter at their feet. Half way through a movie, Mohini turned to face her parents. She reached up and grabbed her dads lund in one hand, her mothers choot in her other hand. Without a word she began to masturbate them both. They watched her hands work on each other, and soon they were panting and hot. Gauri's choot dripping, Jagadishs lund oozing precum.

Then Gauri stopped her daughter. "Mohini, I want to see daddy fuck you now." She pulled her daughter to her feet and then lifted her into Jagadish's lap. She had Mohini facing her, so that she could see and use the girl's clit as she was fucked. Jagadish put his hands under his daughters ass and began to lower her onto his lund. Gauri held his lund pointed at their daughters choot. "Let her down Jagadish, give it to her!chodo Sali ko! Sali ki choot mein tumhara lund dalo! Chodo! Ohhhh dekho kaise lund choot mein le rahi hai!" Gauri cried.

With one hand Gauri held his lund, with the other, she spread her daughters choot wide. Jagadish let Mohini down a little more, and his lund head met her small hole. A little more inside, and it began to spread her. "YESS YESSS YESSSSSSSS. Daddddyyyy! Chodo muze! " Gauri hissed as she saw his lund enter her choot. Mohini moved her ass, she wanted more lund in her choot. Jagadish let her down a bit more. Mohini cried out as his big hard lund sank halfway into her choot, opening her wide. Gauri was holding his lund, pushing it into their daughters small cunt. "Come on Jagadish give it to her!! Fuck our daughter, make her cum!!!"

"YES DADDY FUCK MY CHOOT!! I'M GONNA CUM FOR YOU!!! "

Jagadish pushed Mohini the rest of the way onto his lund. She screamed as it went deep in to her, wiggled and writhed on his hot lund. Gauri stroked Mohini's little clit and squeezed Jagadishs balls. She watched as her husband's lund, and her daughters choot, spasmed together as they began to cum. "OH GOD GAURI, OUR DAUGHTER'S CHOOT IS SO TIGHT, SO FUCKING TIGHT!!! ARRRRRGGG I GOT TO FILL IT WITH MY CUM!!! " Jagadish screamed out. Mohini, bucking, writhing, wiggling on her daddys hard lund, and her Amma's stroking finger, held her breath and her body went rigid as she began to cum. Her choot squeezed and squeezed her daddy's lund, milking every drop of his cum out of him. Her juice flowed down and covered his balls as she came. "OH YES, YES, OH DADDY! " the daughter cried out.

When their spasms stopped, Gauri said, "HEY?!?!? What about me?" Father and daughter looked at each and grinned. They both tackled Gauri, and took turns licking and sucking her choot until she finally came in her daughters mouth...