My Family's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually her hand went lower, reaching down to stroke along the hard muscles of my thighs, sliding from one leg to the other, her fingers barely touching me as they ran down the inside of one leg, and up onto the other, close to, but never quite touching, my cock. I moaned each time this happening, wanting her to touch me. As she rubbed her body against me I could feel her wetness, and I knew that soon her hand would be were I wanted it, where I needed it, where she wanted to be.

And then she reached for my cock. Her hand ran smoothly up my hard length as my cock lay on my belly, the palm of her hand light against me. She stroked me, and then held me, pulling my skin back, exposing my red cock head.

“Am I doing this right?” she asked innocently as I let out another groan of pleasure.

I guided her gently, encouraging her to touch my balls, my cock, my bum. She took my cock in her hand and lifted it from my belly, marvelling at its size and weight, how big it looked in her small hand. She looked at me wide eyed, wondering out loud how it had fitted inside her so easily, so readily.

She ran her hand up and down my length. I watched her, watching her small red tipped fingers wrapped around me as she slowly pulled my foreskin tight back to fully expose my smooth, glistening cock head. As she wanked me slowly, her eyes fixed on my cock, a drop of pre cum appeared, and then another.

As it began to slide down my cock head, Annie glanced at me, before tentatively leaning forward, her tongue flicking out to lick the pre cum away. She glanced back at me, pleased with her own daring. I moaned softly as her tongue flicked out again, this time licking me more slowly.

I told her what I liked, what other guys might like. She cupped my hairy balls as she ran her tongue around by cock head, and then down my length. She moved her head from side to side, her tongue running about and down, leaving me wet and slippery, and eager for more. She moved on the bed so that she could lap at my balls, her fingers probing lower.

She licked back along my cock, and then held it tight, lifting it away from my body, holding it upright, my skin pulled back. And then at last she dipped her head, and took me fully into her mouth. She clamped her lips around me, the tip of my cock in her mouth. I instinctively pushed upwards as she sucked me, as I felt her tongue on me. She gagged and pulled away. I moaned again, trying to control myself as she looked up at me before settling back down, before sucking me into her warm, wet mouthy.

This time I stayed still – or as still as I could – as she bobbed up and down on my cock, sucking me, her tongue rubbing against me. Her hand moved to my balls, to my bum. I moved my hips slowly as her lips slide wetly up and down my shaft, as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. And slowly we built up a wonderful rhythm as I fucked my sister’s sweet mouth, her lips stretched around my cock.

Her hand grasped my shaft, wanking me as I thrust upwards, our bodies, her hand, her mouth, now all moving together. I reached for her, my hands stroking her, holding her, caressing her, as I felt the pressure building up in my balls, in my body. I told her that I would come, but she only tightened her grip on me, and sucked me even harder.

I cried out as I came, as my first jet of cum gushed into her mouth. She gagged and pulled away as my cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed my cum as she recovered, gazing down at me as she automatically carried on wanking my cock, watching as jet after jet of cum shot out to land on her breasts, her face, and on my belly and thighs.

I pulled her to me as my cum subsided. We kissed, sharing the taste of my cum, before I eased her onto her back, hungry for her, eager to return the pleasure she had just given me.

As she lay back, I leant over and kissed her softly, our lips moist against each other, our tongues exploring easily. I moved away from her lips, kissing her neck, her throat, and slowly down to her breasts. I kissed and licked her firm mounds, nibbling gently on her before sucking on her hard nipples, holding them gently in my teeth as my tongue licked around them. She held my head to her, feeding me, urging me on, sighing with pleasure.

As I sucked on one nipple, I caressed the other, tweaking her rubbery flesh, pulling on her. Glancing down I saw her hips writhing from side to side, her hand resting on her pussy. I moved lower, my lips and tongue moving over her flat tummy, probing her delightful belly button before moving lower still. She watched open eyed as I wriggled off the end of the bed and knelt down, gazing at her pussy.

Her pussy looked gorgeous. I could see her from top to bottom, her wet slit pouting to expose her small pussy lips. They were engorged from her excitement, much darker than the rest of her. I bent down and flicked my tongue over her clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. I sucked on it, before running my tongue lower, over her pussy and lower still. She pulled her knees higher, as I ran my tongue down her crack.

I moved back to her clit, and then to her pussy, licking her, sucking on her lips in turn, and then together. I pushed my tongue into her body, fucking her with it. She held her own breasts, pinching her nipples. I could I feel her orgasm coming. I sucked on her pussy, sensing what she liked, what she needed, before tongue fucking her again. She reached down with one hand, holding my head to her, her pussy grinding against my mouth. I ran a finger towards her bum, rubbing her.

With a scream she came, her hips bucking upwards as she grabbed my hair, as she held me tight, grinding her pussy against my face. I sucked on her, drawing her lips into my hungry mouth, my tongue still inside her, my nose rubbing on her clit, as her juices poured from her. I lapped at her gently as the intensity of her orgasm reduced, as her beautiful body relaxed.

I wriggled back up the bed to lay beside her. We kissed. As we apart, Annie giggled at my face covered in her juices. She leant towards me, her tongue flicking around my mouth and chin, tasting her own juices on me. We held each other, overwhelmed by the intensity of our need for each other.

It was Annie who realised the time first. We both leapt out of bed and headed off towards separate bathrooms for a quick shower. I saw Annie again downstairs as we grabbed a quick breakfast before heading out. We kissed as only lovers can, and then went our separate ways.

My day dragged by slowly, my thoughts always of Annie, of what we had done, of what we could do. I was a bit late getting home due to a late meeting, so when I got home she was waiting for me. As soon as I stepped through the door, I knew that something was wrong, that something had changed. The look on my sister’s face was enough.

“We shouldn’t have done it,” she said flatly.

Before I could speak, she had turned and run out of the room. I heard her running upstairs, going to her room, and throwing herself on her bed. I thought about going after her but felt too deflated, too sad, too confused.

And I knew that she was right.

But that didn’t stop me from wanting her.

I wandered through to the kitchen. Annie had left something for me to eat, so I found a beer and sat down at the table. I half heartedly picked at the food, but eventually gave up. I took my beer through to the TV room. The house seemed empty, although I could hear Annie moving about upstairs. I put the TV on, but stared blankly at it as all sorts of conflicting thoughts rushed through my head.

I must have fallen asleep, as it was dark when I opened my eyes, a loud noise on the TV waking me up. The house was silent. I rubbed my eyes wearily, and sat up. I downed the last of the beer, and reached for the remote control to switch the TV off. I trudged upstairs, pausing momentarily outside my sister’s bedroom. I even reached for the door handle, wanting to talk to her, wanting her. But with a sigh, I went to my own room.

I undressed quickly and lay back on top of the bed, too hot to get under the covers. The room was quite light, the full moon shining straight through the windows. I settled back, my hands behind my head. I tried to sleep, but couldn’t, my mind full of thoughts of Annie again. Was what we had done so wrong? I thought of the passion, of the love we had felt for each other, of the need, the desire. I thought about what we had done. I could almost feel her, taste her, see her.

My cock was hardening, stretching, as these thoughts went through my mind. I reached down and stroked my length, reaching for my balls with the other hand. I squeezed my balls, and ran my hand along my cock as more thoughts of my sister, of us together, of what we had done, of what I would like to do with her, came to me.

My cock was throbbing now. I looked down at my cock, pulling my foreskin tight back to expose my cock head, already shiny with pre cum. I stroked back up my cock, watching as my cock head disappeared into the folds of my skin, and then appeared again, wet and shiny, as I pulled downwards.

My actions became harder, faster, as I began to wank. I reached for my balls again, squeezing them, toying with them, as a sigh escaped my lips. I shut my eyes, enjoying the sensations, the pleasure, running through me. I could feel the cum beginning to boil in my balls, so I slowed down, wanting to make my pleasure, my thoughts of Annie, last as long as possible.

“Don’t stop.”

Her voice was soft and husky.

Annie!!

My eyes shot open. She was stood leaning against the door frame watching me intently. She was dressed – if that’s the right word – in only her bra and knickers. I watched her, my cock still in my hand, as she crossed the room towards me, her hips swinging gently from side to side, her breasts seeming to bob gently as she walked. She knelt on the end of the bed, between my feet, her eyes, bright with lust, with need, on mine.

“Don’t stop,” she repeated, her hands running slowly across her belly, and then up to cup her breasts.

I wanked my cock slowly, watching as Annie rubbed her breasts. I could see her dark nipples between her fingers through the lace of her bra. Her eyes moved to my hand, to my cock, as she pulled on her erect, taut nipples. Her fingers moved to the small clasp nestling between her breasts. She undid it quickly, and then swept the bra away from her breasts. They bounced free as she threw her head back and thrust her breasts forward for me to see.

She shrugged her bra off completely. Her hands moved across her body, cupping her breast briefly as her eyes met mine again, her fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples. My balls were burning again as her hands moved downwards, across her flat belly, and into her panties.

She knelt up higher and pushed her panties down slightly. I stroked my cock and watched as she rubbed herself slowly, as her fingers disappeared into her wetness. She gasped and sighed as she thrust one, and then two, fingers into the heat of her pussy, the fingertips of her other hand rubbing her clit in slow, sensual circles.

We watched each other, hardly daring to breathe. I watched as her hands moved more quickly, as her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy, as her fingers rubbed her clit, as her soft moans filled the room. And she watched as I wanked myself faster and faster, as my balls tightened, as my hand moved in time with her fingers.

Once again the room echoed to our cries of pleasure as we came. Annie threw her head back, her breasts bursting forward, as her climax hit her, as a flush spread across her body, as her pussy gripped her fingers. And I cried out as my balls drove my cum out of my cock, the first jet shooting up in an arc to splatter on my chest and belly.

I watched as my sister pulled her fingers from her pussy and sucked on them, as she watched my jerking cock, my cum spurting out. And then she dived forward, reaching up to push her tasty fingers into my mouth as her mouth enveloped my cock. I sucked hungrily on her fingers as she sucked the last of cum from by body.

She crawled up by body slowly, pressing herself to me, smearing my cum all over both of us, her juices rubbing onto me, and kissed me. A long, lingering, passionate kiss that sent tingles of pleasure through me. I could taste my cum and her juices on her lips and in her mouth.

“I need you,” she breathed into my mouth.

“And I need you,” I told her, holding her tight to me, my hands running down her back to her bare ass.

We kissed breathlessly, our tongues exploring, as she pressed her hot pussy down onto my already growing cock. I could feel the heat of her, the wetness, through her wet knickers. She rubbed herself against the hardening ridge of my cock, pushing the wet material of her knickers between her swollen pussy lips. Her breasts were squashed between us, her ripe nipples hard against my chest.

As I held her to me, I felt the slender ribbon of her thong between her cheeks. I pulled it gently, and then harder, dragging the material tight against her pussy, against her clit, until it ripped. I tore her knickers from her, reaching between us to drag what was left of them away from us. She lifted her body away from mine, her breasts swinging free below her, her swollen nipples dragging on my chest, as I pulled what was left of her ruined panties to one side.

She moaned with the gentle pain, the exquisite pleasure, as the damp material rubbed against her clit and pussy lips, as I left her naked against me.

She pressed her hips down, rubbing herself along my cock again, moaning into my mouth as we kissed again, as our tongues explored, as her pussy lips wrapped themselves around my length and slid up and down.

Annie sat up, kneeling astride me, her beasts thrust upwards, her chest and belly wet with my cum, with her juices. Reaching down, she held my cock, pointing it upwards. She lifted her body, and rubbed my cock head across her lips, and then around her clit, both of us moaning as the most sensitive parts of our excited bodies met.

I tried to keep still, my hands resting lightly on her hips, as she moved my cock around her, but I couldn’t. I needed to be inside her, deep inside her. My hips jerked upwards as I tightened my hold on her. She smiled down at me, teasing me for a few seconds longer, before sinking her body down onto my long, hard cock. At first she took only the head of me inside her, her pussy opening up to take me, her hot wetness burning into me.

And then she lowered herself further onto me, slowly at first, and then faster as our need increased, until she pushed down with all her strength, driving my cock deep inside her welcoming body, her pussy stretching around me, her lips holding me tight.

Our cries filled the room, the house, as I drove upwards to meet her, as I buried my cock inside her, as I reached deeper inside than ever before. She lifted her body, and then dropped down again, pushing down to meet the upward thrusts of my hips, of my cock.

She threw herself forward, her lips crushing down onto mine as our bodies pressed together, as we fucked each other. My hips jerked, driving my cock up into her body as she pressed down rhythmically to meet me, our bodies moving as one. Our lips, our mouths, were as one, our tongues thrusting in time to our hips, to my cock. The pleasure running through me was unbearable, as it was for Annie.

I rolled us over, holding her hands above her head, her sexy body stretched out beneath me as I drove into her, my hips now pushing down to meet the upward thrusts of hers. I leant down and sucked hard on her nipple, drawing the taut, rubbery flesh into my mouth. She pulled her hands away from mine and held me, pulling my head down tight to her breast, to her nipple. I fed on her hungrily as I fucked her pussy, her body hot under mine, her breathing harsh in my ear.

This time she screamed as she came – a scream that filled the room, that cried out her need, her passion, her pleasure. Her orgasm washed through her. I could feel the increased heat of her against me, her wetness pouring onto my cock as I drove into her. And my cries joined hers as I came again, as my cum poured into her, mixing with her juices as our hips continued to drive us together.

As last we slowed, and then stopped, our passion, our need, spent for now. I rolled off her, the room now filled with the harsh noises of our breathing as we lay side by side, our hands still reaching out for each other. I rolled back towards my sister, my hand reaching out to cup one exquisite breast while I planted a gentle kiss on the other.

I moved up to kiss her lightly on the lips as her arms came up and around me. We whispered to each other between soft kisses, telling each other of our need, our desire … of our love.

And then we slept, wondering what the future held for us, but knowing that life could never be the same again.

***************************************
To be continued ……….
***************************************

12