My Family's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for their asses as I kissed them, needy kisses that left my cock hard and throbbing. They reached down and stroked me, their hands sharing my cock, by balls, their bodies hard against me. Jake moved towards us, standing opposite me. Annie kissed him, reaching for his cock as my tongue slid deliciously into Melissa's mouth.

We held each other, touched and kissed each other. The girls dropped to their knees, taking turns to suck on my cock, Jake's cock. We joined them, all of us sucking on Melissa's big nipples, on Annie's tight nipples, sucking and kissing them, as we all sank to the floor. We lay down, my head buried in my sister's pussy, Jake with his mouth on Annie's breasts, his fingers on Melissa's clit.

We spent ages exploring each other slowly, savouring each other, enjoying each other. Eventually, I rolled over in the water filling the bottom of the shower, pulling Annie on top of me as I slid easily into her.

Jake and Melissa watched as I fucked my sister, pulling my cock out until just the head was inside her, and then driving myself into her again as she pushed her hips down to meet me. Melissa ran her hands over my slippery cock and tight balls, before lying back next to me, our bodies touching. She reached up for Jake, begging her brother to fuck her.

The room echoed to our moans, the splashing of the water gushing from the showers almost drowned out by our sounds. Our wet, slippery bodies rubbed against each other as we fucked, as we kissed. Melissa came first, her screams filling the room as Jake fucked her, as Annie tweaked her nipples and held her bouncing breasts.

Jake grunted as his cum flooded Melissa, collapsing on top of her before rolling them both through the water. Annie pulled me tight to her, my cock buried inside her, my balls against her gorgeous ass as she came, wave after wave of pleasure tearing through her. My balls tightened, and shot my cum into her, my cock throbbing against the walls of her tight pussy.

We all lay back in the water, which was now a couple of inches deep, laughing and reaching for each other. We eventually calmed down, and washed each other, running our soapy hands everywhere.

We dried each other, and then wandered downstairs, suddenly feeling very hungry. We went down naked, thankful that the heating system was turned up full blast. Despite our hunger, it took us ages to get some coffee and toast as we enjoyed our nakedness, enjoyed taking every opportunity to touch each other, to press our bodies together.

After breakfast, we took our coffee through to the lounge, all of us still naked. We laughed when we saw the remnants of our Trivial Pursuits game spread across the floor, all of us immediately thinking back to the previous night. Annie reached out to stroke my rising cock, a delicious smile on her face. We all sat down, sipping our coffee, comfortable together. We all talked, about each other, about how our relationships had developed, about our love for each other.

Once he'd finished his coffee, Jake said that he needed to pop home to sort the pets out. He looked longingly at Melissa and Annie, and promised not to be long. Annie stood up and kissed him, stroking his cock, telling him that she'd be waiting. The sight of them together had my cock rising as well. Melissa snuggled up to me, both of us knowing what we wanted, but content to wait – for now.

Once Jake had gone, Annie joined us, cuddling up to me on the opposite side to Melissa, the three of us happy in each others company, laughing and chatting, comfortable being naked together.

But then Melissa decided to tidy up. Annie and I watched her as she knelt on the floor, picking up the pieces of the game and putting them away, her ebony skin glistening in the subdued lighting. Annie held my cock lightly, both of us entranced by Melissa's beauty, by her sheer sexiness.

We watched as she reached out to the pieces that were further away, her breasts swinging out firmly as she lent over, her nipples perfect tips to her firm, rounded breasts. And we watched as she moved onto all fours, so that she could reach further. She leant forward, her ass up in the air, her rounded cheeks forming a heart shape with her narrow waist and well toned thighs

She crawled forward slowly, moving one leg at a time. My cock lurched in my sister's hand, and she moaned softly, her other hand resting in her lap, her fingers moving gently, as Melissa's cheeks moved slowly from side to side. As she moved, we saw the pinkish flesh around her tiny puckered hole, the lighter skin between her cheeks, the tiny ridges of flesh.

She leant even further forward, her pussy peeping out at us from between her damp thighs. Her pussy looked pink, framed by her dark flesh, the bud of her clit wet and shiny. She arched her back, knowing that she had our full attention now. I groaned, and then jumped up, unable to take any more, my rock hard cock bouncing from thigh to thigh as I crossed the few steps that separated us.

As I dropped to my knees behind her, she shuffled forward so that she was leaning on the other settee, her ass high in the air, her bum, her pussy, winking at me. She looked over her shoulder at me, a look of pure lust in her eyes.

"Fuck me," she whispered, her voice husky, "Fuck me hard."

I reached around her and held her breasts, feeling their weight, their shape, in my hands as I pressed my cock towards her pussy. I sensed Annie next to me. She pulled my face around to her and kissed me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth, her body hard against me as she reached for my cock. She rubbed the head of my cock against Melissa's pussy, mixing my pre cum with Melissa's sticky juices, making both of us moan out loud.

I pushed my hips forward, sliding my cock deep into Melissa. She cried out as I buried myself deep inside, as Annie moved beside her and pulled her head around so that they could kiss. My cock seemed to grow even longer as I watched them kissing, their mouths locked together, their tongues licking, thrusting, hungrily.

As they kissed, Annie settled on her knees, leaning forward on the settee in much the same way as Melissa, her tight ass in the air, her wet pussy pouting at me from between her soft thighs.

I reached for her, cupping her mound with my hand, feeling her heat, her wetness, her desire. I pushed one, then two, fingers inside my sister, my thumb rubbing at her ass. She froze for a second as the tip of my thumb slipped inside her, before pressing back against my hand and letting out a long drawn out groan.

I fucked them both, my cock inside Melissa, my fingers inside Annie, their hips, their bodies, rocking to meet my thrusts. I pulled out of Melissa, ignoring her cries of disappointment, of confusion, as I moved behind Annie and drove my cock into her, reaching out to Melissa with my other hand. I fucked them both some more, as they kissed and touched each other, as they twisted their bodies to savour the taste, the feel, of each other. I swapped again, fucking Melissa harder, deeper, this time, making her cry out, begging me not to stop.

The door crashed open behind us as Jake burst in, already dragging his cock out of his trousers after hearing our cries from outside. He almost threw himself at Annie, driving his cock into her frantically, matching my thrusts into his sister. The girls both screamed as they came, yelling out as we pounded their pussies, as we touched them wherever we could reach, as I slipped a fingertip into Melissa's gloriously tight ass, as they kissed and caressed each other.

I felt Melissa's pussy squeezing my cock as she throbbed around me, as her juices flooded her, as she fell forwards, her orgasm washing over her. I cried out as I came, as my cum gushed into her in thick jets. My mind seemed blurred with the intensity of my climax, as my balls drove my cum into her sexy young body. I slumped on top of her, kissing her naked back, touching her, tasting her.

I slowly became aware of Annie and Jake again, of their cries, of their pleasure as they came together. I rolled off Melissa, pulling her to me as I lay panting on the floor. We kissed and held each other, Annie and Jake now doing the same.

We went out for lunch after that, deciding that some food and a rest would do us good, all of us knowing what would happen after that. Jake got changed while the rest of us dressed. He had brought some fresh clothes for Melissa and himself, and we all watched as Melissa showed off her new peach coloured underwear that suited her firm, sexy body to perfection.

We walked into town, huddled up in our coats against the cold wind, walking close together. We ate Pizza and laughed a lot, before wandering home through a park, taking our time, savouring our time together, our closeness, our love, savouring what we knew was to come, what we all wanted. By the time we got back to our house, we were hungry again. Hungry for each other.

Melissa led the way upstairs, dropping her coat on the floor in the hallway, her other clothes forming a trail up the stairs for us to follow. The rest of us followed suit, dragging our clothes off so that by the time we reached the bedroom Jake and I were naked, our cocks standing out rigid from our bodies, while Annie was wearing only a black thong and Melissa her peach knickers and bra.

Annie reached for me, pulling me to her so that she could kiss me slowly, her tongue sliding deep into my mouth as she pressed her breasts to me, her nipples hard against my chest. She moved her hips from side to side, sliding her hot pussy over my cock. Beside us, Melissa and Jake were in a similar pose until Melissa broke away and eased Annie out of my arms and into her own.

I reached down and stroked my rock hard cock as I watched my sister kissing Melissa, their bodies tight together. They eased apart for a few seconds and Annie moved to stand behind Melissa, to undo her bra before sliding it down her arms and cupping her full breasts in her small hands. Melissa spun around in Annie's arms and they kissed again, showing us their tongues as they kissed open mouthed, as they kissed wantonly, their naked breasts squashed together.

I was wanking my cock now, wanting them both, wanting them to carry on, wanting everything. Jake was holding his cock as the girls enjoyed each other, enjoyed teasing us. But then they separated, and knelt down back to back, reaching out to us and pulling us to them. I watched as my cock disappeared into Melissa's mouth, as she practically swallowed me, as her red painted lips slid along my shaft leaving little smudges of her lipstick behind.

Behind her I could my sister licking up and down Jake's long shaft, and then licking and sucking on his heavy balls as she held his cock up to his belly. And then they swapped, shuffling around so that I was fucking my sister's hot mouth, while Jake fucked his sister the same way.

My balls felt ready to burst, but I wanted more. As the girls went to swap cocks again, I pulled Melissa to me, and led her to the bed. I lay back, and pulled Melissa down on top of me, her knees each side of me. She pressed her breasts down on to my chest as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I sucked hard on her thrusting tongue as she rotated her hips, pressing her pussy onto my cock.

As we kissed and moaned, I felt hands – Annie's hands - on my cock. She pulled my skin back and rubbed my cock head across Melissa's wet pussy. I pushed my hips up, driving my cock into Melissa with a groan, Annie guiding me, squeezing my balls as I fucked Melissa.

I sensed Jake moving, and then felt his cock against mine, the head hot on me. I paused, wondering what he was going to do, but wanting it anyway. I felt Melissa stiffen slightly as he pressed his cock head against me, against her pussy. I eased out of her, and then felt Annie squeezing my cock against Jake's. I moved slowly as she fed both of us into Melissa. I entered her easily, and came to a halt as Jake stretched her further, and then entered her.

Melissa cried out, firstly in pain, and then real pleasure, as we both slid into her wanton pussy. Annie moved around and knelt in front of me, her pussy directly in front of Melissa. She pushed herself forward, pulling Melissa's hungry mouth onto her, pushing herself onto Melissa's tongue and lips.

As Melissa sucked and licked my sister's pussy, I fucked her slowly, Jakes cock moving with mine, the sensations unbelievable as we all moaned loudly at the pleasure we were getting, we were giving. Our orgasm built slowly, and then hit us hard. Melissa cried out as I pinched and sucked her ripe young nipples, as her brother and I fucked her tight pussy, as she tasted Annie. Her juices gushed from her, soaking my cock, my balls.

Jake pulled out, leaving me to fuck Melissa hard and fast as he moved to kneel behind Annie and quickly slam his cock into her, driving her body onto Melissa's waiting tongue. Annie screamed out her pleasure as she came, Jake holding her breasts as her body was racked by her orgasm. My balls seemed to explode, driving my cum out of my cock and into Melissa's waiting pussy. Jake pulled Annie to him, throwing his head back and roaring as his cum filled her.

We held each other, before collapsing in a heap on the bed, reaching out to touch, to hold, each other.

Later, much later, we talked again. We talked of our love for each other, of Annie and me, of Jake and Melissa, of families. We told them about Mum and Dad, of how we felt. They held us before we made love again, happy together, understanding each other, understanding our family feelings.

Afterwards we all knew that this was one friendship that would surely grow and grow .....

****************************
To be continued .....
****************************